Guys, America is white, r-right?

Guys, America is white, r-right?

Attached: 1529073285821.jpg (640x799, 67K)

My state is white as hell, guess thats why we bought Deutschland the most

>based North Carolina

If anything this just gives trump a nice map of states to focus on fucking over if they dont wanna vote for him.

>Americans give a shit about soccer
This may as well be a map of dirty fucking foreigners in our lands.

>1000 people from each state buy jerseys for world cup
>use this as an accurate representation for the state as a whole
Most Americans don't give a shit about soccer outside of grade school, and even then it's really only popular in elementary school. I don't even know when the world cup starts

It's in top-5 most watched sports in US

White Americans don't care about soccer. Mexicans do

Apparently Vermontians really like Belgium. Cool.

>NFL
>NHL
>Nigger-Ball Association
>MLB
This isn't saying much. What else is going to catch on? Lacrosse? It would be better than this faggy shit at least.

Just fuck my shit up dude

It doesn't come close to other American sports and Hockey.

>All those spics flags
>Not 56% but more 0.56%

Also make Louisiana French again

Yeah and there's about 5 sports that people watch in America. Soccer is #4. TV viewing record from jewpedia is 27.3m. For reference, football, #1, is 111.9m. So around 4x the viewership.

Trust me Estonian, come to America and you will find most people do not give a flying fuck about soccer. I know it's the biggest sport in the world, but not even close to that in America

this
/thread

>soccer

Attached: 1508128655745.jpg (181x272, 11K)

Okay, memeing aside Mexicans are really into footie so it's no surprise.

was

never again

One. No one here watches soccer.

Two. This means that any jersey sold is going to be purchased by a foreigner. I guess SC is nothing but Baghdad 2.0 and not rich southern whites and black cockroaches occupying shanty shacks. I'm just shocked the whole map is not Mexico. It just shows what states need a chemo of all the beaners.

Three. OP is a fag no exceptions.

Attached: 1482647740449.jpg (882x731, 124K)

>Trust me Estonian, come to America and you will find most people do not give a flying fuck about soccer. I know it's the biggest sport in the world, but not even close to that in America

I realize it's obviously not as popular as in Europe, but 27m is still quite a number. For example, soccer in US is bigger than boxing and mma, are you trying to tell me that americans dont care about boxing, too?

i'd probably watch the world cup if i had cable, but whatever

Attached: 1506385722934.webm (852x488, 1.17M)

CAM ON ENGERLUND

Americans really aren't into soccer. The American team kinda sucks, so the people that are going to be in it are spics.

Just a reminder:
You are not welcome here

white people don't care about soccerball

Bullshit.

NFL
MLB
NBA
NASCAR
NHL
Fucking GOLF
Other forms of racing
Then maybe, MAYBE, soccer.

>be american
>fight your european bruddas in WW2
>pic related

Oh sweet sweet karma

Attached: soccer.png (928x276, 28K)

>top five
Out of what though? Most Americans like Football, Baseball and Basketball. Those are your big three. Whenever you see someone wearing a jersey it's most likely going to be one of those three. Then would come Hockey, although not as popular but people still talk about it. That's four, so what do you even have left over for your fifth? NASCAR, only hicks like that shit. Nothing wrong with that, but most people don't like it. Boxing, MMA? Kinda niche really. I mean a lot of people talk about it, but it's not as popular, by far. What do you have left over, tennis and golf?

So I guess soccer comes in at fifth, but it's not very popular.

>be Australia
>jew buys the rights to a sporting event that occurs once every four years
>the only way the goyim can watch the event is via streaming internet
>Australia has Africa tier broadband infrastructure
>stream fails, goyim can’t even watch the game
>the other jewish owned media company that would have broadcast the event via cable/satellite refused to fork out as many shekels as the other one

this is what happens when you allow jews to take over the media.

Attached: 450AFD58-5218-472E-8295-D8C0C3F67148.jpg (220x220, 19K)

>27 million alot
>325 million people live in the us

Whites in the us dont watch soccer, its a game girls in elementary school play.

Hipsters do. Not even joking. In certain cities that are really blue and nigger infested they have those little enclaves that hipsters live in. They watch soccer.

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

Attached: A3FFF24D-E52E-4D5C-A6D3-63C6AE188BFE.jpg (468x366, 49K)

Likewise. The spic problem must be solved, though.

Who gives a shit about spic sports

I don’t care about soccer

Americans don't give a shit about soccer, only dumb CHIs who bandwagon Mexico. It's like surveying 100 people and publishing the results like if it's the "average American". You need a bigger sample size since mostly latinos that care about soccer.

t.Spic living in California

>are you trying to tell me that americans dont care about boxing, too?
they don't really. not on a large scale. at least not nearly on the same level as football, which a third of the country regularly watches

Just a reminder:
This site was made by an American.
You're lucky we let you come here.

This. I know a lot of people who don’t give a fuck about soccer, it’s mostly the chicanos from Mexico that follow and watch it like it’s god but really most Americans don’t like it to long and dragged out just for one fucking goal no thanks.

The other day, there was an actual soccer riot in Sacramento. That's when I realized it. California is a foreign country. Americans don't care about soccer.

Yeah very random but interesting nonetheless. I know a lot of Belgian families settled around the Great Lakes and more specifically Detroit but I'm wondering what's the link here.

>this thread again
no one here cares about your fag sport. I know it is difficult knowing Americans don't like something you like, but you're going to have to bare it and stop being a faggot

football is going to overtake baseball and basketball soon. It's already the third most watched sport live in USA

Attached: JqIf27YAAAAASUVORK5CYII=.png (919x571, 54K)

>i-it's nothing mom i swear

Fuck off. This proves how bad shit is. You "Americans" might not like footballm, but your competitive spics brothers do, hence why this pic is alarming.

Fucking do something instead of hiding you utter cowards.

Attached: 4608143652_995f59efba.jpg (352x264, 37K)

>most Americans don’t like it to long and dragged out just for one fucking goal no thanks
fucking this
every time i give soccer a chance and try to watch it i get so fucking bored

makes sense we're basically the hue hue hue of the USA

Soccer is for queers, its all flopping and pretending to be fouled to draw penalty kicks.

Attached: OTLkjn8dRPqKuT7BeVq2_George No.gif (437x304, 499K)

You can have it. It’s just like the rest of your country. Filled with poor niggers.

? football is already #1, what do you mean it's going to overtake basketball and baseball?

>This proves how bad shit is
We already have up to date demographic statistics you retarded bong. Those are much better proof than some fagball jerseys.

Sounds like a deal, Pennsylvania will be reunited with its Midwestern and Northwestern brothers.

kinda hyped for world cup shad artworks

Futbol is for fags. Only sport worth watching is boxing. Hispanica and negroes are really great at soccer because it doesn't require much skill.

this has to be bait, right

not american football, real football

Detroit is like Charleroi, but bigger. Also lot's of home's for 1 dollar.

Yes, but white people don't give a shit about soccer.

We burgers don't give a fuck about soccer. Its a sport for spics.

I don't even care about soccer, but I have German scarf because somebody has to root for them.
On a scale from 1/10, how likely is a Mexican dude wearing a German World Cup scarf to get stabbed wearing that thing in LA?

that is real football. you're talking about soccer
we don't need to be reminded that the spics are only increasing

>Mississippi
>Argentina
like pottery

Attached: Mississippi.png (129x122, 34K)

Why is Belgium top in Vermont ?

>I know a lot of Belgian families settled around the Great Lakes and more specifically Detroit
>Detroit

Attached: Degrelle-2.jpg (300x468, 24K)

only a few countries call it that. The majority rules. It's football. Get over it. It's just a word.

Well, why would they buy American jerseys if they aren't part of this world cup?

I like how only New York and whatever that state to the left of it is has Canada

>nigger mississippi
>arge
>aryan idaho
>also arge
the mystery still stands

At least Idaho and Mississippi are.

LOL

Attached: FJHK.jpg (600x346, 23K)

Amazing analysis. It actually understands three key principles:

1. Countries are created and destroyed on racial considerations.

2. Countries that are not Jew-subverted actually want to spread their seed and gain power.

3. Demographic shifts cause political shifts.

belgians. What do you fucking think?

Spoke to soon, that state right in the middle also has Canada

It's hard to call them beaners in Alabama because their grocery carts are always piled with much more nice food than I can afford.

Nope.

Attached: YELLOWED.COM.jpg (1200x465, 309K)

Peru is most popular in my Michigan?

Bullshit. There are far more Arabs here. I don't even think there is a Peru consulate, maybe one or two exchange students bought a t-shirt.

We are having

Soccer beat out Nascar.

>muh japanse copycat board is an american invenshun
>nigger mutts begin to chant U-S-A
There is no difference between an american tourist and a syrian refugee you piece of shit

That's Peru. Canada didn't make it.

>Louisiana
based

That's Perú, no leaf on the flag.

Attached: LqZyZcNMDm-3.png (300x250, 11K)

>West Virginia - Spain
Is there any soccer scene on West Virginia. Or is it a state without immigration ?

>About 50% of newborns are non-white
>About 1 million immigrants a year, less than 10% of which are European
>Whites are going to start dying off soon due to low birth rates
Hmmmm you tell me

is this analysis from a think tank
how will the chinese prevent their foreign assets from getting cultural AIDs

The majority of America calls it soccer. I'm American. So it's soccer. Get over it. It's just a word

Dumb smelly whites go extinct by World Cup 2058.

8.9% face

That's a wonderful little strawman fallacy you have there, Achmed.

Lrn2Logic.

little pig little pig let me in

Americans don’t like soccer

>he calls hand egg football again

Never forget

lmao

Attached: 1515199719926.jpg (550x347, 87K)

Most people in america who follow soccer are spics

Im Canadian (not a dumb burger) and know better to call football, soccer. So it's football. Get over it. It's just a word.

this, also moot was a fucking jew and the site is now owned by a japanese dude so americans have no say whatsoever fuck em

Piece of shit

American tourists don't rape your women and burn down your cities.
Maybe we should start.
This is an American website. This website was made by an American. Thanks for using English by the way.
Oh, wait. That's what everyone uses on here. Because it's an American website.

>w-we have the documents
>nothing posted

>this bait right
>pic related

Attached: 1528760017558.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

Most Americans don’t care about soccer, especially enough to buy a jersey. That’s spic shit

Football uses feet when we kick field goals 3-5 times a game