Éire/pol/ - O'Sullivan Beare Edition

Thread Theme | Téama Snáithe: youtu.be/mpkrr0-qut4
National Party │ Páirtí Náisiúnta: nationalparty.ie/nationalparty.ie/ga/baile/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.
Téigh leis an bpáirtí agus scaip an scéala / na méimeanna le do chairde ar líne nó eile.

Learn Irish │ Foghlaim Gaeilge:
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Jewtube channels of note │ Cainéil Jewtube Chéimiúla:
pastebin.com/ZML2RdkC

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill │ Cuntais Twitter le leanúint:
pastebin.com/Gqesb2A7

Headlines │ Ceannlínte:
>Exclusion zones being considered around maternity hospitals - Harris
rte.ie/news/2018/0614/970560-harris-exclusion-zones/

>5,000 people without power after storm Hector
rte.ie/news/weather/2018/0614/970397-storm-hector/

>Minister to consider family's deportation appeal
rte.ie/news/2018/0614/970555-tullamore-deportation/

>Murphy hits back at 'Trump-like' attacks amid election fears
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/minister-murphy-hits-back-at-trumplike-attacks-amid-election-fears-37010822.html

>Flanagan questions 'true motives' of SF attack on court
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/flanagan-questions-true-motives-of-sf-attack-on-court-37008296.html

>Taoiseach lobbies Spain's new PM amid Brexit wars
independent.ie/business/brexit/taoiseach-lobbies-spains-new-pm-amid-brexit-wars-37008295.html

>Former RUC officer: No evidence Nairac killed IRA member
bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-44472397

>Support for giving extra Irish MEP seats to Northern Ireland
bbc.com/news/world-europe-44470967

>British army veterans group JFNIV to send white feather to secretary of state
bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-44479104

Attached: O'SullivanBeare.jpg (254x500, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.ie/irish-news/politics/it-is-time-for-a-woman-taoiseach-sinn-fin-ard-fheis-hears-party-is-ready-for-an-election-37015648.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donal_Cam_O'Sullivan_Beare
historyireland.com/20th-century-contemporary-history/ailtiri-na-haiseirghe-irelands-fascist-new-order/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

What's the story lad?

independent.ie/irish-news/politics/it-is-time-for-a-woman-taoiseach-sinn-fin-ard-fheis-hears-party-is-ready-for-an-election-37015648.html
"It's time for a woman Taoiseach and surely you know that woman is Mary Lou"

Bumping for starved potato farmers

Not much went to the local Prince Charles protest this morning, was redpilled, you?

Fuck all but I am glad loads of people are as angry over the visit as I am

The security was crazy, gardaí were checking everyone within 100 yards or whatever, only the people they checked got to meet him. In case us Irish would be up to no good as usual!

You're a faggot. Hope you beat England tho!

Couldn't have paddies stepping out of line

posting ruairí until we get a good 32 county éire nua republic

Attached: ruairi2.jpg (1131x1600, 205K)

Those britbongs won't know what hit them.
Just hoping for some fine english gentleman to start breakig shit in Russia. Would be funny.

Commiefags idealize James Collony but he was actually Nazbol.

"The fight in Ireland has been one for the soul of a race – that Irish race which with seven centuries of defeat behind it still battled for the sanctity of its dwelling place."

If you bring this up to commies the reaction is really funny.

Attached: fffff.jpg (320x280, 49K)

I would imagine they would deny it just like they deny everything else they don't like about their own ideology also that image is terrible.

the O'Sullivans are pretty cool.
related to some. really cool people

Aye they are and were
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donal_Cam_O'Sullivan_Beare

Attached: based.jpg (993x578, 230K)

Gerry "The Anglo & the Black get the rifle crack" Kinneavy

Gearoid > Ruairí

Attached: GearoidOCuinneagain.jpg (200x273, 14K)

aye

I'm sure they'll get their shit kicked in by based slavs

would be funny

how big was his party?
I can't remember the name.
wasn't Gearoid minister for interior in the free state or something?

Geraoid was born 1910 and died 1991.
what a fucking legend

Here is a quick rundown of Gearoid. He was a fascinating character historyireland.com/20th-century-contemporary-history/ailtiri-na-haiseirghe-irelands-fascist-new-order/

>launched his own political party Ailtirí na hAiséirghe (‘Architects of the Resurrection’)

>wanted to ban emigration
>ban English being spoken
>reconquest of Northern Ireland

He never got into power and the party fizzled out by the 1950s. Surprisingly he lived right up to the 1990s.

Ailtirí na hAiséirghe (Architects of the Resurrection)

Ceann have you ever considered doing an AMA? Do you have a job or do you just sit at home browsing the chans all day? Not being a dick, I'm actually impressed by your dedication at making these threads.

I have a job and I rarely touch Jow Forums outside of these threads anymore. Used to browse here and /his/ more frequently but it's not as interesting as it used to be.

And no I haven't considered doing an AMA ever

Fair play. If you ever stopped making the threads I'm sure the general would die and the cancerous brit/pol/ threads would take over. You live in Cork yeah?

thanks lads.
bit of a mad man. aren't all the true Irish heroes?
It's a shame that it didn't last. I think Ireland became way too committed to democracy

I do yeah, Brit/pol is dead in reality the carcass is merely populated by those that killed it now.

>Used to browse here and /his/ more frequently but it's not as interesting as it used to be.
It doesn't take long before Jow Forums and most of Jow Forums reveals the circlejerk on near front page of internet tier levels. Still not as bad though. The only thing I really come here for now is news when Trump does something, because this is the only place to get an honest opinion of it. And /x/.

btw, you should embrace the paganism of your ancestors.

I liked his ideas but they would have been difficult to implement good overall goals but it would have required a massive transformation of the country.

>btw, you should embrace the paganism of your ancestors.
perhaps if they had written things down. Christianity is the only thing I could be honest about identifying with and practicing even if I am not very devout.

Still being a dominion state some arm deals with the br*ts could have taken out smaller independent countries in Asia and Africa, Bhutan, Liberia, etc

>perhaps if they had written things down.
well, it's not like st brigids day, Halloween, that wren thing I forget the name of, and a load of superstitions most families still do have actually fallen out of practice or anything.

Jow Forums is still good for witchunts, like when they exposed Eric Clanton the Berkeley antifa professor who attacked a man with a bike lock. Doing God's work. It's amazing the things Jow Forums can achieve when it works as a collective but there's always one faggot who will shout "not your personal army." I would love to target one tiny town in Ireland and cover it with NP propaganda posters kinda like the It's ok to be white campaign, but it's impossible to organize on nu-Jow Forums.

Anyone who comes here for serious political analysis is an idiot. Everything revolves around the Jews.

The national party has no actual presence in this country. It just exists.

I somehow don't think we would have gotten away with it during the twilight of empires
Well no but they were merged rather succesfully into our own blend of Christianity

eventually would have went in and request some of the land and then we would have lost like a 1/5 of the land and probably have to had fight in ww2

What do you mean it has no presence? They have had plenty of meetings over the past two years. They have their own website and a membership list. They hung hundreds of "Abortion never" posters across Ireland during the recent referendum campaign. They have gotten media coverage on many occasions.

Sure, they have no elected officials yet but only becasue they haven't contested any elections since their establishment. There hasn't even been any elections to contest in the past two years. Having said that, Monaghan town cllr Seamus Treanor is a de facto member so you could say they have one person in power. Barrett and Reynolds would be sure to get elected if they pick their constituency right. Rural farmers have turned off Fine Gael with the gay Indian in charge.

>They have gotten media coverage on many occasions.
hahahahahhaahahahah

>membership list
link please

It's not in the public domain.

ye lads if they dont fucking register soon they're going to be another Identity Ireland meme that gets laughed at by everyone right and left......
...they also need to drop the death penalty shite too desu. Stick to talking about immigration/globalisation and dont stray from that path. The more random policies the party wants the less votes the NP will get simple as that.

how do you see it then?

Only those of us in the upper echelons of the party are privy to such info.

Barrett has explained why the party hasn't registered yet a million fucking times. Read the articles on their website.

>America
>only those of us in the upper echelons of the party are privy to such info

Besides Identity Ireland ARE registered and they're still a joke.

Where do you think most of the party funding is coming from idiot?

does donating get you into the "upper echelons"?
real question here.

Yeah, pay for some rapist's lifetime incarceration like a good cuck

How dense are you? Of course money gets you access to political power. How do you think Kim Kardashian got a meeting with Trump? Donate a few thousand euro to Barrett and you get influence on party policy.

boy I was never in a party.
I have literally no idea how any of that shite works

Do you mean American funders or (((american)))? I appreciate the support from you cousins across the water

Will you retarded wee kiddies ever fucking listen?

Good honest Irish-Americans

Attached: pence.png (618x410, 338K)

Pence, though he converted to Protestantism, is a good lad.

Thank god for the diaspora. Though some fund SF because they think they are helping the Irish Nationalist cause. I wonder if you could convince most of these to start funding NP instead.

Do you think most Irish Americans would not want to see us enriched?

I'd say they're busy enough trying to fend off the Mexicans, fair play if they do though

/fringe/>/x/

Gaeil iad féin is ní Gaill ná Spáinnigh

Attached: vlcsnap-error074-1024x581.png (1024x581, 667K)

Irish-Americans stopped sending money to the old country for "the cause" after Sept 11 2001. The FBI cracked down on terrorist funding. Thank fuck as well, SF are a fucking abomination. Everyday I pray Gerry Adams will die of a heat attack or get expsed as an MI5 informant. Did you know his brother Liam is a convited pedophile and Gerry knew about if for years but wouldn't go to police?

Thank you false flagging Israelis

Aye thats right! He has retired now and Martian died so it is two dumb bitches running the party now. Gerry will die, we all do.

So SF counted as terrorists? Kek!

didn't know Aliens were in SF

Of course there was. Did you not ever hear of Martian McMarineris?

Micheal Martian is in FF as well, loads of them about the place

Attached: 16545415.jpg (598x597, 31K)

>333333
I guess the Irish establishment is actually run by Martians then would explain a lot

Attached: 1488495698906.png (798x678, 318K)

Them digits...It was the (((martians))) all along

A FUCKING LEPRECHAUN

I am going to sit back and enjoy the flak

Attached: 1484771442133.png (1440x960, 2.52M)

What a waste

Attached: 1417929749732.jpg (234x250, 10K)

Attached: 1486420456614.png (501x677, 20K)

No surprises a balding europhile cuck is in ff, much less their leader

wee folk wasting digits now
is there no end to the shame

Attached: 394875934.jpg (625x833, 144K)

not a waste at all this is great

What the fuck Ireland actually exist? I thought it was just was a magical place of leprechaun, unicorns and Lucky Charms.
So do you guys have oil? I’m asking for a friend.

Only very high IQ anons could appreciate the post with a get. Everytime I see "hurdur waste!" it makes me feel vastly superior knowing I am the top 1% and I just chuckle to myself, thinking about how feeble their little minds are

Alright lads
*snap*

BOYCOTT JOBPATH