I unironically like gypsies...

I unironically like gypsies. I know that they steal and cause troubles sometimes but generally they are good people and open hearted.
Also their women are hot sometimes fight me faggots

Attached: b0e1602d0fd50f27e08fc7c113dc1be4.jpg (736x490, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9kN5TQr80MY
pitt.edu/~dash/havamal.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys

>crypto-poos

Kill yourself

Don't you have a boy to fondle and debt to not pay, Costa?

I'm taking a break

>gypsy women
>hot
What level of being thirsty are you on right now?

Have a wank mate

They can be hot when they're young it's true

Race this race that
But when it comes down to pussy..........
You fuck it everytime!

I did not know gypsies here knew how to write. In english, no less.
Bravo.

I'm only racist with males

She'd be cute if she didn't have gross ashy skin and dirty looking hair.

Gypsies are known for pimping their own (and sometimes local) girls as child prostitutes. It's pretty clear why you like it, you deranged bastard.

You know, I really don't like gypsies, but i'd rather have them than Muslims or niggers, gypsies steal and overral are leeches, but generally they keep to themselves and don't murder/rape left and right

If you like Gypsies aka Roma, there is something deeply wrong with you, sorry.

You are gay.
youtu.be/9kN5TQr80MY

If you like them so much OP, we have a bunch of them still in Romania. You can have them all.

I'd definitely have no problems with Muslims (although it hugely depends on ethnicity), but there is absolutely noone worse then Gypsies. The niggest nigger may live, work and behave normally. Gypsies are always filthy backstabbing bums, dirty drugs pushers that would scoop to any lows possible - and - which is why they're the worst of all - they would never even try virtuous living.

Greece bro please stop doing this
Theres a romanian poem that gose like this:
Who brought us the Jews
Should never see the light of day
But to get his torn off by ravens
Staying on the road with the blind
Who brought us the Greeks
Let your boddy never rot
Who brought us the Muscat
It was the fire of mourning
Get him burned
Let the people conquer him

Stop rotting yourself friendo

he who sides with strangers
Eat the hen's heart
He would eat his wilderness house
And the folly of insanity.

I like gyppos. Whenever they come around and set up camp I go and buy a little gyppo girl to fuck for a while then I call the police and they run them off. Great people.

Here is one gypsy waifu for OP.

Attached: tiganca_7463f61fb2.jpg (211x386, 25K)

i actually think russian gypsies are kinda hilarious compared to romanian/central europian ones.

Seems they are a lot worse over where you are, they are not as bad here

*a lot worser

100% correct

They aren't bad only because they are weak, meek and stupid, and people know their tricks. Thankfully, I've only came into contact with them occasionally, and mostly a long time ago.

Even niggers dress and look better than gypsies. There's nothing likeable or redeemable about them, every single one should be gassed.

Total MINT poems - give more romanian wisdom please. I'll translate some håvamål for you if thats what you need

My grandfather used to say that gypses like to steal cattle and kidnap pretty kids to marry with their ugly kids, so you need precaution to live near them. But here they just sell cheese and buy gold.

>t. nigger expert by Jow Forums memes

arent you gypsy ?

Go fuck a gypsy unprotected so the world can get rid of you.

>gypsies
>good people

muslims>gypsies

>greeksie

Never heard of håvamål but I'm curious now

You are not going to believe this, but in Spain we have all the nordic texts and all the Icelandic sagas translated into Spanish (and they're good translations). I bought them, they're great works! We also have the books of Leabhar Gabhála and Kudrun translated.

I'm probably the only one who buys them, lol.

Whites are going extinct. Can’t wait until their murderous rampage is over.

gypsies are downright disrespectful fucks who dont belong in eastern europe

they come to our funerals and they say "CAN I HAVE MONEY SIR PLEASE" and they always disrespect the graves. once you give them money, they ask more more. they try doing services for you so you're forced to give them money or else you're an ass.

do not fall for the gypsy tricks greco friend. their specialty is lying.

Nobody cares what you think you smelly white! Your house probably smells like cat piss.

If you exclude the violent muslims then they are totally better than gypsies

someone already translated it so ill link you

pitt.edu/~dash/havamal.html

Its basically a compilation of oral wisdom that some Monk on Iceland compiled (Snorre sturlasson). I'm pretty sure about half of the written material concerning sagas and mythology went through him as noone really thought about writing it down before Xtianity. Read stanza 23, Its very relevant to us Jow Forums-types.

The unwise man is awake all night,
and ponders everything over;
when morning comes he is weary in mind,
and all is a burden as ever.

cool haha never knew. Theres such a wealth of stuff to read that most dont know even where to start. The Eddas are good stuff

you scare me user, seriously.

Attached: 1504643493521.png (604x613, 257K)

some gypsies are indeed hot.

Attached: 4315-uma-jolie-.jpg (2628x1613, 525K)

I like Irish travelers. Gypsies in the traditional sense, hailing from India, not so much.

>But when it comes down to pussy..........You fuck it everytime!

You would be better off fucking a corpse user, it's more sanitary and you would smell better after the deed.

>Also their women are hot
This. Love Gypsies.

Attached: 9E0E08DB-570C-4316-8CBB-31EB1CE46535.jpg (489x731, 177K)

>I like Irish travelers
They breed with gypsies user
They are the same species

>tfw no gypsy gf to rescue from poverty and start a traditional family with and take on family outings and grow old together

Attached: 6648_ac5f.jpg (480x470, 64K)

That would be a dream. I want to marry one.

Attached: 2F622C74-57A1-4C05-80EB-1CE6F11162C3.jpg (736x660, 111K)

I know some personally and they're a fun bunch, maybe I just lucked out.

How common is it for gypsies to have blue eyes though?

user...
They eat of the ground AND it is not because of poverty. They have probably stolen more money than you can ever dream of making by honest means, but they still eat rotten food from the ground and refuse sanitation. They shit on the ground user..
They have no moral or ethical boundaries. They don't care whether or not you like them, they just want your money, for some reason.

They stack all of their stolen shit in big houses in Romania, the facades and surrounding area looks like shit because they are incapable of manual labour, you should check out the documentaries on youtube.

There is a whole village of them not far from me, you will get a few hundred girlfriends from it. You are welcome to take them away.

Probably, maybe they were more irish and less traveller. who knows, all I know is that they interbreed with gypsies. We used to have a few families in Norway. They are probably like 30-50% integrated after ca. 100 years in Norway which is a lot considering the fact they are gypsies.

I know man, I'm just dreaming.

Well, they’ve been mixing with native euros for hundreds of years now, although they’re still mostly Indian. It shouldn’t be terribly uncommon

neither are gypsies

Attached: asjtyky.jpg (960x623, 391K)

Where can I get a gyppo loli?

They look like Gypsies to me.

My experiences:

Gypsies:
>They never sign up for school.
>If they do (because the authorities force them to) they never go to class.
>If they go to class it's bully their classmates.
>They live in shantytowns: a lot of lack of hygiene, accumulated garbage, cockroaches everywhere, broken walls, furniture they collect from the dump.
>They live outside the law (for life).
>Liars protect each other.
>You are robbed by being threatened with a knife or a gun.
>87% is ugly and fat.
>They follow their codes.

Source: My school had gypsies in the'90s. My sister worked for a while guarding the houses that the Spanish state gave them.

Muslims:
>The kids are going to school.
>If the children misbehave, their mother or father slaps them.
>They usually do their homework.
>They tend to socialize well with whites.
>If the girls are westernized, they're pretty.
>They usually come to college.
>Males usually study bilogy or engineering.
>Females tend to study administrative stuff.
>You can reason with them.
>Their houses were cleaner than mine.

Sources: I had Muslims friends at uni and I visited their homes. That doesn't mean they're all like that. But a percentage of Muslims adapt to society. On the other hand, I have never met a gypsy who is well adapted to society. But it's my personal case, obviously.

>There's nothing likeable or redeemable about them
They sell their little gyppo lolis cheap. When there's a camp around i can get a gyppo loli under 8yo for under €60.

that's because you're probably one yourself. How many child traffickers have you helped this year? Gypsies are quite known for that in Greece, especially taking advantage of the flaws in the birth certificate system
also gypsies are disgusting subhumans, kys

Attached: Last thing you see before you die.jpg (540x303, 25K)

like white women are any better!
pfff

>tfw irish travellers larp as gypsies

Just want them to fuck off desu

In basically any them East Euro countries you can find gypsies, they'll sell their lolis cheap, mostly because she will steal from you and leave. Just leash her and she can't steal from you.

I guess that is universally true. In my area there are a few Muslim refugees and they are awesome people. If it wasn't for the way that they make their women dress from head to toe at 40 degrees I would say they are the salt of the earth. They look like super heroes compared to the disgusting gypsies.

Cant wait for this country to become non ethnic.

>disgusting gypsies
kek ok

Attached: 8DB6889A-9E19-4C05-9AE3-872826B8517F.jpg (368x600, 80K)

>on't murder/rape left and right
hahahahaha, you sheltered wH*te slovak boi
Go move to East or South Slovakia and enjoy your hungarian gypsies.

Attached: 1516236871951.gif (270x378, 1.9M)

Kill yourself you muslim cunt.

Attached: 1520821296992.png (982x830, 49K)

big bootys?

>. In my area there are a few Muslim refugees
Unde?
>awesome people
trol sau cuc? Nu exista ciori grozave.