Seriously?

I thought this was just a meme.
American nignogs actually buy this shit?

Attached: images (14).jpg (287x512, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/epEQhxslprE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>THIS is a know FACT

Attached: 1517276912452.png (572x591, 664K)

Their crazy pastors spread these wild baseless accusations, and they do believe it.

i unirionically believe the eygptians were originally black, but of a different black race. theres no way the american black have direct correlation with the egyptians. you just cant build immense structures and civilisation then go to throwing spears and mudhuts for 2000 years. maybe they started heavily racemixing and lost themselves in it, like what's happening today. i dont know, but its clear they had afro-features according to their artifacts.

Frontnigger needs an orange jumpsuit.

If bantus are so smart, how come they never domesticated the zebra

Attached: you cant tame a zebra they said.jpg (504x342, 36K)

Attached: bantu empire.jpg (1448x1103, 313K)

it’s a meme because they actually think it’s true

>I'm a nigger and I have know idea which part of africa my ancestors came from
>surely I wuz kang

ancient egyptians were a homogenuous tanned skin race, their blood still flows through our people, however egypt, being in its strategic location, has been exposed to so many different ethnicities that honestly we're probably the REAL most ethnically diverse countries, we got people dark as darkness and blue eyed sandskins (the gene itself is an arab one that just spread in europe).
tldr ancient egypts descendants are the current inhabitants of egypt, but with a great mix of arab, roman, and levant blood, and also because we're a beacon of hope to all the failed states surrounding us we're starting to nigger up over the past century or so

I need that "we are kings" meme

>know fact
did he mean "No fact" ?

>know fact
>alle

Attached: 1523573909130.jpg (600x1147, 66K)

purest people to indiginous egyptians are the coptics, they even still speak a language similiar to that of ancient egypt

WE

>(((hollywood))) white actors
for someone who thinks hes woke, Mike Tana needs to take another redpill.

Attached: 1523338025216.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

That's a painted horse sorry

All niggers talk about is muh dick, we wuz kangz

>tfw you remember the very first kangs shitpost
>pol literally memed nogs into thinking they were kangz n queenz

Attached: 15101769_573083566223603_4781724834532950016_n[2].jpg (364x364, 62K)

Only nearby blacks were Nubians, and they did fairly well until they got overrun by the Egyptians. The reality is that Bantus are the only real (darwinistic) "successful" ethnicity in Africa. Just look up how original South Africans look. They're not black but lightly brown, and resemble asians or inuits more than niggers.

Attached: Wall-scene-tomb-of-Huy.jpg (915x481, 105K)

that would imply working

Attached: nigdoggoz.jpg (625x910, 138K)

But is it a black horse painted white or a white horse painted black.

Attached: braaap.jpg (1000x667, 192K)

>but its clear they had afro-features according to their artifacts
There was a Nubian dynasty thousands of years after the development of what we know as "ancient Egypt"
Shortly thereafter the empire fell apart
I wonder why

do your research.

Attached: ig-blacksbelike-what-if-told-you-the-original-chinese-were-black-4184363.png (500x522, 166K)

They weren't black you dumb paki

Attached: 1458456486601.png (363x380, 23K)

If there was really such a massive genocide down in subsaharan Africa, there would be no niggers left.

Das rite

niggers literally believe ANYTHING that you tell them.

>you just cant build immense structures and civilisation then go to throwing spears and mudhuts for 2000 years.

yes you can. it's called immigration

Attached: whamyn9.png (1040x862, 836K)

There were actual nignogs as pharoes for a brief dynastic period, but they weren't egyptians just like the ptolemaic dynasty wasn't egyptians.

Bingo. Miscegenation destroyed the black race. Even the original Arabs(Moors) were black.

Attached: Old_arabia_6.jpg (463x715, 73K)

Half the continent got genocides and their land taken over by one ethnic group that massively expanded. can you guess who?

Attached: 5-493-20.bushmen.m.jpg (486x323, 58K)

Attached: 2720893268_7556020bd4_o.jpg (484x776, 152K)

Attached: vanilla.jpg (600x532, 55K)

as long as it confirms some kind of deep-rooted belief, chiefly "none of my problems are my fault"

Facebook is a revolting place where you can take a jungle safari to see many of what we consider to be memes up close and personal for yourself.
>Boomers trapped in the most normie of political philosophy (Democrat vs Republican)
>Middle aged women whose entire personalities all revolve around being a wine drunkard
>autists who think wearing fedoras, sun glasses, peach fuzz, and poses with mall ninja blades is cool
>niggers who unironically believe their ancestors were god-like beings with technology far superior to that of the present day who were usurped by a couple of dirty grunting cave-dwelling white people.

Hm. Most likely the reason for the invention of "wh*te chocolate".

Attached: Facebook-Alcoholic-Mom.jpg (728x776, 140K)

WE

Ancient Egypt had spaceships and cell phones so it makes sense that they would have electric hair clippers too to get the perfect cone shaped negro afro.

Attached: 1494357677608.jpg (916x644, 109K)

it started as a meme. niggers took it seriously because they are retarded.

Firstly they weren't, secondly nigs believe themselves to be the descendants of Pharoahs despite the fact that we *KNOW* Cleopatra was Greek and much of the other great rulers were otherwise genetically distinct from their subjects. There used to be a great jewtube video by "arealegyptian" that explained the former point well but it's been shoahed and I didn't save it.

But milk is white and vanilla extract is like a very light brown.

Whites didn't even know how to wash themselves before the kangz and queenz taught them. S-M-H F-A-M!

Attached: bathe.png (618x885, 753K)

ALBINO CAVE BEASTS!

Attached: 1517891903650.png (1278x1287, 262K)

Attached: 1527116981569.jpg (608x396, 88K)

das rite white boi. Yall stank bfoe the black man showd yall hoe to bayv

>tfw living in a society ran by benevolent flattop rocking kangz in adidas track suits and rope chains

Attached: 1524088192548.jpg (684x591, 218K)

I wonder if this nigger wil show me how to bathe and wash my balls plus dick

Do you also unirionically not understand genetics and the association between Copts and ancient Egyptians?

For fuck's sake, you have the entirety of the world's knowledge at your fingertips and can't be bother to spend 2 minutes doing some fucking research?

Goth icecream.

Google it you god damn mouth breather

no its not just a meme
there is a mural of michele obama in a black neiborhood near me dressed like an egyptian queen. for some reason ppl think putting murals on abandoned and crumbling houses and walls improves the place

even the bottom (whatever you call it) is black

Attached: 8FC.jpg (1000x1000, 98K)

WUZ

EVERYTHANG

Attached: 85c01f4cb8ca4a29fa432c8d074b3517c0d11d1491579d573375022d1e6d9308.jpg (556x720, 91K)

Mmmmmmhmmmmmmm das rite agin white boi. Tired a yall tretin us bad

Attached: ca0.jpg (600x772, 61K)

Attached: 1455552833051.jpg (774x643, 174K)

This, no on actually believes niggers believe it besides like 100 niggers on twitter or Jow Forums themselves.

Latest research shows Egyptians were (and still are) the descendants of a people similar to the Berbers. As the Sahara dried, these people gathered on the banks of the Nile, while the Maghreb Berbers could still maintain themselves in the fertile Atlas mountains. There was a continuous gene flow from Sudan northwards but it seldom went beyond Aswan and was very peripheral, for the most part they were enslaved. Egyptians were very ethnocentric and saw themselves as the only actual people, their mythology only explained their own origin, it was not a universal tale.

In fact, even if Egyptians were black, it should have little impact on the historical evaluation of Sub-Saharan Africa, which has nothing to do with Egypt. That the Bantu, western- and central-African descended African-Americans would claim Egypt as their own is over all an incredibly embarrassing show of the poverty of SSA history and culture, not to mention how it seems to corroborate the stealing negro "stereotype".

What has always struck me as strange and cringe-inducing is that American negroes would stick to the concept of Africa ("Afrika") as if it were set in stone, when it was really a Greek and Phoenician concept (both not black) pertaining to the Mediterranean coasts, and was then a Roman province. So "Africa" has nothing to do with blacks in the first place, but I guess they just don't have the cerebral capacity to open an etymology dictionary.

Niggers have believed this shit for decades. It's certainly isn't a product of Jow Forums memeing

The situation wasn't so black and white.

Would rule by niggers be worse or better than rule by jews?

worse

Attached: 1523025223660.png (1080x1920, 1.45M)

I love the arguements as to why zebras were never tamed such as temperment, size and how fast they breed in captivity. It's like they seriously think the animals and plants we have domesticated have always been like that and isnt generations and generations of hard work to create these traits.

You ever heard of Brien Forester or John Anthony West?

Viking were black as well, das why dey were called the Vikangs

That would be a whole lot of vanilla flavour

waffle cone

>its clear they had afro-features according to their artifacts

Not according to, y'know, the actual Egyptians.

Attached: egyptian race classifications.jpg (594x728, 170K)

>for some reason ppl think putting murals on abandoned and crumbling houses and walls improves the place

Well... it kinda does imo, I would rather take a shitty wall with a painting then a shitty wall

They do. Never underestimate the abysmal stupidity of a real blue-gummed American jigaboo.

Then how is it that now we are clean and you niggers reek of acrid jungle-stank?

Egypt was controlled by the nubians at several points in its history, so you could say that they were, in fact, kings. just not the way they think they were.

>"Many people throughout history have tried to tame (zebras). Those attempts, by and large, have failed. Europeans in the 1800’s were particularly interested in the zebra’s resistance to disease

>The big problem with domestication, quite simply, is that zebras are mean. Really mean. Some zookeepers in fact, would rather take care of the lions than the striped equines, citing the former as the less dangerous job.

>Of course, a new question emerges from this: were horses born or created? Did the horse’s early, wild ancestors who also lived a dangerous life betray similar behaviour to the zebra?

>Some posit the horse was simply in the right place at the right time. The tradition of domestication and agriculture did not emerge in the human societies of the zebra’s native habitat of Africa parallel to those in the range early horses inhabited in Asia and Europe. Zebras did not have the same chance to experience handling and breeding throughout the course of much of human civilisation. "

Horses develop in europe and asia -> behave like whites and asians
Zebras develop in sub sahara africa -> behave like niggers

Attached: 1502655519981.jpg (476x634, 60K)

only a nigger could be this dumb to believe this

The 25th (Nubian) dynasty lasted less than 100 years and didn't even occur until very late in the game (about the late 8th century BCE). They were no more adept at being "kings" than they were at anything else. They had nothing to do with the form or structure of ancient Egyptian culture.

youtu.be/epEQhxslprE
They've been thinking this shit for years. They've got to cling to something

No, it's very common for blacks to believe the ancient Egyptians were black. Also Socrates, and the Moors.

KANGS

I'm not trying to argue they did have an impact on egyptian culture. I wonder myself how the nubians even managed to take over anything, being who they are. but it did happen, and I think it's funny.

THIS is why you have to be pro European people fag. Arabs want to kill and replace you, nigs want to nig

Attached: Thas Rite.jpg (326x326, 15K)

kek nigs literally still haven’t discovered any of those things

Literally the best synopsis of FB I've ever read. top lulz

Idk, but that pun made me mad

>farming and irrigation

Attached: 4666477743.png (1024x297, 311K)

>black people
>66 trillion B.C.
Hmmm...

wino mommies are cute user

imagine being this insecure.

No really, try it for a second. you'll feel sorry for these childs and will see them as primitive, "natural" people (totally NOT savages) who can't be held to normal standard of behavior.

You are now a white liberal and totally NOT racist.

kill, fuck, marry

WE

niggers need something to hold onto because they have nothing, no cultural contributions to society worth a damn.
fat ass worship and rap? id believe anything people told me too if this was my people's legacy

Attached: YOU WUZNT KANGZ.jpg (540x381, 30K)

Attached: weis.png (616x628, 393K)

check'd

Attached: CARLOS.png (350x350, 138K)

Yeah. Because they can't accept the fact that they are subhuman filth uplifted by foolish whites.

Attached: 1529003179226.jpg (619x682, 246K)

saved.

Attached: BYO.png (55x51, 8K)

DAS RIIIIIIITE

Attached: niggasaki.png (960x636, 501K)

anything positive, that is