Franceyes

WAKE ME UP FROM THAT FUKKKIN MUSLIM NIGHTMARE !!!!!!

- "Paris is to unveil its newly built perimeter defences around the Eiffel Tower to protect against terror threats. Set to be completed in mid-July, the fences cost nearly 35 million euros ($40.1m; £30.1m)."

35 millions eurosss = the cost of freedom

Like, are these people actually that retarded or they just get a kick of fukkkking with us:

- "Mr Gaudillère said the temporary walls would be replaced with something "infinitely nicer and more romantic", as part of a 300-million euro renovation of the tower ahead of the 2024 Olympic Games in Paris."

"infinitely nicer and more romantic."

We got ta find a new name for that shiet. Koran-kulass in Scandinavia? Merkel-whateva in the 4th reich? Croissant anal here? any ideas?

Oh fuk, this last one killed me:

- "Glass walls measuring 6.5cm (2.5in) thick will form two sides of the square, with the other two blocked off by 3.24m (10.6ft) high metal barriers, exactly one hundredth the height of the tower."

So romantic, so french, so cukkked. And i spikkke aze a feukken frenchmanne, Plz Germany kill me now.

Attached: ououibaguetteanale.png (600x575, 403K)

Other urls found in this thread:

neweurope.eu/article/poles-indians-uk/
express.co.uk/news/uk/703849/poles-poland-migrants-live-in-uk
migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/migrants-in-the-uk-an-overview/#kp5
themuslimtimes.info/2014/07/26/persecution-of-early-muslims/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Muslims_by_Meccans
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2665340
sarahwoodbury.com/life-expectancy-in-the-middle-ages/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_purity_movement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_Law_Amendment_Act_1885
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
pinknews.co.uk/2017/04/10/chechnya-has-opened-concentration-camps-for-gay-men/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khadija_bint_Khuwaylid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Hudaybiyyah
youtube.com/watch?v=NLflLdIJeMw
thefreethoughtproject.com/declassified-emails-reveal-natos-true-motive-topple-gaddafi-stop-creation-gold-backed-african-currency/
express.co.uk/news/world/820480/Germany-migrant-crisis-refugees-long-term-unemployment-benefits-Angela-Merkel
migrationwatchuk.org/briefing-paper/386
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wall don’t wor-

>cost nearly 35 million euros
could buy enough ammunition and rent an excavator to solve our muslim problem with all that money

checked

Fucking pussies. Sometimes I wonder are you really descendants of the same people who once colonized the almost whole world. L

Still got that mural of niggers raping whites on the ground underneath it?

this is sad. a prisoner in your own home waiting for the chair. damn.

nice fence

Attached: 541.png (640x560, 60K)

You deserve it

Attached: slobo.jpg (1200x3335, 2.96M)

On that thought, what could they use as a perimeter around the native female's pussy as to thwart vaginal terrorism.

Maybe . . . a bracelet will work.

Attached: 1499043923456.png (438x542, 567K)

They should build bridges around it, not walls. I hear those work much better.

>muslims trying to stop terrorism
What a time to be alive.

>expecting politicians to enact a practical solution over wasting money.
Never stop being optimistic my frund

Attached: 1420841105228.gif (240x234, 2.72M)

>muslims trying to stop terrorism

be amerimutt
>literally created the entire terrorist movement as your own personal proxy army for use in the cold war
>whine and bitch that your dogs got out of control and are now fucking up your imperialist plans.

Attached: ronald and the taliban.jpg (600x293, 43K)

How does any kind of fence cost 35 million euros.

Is it made from fucking unobtanium

>jew posting under muslim flag
>think he's fooling anyone
Enough of your tricks, Rosenbaum.

We should have build a bridge, not a wall.
R A P E F U G E E S W E L C O M E

>How does any kind of fence cost 35 million euros.

the fence probably only cost a 10000 shekels.
the rest is going in to the pockets of some happy EU beurocrats.

>>jew posting under muslim flag
>>think he's fooling anyone
>Enough of your tricks, Rosenbaum.

>non arguments.

>non arguments.
No argument intended, just making an observation

Attached: 1446249964701.jpg (298x206, 8K)

wait a minute..I thought DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH! what happened?

this

Attached: 1515614809695.jpg (1260x1377, 211K)

how many jews live in belguim friend?

You are not wrong.

>belguim
Ah, so you're a refugee then. My mistake, inshallah

>You are not wrong.

of coarse not it's literal fact lmao if it wasn't for the amerimutt's and there massive anti soviet hateboner we wouldn't have had the cancerous
proxy US/israeli legions that are now fucking us.

Attached: (((isis)).jpg (668x479, 90K)

soon.

Attached: soon.png (1257x713, 964K)

If they ever destroyed the Eiffel Tower I would fucking destroyed Mecca.

>Ah, so you're a refugee then. My mistake, inshallah

yeah i live in molembeek too despite all the faggot's who have never lived a day in a """"no go zone"" it's pretty fun we can leave our doors open with out thief's coming in to steal our shit everybody is friendly towards each other ect...

Attached: Taj Mahal.jpg (799x526, 98K)

I'm sure putting a big obstructing fence around it won't hurt tourism...

Someday we will look back at photos of it and wonder what life was like before we put rubber baby buggy bumpers on everything.

If they ever destroyed the Eiffel Tower I would fucking destroy Mecca.

I thought walls didn't keep people out?

>wake me up
>says the eurofag poster
Nah you can die

>I would fucking destroyed Mecca.
lol good luck with that mate meccah is protected by allah himself.

bongs have it even worse the need a licence to hold a fucking plastic spork lmao.

>I thought walls didn't keep people out?
walls are only so good at keeping people out even some east germans maniged to sneak past the berlin wall.

ATTACKED BY OUR GOVERNMENTS using brown hordes

He's right. Muzzies didn't come by themselves you know.

>Fences for me but not for thee

>using brown hordes
why do you automaticaly assume that foreing immigration means non european? as proven a massive amount of these migrants come from eastern europe esspecialy after poland joined the EU.
neweurope.eu/article/poles-indians-uk/
express.co.uk/news/uk/703849/poles-poland-migrants-live-in-uk
“The most common non-British nationality in 2015 was Polish, with an estimated 916,000 citizens".
migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/migrants-in-the-uk-an-overview/#kp5
Poland, India and Pakistan are the main three foreign countries of birth (Table 3) accounting respectively for 9.5%, 9.0% and 5.9% of the UK’s foreign born population , followed by Ireland(4.5%) and Germany(3.3%). Polish and Indian citizenship are also the main foreign nationalities in the UK, with Poles being the largest group, accounting for 15.7% of foreign citizens.

also Europeans are suffering none of the horrors of native Americans and Aborigines - but they panic that one day they may suffer some retribution. The Barbarians are at the gate preparing to sack Rome as it were a sweet and ironic revenge i say.

Attached: muh based theresa.jpg (900x600, 47K)

Building walls is not very progressive you disgusting french bigots.

Attached: behind.jpg (340x508, 13K)

>Implying Islam wasn't always a terrorist movement
You are the niggers of religion

Attached: 1529003726785.jpg (866x838, 71K)

you faggot's need to act more like the saudi's those guys have a 0 tolerance policy on refrugees.

Attached: best arabia.png (1200x1762, 1.31M)

>Implying Islam wasn't always a terrorist movement

>conqeuring=terrorism

mashallah fool.
Muhammad (pbuh) himself was targeted numerous times Once while the Prophet was in prayer, Uqbah ibn Abi Mu’ayt went up and began to strangle him with his cloak, until Abu Bakr came running to help calling out, “Will you kill a man for saying that Allah is his Lord?!” (Sahih Bukhari).
On another occasion, Abu Jahl instructed Uqbah ibn Abi Mu’ayt to throw camel intestines over the Prophet while he was in prostration (Sahih Muslim).
On another occasion, Utaybah ibn Abi Lahab physically assaulted the Prophet and spat in his face (though he missed)
but in non of these cases he retaliated infact he forgave those who tried to assasinate him after he flew meccah for example Wahshi ibn Harb (who killed muhhameds uncle)

themuslimtimes.info/2014/07/26/persecution-of-early-muslims/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Muslims_by_Meccans

Attached: muh conquest.png (808x960, 484K)

we faggots need to do a lot of things.. that we never will.

Attached: orange jews.jpg (750x600, 110K)

Yep, the eternal anglo too

they only dont work on the border of white nations.

the coward who suggests the massicre is never the one to shoot.
bluffing on the internet about how tough you are is quite cute but in reality we both know you would not even dare make a statement agianst the behavoir of the achmed's when there in your face that's why you have to resort to shitposting your genocidal power fantasies to all the other mouthbreathing autist on this mongolian dynamite fishing forum isn't it?

all of your rage and anger is empty vapid at least serial killers like breivic had the balls to commit there massicres but you? not so much your a cuck in denial waiting for the more potent and brave males of the group to do all the busy work for you.

also leave the jews alone there judgement lies to god and god only and no man should ever interfere with a convenant made by god.

top lel

I gotta hand it to Mohammad. A religion founded on conquer, rape, genocide, pedophilia, and murder is now # 2. Judaism still got you by the balls tho

2.5 inch thick glass isn't cheap

This sort of argument is not worth engaging with. The people spouting it are either human cattle-tier retards who are just parroting what Goybook told them, or are members of the bourgeoisie intelligent enough to recognize that it's a ridiculous argument and are just going along with it in bad faith in order to draw you out into laboriously refuting it and thereby make you look stupid

walls only work if they are guarded.

WTF I love Saudi Arabia now!

>. A religion founded on conquer, rape, genocide, pedophilia,

ishhalah filthy lies indeed!

>rape
>Quran 17:32
And come not near unto adultery. Lo! it is an abomination and an evil way
rape is adulitry as the rapist is not married to the woman and as such punisheble by law.

>genocide
what ""genocide"" idiot?

>pedophilia
pedophilia in the middle ages was so common because of a couple of societal and practical reasons.
the living expectancy in the middle ages where very low the same with infact mortality.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2665340
sarahwoodbury.com/life-expectancy-in-the-middle-ages/
rough estemates put the mortality rates of infants at 1/3 before the age of 5 and a significant percentage of women died in association with childbirth: 5% perhaps from the birth itself, often dying with the child, and a further 15% from childbed fever–the infections that followed by a poorly managed delivery (by our standards).

even the royality only had about an averige lifespan of about 43.6 for women and 42 year for men (atleast for the royality of the anglo saxons)

also don't talk hypocrite Only a bit over just a century ago the age of consent in most US states was 10 or 12 with lowest being 7 in delaware.

in 1275 the agc in england was 12 (westminster first statute.)
this did not change until 1885 when the Criminal Law Amendment Act of 1885
(supported by feminist) changed the agc from 13 to 16 and later 18 in england and ireland.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_purity_movement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_Law_Amendment_Act_1885

Attached: Selimiye Mosque,.jpg (800x533, 231K)

>thinks any of this changes the fact that Islam is for those with the souls of pigs
Look at the parts of the world where Islam reigns supreme. Such mighty conquerors they are in their lands of dust where they have to drink milk directly from the camel. Truly, you need only eyes to see, God favors the muslim people and does not punish them with their existence.

Attached: 1528686650933.png (500x394, 115K)

>Look at the parts of the world where Islam reigns supreme.

yes indeed great empires all rise and fall and are reborn even mightier than before.

ishhallah your attemts to trigger me are futile.
Qur’an 6:68
“And when you see those who engage in offensive discourse concerning Our verses, then turn away from them until they enter into another conversion”.

the prophet muhhamed (pbuh) is in same league with Caesar, Alexander the Great Genghis Khan and stalin the subhuman dwarfs who try to slander him can never tough his glory and grandeur which will last through thousands of years.

Attached: Taj Mahal Mosque.jpg (800x600, 161K)

I remember Macron et al saying walls are a bad thing.
Outrage by librards soon?

In the realm of rhetoric conditions sometimes prevail such that your walls don't need any more defense than a simple "you're a fucking idiot", whether implied or explicitly stated. And in fact such a dumb, weak attack could indeed have as its actual motive the eliciting of an over-strong counter-attack that needlessly drains your own forces strength and potentially exposes its flanks

Islam is a dogshit religion and a pigshit culture

lol at you defending kiddie diddling. General Mohammad conquered the entire Arabian peninsula with his army, massacre ig anybody who wouldn't convert to his death/blood/moon cult. What I find funny the most though is how muslims hate faggots, but engage in homosexual behavior with little boys and the weakest male in their tribe. Europe forgot that you guys are like dogs-have to throw you meat so you don't bark but never let the Muslim out of the cage, because they will bite.

this is not Mohammed
ist some turkish guys from the Ottoman Empire

Mo had a perverse understanding of adultery though. Remember, this is the guy that advocated for sex slavery and that raping the slave girls taken as war booty in his tribal wars was moral and OK and not adulterous at all.

Anyway, I find it hilarious that Muslims are always talking about how their silly cult provided humanity with a fixed and unchanging moral code suitable for all times and all peoples but as soon as it it pointed out that Mohammed was a creepy sex deviant who molested children they suddenly become massive moral relativists who talk about how moral standards shift and change with the winds.

>spend decades arming and destablizing the Middle East
>wtf why are there terrorists

all of these idiots too mentaly incapacitated to realize why open borders are supported.

open borders is supported by rich capitalist you know why? to outsource labor and exploit the Third World by tearing down economic borders and trade restrictions why do you think the EU is so widly supported by mega corprations? why do you think the 2 biggest policies of the EU are the free movement of labour and money?

>massacre ig anybody who wouldn't convert to his death/blood/moon cult.
pathetic slander.
quran 2:256
There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

quran 18:29
And say, "The truth is from your Lord, so whoever wills - let him believe; and whoever wills - let him disbelieve."

>how muslims hate faggots, but engage in homosexual behavior with little boys

shaitan your lies are getting even more pathetic then before.
faggotry and bachi bazi in the quran is forbiden the taliban even outlawed it when the where in power.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
During the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan (Taliban's rule) (1994-2001), (bacha bazi officially carried the death penalty). The practice of dancing boys is illegal under Afghan law, being "against both sharia law and the civil code.
true muslems trow sodomites of roofs and put them in concentration camps.
pinknews.co.uk/2017/04/10/chechnya-has-opened-concentration-camps-for-gay-men/

TWF u post ab out how islam fukkks yur country and a an actual islamist crazy hijakkks the thread to chill for his religggion

Attached: islamchu.png (579x197, 151K)

You have no connection to French culture you just want to push a morose agenda.

>only magic mussies rape
source?

this is what diversity looks like and it's beautiful

Who cares?

yeah just build a cage around the whole thing so no one can get out lol

Attached: 1528570111801.gif (226x236, 1.27M)

Gotta protected it from white supremacist terrorists like Dylann Roof.

Attached: Dylann Roof Inspiration.png (514x427, 302K)

All is f i n e in Europe, go back to sleep.

Attached: DQR17B8U8AAcFX5.jpg (1800x1107, 944K)

a bunch i reckon because of the diamond trade. i'm actually more convinced now that you're a jew. what would an observant muslim be doing shitposting on Jow Forums during eid?

>Mohammed was a creepy sex deviant who molested children

muhhameds PBUH first wife khadija (a rich merchant woman) was around 40 when he married her.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khadija_bint_Khuwaylid
please tell me what kind of "pedophile" marries a 40 year old woman and stays with her for 25 years (after which she died) before marring other women?

also aisha became one of muhhameds PBUH stounchest supporter she served the Muslim community for 44 years after muhhameds death She narrated 2210 hadiths.
so that "rape" claim is completly bullshit too.

>provided humanity with a fixed and unchanging moral code suitable for all times and all peoples
law made by man=/=law mandated by god.

>this is the guy that advocated for sex slavery and that raping the slave girls taken as war booty
—Quran 24:33
And compel not your slave-girls to prostitution when they desire to keep chaste, in order to seek the frail goods of this world's life. And whoever compels them, then surely after their compulsion Allah is Forgiving, Merciful..
in islam you are not allowed to have sex before you get married (it is considered aduletry), female slaves would be taken to a harem were the where teached how to serve the sultan/master many diffrent languages , knowledge about culture and art before one of them would be chosen to marry the sultan/master.

>what would an observant muslim be doing shitposting on Jow Forums during eid?
i already performed my salat and i already celebrated eid with my family. keep in mind it's 11 o clock in belguim.

Have they sealed off the catacombs yet? You know those terrorists are used to hanging out in subterranean tunnels right?

>massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Hudaybiyyah
the profet muhhamed (pbuh) made many peace treaty's with the pagans of meccah but despite that the still attacked him sent assasins and rejected allah's word.

quran 60:8
Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.

quran 5:8
O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm for Allah, witnesses in justice, and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness. And fear Allah ; indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what you do.

Quran 16:125
Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best. Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has strayed from His way, and He is most knowing of who is [rightly] guided.

>Have they sealed off the catacombs yet? You know those terrorists are used to hanging out in subterranean tunnels right?
>lurking in the tombs
nobody stay's there lmao it's a scary fucking place.

>e3ik6uw6

tu peux aussi me sucer la bite si tu veux, gros sac a foutre yankee de mes couilles. Oublie pas le gros gravier pour la sodomie å la trump grosse pédale.

Attached: danstoncul.png (476x342, 281K)

>€35 MILLION
>A FUCKING FENCE
Did they let Trump make the deal?

Didn't need a fence before. What changed Frenchy? Can you use it politically to stop this bullshit, Frenchy?

>35 millions euros
For a fucking fence? Does it come with autonomous sentry guns?

We can see that you are knowledgeable of Islam, Achmed, but listen here: It doesn't matter what your book says. It says one thing (of which you are cherry picking, instead quote the Sahih Bukhari or whatever that shit book is called), and your people do another. I don't know why you muslims think you can come to this board and try to convert people. We see your ACTS across the world, your WORDS mean nothing to us.

>Achmed
my name is habib not achmed.

>can come to this board and try to convert people.

convert? no you have your god and i have mine what i will not accept is slander of my god as you would not of yours to become a muslem is to accept god with your hart that is why forced conversions are haram in the quran.

>and your people do another.
ishhalah now your speaking sense.

Romans 3:23
>for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
because of Adam’s rebellion, all people are born with a sinful nature and we cooperate with it and enjoy sin (some more than others tho) so every single person who has ever lived has sinned and is thus guilty.
all men sin but some reject the word of god and placet revisionism that is why you see thing like incest and opuim abuse in afhanistan.

>We see your ACTS
our acts?
who keeps propping up the corrupt Wahhabi monarchy in Saudi Arabia to secure the petrodollar?
((who)) backed isis militants and the mujhadeens (the precursors to al quada)?
who keeps funding color revolutions in the middle east and over the world?

remember when your goverment killed gaddafi? even tho he warned the UN that europe would literally turn black deu to all the refrugees that would flee trough his country if he was removed?
youtube.com/watch?v=NLflLdIJeMw
gaddafi turned libya from a tribal society to the richest country in africa it is truly sad he was struck down but alas he threatened the petrodollar
go read some of hillary's emails.
thefreethoughtproject.com/declassified-emails-reveal-natos-true-motive-topple-gaddafi-stop-creation-gold-backed-african-currency/

have you heard about the opuim fields too?
it is never too late to discover the truth brother.

Attached: cia funding of rebels.jpg (1024x765, 217K)

Um what are ladders?

>please tell me what kind of "pedophile" marries a 40 year old woman and stays with her for 25 years (after which she died) before marring other women?
The kind that marries a 6 year and and consummates the marriage when she's 9.

can you no longer visit the tower? Is it closed to the public?
Or does this prevent trucks of peace only?

Yes

> open borders is supported by rich capitalist you know why?

Disappointingly a rudimentary understanding for such haughty words. Most of these immigrants are unemployable. A good percentage aren't even literate in their own languages, how are they to be expected to learn German, French, Dutch etc to proficiency? They have no qualifications and cannot compete in the workforce, they live on welfare and crime.

Mass immigration is pushed in part because these people are debt slaves and consumers. Multinationals actually use the EU in the opposite way you describe, they lobby for more regulation to strangle competition, and more protectionism to stave off cheap third world produce.

>The kind that marries a 6 year and and consummates the marriage when she's 9.

your wrong on one aspect muhhamed's (pbuh) marrige with aisha was arranged not chosen.

>Or does this prevent trucks of peace only?
it's only to prevent trucks.

>Most of these immigrants are unemployable.
you are forgetting about the eastern european immigrants.

>A good percentage aren't even literate in their own languages
irrelivant sweatshop and manual labour can be done by sub 70 troglodites why do you think the multi nationals are moving there factories to india? you also have to pay them MUCH less.

>how are they to be expected to learn German, French, Dutch etc to proficiency?
i immigrated here ishhalah in the same way as them and so did my brother we both learned dutch in about a year with proper education such things are easy to teach.
>they live on welfare and crime.
the welfare system in belguim works quite diferently here you only get shekels for a limited amount of time before they will force you to get work.

crime such as stealing is haram by islamic law.

Only a matter of time.

Attached: yulyfri;rfyui.png (656x768, 502K)

>- "Mr Gaudillère said the temporary walls would be replaced with something "infinitely nicer and more romantic"
Are people still living in some sort of delusional bubble that Europe is exotic and interesting and cultured? Most of Western Europe is a giant fucking shithole.

Great, now the Eiffel Tower will be protected... that's fantastic. Wouldn't want that thing going down.

but i agree with the nationalist on one thing the trouble seekers and those who give islam a bad name should be removed from the country there inhabiting.

for the same reason the owner of a house can remove an impolite guest.

The other option:

Attached: yio;ryuet.png (399x608, 423K)

Great, we should have destroyed that (((monument))) a long time ago

>you are forgetting about the eastern european immigrants.

We're not talking about them. The mass immigration phenomenon refers to third world migration into the west.

> irrelivant sweatshop and manual labour can be done by sub 70 troglodites

That's globalization, not mass immigration. Automation is quickly making these menial repetitive jobs redundant anyway.

> i immigrated here ishhalah in the same way as them and so did my brother we both learned dutch in about a year with proper education such things are easy to teach.

That's called an anecdote. The vast, vast majority are living on welfare and are unemployable in an advanced western economy. This is what the statistics say.

> crime such as stealing is haram by islamic law.

Doesn't stop them form doing it. Every drug dealer I've met from 8 years living in London has been Muslim. They're also always eating non-halal American fast food, smoking and drinking (just not in pubs), and having lots of premarital sex. You can safely assume any Muslim girl that went to a western university has taken gallons of cum in every hole she has. I fucked two pakis in my uni days and I'm not even a chad. The problem with living in western society is you'll be corrupted by western degeneracy all the same. Maybe mass immigration is the globalist way of neutering Islam.

think of all the chinks who would be sad

Attached: rightful steel.jpg (2546x3818, 2.68M)

>The mass immigration phenomenon refers to third world migration into the west.

completely ignoring eastern european immigration while looking at third world immigration is biased and dishonest.

>That's globalization, not mass immigration. Automation is quickly making these menial repetitive jobs redundant anyway.
lol no it isn't the cost of one machine outstrips the cost of at least a hunderd labourers keep in mind there paid less than 1 euro ALSO machines only produce but they do not consume.

>This is what the statistics say.
could you provide said statistics for analisis?

>Doesn't stop them form doing it
how can you claim to be muslem while ignoring the laws literaly mandated by god? indeed gross isolence.

>The problem with living in western society is you'll be corrupted by western degeneracy all the same
a treu shame how does one stop consumerist degeneration with our removing the root capitalism?

the globalist pry on sin to make profits
James 1:14–15
>But each person is tempted when he is lured and enticed by his own desire Then desire when it has conceived gives birth to sin, and sin when it is fully grown brings forth death.
the are the apostles of the devil indeed.

Attached: jewish subversion.jpg (1154x922, 318K)

pierre why are all french girls sinful whores?
i work with them all the time on my work attitude is toxic af fornicators adulters and addicts no end in sight.

honestly I don't know any French girl except my sister

>honestly I don't know any French girl except my sister

lmao what ?are you an incel or something?

>completely ignoring eastern european immigration while looking at third world immigration is biased and dishonest.

It isn't dishonest, it's a different issue. Eastern Europeans are still Europeans, and they migrate to work. They actually contribute to the economy, just mainly in the low and semi-skilled sectors.

> lol no it isn't the cost of one machine outstrips the cost of at least a hunderd labourers

Have you ever seen a car manufacturing plant? These machines do the work hundreds of men used to do. You don't have to pay the machine at all. Go look up Amazon's factory automation system, they're in the middle of trialing it now. In the next few decades most repetitive menial jobs will be wiped out. The next important cost for manufacturers will be supply and distribution chains, it could make more fiscal sense to move factories closer to their target markets so as to avoid the costs of international shipping.

> could you provide said statistics for analisis?

> THREE quarters of Germany’s refugees will be long-term unemployed and claiming benefits for years, it was admitted today.

express.co.uk/news/world/820480/Germany-migrant-crisis-refugees-long-term-unemployment-benefits-Angela-Merkel

> Recent migrants from non-EU countries were also a net cost to the Exchequer in both analyses. CReAM estimated a net cost of £2.2 billion in 2011/12 meanwhile Migration Watch estimated a cost of £3.8 billion in 2014/15.

migrationwatchuk.org/briefing-paper/386

There's data on this for every individual country, it isn't difficult to find.

Attached: 351531531.jpg (660x330, 78K)

but i thought walls dont work?

I live close to the border and I use online dating, I haven't had a French gf since high school