Asking Israelis/Jews

What do you think about the goyim reading the Talmud?
Any opinions?
>Please dont be sarcastic
>Please dont be rude to me
>Please dont be angry in any way

If you have something good to say about it, say it but please dont make fun of me
I just want to study and read Talmud

Attached: Talmud.jpg (1200x840, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

talmud.faithweb.com/
thecooljew.com/2009/08/the-kennedy-curse/
baka.com.au/news/world/rabbi-puts-old-testament-curse-on-the-enemy/2006/03/27/1143441083308.html
amazingdiscoveries.org/AD-Header-Downloads-References-RabbinicCurse
m.chabad.org/kabbalah/article_cdo/aid/1515271/jewish/The-Kabbala-of-Curses.htm
azamra.org/Kabbalah/FAQ/13.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M60FUPVtq9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This isn’t the answer you’re looking for, but I honestly don’t know much about it.

I’m only half Jewish and I’m a Christian by religion, so I never dug too deeply into it.

That said, I think it’s a bunch of Rabbis debating theology. Some of them said some very fucked up shit that reeks of ruthlessness and a superiority complex. Others were more reasonable.

That’s what I heard anyway.

We should probably both take this opportunity to go to Wikipedia and see for ourselves.

Oy vey, your parent bred with a goy? You are not a real Jew.

It literally says the goyim deserve death for reading it. Just go read it.

>Please dont be sarcastic
>Please dont be rude to me
>Please dont be angry in any way
This is Jow Forums.

>What do you think about the goyim reading the Talmud?

The Goy shall be put to death for such a violation.

He is tho if his jew-mom married a rich goy

learn how to jew

Attached: 1503386008918.jpg (998x627, 255K)

Attached: 1504010825536.jpg (1613x1210, 257K)

I’m not Jewish by religion or culture, so no argument from me.

It’s pretty common for Jews to intermarry btw. The majority of ethnically Jewish people marry non Jews.

Attached: 1503315872592.jpg (1472x1472, 315K)

Attached: 1503921039456.jpg (480x360, 27K)

My dad is the Jew and he converted to Christianity.

>He is tho if his jew-mom married a rich goy

There is more to life then shekels. Filthy race traitor.

Attached: 1499435807353.png (1158x1621, 355K)

any jew enough into their religion to read that shit won't be posting on Jow Forums.

most jews see their religion as a collection of ethnic foods and an enthusiasm for anal sex.

Attached: 0803-elena-kagan-supreme-court_full_600.jpg (600x400, 29K)

Jews themselves are mixed (European X Chrosome, Khazarian descent). Jews are not pure and intermarriage is skyhigh.

>that pic
filthy lies.

Shulchan Aruch (Code of Jewish Law) Choshen Mishpat 348:2
>Anyone who steals even a minor amount violates the prohibition of [Leviticus 19:11] "You shall not steal" and is required to repay [the amount stolen] whether one steals from a Jew or a gentile.
>Shulchan Aruch Choshen Mishpat 359:1
>It is forbidden to rob or to cheat even a minor amount from either a Jew or a gentile.
talmud.faithweb.com/

My dad is pretty poor actually. He made like 50k a year at the peak of his career. Now that he’s retired he lives on less.

>Jews themselves are mixed

Not real Jews. The Ashkenazim. We only push race mixing on inferior races to make the more easily manipulated, and for our own scientific research.

The reason we are replacing Europe's population is 2 fold.

1) To reduce the IQ, a lower IQ population is easier to control, and less likely to revolt.

2) They are not yet debt saturated.

Where can I get one of these copies of the Talmud in both hebrew and English side-by-side?

Attached: Shabbath - 137b.jpg (3240x4320, 3.24M)

This is actually addressed in the Talmud. One rabbi proposes that goyim should be forbidden from reading God's words and the Talmud because it belongs to the Israelites, but he gets shot down by everyone else and it is decided that God's word belongs to everyone.

>it’s a bunch of Rabbis debating theology
This. It's like reading supreme court decisions. It's all boring crap like "Well, if a person eats pork he is unclean, but how close can someone get to the unclean person before they are contaminated? I think 6 cubits is probably fair." "No, 6 cubits is too close, it should be 7 cubits because 7 is a holy number." etc

If you can imagine trying to debate laws for hundreds of years, and you only get one document to try to cite as your source, the arguments get very, very "angels on the head of a pin"

Ashkenazi Jews are like 95% of the Jews that Jow Forums complains about. Nice larp btw.

>The reason we are replacing Europe's population is 2 fold.

your actually wrong open borders is supported by rich imperialist you know why? to outsource labor and exploit the Third World by tearing down economic borders and trade restrictions why do you think the EU is so widly supported by mega corprations? why do you think the 2 biggest policies of the EU are the free movement of labour and money?

just look at the immigration numbers from eastern europe to western europe for proof.

other than orthodox kikes nobody knows/cares whats in there... so go right ahead

>satanic kabalist black magic

Rabbi Jacobson put a curse on Kennedy, damning him and all his male offspring to tragic fates.

thecooljew.com/2009/08/the-kennedy-curse/

baka.com.au/news/world/rabbi-puts-old-testament-curse-on-the-enemy/2006/03/27/1143441083308.html

amazingdiscoveries.org/AD-Header-Downloads-References-RabbinicCurse

m.chabad.org/kabbalah/article_cdo/aid/1515271/jewish/The-Kabbala-of-Curses.htm

the requirements for kabala are that you are atleast 40 AND have a surviving son incase you die from demonic possession, which you are prone when you study the kabala
kabala being occult magic, is one mode for demons to interact with occult followers.

azamra.org/Kabbalah/FAQ/13.htm

Prove it or its false

Ik man but is there someone normal here lol just asking question and opinion nothing else

Come at me bruh, I am reading a book whats the big deal?

Based jew

So basically Jow Forums, /b/ & /a/

Ty for response, and what is your opinion on goy reading it?

The askenazi are not even jews, they are imposters, fuck you people. You chose your path and it leads to death at the hands of those you hate.

Sure thing

Attached: Sanhedrin59a.png (662x714, 86K)

That is for Torah but not Talmud
Torah is Jewish Bible
And Talmud is when the rabbis are "discussing" or "debating" what the Torah means

So basically those are two seperated things and if I read the Talmud they propably would not sent me to death
They would propably be happy that one goyim is reading their books and not listening to degenerate music or be a degenerate
So basically you are wrong

To me, it’s just a book that just aimed to support rabbinical Judaism and allowed Pharisees to justify whatever they want to corrupt and change Old Testament.

He just told you.

it's not meant that the humans will bring death, it's מיתה בידי שמיים meaning that god will bring death (death of flesh or death of soul or other deaths, it's unclear) upon a gentile (in hebrew it's עובד כוכבים meaning "star worshiper" so it's unclear who exactly rav yohanan was talking about by todays standards) who studies the torah.
and therefor the jews are forbidden to teach a gentile because of לפני עיוור לא תיתן מכשול="before the blind, do not put a stumbling block" meaning that we will bring him to commit sin and suffer punishment and therefor committing a sin ourselves.
also rabbi yohanans statement is pretty weak using deueromy 33:4 as his argument in my opinion.

are you asking what a religious jew would think about you studying it? it depends on your reasons for studying it and what school he follows i guess.
secular jews wouldn't care or would be happy that you're interested in jewish culture.

nobody cares

I will tell you my experience. My wife's bloodline is one of the classic jewish phenotypical ones. Her side of the family has schizotypical traits too. During family dinners it's basically like an episode of curb your enthusiasm. They converted to Christianity on migrating a hundred and fifty years ago. My wife knows nothing about judaism, but she was the one who red pilled me. She read all the time and sees things. The jewish world order is complex. Very complex. It's like rings of a tree. With each ring bringing benefit to the next, and each previous ring acting as a layer of deniable defense.

Here is some more info on what jews of various backgrounds think of the nations and gentiles. It's pretty helpful to just hear it from the horses mouth.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY

On talmud
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M60FUPVtq9k