ITS HAPPENING

>Sushi Burritos BTFO

Attached: AFC05082-E53D-4AFC-855A-20C7D36DD789.jpg (1020x948, 580K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/06/15/trump-told-shinzo-abe-hed-ship-25-million-mexicans-to-japan/
archive.li/SyC74
sushirrito.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fake news, no link. Phoneposting faggot.

President Donald Trump stunned his fellow world leaders at the G7 meeting when he said he would ship “25 million” Mexicans to Japan, which would result in Prime Minister Shinzo Abe losing his next election.

During the gathering in Quebec — which ended with Trump leaving early and refusing to sign the traditional joint communique — the president was talking about what he called Europe’s immigration problem when he turned his attention to the Japanese leader.

“Shinzo, you don’t have this problem, but I can send you 25 million Mexicans and you’ll be out of office very soon,” Trump said, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing a senior EU official who was in the room.

The commander-in-chief also raised eyebrows when the subject turned to Iran and terrorism.

“You must know about this, Emmanuel, because all the terrorists are in Paris,” he told French President Emmanuel Macron.

“A sense of irritation with Mr. Trump could be felt, but everyone tried to be rational and calm,” the official told the paper.

Trump arrived late to the gathering, left early, and later attacked Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau as “weak” after Trudeau said Canada would retaliate for tariffs on imported steel and aluminum imposed by the US.

While the president has insulted America’s longest allies, he had nothing but praise for brutal North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un after their brief sitdown later in the week, calling him “a very smart guy” and “a great negotiator.”

nypost.com/2018/06/15/trump-told-shinzo-abe-hed-ship-25-million-mexicans-to-japan/

What a madman

Which of those things aren't actually true? (allowing for a little political hyberbole that is before autists get started: I'm sure there are terrorists not in Paris for example)

They're all true and insulting the other party is a classic negotiating tactic. It throws them off and makes them get emotional which makes them make mistake. If they can't retort, it makes you the dominant one.

What did the G5 expect exactly? They spewed countless insults in public before the meeting. Surely they didn't think Trump was going to smile politely while they pissed on his red carpet.

>people react with outrage at Trump's suggestion of shipping 25 million Mexicans to Japan
>mfw this is exactly what Mexico has been doing to us
>where's the outrage?

That's some 4D chess right there. He was basically redpilling them on demographic replacement.

Attached: 1524485514201.png (313x325, 89K)

THE MEXICAN VACATION MEME IS GOING TO BECOME REAL

Attached: 1519936379583.jpg (500x500, 26K)

kek

Attached: 519.jpg (700x700, 45K)

Attached: 1529079388640.jpg (602x772, 82K)

That's my man

>“You must know about this, Emmanuel, because all the terrorists are in Paris

Attached: 1521668054181.gif (306x205, 2.97M)

Liberals can’t understand jokes. Simply does not compute to them.

They cant learn english, how the hell would they learn japanesese

>I can
It was a hypothetical to redpill Abe on immigration affecting votes.

>It’s real
Holy fuck kek

Kek exactly this, it was obviously a satirical suggestion but the subtext is a redpill on what the (((Democrats))) are doing here

>filename
>ids habbenign guyse
>le 4444444d chess
summer has started alright

I am laffin

Attached: 1498234576647.jpg (300x300, 29K)

"Shinzo, you don’t have this problem, but I can send you 25 million Mexicans and you’ll be out of office very soon"

Idk sounds very different from imma ship mexicans to you. im not sure what he was trying to say or the context and i think there should be some

Imo he is just saying that it would be a stupid decision to take that many immigrants.

that what i thought.

>he'd ship 25 million mexicans
>he'd
>he would
kike news

Wetbacks are really racist against Asians. This won't work out well.

I Lové this man

Attached: 89EA6DF2-2DDB-4194-BDD2-4084A08B489D.jpg (2000x1922, 185K)

Yes! I can finally culturally enrich some qt japanese waifus. Gracias a ese hombre trump

>inb4 someone dumps those images of anime chicks pregnant wth halfbreeds

OH CAPTAIN
MY CAPTAIN

It's the problem he's stating, that America is facing currently. 25 million foreigners that are influencing America's elections.

IS THAT… B-BURRITO SUSHI?

Attached: cromartie-what-is-that.png (776x351, 351K)

Exactly this

im in, time to mexicanize our animu bros

Attached: chicanon.jpg (1280x720, 205K)

Japan should be begging, BEGGING for more MEXHECANS!

They're nothing but a blessing, right goys???

>I can send you 25 million Mexicans
BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1494594027384.jpg (787x786, 106K)

I think Trump and Mattis have been discussing the best methods of carpet bombing your enemies.

Attached: autismrunsinthefamily.jpg (959x611, 78K)

I couldn't say any better, he BTFO'd the world and it will go through all Japanese medias and therefore, redpill the Japanese people
1488D chess

Imbecil

well atleast north korea doesnt have immigration problems lol

>filename

>“You must know about this, Emmanuel, because all the terrorists are in Paris,”
fuck me, I will always be thankful you cunts got this man elected

>tfw this is how trump actually gets the mexicans out of the US
im not even mad it seems fun!

Attached: 91832EBE-C6B0-416C-B2A6-7D9D3E8BDA63.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

Ha look at the kike press try to drive a wedge between Trump and Abe by misconstruing Trump's rhetoric. They truly fear the samurai

I'm sure he appreciated that. Seeing as how the Japs are the most racist mother fuckers on the Planet.

>one of the few racially homogeneous societies left on earth
>I'm a self hating mutt that seems fun hehe
The absolute state of mutt drumpflets

How many fucking leftists praised Kim when he made the "dotard" comment after they looked home what the fucking word meant. My god the fucking hypocrisy of these cunts never ceases to amaze me.

archive.li/SyC74

Trump definitely doesn't play DotA.

this is hilarious

goddamn hes like a worksafe poltard as president

The reason I liked Trump from the very beginning is because I knew he would do things the way I want them done, such as being blunt with these stuck up bureaucrats.

You forgot the "e" at the end of "imbecile. Never really understood why people here have such a hard time spelling.

Kek how will Macron ever recover ?

Attached: 1528984843081.jpg (228x218, 13K)

Shit talking American hero. Best thing I've done in the last 5 years was voting for this Alpha. He literally says whatever he wants and it aligns with what we all think.

Attached: 1528608146805.jpg (735x490, 94K)

dyslexia

Every day I’m happier for my vote

Fukin based!
Those "allies" are full of traitors

Attached: Dick's.png (831x422, 476K)

U S A

U S A

Proof Trumps a racist, he's speaking of Mexicans as if they're cattle

He truly is the God Emperor

America found a way
sushirrito.com/

>You must know about this, Emmanuel, because all the terrorists are in Paris

Attached: 1522755925777.jpg (640x633, 42K)

"One must keep his friends close, and his enemies even closer."

Pretty sure most people would become an hero if they have to work like a Japanese.

Fucking golden.

Attached: 1528992865827.gif (500x281, 1.55M)

That's an insult to cows which make tasty hamburgers.

Literal in real life Jow Forums-posting

>“Shinzo, you don’t have this problem, but I can send you 25 million Mexicans and you’ll be out of office very soon,” Trump said, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing a senior EU official who was in the room.
Wew, that really speaks volumes to why the Dems really want more immigration for the US.

TOPKEK

Attached: 1-of-da-best-sisus-ever-made.gif (510x287, 3.89M)

> sources say

Nice fucking meme.

Well we do have to build fencing to keep them in their fucking lots...

You fucking lucky bastards!
"We're America, bitch!" kek. Gotta love it.

Attached: 1502838153200.jpg (1093x820, 74K)

Yeeeeeeeeessssssssssss!!!!!!!!!

>mfw not surprised

Can you believe half this country actually hates his behavior

Like they think it’s so terrible that trump is an asshole to these fucking euro clowns

What bootlicking faggots

there was no 1d chess to begin with

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Wait really? I'm a gook from LA so I've never really seen this. Most of the minorities here all get along "cuz fuk whypipo" and all that.

Seriously, WHO can hate this man?

Attached: 354deaa377.jpg (258x245, 12K)

You lie. Minorities hate each other. Blacks and Mexicans, Hindus and Pakis, Turks and Somalis- they fight wherever they are.

Americans be proud!
You have the greatest US president ever!

Nah, the Jews are pretty strong here. Like I said, they all hate whitey and that binds them. Ofc, you still get niggers killing niggers and cartel bullshit too, but that's more of a case of killing their own, not others. But I guess there is self segregation within minority communities if that's what you mean, but that's normal.

I fucking love you mr. president.

Attached: kim and trump.jpg (4423x2949, 834K)

What I don't get is why everyone is going apeshit about how "harsh" Trump was to our (((allies))) who are ripping us off in Trade. They are not our fucking allies if they are ripping us off, they are not our friends if they keep stealing American jobs. Fuck the G7.

Attached: TrumpHillary.jpg (540x366, 42K)

This.

Attached: TrumpDPRKTreaty.jpg (1600x900, 142K)

> You have the greatest US president ever!
I certainly wouldn't say that yet. At all.
It just seems that way because we have a REAL president finally. Not a fake one.

I want the Trump era to never end

Attached: 0BDBE79D-ED99-4339-8BE4-E20BB9764064.gif (360x266, 268K)

This image does not compute.. error.

Is that a tattoo of Marlon Brando on the one guys arm?

fuckin based red-pilled president

Attached: 1528177228431.jpg (600x600, 65K)

>racist
Mexican isn't a race

Oh and the coverage of his sister at the olympics. Liberals ere oozing over her. Its actually hilarious how hypocritical they are

This. As always with Trump. Sorry about your feels, but where is the lie?

Attached: fakenews.png (644x543, 59K)

Attached: 1527864241336.jpg (536x619, 407K)

>implying autism isn't just the inevitable next step on the path to human perfection

Attached: AcvCx5r.png (469x733, 128K)

Abe's response? No problem, we'll have the torpedoes ready.
And then they both laugh uproariously.

The inference is twofold.

>Dems import mexicans in bulk to sway elections
>Having a lot of mexicans in your country is not a positive

How do you know it's Marlon Brando? Is he eating?

Attached: 1343782968151.jpg (1000x700, 143K)

I didn't think your commander of cheese could be even more bizarre lol

Attached: 1343782935593.jpg (635x898, 61K)