Mueller names 'Hapsburg group,' reveals Manafort messages. HAPSBURGS

abcnews.go.com/Politics/mueller-names-hapsburg-group-reveals-manafort-messages/story?id=55872706
archive.li/4MGEQ

Attached: 1504547396363.png (1406x1066, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Habsburg
occrp.org/en/azerbaijanilaundromat/profiles/eckart-sager
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_von_Habsburg
youtube.com/watch?v=d7Uy0Uznw4E
youtube.com/watch?v=S84uHrwvwfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Habsburg

>Eckart Sager received €1,975,000 ($2,639,429) in an United Arab Emirates account from Hilux Services in 2014 for consulting services.

>Sager, a former (((CNN))) producer who was born in Germany, is listed as a press contact for public relations articles that promote the Azerbaijani government’s views.

>One of these articles voices Azerbaijan’s denials in the corruption case of Luca Volonte, an Italian parliamentarian facing charges for money laundering related to payment from Hilux and accused of undermining a Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE) report condemning Azerbaijan’s human rights violations.

>Sager previously ran into controversy when his TV production company, FBC, made documentaries for the BBC about Malaysia’s palm oil industry and the associated environmental and human rights issues while being paid by the Malaysian government. The Independent discovered that the Malaysian government had paid FBC nearly £6 million in 2009 for work on a “Global Strategic Communications Campaign.”

occrp.org/en/azerbaijanilaundromat/profiles/eckart-sager

bump for interest and OP archiving

Looks link Trump is taking down the illuminati.

Wasn’t manafort connected to the Podesta Group in the Ukraine? This is what mueller indicted him for I’m pretty sure. Im assuming his arrest is related to his mueller indictment but hopefully someone who knows a bit more can elaborate.

Bump

pretty sure manafort and cohen are both connected to a ton of different things and they'll both flip and be pardoned.

Yeah this sounds probable desu

Shit is about to get hairy

Attached: 1510525681325.png (603x742, 397K)

Trump colluded with the British royal family?

they're jews and no that didn't happen. Israel tried to LARP as Russians to frame Trump.

bump

Yes. And this is exactly what he was doing with Podesta. Either Trump used Mueller through Manafort to go after Podesta, or Mueller has been our guy all along.

>Britbong
>Doesn’t even know his royal family is the House or Windsor, formerly known as Saxe-Coburg-Gotha

Mueller HAS BEEN

Jow Forums, REAL Jow Forums, has talked about this since literally last june. Mueller is /ourguy/, Manafort and Cohen will flip on the deep state.

>Looks link Trump is taking down the illuminati.

it certainly does looks link trump

>this thread

Let's get to work, lads

Attached: homeland1.jpg (1366x768, 279K)

Attached: 1511565201645.jpg (958x1956, 409K)

Trump is separating children immigrants from their parents and putting them into camps where they disappear. I think we know what's going on here.

Massive pedo circle to feed the hapsburg desires.

I think all lobbyists should be lined up and shot... all foreigners lobbing in DC should be shot on sight.

Nothing that happens in DC is for American citizens.

Super fishy when the news keeps mentioning immigrant children while Chris Wray just mentioned yesterday they've rescued over 1k thsi year. Didn't mention that at all.

>Current head: None; main line extinct
wot?

(((wikipedia)))

The House of Habsburg was succeeded by the House of Habsburg-Lorraine.

Hapsburg restoration when?

where the fuck have i heard this name before? wasnt there some fucker who came to pol and said he was a relative of them ?

Seriously, why do English-speakers keep misspelling it? It’s Habsburg, not Habsburg-Lorraine.

Attached: BC8A27D9-5989-4660-B8E8-B395704503E0.jpg (330x277, 25K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_von_Habsburg

>where have I heard Hapsburg before
>has an EU flag

wow

>Karl von Habsburg (Karl Thomas Robert Maria Franziskus Georg Bahnam; born 11 January 1961), also known as Karl of Austria and referred to by his ancestral titles as Archduke of Austria, Royal Prince of Hungary, Bohemia and Croatia,[4] is an Austrian politician, the current head of the House of Habsburg-Lorraine which ruled the lands of the Habsburg Monarchy, the Empire of Austria, the Austro-Hungarian Monarchy, and the Kingdom of Hungary as well as the Crown lands of Bohemia and Croatia by hereditary right until the end of World War I. Born in Starnberg, Germany, in 1961, he is the son of Archduke Otto von Habsburg, Crown Prince of Austria and Princess Regina of Saxe-Meiningen, and the grandson of the last Austrian emperor, Charles I. He served as a Member of the European Parliament for the Austrian People's Party 1996–1999. Like his father, he is known as an advocate for the Pan-European movement.

>The International Paneuropean Union, also referred to as the Paneuropean Movement and the Pan-Europa Movement, is the oldest European unification movement. It began with the publishing of Count Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi's manifesto Paneuropa (1923), which presented the idea of a unified European State. Coudenhove-Kalergi, a member of the Bohemian Coudenhove-Kalergi family and the son of an Austro-Hungarian diplomat and a Japanese mother, was the organisation's central figure and President until his death in 1972.

When will /ourguy/ name the clinton foundation?

>KALERGI

Attached: 1518462789327.png (700x363, 388K)

This is beginning to look more and more true

My body is ready

>According to the document, some of the key participants of the Hapsburg group are former Austrian Chancellor Alfred Gusenbauer, former Italian Prime Minister Romano Prodi, Belgian Judge Jean-Paul Moerman, head of the German Federal Chancellory Bodo Hombach and former Spanish NATO head Javier Solana.

sounds like he may actually be trying to put a dent in the NWO

Attached: 1527759446270.png (598x260, 191K)

Trump is gonna take the whole thing down.

Attached: 1525859857262.png (1280x1128, 1.35M)

Peace and Prosperity in Astana awaits. GAS THE KIKES

Attached: 1526173591806.gif (960x629, 3.78M)

your head is marked its to late for you

>Trump

You mean the Border Patrol for at least the last ten years.

Trump is part of it sweety. Mueller is going to bring it down, along with Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=d7Uy0Uznw4E

Trump is Zeus and the NWO is Cronus.
youtube.com/watch?v=S84uHrwvwfQ

Attached: 1526260952569.jpg (461x574, 79K)

The only time people "flip" is when they were never the enemy in the first place or a massive metaphorical dick is pushing up against their asshole and they are panicking to save it. Muller is not and never will be /ourguy/ because he fits these criteria.

>azerbaijan
I would highly recommend anons look into that shit hole. It is not easy to find very much on it and what there is to be found strongly implies that it is basically the kikes 'secret base'.. (((coincidentally))) it is the same area that they were using during the middle ages to store all their merchant gold.

>never the enemy
THATS RIGHT. THIS IS A SHOW TRUMP IS PUTTING ON TO WAKE UP THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Know the best part?

This is the year Democrats win fucking everything.

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Asshole will attack Syria, kill Assad, and leave the bald headed Russian cunt spitting mad.

Then Mueller will have Asshole and Vice Asshole arrested by summer.

Then President Nancy Pelosi (uhhhnnng fuck YAS) gets to declare national emergency right before the big blue tsunami in November.

Hey, don't forget the Russian cunt!

He'll do something incredibly stupid. Or we'll just tell you he did. ;)

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

President Nancy Pelosi. Democratic supermajority. War and emergency powers.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

We're literally literally going to be dragging far right pantshitters into FEMA camps this time next year. We'll literally be giving their big houses to refugees and undocumented immigrants. We'll LITERALLY be doing whatever the fuck we want and there's exactly FUCK ALL Skinhead cunts can do about it.

Congrats, babydicks.

You beat your chests and thrust your little dicks thinking you'd won the entire world when Asshole beat Her.

Now, you get to find out what a big, brutal bloodthirsty bitch Hillary "Payback" Clinton is. And how much delicious mischief we'll do with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way.

Attached: 1507710958513.gif (800x800, 309K)

Are we talking about the same Hapsburgers from Austria-Hungary days??

>mueller
>hapspurgs
checks out.

Attached: 0981F27D-BFB7-4E1C-8C12-42D0D00C6AA8.jpg (1872x2142, 591K)

Forgot to mention, Mueller is the latter. Unless their is incontrovertible proof he is doing this of his own accord, the reality is that he is about to get majorly fucked.

yes

Trump keeps memeing the number 13.

13 angry democrats

13 russians indicted.

I wonder when 13 bloodline families comes into play.

Attached: 1514161331519.png (600x400, 439K)

Don't forget it was discovered hillary was emailing with 13 other government officials are her server per the IG report

Attached: 1509480377954.png (996x1094, 324K)

I thought Israel was NWO headquarters with their massive tech and AI? Where do Rothschilds fit in all this?

fuken spacing

Copypasta fag

remember how she got 100% of the jew vote in her district? 100%

No, was this a thing

Hillary got almost all the Jew vote in the USA. ONLY ORTHODOX JEWS voted for Trump.

Attached: 1516721986735.jpg (405x800, 39K)

Kushner is anti zionist

bump

Holy shit.

I think you're talking about me. Most of my royal ancestors are Polish, but I'm descended from the Hapsburgs as well. Most European noble houses are related to each other. I've ran into another guy who is related to the Hapsburgs via Poland on Jow Forums back in March.

I was not aware of the deposed Hapsburgs being connected to the Pan-European movement and the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan. I find this disappointing and confusing. Karl's political career suggests that he wanted to try to lead Austria like his ancestors did. I always figured they were imperialists that were hiding their power levels.

Trump met with Kim Jong Un EXACTLY 3 months and 3 days from the time that the south korean press conference happened at this white house.

PLUS ULTRA

Get off of it with that bullshit. Trump didn't make those laws. They were there before he was in office. Obama did the same thing as did bush.

Trump is stopping child traffickers...

I know that. Just tired of idiots parroting what they are told by biased sources and not fact checking.

>parroting
He is separating children...from child traffickers.

As she was running for the senate, Bill reduced the prison terms of four New York Hasidic Jews convicted of bilking tens of millions of dollars from the government, using exec clemency.

The community where these guys operated gave her 1400 votes to 13 for her opponent.

So thats why trump doesnt like Ukraine

Not what
siad. He thinks trump is the one doing that.

bump for truth

Trump is doing that! Trump is taking down all the pedos.