I'm sick to death of morons...

I'm sick to death of morons, especially sluts (be they male or female) believing they're more intelligent than me and believing that when they slyly hit on my woman that I not only won't notice, but will submissively tolerate it like a beta pussy. Many people these days are trashy as fuck and it makes me physically ill.

People who are gay are especially trashy and have ZERO respect for boundaries.

Attached: 1529085121914.jpg (468x451, 25K)

Knock 'em the fuck out brother, I'd love it if some daft cunt tried it on with my lass

What do gays have to do with hitting on your girl? Are lesbians hitting on her? That can't be too common or a big problem if she's not a lesbo.

Thing that fucks me off the most at the minute is being told what I can and cannot say by younger, less intelligent, less experienced (life-wise) girls who have no fucking leg to stand on when it comes to dictating how others should speak or act. Case in point - got a right mouthful the other day off some slag for casually and jokingly referring to the police as "the pigs". Fuck that

She's straight but has been hit on by many bisexual sluts and even sexually assaulted by one aggressive lesbian in particular.

Additional information.

My girlfriend does absolutely nothing to encourage this crap and dresses very modestly. No matter what she does or says or doesn't do or say these trashy people make a beeline for her.

As I'm always with her, I know she's a good girlfriend and well behaved. It's these disrespectful and pushy whores who seem unable to control themselves.

As a result of our experiences, I'd love for their to be a public shaming of all these nasty sluts. Sluts should be shamed, should be ashamed of themselves, and should be destroyed in the high court of public opinion.

Also...gays should go back in the closet where they belong and stop hitting on my woman.

Talk about a strawman

Blow me. You're not even from a real country.

Oh God here goes.
Well firstly they say that the actual 'place of Finland' is just Eastern Sweden. Helsinki is in Eastern Sweden and when people fly there it's not like they would notice.
World maps are altered as it's a U.N conspiracy to keep people believing in Finland. And the idea that an entire country is made up seems so bizarre that nobody would ever believe it, making it easy to do.
Finland's main company, Nokia, is apparently owned by the Japanese and they're a main player in this.
Now as for 'why' people would want to invent Finland as a country that's a bit more in depth and there's a few reasons as to why Sweden and Russia go along with it but it's mostly to do with Japanese fishing rights.
You see the Japanese love their sushi but tight fishing regulations and public outcry mean they can't fish as much as they want. So after the Cold War they agreed with Russia to create a 'landmass' called Finland where they could fish. After all, if people thought there was a country there nobody would expect the Japanese to be harpooning whales would they?
The fish is then transported through Russia where a small percentage of the food is given to the population, (they were of course starving at the time of Finland being invented), and then is shipped to Japan under the disguise of 'Nokia' products. Japan is apparently one of the worlds largest importers of Nokia products despite the fact that 'nobody there owns a Nokia phone' apparently.
The crux of all this however, and my favourite part, is the homage that the Japanese gave to this entire conspiracy theory.
What do fish have? Fins. Therefore they named their imaginary country Finland.
There are loads more that they go on about but I can't remember it all at the moment.
EDIT: Thanks for the Gold! I'm amazed how big this has gotten, I told my parents and although they don't really understand Reddit they're glad that the 'truths' being put out there for people to make their own decision.

What are you drinking son? I've had a few strong ciders and feeling em right now lemme tell ya

So what is your thread about, mate?

This is my firsthand experience even though I consider myself a homosexual. But I went to my first Pride parade a few years ago and was walking along booths and tents when me and my friend passed by the BDSM tent and the guy basically at the front of the tent was trying to get people to come in and see their exhibit or whatever. I politely declined and wanted to continue on my way but then had to spend the next several minutes as this strange man in front of a BDSM booth tried everything in his power to get me to go in. Christians have been right the entire time.

appeasing mental illness is never the right choice, so why do we do it with gays and gender dysphorics?

Christians drive me batty, but sluts hitting on my woman, especially condescending gay sluts really annoy me.

>the slippery slope doesn't exist

I've literally watched it happen. I see more and more pedo acceptance propaganda. And just the other day I read that more and more women are fucking their dogs. Wtf happened to us that made us so weak to stand up against degeneracy!? Btw, I travel a lot and this is an issue affecting all Western nations.

>I'm sick to death of morons, especially sluts (be they male or female) believing they're more intelligent than me
They are because you try to sue them instead of just beating the shit out of them like a normal man would.

I especially hate it that gay women hide behind their gender to avoid being justifiably beaten half to death for violating someone's girlfriend.

Women want equal rights, but not equal responsibilities.

Gay women especially hide behind that and manage to avoid equal beat downs for equally inappropriate behavior.

If a man sexually assaulted my woman I could Practically murder him and nobody would care.

If a gay woman does the same, me beating her down would be a hate crime for various reasons (untrue or otherwise) and idiots would white Knight the shit out of it.

that's bullshit, just because you see shit on the internet does not mean it happens in real life, Not once EVER in my life have i ever seen any ounce of pedo acceptance, and i have extensively traveled the west. You're full of shit.

So strike fear into them you cuck.
You're a "white male", technically a mutt, but you can use it anyway as a weapon, they call you big bad patriarch, so be one.

Attached: white man.jpg (800x795, 252K)

I respectfully disagree. And would recommend you open your eyes, and travel more. Then you will see what I have seen.

Jesus christ your retarded, just because you have a fantasy does not mean its real. Go spout your bullshit somewhere else.

Africa. The source of all AIDS.

You never heard of Nambla

Glad I'm not in Africa.

Attached: 7889e1db53b7b16e28d26c60bcd85e60--wayne-reynolds-angel-art.jpg (400x600, 68K)

>Nambla
That's it, that's all you have? What a fucking joke. No one ever takes them fucking seriously, what a retarded example.

Fuck off troll.

>t. brainlet

Attached: 41545454.png (644x500, 66K)

I think you're sick son. Normal people don't sit around thinking things like this. Get some help before its too late.

Oh yeah? Christians are right? Read what the Bible says about homosexuality.

You're probably an ignorant conservative doing the "as a gay man...". Christians have never been right.

the henchmen of civilizacion death

Attached: 1437671079732.png (1920x1080, 155K)