Are burgers jealous of Canadians?

Are burgers jealous of Canadians?

Attached: IMG_9680.jpg (750x733, 91K)

We don't think about them at all

I'm jealous of their land, not of them.

What's to be jealous of?

americans can't even compete

Attached: 1523919557982.jpg (1280x1578, 190K)

Yes

Attached: PeterDerp.jpg (857x531, 56K)

Dont worry that clay will be ours.

Kids dress up as Donald Trump

Because he's a real life super hero

>jealous about having a fag enabler as a president
Yea, no

is that a canadian 56er? what race is that?

>jealous

This probably wouldn't be in the top ten words to describe how we feel about Canada.

Attached: THE BALLOT BOX, HILLARY BOOT UP THE BALLOT BOX.jpg (1110x606, 138K)

Attached: 1524238802938.jpg (517x768, 331K)

Thought Canada wasn't even real till last year. Thought south park made it up desu.

Attached: trad.jpg (613x759, 68K)

of course they are. imagine the us swapping places with canada, they could build a single wall to keep mexicans AND leafs out, while also larping as 110% white hyperborean burgerkin

stupid fuck nig
cant speak ed

They're definitely obsessed with us. Before, I thought it was just jokes but Trump starting that tariff war like some child crying for help and attention made me realize that they genuinely have a very deep and crippling inferiority complex in relation to us.

ssshhh!!!

that is what Alaska is for!

Attached: unnamed (36).jpg (900x900, 57K)

Soon...

Attached: CEA5C64A-C758-4D44-A9E2-7EFAEE883EAE.png (770x512, 228K)

fpbp

Every day I open up a map of Canada and jerk it for an hour thinking about those nice curves.

Nope. There must be a reason 98% of Canada's population lives within 100km of the border. I have a number of customers who come across the border to buy parts, as it is cheaper for them to come here, buy the parts, and pay duties on the way back up than it is to buy them in Canada. I've asked several of them why they don't immigrate, and they just shrug and grunt. The one tiny thing I might be jealous of is that they can buy Norinco firearms that we can't here (thanks Clinton). But being able to get a decent M14 clone certainly doesn't come close to all the bullshit they have to put up with.

Not yet. When is the next Canadian election so Canada can drop the cuck?