Japan is our greatest all

Japan is our greatest all...

nypost.com/2018/06/15/trump-told-shinzo-abe-hed-ship-25-million-mexicans-to-japan/

Attached: japan.jpg (802x646, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kO49FSCmCbs?t=7m11s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sign me up

grate plan every spic I have known is a weeb

But japan fantasizes about somalis not tacos

So Bob Fredericks is a literal fucking retard then?

Good to know.

THIS IS IN PREPARATION TO EXPOSE THE KALEGRI PLAN

This is a weird click bait thread but the article quotes are funny.

>“Shinzo, you don’t have this problem, but I can send you 25 million Mexicans and you’ll be out of office very soon,”

>“You must know about this, Emmanuel, because all the terrorists are in Paris,” he told French President Emmanuel Macron.

>Karl von Habsburg (Karl Thomas Robert Maria Franziskus Georg Bahnam; born 11 January 1961), also known as Karl of Austria and referred to by his ancestral titles as Archduke of Austria, Royal Prince of Hungary, Bohemia and Croatia,[4] is an Austrian politician, the current head of the House of Habsburg-Lorraine which ruled the lands of the Habsburg Monarchy, the Empire of Austria, the Austro-Hungarian Monarchy, and the Kingdom of Hungary as well as the Crown lands of Bohemia and Croatia by hereditary right until the end of World War I. Born in Starnberg, Germany, in 1961, he is the son of Archduke Otto von Habsburg, Crown Prince of Austria and Princess Regina of Saxe-Meiningen, and the grandson of the last Austrian emperor, Charles I. He served as a Member of the European Parliament for the Austrian People's Party 1996–1999. Like his father, he is known as an advocate for the Pan-European movement.

Attached: 1527103703777.png (1406x1066, 1.11M)

Japanese off-mainland relocation deathcamps when?

Ship some niggas while you're at it. Every nigga loves Attack On Titan

>The International Paneuropean Union, also referred to as the Paneuropean Movement and the Pan-Europa Movement, is the oldest European unification movement. It began with the publishing of Count Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi's manifesto Paneuropa (1923), which presented the idea of a unified European State. Coudenhove-Kalergi, a member of the Bohemian Coudenhove-Kalergi family and the son of an Austro-Hungarian diplomat and a Japanese mother, was the organisation's central figure and President until his death in 1972.

>It is independent of all political parties, but has a set of four basic principles by which it appraises politicians, parties, and institutions: liberalism, Christianity, social responsibility, and pro-Europeanism.

Attached: 1524711757177.png (457x193, 133K)

I don't think he would, but I get the point he was trying to make. Migration is a weapon always has been.

Donny is a jolly fellow

Trump the ethnic genociding Globalist

Most likely a joke to show Abe the power mass migration has on a country, most likely not gonna happen though i know abe likes trump but he’s taken a keen stance on immigration and wouldn’t let this shit slide.

Attached: japan birth rates 4.png (1200x985, 414K)

currently he's the lord of absolutely nothing because all the countries ruled by the Habsburgs stopped having a monarchy after WW1 so he holds the same amount of real titles as me (i.e. zero). All he has is money and claims

Yeah so what you think Asian countries are going to look at the west for decent people when they have China South Korea and other Asian countries around them for skilled labor.

shit fuck the mexicans. im white send me. ive had a body clock set on japaneezer time all my life. absolutely have woke up at 6a.m. japan time for the past 34 years

Gib Nip Milk'ers

I really hope that was just a joke. The article didn't explain the context so it's impossible to know.

obviously

Attached: trump-globalist.jpg (1482x2881, 556K)

Literally fake news.

>During the gathering in Quebec — which ended with Trump leaving early and refusing to sign the traditional joint communique — the president was talking about what he called Europe’s immigration problem when he turned his attention to the Japanese leader.

>“Shinzo, you don’t have this problem, but I can send you 25 million Mexicans and you’ll be out of office very soon,” Trump said, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing a senior EU official who was in the room.

>(1)

Attached: merchant damage control.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

lol Wut

Abe just wants some boss taco bowls like his #1 homie.

Attached: DON-SHINZO-GOLDEN-AGE.jpg (1000x1318, 223K)

amusing how he uses "mexican" as a threat or some kind of disease

This is fake news in action. Putting out an extreme headline with zero context. If they were honest media, all they would have to do is add the word "jokingly" to the title. Why can't they do it? Why can't they just be honest?

>Habsburgs

Hans...get the luger

Attached: hitler badass.jpg (650x366, 30K)

The comment was tongue-in-cheek, but wish liberals could get as outraged about Mexico doing essentially the same thing to us for decades as they are about this.

{Reborted to the EU for cobbyrit inbrindgmont}

>mexico is the problem, goys!
>israel #1

Attached: white genocide intent 8.jpg (1023x1278, 334K)

Trump himself said it was a joke.

oh yeah daddy
I'll take my complementary loli right now

Attached: yourresistanceonlymakesmypenisharder.jpg (640x480, 37K)

They are a plague.

>they told me I could become anything
>so I became the jew

Attached: (JPEG Image, 192 × 214 pixels).jpg (192x214, 9K)

he literally cracked a joke. you obviously didn't even read the article past the headline

oh wait.
>1 post by this ID

That’ll never happen, the nips hate beanies

>That pic
>that flag
uh huh

The nips hate everyone that's not nips. And thank god for that.

kek

Attached: slide_249648_1497476_free.jpg (1200x899, 216K)

That's the point Trump was making

What was actually said

The U.S. president jarred some with blunt observations. At one point, Mr. Trump brought up migration as a big problem for Europe and then told Mr. Abe, “Shinzo, you don’t have this problem, but I can send you 25 million Mexicans and you’ll be out of office very soon,” according to the senior EU official who was in the room. A sense of irritation with Mr. Trump could be felt, “but everyone tried to be rational and calm,” the person said.

I haven't laughed this hard in a while. If this is true (which a doubt) he truly is the Troll in Chief.

DONALD TRUMP IS A COMPROMISED PEDOPHILE - WORKING FOR ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE

AND THERE IT IS, SHILLS UNIRONICALLY DEFENDING BEANERS

Attached: 1528170665417.gif (481x481, 126K)

Can i come?

FUCKING LEGEND

no, you are doomed to living around Mexicans

Attached: 1523053817525.jpg (264x249, 22K)

how is he making a threat? he's stating a fact, that we have a ton of Mexicans here influencing politics who really do not belong.

>according to the senior (((EU official))) who was in the room

also

> sources say

>“Shinzo, you don’t have this problem, but I can send you 25 million Mexicans and you’ll be out of office very soon,” Trump said
>The commander-in-chief also raised eyebrows when the subject turned to Iran and terrorism.
>“You must know about this, Emmanuel, because all the terrorists are in Paris,”

We elected a monster

What a fucking idiot. He doesn't realize that Ashkenazi Jews are a very small minority in Israel and they're the only Jews worth a damn. Mizrahi and Sephardic Jews are on par with Arabs. Brown, stinky, low IQ, etc. And Ashkenazi Jews racemix more than any race (usually with Caucasians) which is why they won't remain in control forever.

Idk how much of fake news this is, but I'm interested.

Very fake, he was just joking, providing an example of how migration can be used as a weapon

>The U.S. president jarred some with blunt observations. At one point, Mr. Trump brought up migration as a big problem for Europe and then told Mr. Abe, “Shinzo, you don’t have this problem, but I can send you 25 million Mexicans and you’ll be out of office very soon,” according to the senior EU official who was in the room. A sense of irritation with Mr. Trump could be felt, “but everyone tried to be rational and calm,” the person said.

And MSM will report this as him threatening Japan.

>we
Nice flag LIAR

It was a joke you brainlet. Even then, I'd rather have all those mexicans in Japan then here

>we
Don’t you have a king?

>cross the border
>get deported straight to Japan
>mfw living the weeb dream

Attached: DIO buys a massage chair.gif (1280x720, 1.27M)

I love how Trump is older than all of the other politicians and bantzes them like they are his sons kek.

Attached: TRUMP TWEETS.jpg (960x956, 204K)

he could try europe tried and failed to send a bunch of people to japan. if america tries they will loose the ships and or planes and probably fail to reach 1 mil. obama tried to send a shit load of people japan takes the planes from american companies and china took 2 ships from africa so there is precedent

also what shocked every one was that abe is resigning. he took a bribe and wont be in office come september.

>Spics become genetically modified brown elf girls (males)

Attached: JFK-Looking-at-Marilym-Monroe-on-a-Computer--47518.jpg (800x639, 96K)

>destroyed labor market
>drug cartels
>real cost of housing doubling in just a few decades

They're literally a virus, kek

It's like mexcrements are worse than a nuclear bomb, HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

the fucking madman

Attached: 1528156260411.gif (203x172, 1.71M)

It's not even a "dog whistle" he's just it openly making a joke about how mass immigration is a globalist plot to outvote the natives

Newfag doesn't know about Latin half breeds

The Nips will no be so easily fooled by Jew nonsense

Attached: TheJewsFearTheSamurai.png (600x329, 180K)

Send me, Papá Trump.
I can speak Spanish, English and Japanese fluently.

Send me to Japan you bastard not some spics

I will fucking change my name, get a tan and pretend to be Mexican. work on a jap farm and make mongrel nip babies like nobodies business

Japan and USA share an unbreakable bond forged by video game culture.

Is sushi taco a thing?

youtu.be/kO49FSCmCbs?t=7m11s

HILLARY BTFO YET AGAIN

Attached: 2AFEE1BA-BDB0-451D-9B84-B494CEDD84AA.png (218x212, 62K)

That article isn't about birth rates.

Even in that snip you posted it clearly states 'we need to make it easier immigrate or we won't have enough immigrants'

Trump was dropping redpilled jokes and shitting all over Soros-funded population replacement schemes. It must leave them SEETHING that the Kalegri Plan is exposed (WAS exposed a century beforehand, even, when the Protocols of Zion were published but are totally a conspiracy theory even though all of it has been getting hit like checkmarks in a to-do list)

>"Hey Abe you want 25 million mexicans?"
>"Can we use them to invade and occupy Mainland China?"

Is this a real tweet!?

Obviously being sarcastic with him, thinly veiled warning that he should never open nippons borders

yes. from late 2015

What a winner.

is 25 million the real number of illegals we have in this country? I don't believe for a second we only have 10 million illegals. That has been the number the press has been reporting for like a decade. There is no way it has remained constant for 10 fucking years given all the news we hear everyday about how they are just pouring across the border. I'm honestly so glad I don't live in the South West. It must be awful.

Attached: 1528935773828.jpg (604x522, 31K)

Only devout childhood fans of DBZ allowed

I would say between 25 and 40 million illegals

trump is one of the few based boomers out there

I wish more boomers were like him instead of cultural marxists selling their country down the drain and fucking over their own children for personal profit

I don't think our government has any idea how many people are here illegally, but I'm guessing that 25million number didn't come out of thin air. Internally that is probably way more close to what the real numbers actually say than that regurgitated 10 million figure we've heard for the last 10 years. if it's on your high end of 40 million. Over 10 percent of the mutts in this country would be here illegally. unreal. we undoubtedly have the worst immigration policy on this planet.

We are sending our best, studied, well prepared, hardworking.

The usa can have the rapist and lazy ones.

Attached: 35229509_10215845309382289_6768124175023341568_n.jpg (612x612, 39K)

Chose a bigger numer, be happy.

why not 230 millions?

>Japan is our greatest all...
said no one ever, calm the fuck down shill
Japan has always been a part of the alliance, not some special leech like Israel

So you have no idea how many, but you do whinne like a little bitch becuase "you can hear them talking in spanish" lmao

Attached: 1528933729171.png (449x1197, 67K)

And ((they're)) fighting to make sure we don't know how many non-citizens are around. Can't have those massive illegal foreign population blocs being revealed, or even more terrifying to them having their massive states like california losing such powerful hold over national politics because it turns out half their population aren't american citizens and shouldn't be given a voice in Washington/electoral college representation.

Yup nothing but dbz posts all day

I don't hear anyone talking in spanish. I live in minnesota. I've only personally known I think two spics in my entire life. But the fact that the number we have heard for the past decade has remained constant makes me think the numbers we are hearing from the media are fake. Internal research by this administration is likely more accurate, but still I don't think they really know the correct number.

that's part of the reason the media and the left is making such a stink about the 2020 census including the question, "Are you a U.S. citizen." They get tons of extra representation in congress because they have so many fucking illegals that were counted on previous census'