Why do niggers love animal abuse so much?

Why do niggers love animal abuse so much?

Attached: nog.png (640x920, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Mmadifresh/status/1007116253205446656
twitter.com/_incrediblesoul/status/1007570504381882369
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They don't. This person is just sadistic.

>our families has been there & done that

Dunno why that justifies enjoying it.

>niggers
you answered yourself

are you shitting me?
4200 likes and 2500 RTs?
post link OP

twitter.com/Mmadifresh/status/1007116253205446656

Attached: nog2.png (640x386, 76K)

yeah fucking leftoids and niggers are straight up psychopaths that much is proven by this

It's because they aren't natural, jews created niggers in a lab back in the 1st century BC.

The white man however, is the truest product of nature. He lives in harmony with the creatures, harnesses their abilities like no other man and observes a quiet respect for the beasts under his dominion.

>Niggers
Nah for all their problems, nigs aren't necessarily any more sadistic. This bitch is just a fucking SPED and if she had a white tier IQ she'd be a legit serial killer risk.

Attached: nog3.png (640x760, 103K)

Over 4,000 people liked the tweet. Pretty sure that niggers are just naturally evil and shouldn't be considered human

Well, it would explain why they kill each other so much.
Map related should be a reality and all niggers should be recognized as the wild animals they are.

Attached: Ideal Africa.png (1691x1024, 114K)

>why do niggers love animal abuse so much

Lmao, nevermind the fact that it’s white people doing it in the video right? You cucks are the biggest hypocrites when it comes to white violence and psychopathology. Now let’s see one of you fags try and mental gymnastics your way out of this, guarantee you all just slew a horde of insults and call it a day.

Black "people" love abusing animals more than they love cashing a welfare check

Attached: nog4.png (640x888, 315K)

She says it's a Nigerian in the replies but good effort

>higher incidence of the MAOA 2R allele and sociopathy
>why do they abuse animals?

Shit ain't rocket science OP.

Someone really needs to spread this to all those leftist vegans and PETA supporter faggots. I would love to see them fighting these niggers they consider human.

Post the link FAg

Already did but alright twitter.com/Mmadifresh/status/1007116253205446656

Damn why do they hate white people so much? The situation doesn't even involve white people and they're blaming them

>niggers
They're talking in Portuguese retard.

>twitter.com/Mmadifresh/status/1007116253205446656

read the thread faggot, it's the fourth reply. or ctrl+f "link".

Because negros were purposedly bred to be working beasts, nothing more. And now because of stupid human rights they think are humans too

Oh who gives a Fuck it's the same thing

Link pls

remind her that the Democrats were slave owners.

white girls know to keep their psychopathy a secret.

"Incrediblesoul"

I sometimes waver between my extremism and then thinking humans just need to be loved regardless of how immoral we choose to be.

But then I see these fucking people laughing about animal abuse. Fuck it all. Fuck everything, accelerationism is the cure, let it rot x 10000000.

They have enough intelligence to be cruel, but not enough to have empathy. They are stuck part way between animals and humans.

I kind of agree with you. All the world's problems come from the top, but many average people really are too far gone at this point to ever "awaken" as a moral person.

Intelligence and empathy are not separate. Niggers who do this are not human. Ever seen the cat kicking gif.

Get her real name so this bitch can get fired from mcdonalds

The red and black pills have affected my daily life and how I view even simple interactions. Much of my second thought and guilt about how I feel is dissapating.

I still believe people shouls be given a chance, but I have no problem assigning a great many people to the group we just wash our hands of. It is not even possible to practice "live and let live" anymore, from a moral sense. The best of the "good" boomers did that by turning to environmentalism and other noble pursuits, but it didnt stop the rest of humanity from plasticizing the ocean and destroying the family unit.

I think we should cheer on every succeeding mark of collapse, it needs to come, soon. Every thinking user needs to prepare themselves, even in small ways.

I feel bad for tormented rodents but then again cats do it too sometimes. I guess it's just nature. Niggers have been out of control for quite some time now so putting them down is the most beneficial, yet humane thing to do. Inflicting tremendous pain out of personal desires is always degenerate, no exception.

Attached: RujrFw8.jpg (607x331, 53K)

twitter.com/_incrediblesoul/status/1007570504381882369

That original video was made by soulless chinks.

Attached: 1505986726643.webm (288x360, 1.72M)

>Ideal Africa.png
not bad but I'd like Madagascar back
wtf are we gonna do with all this shitty desert? its sand can't even be used in electronics
also
>Israel
nice touch

>THERE is apparently in this people a physical delight in cruelty to beast as well as to man. The sight of suffering seems to bring them an enjoyment without which the world is tame. ---Hutchinson's Western Africa VOl. II

Attached: neclace 2.jpg (1024x531, 61K)

If true I wonder what that transitional period of time would result in.

niggers are fucking trash, what a surprise

O-OOGA BOOGA
W-WE SUFFUH'D AT THA WHYTE MAYNZ HAN 4 SUM YEARZ NIGGUH
SHIEEEEEEET
WE FINNA MAKE DEEZ ANIMULZ PAY
M-MUH FUGGA BIX NOOD DINDU NUFFIN
SHIEEET WHITE MAN SAY I GOTTA LEARNZ MAFFS
BETTUH TORTCHA SUM MUHFUGGIN ANIMULZ TO KEEP MUH SADBOY SHYEET GOIN ON
NYUGGUH

>giving a shit about rats

no wonder snowniggers give away their home and country to blacks, jews, muslims and mexicans.

good riddance, the world will be a better place without you soft-as-shit faggots.

>twitter.com/_incrediblesoul/status/1007570504381882369
Fucking subhumans

Attached: 1512161293746 (1).png (724x915, 566K)

Nigger sadism is good because it kills other niggers.

But living near niggers is like living in a warzone.

>our families been there and done that

Here, lemme translate that for you

>>Yeah, I'm just cynically use my ancestors suffering in an half assed attempt to make myself look like a victim. U mad, white boi? Lol, who are you to judge, your ancestors were worse