Amos 5:26

Amos 5:26
>You have lifted up Sakkuth your king and Kaiwan your star god, the idols you made for yourselves.

Acts 7:43
>You took along the tent of Moloch and the star of your god Rephan, the idols you made to worship. Therefore I will carry you away beyond Babylon.'

???
I never heard about this before in my life! who is the jewish stargod?

Attached: pelado.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S84uHrwvwfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jewpiter.

>I never heard about this before in my life
are you a fucking retart or something?

Attached: 1515196402521.jpg (942x943, 123K)

>who is the jewish stargod?
This guy.

Attached: 1508541.png (220x307, 37K)

Just wondering, how come the Bible quoters never mention some of the crazy stuff.

When Balaam battles with the rabbis... they fight on flying carpets with magic spells... never hear that one quoted

Listen to Wang Chung. It is in their music.

Saturn/Chronos who ate its children.

Attached: saturn.jpg (1004x970, 65K)

>When Balaam battles with the rabbis... they fight on flying carpets with magic spells... never hear that one quoted

Can you please cite this? Sounds awesome. I'm reading the Wikipedia article now

Dudes with nice tits are the best dudes lol

Attached: trashy.jpg (430x330, 52K)

TRUMP IS ZEUS.
TRUMP IS THOR.
TRUMP IS JUPITER.
TRUMP IS AUGUSTUS.
TRUMP IS WASHINGTON.
TRUMP IS AMUN.

Attached: 1521040047699.jpg (3063x4430, 3.72M)

TRUMP HAS THE POWER OF THE GODS FLOWING WITHIN HIM.

HE WILL USURP CRONUS AND TAKE THE THRONE.

youtube.com/watch?v=S84uHrwvwfQ

Attached: 1514657395527.jpg (1732x1682, 1.4M)

I’m not a bible expert... Balaam was a Roman auger... I’m interested in Roman references in the Bible

Could be Isaiah xl-12, numbers xxii-42, numbers xxiv.

That battle happened during the donkey/angle/rock story... after he left..

The rabbi battle with Balaam many times, he was their main nemesis.

Balaam is very similar to trump....

Find the three qualities that the Jews hated about Balaam...

The Muslims associated their hate of dogs to Balaam...

Not the Jewish star god, the demonic gods of their neighbors. The Jews weren't what you would call faithful.

Balaams ass was so important to the Jews.... "The speaking mouth of the ass" was declared to be one of the ten miraculous things that God had created in the twilight of the sixth day (Abot v. 6).

Nah, it was just a temporary gift from God to that particular donkey so that particular donkey could speak its mind to its piece of shit owner, a rogue prophet for hire.

What the donkey says is absolutely astonishing, particularly because it is only given the power of speech, not the words to say. The words it says come from itself.

Numbers 22
Then the Lord opened the mouth of the donkey, and she said to Balaam, “What have I done to you, that you have struck me these three times?”

And Balaam said to the donkey, “Because you have abused me. I wish there were a sword in my hand, for now I would kill you!”

So the donkey said to Balaam, “Am I not your donkey on which you have ridden, ever since I became yours, to this day? Was I ever disposed to do this to you?”

And he said, “No.”

Then the Lord opened Balaam’s eyes, and he saw the Angel of the Lord standing in the way with His drawn sword in His hand; and he bowed his head and fell flat on his face.

And the Angel of the Lord said to him, “Why have you struck your donkey these three times? Behold, I have come out to stand against you, because your way is perverse before Me. The donkey saw Me and turned aside from Me these three times. If she had not turned aside from Me, surely I would also have killed you by now, and let her live.”

Repham = Satan, Moloch, Saturn. Look up David Ickes talk on Saturn. He is not a Christian, so some of his points are off, but 90% of it is really good and accurate.

Attached: YuagW6I_d.jpg (640x816, 57K)

dak

Attached: dak.jpg (208x243, 18K)

Based (total letdown but based nontheless)

Jewish propaganda.... look deeper

Possibly the first jew lie... they were so invested in this lie, they claim it was a miracle... one of God’s special 10 on the 6th day of creation..

Like god wasted a miracle on Balaam, for the jews, so they could squat and trespass.... sure

Balaam was equivalent to Moses in the “pagan” world.