Why do urban centers seem to be a breeding ground for people with personality disorders and dysfunctional behavior?

Why do urban centers seem to be a breeding ground for people with personality disorders and dysfunctional behavior?

Attached: urbanization.jpg (720x561, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunbar's_number
youtube.com/watch?v=dmP0_6oUd2Q&list=LL-EOhpXp9z0AZK5UWG_0p2g&index=4&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

85% of humans suffer personality disorders and dysfunctional behaviours
regardless of where they live

Bumpity bump bump bump famalamadingdong

You got a source for this?

Hypothesis: Wifi signals use the exact frequency required to cause the magnetic damage known to weaken belief and independence.

each personality disorder is like 1% of the population. There is 10 of them. that's 10%. schizo is another 1%, autism/aspie another 1%, adhd 5%, anxiety alone 10%, depression alone 10%.
we are over 1 out of 3 with with that alone.

Source: your paranoid schizophrenia and contrarian oppositional cunt disorder.

Not saying this isn't possible but it isn't possible with wifi.
If wifi where anywhere near said wavelengths it'd have a range of maybe 3 meters.
Might be something else though.

Why is this mocking the concept of supply and demand?

cuz it's a jewish concept of allocating resources and their value in the most economically advantegeous way disregarding social value, moral value and subsistency, all of modern economical science is nothing but a jewish teaching on how to make shekels destroying the world.

More pictures to your Anarcho Primitivist thread.

Attached: chad pastoralist.png (2518x1024, 468K)

Great response, faggot. Totally BTFO'd me.

>personality disorder

Attached: ted_on_society.png (600x600, 52K)

There was a Jet Li movie where he said: "people are like rice if you grow them too close their roots don't grow properly". I am assuming it is some old Chinese proverb. It seems spot on though.

Now make the same argument without blaming the jews for everything.

>

implying surburbia is not a escape-less hell-scape that isolates individuals from the outside world

Mouse utopia experiment, but with people.

People who are prescribed SSRIs and anti-psychotics are mentally fucked up regardless if they take them or not.

Mutt suburbs isn't the same as euro suburbs, shitter.

Attached: mutt confused.png (560x590, 16K)

Essentialy this.
Notice that cities always had negative population growth.
All pop increase come from migration from less dense areas.

you can easily, remove the jews and it's still a sick science that view humans and human needs as numbers. And I say that as someone who has a degree in a economics and finance and international relations, thank god I don't do anything concerning economics now because it's the ultimate destruction of the man, wether it was jewish or not, but we all know it's jewish, surprise surprise

My theory is that people just weren't meant to live as globally. The main reason I think is friends.
Back before the world got a lot smaller you lived with your friends from the beginning to the end.
Now you grow up with your friends and then everyone leaves for a different college and then they get jobs in different cities and then they fall out of touch.
And everyone seems so alone.
Life without my friends would be empty, I'm sticking around. I've made other friends in my adulthood but it's a different relationship someone, I can't explain why but it's just not as close. I don't think childhood friends are replaceable.

Because urban living is easy as fuck, it is the lazy-person's paradise in which everything you could ever want is readily accessible at your finger tips and in some cases "free" (or at the expense of everybody else via taxes).

Top that off with constantly changing social expectations, and people with too much free time on their hands.

Most of those are comorbid. It's like paraphilias. There are like a hundred of them, and they're all about 1%, but that doesn't mean everyone has a fetish.

Less individual responsibility

does it matter why if they just are? its good because it spares the countryside where real people live, if your child turns out a deviant you send him to the city.

Humans aren't build for living in large communities, so cities are normally more troublesome for the mind than smalltowns.

Psych wards shut down in the 70's-80's. People were put up in cities and bred like rats. More fucked up people.

agriculture < hunter-gatherer < horticulture + animal husbandry

What does growing flowers have to do with being an all destroy mongol horde?

Attached: mongol dances.jpg (1600x1169, 497K)

alienation
ironically enough the more people surround us the more alone we truly are

>Why do urban centers seem to be a breeding ground for people with personality disorders and dysfunctional behavior?

This is bullshit but I believe it. There is a known hard limit to how many people we can keep a social connection to.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunbar's_number
100-250 people.

It's likely hardcoded because of long evolutionary development in small societies, if anything it's LARGER than you'd expect for nomadic bands of humans. In a small town where you know your neighbours and the local police and the local store owners you have a firm grasp of your world and direct connections to most of the important people.

In a big city you might pass 250 people on the way to work. Everyone exists in a blur of casual connections, even people you meet and interact with you may never see again. Add to this general social isolation increasing, that we force people to move for raises and promotions (job swapping is the most reliable way to gain advantage unlike before where loyalty was).

4-6 moves in a lifetime, complete redos, lose most of the small friend circle you had, most people you ever meet are complete strangers.. we're just not made for this.

Attached: Trashed DOT com.jpg (970x545, 124K)

>Urban modern city progressive person

Has a big selection educational selection, career opportunities, networking across cities, can get education overseas, network with people across the world for business, and going on vacation is cheaper. Also has better technology, has better medicine etc. Civilisation is at its peak and only gets better. It's not perfect, but it's Still better than anything from the past.

>Rural kaczynski/Ebola traditionalist primitive

A literal fool who stinks, believes in backwards 'values' and 'tribalism' instead of building new opportunities and careers. Literally holding every body back. Get a job!

Go outside and get off Jow Forums, user. There world isn't as bad as you think. I don't see famine in Europe and Americaike we did before 79 year ago, I don't see huge world wars, and I don't see retarded peasants living on rural farms

>ebola
I meant evola

no instead you can't even have a face to face conversation with anyone because everyone is too busy sticking their fucking heads into cellphones

seriously smartphones are cancerous beyond belief, literally people sitting at the same table sit in silence and communicate with one another over phone

what the fuck kind of retarded ass completely unhinged revanchist video-game roleplay fantasy trash is this?

But if that's what they like, then tough. that's what everyone likes. More importantly, the society is better than ever. Could you imagine being a peasant on some farm 1000 year ago? Eww

What are Lithuanian suburbs like ?

while definitely a harder and more risk-laden life, I have the feeling that a medieval farmer led a more fullfiling life than 90% of todays modern educated urban youth

It sounds good

Attached: 1527799660524.jpg (2048x916, 291K)

Pic related scares the Primitive/Trad/Survivalist

Attached: depositphotos_178302536-stock-photo-two-beautiful-confident-asian-business (1).jpg (1600x1168, 149K)

>Urban modern city progressive person
>Shops at the same ten stores and restaurants whether he's in Jakarta, Berlin or New York
>lives in majority white or at least rich neighborhood, shielded from the negative effects of people dependent on the welfare state
>chalks up racial differences to an un-falsifiable hypothesis purportedly present within the minds of a nation's majority population
>ignores the fact that the people this phenomenon allegedly effects self-report that it does not exist
>can't conceive that the lack of responsibility that causes poverty and drug-ridden rural whites in America may be applied to urban blacks
>has never even seen a hand-made product in meatspace
>surrounds himself with people who think and believe the same things not by chance, but through conscious effort

Attached: 1502856218796.jpg (3000x2058, 452K)

because cities are the dwelling of semites, just observe their fervent hate for nature. They are incapable of living among nature like Europeans did for thousands of years

More like disgusts and saddens

t. basedboy

How could successful people sadden anyone?

The vain pursuit of mammon, desperately trying to hide the emptiness of their shallow and empty servile lives

Living like a caveman is going to damage the gdp

What makes you think they're shallow and depressed? Does success = bad to you?

The pursuit gdp is going to damage living

This. Why the continuous increase in anti-depressants and "depressed" people. And why these are way more common in urban rather than rural areas?
Also just being in the forest lowers your your pulse, relaxes mind and is good for health in many ways.

All of those points are solely for working purpose. Only one that really wins is the (((merchants))) you work for and buy from.

Living a degenerate bohemian lifestyle of chic consumerism and hedonism is going to damage the planet.

As mouse experiments have shown chronic being in crowds combined with abundant resources completely destroyes the mind. Previously warfare between tribes and small states kept this in check but now such release valve no longer exists. It seems like the only functional solution is techno barbarism like in alien v predator movies.

OY VEY! We all have more than plenty wealth, but we still need it more!

Attached: plot_power.jpg (500x581, 37K)

Well you need to work lol. You can't except to just sit on welfare all your life. because it may not last long.

>transexuals on an iphone scares people
no fucking shit you can see its mustache

One wonders if that effect is only limited to europeans.

The Behavioural Sink

aka rat utopia

But you have the opportunity to climb up the ladder and making connections. My sister just graduated and now lawyer, so she now work her way up.

Having other goals in life than pursuing money, does not mean one would not work.

Look at the pic, who do you think had most money, or most expensive car or most work hours?

Attached: tienaus.jpg (535x327, 38K)

Then you could work your own field, build your own house, actually own something not just pass between two boxes doing functionally nothing all your life but press buttons on someone else's computer so you can be allowed to live in someone else's concrete box

Climb the ladder and get even more money?

How exactly did you work this out? I can't see how these are going to "destroy" this planet

Short answer is societal pressure. Humans are social creatures, and to survive we naturally follow what the people around us dictate.

"Success"

>climb the ladder
So become a "senior office worker" instead of "ofice worker" and get more color paper and a bigger rented concrete box?

I think that living around so many other people every day might have some hormonal and psychological impacts that aren't fully understood.

If you want a real answer a lot of industries, and non-industries (welfare, crime, etc) which attract degeneracy are located in large cities and degenerate lifestyles are little harder to practice out in the countryside.

Because there is nothing to do in urban centres. All you do is sit while eating or watching a show. A lot of people live by the eye of others so they put alot of effort on their style and LARPing on internet.
People that lives in rural aera can do more activities but there are less people to observe them. These people will live more for themself and will care less about having attention on social media or IRL because they enjoy what they are doing for themself and not for others

Their entire lifestyle is nothing but pure consumption and sustained by usury. They produce nothing of value, sponge off those who do produce, and spread socially corrosive trends such as the LGBTWTFBBQ agenda.

Attached: o-CAREER-facebook.jpg (1536x1118, 263K)

Tldr living in a big city induces narcissism because its boring as fuck

From my personal experience of casually listening to posh city dwellers talk to one another, they're extremely self-absorbed and obsessed with glamour. They essentially have no actual friends, and the people they do call friends are people they associate for the sake of image.

What is inheritance? By having good job, not only do you get more fulfilling life, and experiences, but you also pass it onto your kids who will have less money struggle than you did?

Attached: 1501487184.jpg (650x459, 52K)

because back in the day, people had problems to deal with: the corrupt and suppressive state, diseases, hunger, hard work/working conditions etc. Nowadays, all these problems are gone so the people are bored, in fact, they became so bored that they create their own problems. Those manifested problems are the degeneracy we're seeing nowadays.

You do realize majority of the worlds greatest minds come out of people from the cities, there is both pro and cons, but its not just because its a urban that causes it.

See

Why do you think civilisation advanced? It's because we progressed. You seem to want to drag everyone back to being a oeasent

>By having good job, not only do you get more fulfilling life

I totally agree with this, but most of the modern jobs aren't.

Music, arts, and entertainment mainly all stem from City people

True. Damn man, i hate these people

>not building a bigger farm and getting more land, having your dynasty carve out a living from nature until you are de facto nobility

This guy knows what's up

I mean, it sounds nice, but your world doesn't sound like it has even the most basic medicine, does it?

What about space exploration?

Huh? You literally just have to tell your doctor "i feel blue sometimes" and he'll prescribe you an SSRI.

Imo much mental illness is just poorly managed personality flaws that were never minimized and worked on because of no negative reinforcment to do so. Take for example anxiety and depression. Pretty common nowadays, but much of it is self induced, and the people most vocal about their "mental illness" are most often the ones least impacted by it. Individuals with true disorders often times don't tell a soul and suffer in silence.

Also, Histrionic Personality Disorder is way underdiagnosed. It's easily the most common.

That a shitty LARP coming from people that never leave the city.

hes Schlomo Goldsteinberg, an ethnic (((German))), hence his vigorous defense of soul-sucking wageslave crony capitalism

Nor does it have diseases like ebola, aids or other stds
And there is nothing worthwhile in space, much less in actually reachable distance

Are you a communist?

In the weeds, there are tick insects. You need good anti biotics to stop their disease spreading.

Also what's stopping your innawoods primitive William the conquer larpers getting invaded by high tech China?

Attached: womens-heels-stock-photogs-corbis.jpg (1200x800, 130K)

>against the debauchery of liberal capitalism
>HURR R U A COMMIE DURRR

"High tech" china can exist only as long as there is american tech to steal and american capital to keep up the bubble
Ticks can be stopped by clothes or superior immune system not to mention they didn't have that nasty diseases back in the day
Blood and soil is not anathema to technology, nazi germany was 50 years ahead of everyone else while fetishizing the peasant life, and that 50 years of advancement was just stealing from them for the others

Attached: 42.jpg (267x427, 55K)

Funny you shill for space exploration when basedboy shits like you screeching for more welfare for niggers killed the Apollo program in the United States.

What's your point? If you're stupid enough to tell your doctor something so bland and generic, a doctor whose entire goal is to try and prescribe you overpriced medication, you're probably fucked in the head anyway, like I said.

Because they make survival easier.

Nah.

>all these techno nerds
youtube.com/watch?v=dmP0_6oUd2Q&list=LL-EOhpXp9z0AZK5UWG_0p2g&index=4&t=0s

Attached: techno_nerd.jpg (555x414, 68K)