*sips tea*

*sips tea*

Attached: 9168251.jpg (960x848, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bgGDfUt-vbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are there actual de Medici still around?

> Shakespeare a literary genius
> written by a savage Sandnigger

Who cares what the daughter of a failed noble line has to say about literally anything?

> written by a savage Sandnigger

You're giving him too much credit. Muhammad was illiterate, so it was merely babbled by a savage sandnigger then transcribed by literate sandniggers.

She is painfully beautiful

Shakespeare uses an older form of English

Meanwhile the translated Koran lays everything out pretty clearly when it says kill

Also there are white Muslims. Why the fuck do these idiots say shit like this

>unironically sip posting

Attached: 56percent.jpg (650x488, 54K)

She is a russian girl claiming to be muslim on twitter with a fake name, draw your conclusions.

Attached: ff_4062.jpg (790x984, 159K)

Leftists can't read any text without Internet acronyms and Twitter slang but think they can interpret the second ammendment properly.

>interpret the ravings of a bipolar sandnigger misunderstanding the bible
Yeah i will pass

Makes sense. Shakespeare was more interesting and wrote with far more nuance.

(((white women)))

Nigger

>you retweeted

Show her how you posted on Jow Forums I'm sure she'll suck you for being such an amazing virtue signaler

just don't learn Heeb and attempt to interpret the Talmud, goyim. trust us

Attached: peekajoo.jpg (500x631, 54K)

/thread

Poetry versus the ravings of an illiterate schizophrenic pedophile.

Yes, but not the main branch. Three cadet branches survive, one in Rome, one in Naple, one in Tuscany.

"whi ppl"

>2017
It will backfire for her soon

>one can be used to justify anything you do
>the other can't
WFpojkkkkkkkkkt4u-r9ka

>kill the infidels

Wow, so hard to interpret.

She looks like she has fucking downs syndrome, why would anyone give a single fuck about someone with an obvious brain injury?

I thought the Koran was the literal word of god or Mohammed or whatever. You can't interpret literal things.

>implying
One uses complicated metaphors and word plays, etc, that have many interpretations reported to different culture and sources of inspiration used to make the texts... . The other is literally telling you to kill the unbelievers.
Really made me think

This

>Shakespeare a literary genius
>wh*toids actually believe this
No one ACTUALLY likes Shakespeare, it's just this bandwagon thing where everyone pretends to because they want everyone else to think they're "deep" or "cultured." It's a bit like the Emperor has no clothes

wasn’t Muhammad himself white as fuck?

You could have used less words to tell us you are an underage idiot, user

Americans dumped their tea in the sea

>mfw people try to tell me the Koran was written by multiple people

Attached: 1546473637747.jpg (260x265, 18K)

This is exactly what I'm talking about.
>I'm soooooooo intelligent because I pretend to care about corny wordplay jokes from centuries ago. I'm soooooooooo deep

nobody i have ever met gave a fuck about shakespear or any faggy play. parents dont care about their childrens school plays. they show up because they think they have to

The fuck are you talking about? The pseudo intellect types have moved on to fucking Camus and Nietzsche and shit. Nobody gives a fuck about Shakespeare

All I said is you are an idiot for the opinion presented in your post. I never said anything about enjoying Shakespeare makes you deep or whatever you projected, user. I'd guess by your inferiority complex you really are non white huh? Gross

A book written by a pedophilic desert barbarian from the dark ages? Sounds like deep shit. Better start watching Rick and Morty because humans, specifically the white ones, are too fucking stupid to understand it.

Attached: transferir.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Moron, in words alone Shakespeare created over 5,000 that are still used today. He also wrote the first "yo momma" joke

>"Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married `Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old." -Quran, Shih Bukhari Book 63, Hadith 122

Damn, let me think for a few hundred years about what the Quran meant when it said Muhammad married a 6 year old and "consumed that marriage" when she was nine years old.

Attached: muhammad.png (597x595, 19K)

I invent my own words sometimes but they haven't gotten much traction as of yet.

Any good ones?

>(((White people)))
It's jews who push this pretentious shit. They love to take dead writers and then just pretend they were geniuses who literally no one can understand, except them, and you need to give them money so they can explain pretty basic stories that have been done to death and were only interesting and original at the time.

They do this shit with everything for their own financial goals. They take someone like Vincent Van Gogh who just painted some pretty paintings, and pretend you need an IQ of 6 million to comprehend that someone in the past would use a very cartoony stylized art style to make up for the lack of technical skill.

>sand niggers follow their Quran and turn the place into a shithole

Refer to any diversity as a "google".

Hitler = Starbucks

1% = Jews

Pretty much just take any real life organization or group and replace their name with a harmless buzzword or company. So they can be talked about in public or be negatively associated with that company.

You would think that, Pakiboy

Nobody spent years figuring out what Shakespeare is saying. The retardation of this comment makes me believe this bitch hasn't come within at least 500 metres of a college in her entire life.

I've only read Julius Caesar.
>A coward dies a thousand times before his death, but the valiant taste of death but once. It seems to me most strange that men should fear, seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come.

>women
>reading
Absolutely degenerate

>it was just different standards of a different era, bro, can't judge them by our modern wisdom
>now let me get back to saying why we should follow the absolute standards set by the perfect man chosen by the perfect creator

Classical lit experts have spent years on shakespeare, among other authors.

Without any mental gymnastics yes. It says to kill atheists and whoever else they deem unbelievers. There's no part after that, that says "but..." It's pretty fucking clear Muhammad intended them to murder people. The people who directly knew Muhammad were warmongers. End of story.

>multifaceted genius who pioneered half of your own vocabulary, deliberately left in nuance and double-meanings, and impacted Western culture for centuries to come
>evil warlord from the fucking desert badlands who hears voices in his head

I like Shakespeare.

His stories are okay. They can entertain.
I don't really care for his prose, but when others explain the deeper structures and wit behind some of it, it's a bit impressive. Although I've never been sure if it's all intentional, or if you couldn't find similar things in other writings/authors if only you looked hard enough. Sometimes it seems like people are reading and finding more into the text, structure and subtext than could actually be intended by the author.

>prose
*poetry

meh

Reminder that all women secretly want to be kept in line and raped into submission because they know they deserve it.

I'm studying english language and literature and uni right now, and trust me: nobody sat scratching their heads thinking "doy I wonder what this means" when reading any work by shakespeare.
His stories are analysed, but to say it took years to understand what he "is saying" is retarded.

the fuck is this faggotry
S A G E

Attached: animumu.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

(((Medici)))

It's 100% people reading too much into it. You can go on youtube right now and watch 60 minute videos of people reading too deep into fucking anime.
I see those shitty videos pop up in my recommendations from time to time. People are fucking retarded and will do insane mental gymnastics.

>spend years trying to figure out what Shakespeare is his plays

His plays are pretty self-explanatory are they not? I think this bitch is projecting her low IQ onto others.

That's not making new words, you clod.
That's taking a word and applying a different concept to it. Concepts that also already exist I might add. Also, it's not even that clever.

My word is Geeg, it means sincere good game, since saying GG is now considered offensive. Fucking humans. Fucking evolution of language. Fucking memes. Fucking humans, again.

Muslims spent decades attacking us yet this fucking spastic still actually wrote this.

GAS.

Attached: commie crusher.jpg (950x720, 297K)

Shut up nigger, stop appropriating my language and go back to your shack in the fucking desert.

There are Balkan Muslims. This is probably an American women posting this

Reminder this applies to your mom and grandmother as well

a moron writing a manifesto about fucking goats is not a difficult concept to bend your head around.

Quran 6:114 Shall I seek for a judge other than Allah, when He it is who has sent down to you the Book fully explained?

Quran 11:1 This is a Book, whose verses have been made firm and free from imperfection and then they have been expounded in detail

Quran 12:1 These are verses of the clear Book

Quran 16:89 And we have sent down to thee the Book explaining all things

Quran 24:46 Certainly We have revealed clear communications, and Allah guides whom He pleases to the right way

Quran 27:1 These are verses of the Quran - a book that makes (things) clear

Quran 41:3 - A book, whereof the verses are explained in detail

Quran 57:9 - He it is who sends down clear communications upon His servant, that he may bring you forth from utter darkness into light

Quran 33:36 - It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decreed a matter, that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed in a plain error

Quran 4:65 But no, by your Lord, they can have no Faith, until they make you (O Muhammad) judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission

Quran 33:21 - Certainly you have in the Apostle of Allah an excellent exemplar of him who hopes in Allah and the latter day and remembers Allah muchQuran 33:21 - Certainly you have in the Apostle of Allah an excellent exemplar of him who hopes in Allah and the latter day and remembers Allah much

You're right, it does.
But my mom actually was raped, so take that with a grain of salt.

a book with direct instructions vs. artistic commentary.

>Muhammad was illiterate
Mistranslation. Muhammad was a merchant and could not have run a profitable business without written records.

The quran is simple so all the inbred goatfuckers can understand it. It's simple, convert everyone to islam, by any means necessary. Kill the ones who don't.

Most of his shit is pretty basic concept wise, with the only problem being the wording. Not saying you were wrong, just saying classical literature experts or professors have spent years on this field analyzing such works. Thing is though, the Qu'ran is not really a figurative work, but is written rather literally

youtube.com/watch?v=bgGDfUt-vbA

>islam is a race
when will this meme end ?

The people from the middle east are mostly muslim, and they are a separate race, ok Muhammed?