Jordan peterson and trump team finally nailing podesta

original thread: "
Think about it, he's working with the trump team to coordinate this attack.

Trump has just resigned from the UN, Podesta is the secretary general for the united states."

This is very weird because over the last three months pol have uncovered john podesta and jordan peterson's soros ties with the un where they both worked on some environmental summit.

Many said that this spelled the end of peterson's career given the venom against john podesta's creepy art taste.

However in a career saving move, jordan peterson has called out john podesta and neera tandem in what he has described as deep rooted anti-semetic ideologies perpetuated at the highest levels of academia, namely george town university in washington dc, a well known jesuit hub and training ground for the senate and alphabet agencies.

see in the clip below jordan peterson ripping john podesta a part.

youtube.com/watch?v=BymDPZ7TyNM

Attached: image-88-1.jpg (301x333, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172278298/#172281199
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-us-un-human-rights-council-nikki-haley-israel-north-korea-iran-a8401281.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one cares what this Jewish commie pinko fagget pseudo-intellectual thinks.

Attached: jordan peterson at home 1.jpg (2048x1365, 949K)

>see in the clip below jordan peterson ripping john podesta a part.

TIME. STAMP.

Oh so suddenly Jow Forums sides with pizzagaters, very convenient.

might want to hit your dimmer switch, you're glowing.

it's about 15 minutes in, i'm not watching it all again, there are multiple threads running about it.

>haha if you dont support communism you support pedophilia!
fuck off with your pilpul.

Attached: Jordan Peterson antiwhite.png (637x439, 156K)

>Oh so suddenly Jow Forums sides with pizzagaters
did you just crawl out from under a rock? pizza gate started here you stupid cianigger

no it didn't, it started when the honorable roger stone got forewarning of the wikileaks and had the balls to threaten podesta in september 2017

one month before Jow Forums had any clue about pizzagate

filthy zionist queer jew

Attached: roger stone zionist.png (665x609, 271K)

wrong

he risked his life for pizzagate, nice smear tactics.

How is it wrong? I can show you the tweet. Roger Stone had a backline to the pizzagate emails in september, before Jow Forums knew.

no one cares about Jordan Peterstein the Communist or Roger Stone the Zionist queer. Fuck off.

Jordan peterstien is a secret agent for the reality tv star turned president Donnie j trump, trump set up his own top secret spy netword in the 1980's when he found out about the jews plan to turn new York fully gay, he realised he needed to do something and that is where Jordan peterstien comes in.

peterstien was on a secret mission for the trump spy network, while working at a university he was also living a double life as a spy, he would often put on a disguise and mingle among the students trying to overhear something that might be of use to his boss in new York.

fast forward to 2017....

one day last year he gets a breakthrough, he overheard 2 students talking about this website called polchan, where there were rumours about john podesta burning kids to death at music venues, and using the internet swiping tool Donald trump (now president) had provided he was able to covertly steal a link to a youtube video that purported to show podesta torturing children ina pizza parlour that doubled as a rock music venbue...

the rest as they say is history

Attached: faf off.jpg (300x300, 22K)

No you fuck off, pol is full of hypocrites, finally someone with some media clout is covering pizzagate, albeit indirectly through the anti-semetic emails and you are against that?

>domino pasta players on suicide watch

Attached: skippy.jpg (618x466, 35K)

>jordan peterson
Are they going to wait until he publicly accuses a container of cottage cheese of antisemitism before they up this cry babies crazy pills again? This guy is a nutcase that probably rocks back and forth in his bed at spouting about the holocaust turrets syndrome style.
>six million
>woof
>fuck shit sausage
>mengele made them carry sandbags
>bucko shit cunt arf
>ultimate evil of manual labor bork bork bork
>jews weren't made for toil have to save them
Let's face facts folks. This guy is a fucking train wreck of a shill.

>dont you want to support based Communists and Zionist, user?
lolnope

Attached: jordan peterson at home 2.jpg (2048x1365, 1.15M)

Why hello again. Where is Malta flag?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172278298/#172281199

Pizza related maps...

HOLY SHIT IT"S HAPPENING

Attached: AR-160319124.jpg (747x800, 65K)

>everyone who rejects Communist and Zionist plants is the same person
isnt there a lauren southern thread you need to defend?

Attached: Finnshill Loser.png (1076x847, 473K)

The shills in this thread aren't Jow Forums, OP.

Attached: .png (384x413, 38K)

Board is over run with them lately.

shills which are chicks, i feel nauseous

Explain how he is a communist or Zionist plant then.
Also
>Finland is inhabited by one person
Weak.

>all this proof Peterson is a Communist and Stone is a Zionist subversive pervert is just shilling!
t. shill

Attached: roger stone degenerate kike.jpg (782x827, 113K)

no girls on the internet

>all anti-communists hang murals of lenin on their wall
>inb4 "it's just ironic bro!"
fuck off.

>Finland is inhabited by one person
kinda like you implied Jow Forums is inhabited by one person here: dumb fuck

Attached: jordan peterson at home 3.jpg (1000x667, 125K)

They wish they were chicks. They're trannies.

Attached: 1502377092165.jpg (747x780, 135K)

Roger Stone has been married over 30 years

Attached: 1528880293081.png (800x800, 92K)

>Filenames
>Shill buzzwords
>Can't even explain how Peterson is a plant
Anybody can check the archives, moron.

no one gives two shits about that degenerate kike.

>Can't even explain how Peterson is a plant
he's a communist with a kike wife. that's how.

Attached: roger stone degenerate kike 2.jpg (300x300, 24K)

>implying agent peterson of the jidf is Jow Forums

He's a good man and finds irony in the ability to buy communist art on ebay.

Nothing convoluted about it as you seem to be attempting to sow.

everybody can see through your bullshit you fcuking

a kubsta jew isn't even semetic so get your facts straight.

Based Mexico

>haha it's just ironic bro!
see: stay defeated.

Attached: jordan peterson redpill 2.jpg (1892x596, 202K)

>he's a communist with a kike wife. that's how.
Are you even trying? Proof? Anything? He sure likes redistributing the wealth doesn't he. Tell me, how much money does he make a month on Patreon and tell me how it's a problem.

I've been investigation pizza places all over the D.C area and maryland in particular for the past 12 months. I've compiled over 500 hours of footage. I will be making a documentary soon with my findings that I'm sure many of you will find very interesting.

see

Attached: jordan peterson wife 2.jpg (308x267, 13K)

Yeah and he single handedly planned las vegas to punish mankind just because there were some plague mask artworks in las vegas courtroom which went up the day of the shooting.

he probably filmed the moon landings as well according to you.

FPBP

Attached: 1528857482051.jpg (1080x846, 141K)

>my edaddy is a good man
>gordito crunch wrap supreme
>based peterson says you must let me in by the hundreds of millions or you're an evil nazi gringo

How is he a communist plant when he openly criticizes Marxism - not just as a political ideology - but as a sort of mental disease and hysteria? This is why sjw get so triggered when he tries to speak at a university. All youre doing is throwing buzzwords around.

Why are you angrier at a college professor with a lenin painting than at Podesta? This is the real question.

Attached: 1494621950918.jpg (540x586, 92K)

Lol at SSRI man calling anyone else weak

He is a good man, it's clear what you are defending John Podesta master of diabolical art, oh yeah but historical paintings are the creepy elephant in the room. sure.

None of these things remotely prove anything you have said. Especially considering he talks about the perils of Marxist ideology. I have no idea what the fuck his wife is, if that pic is actually her. Ugly, but doesn't look Jewish. Having a kike wife doesn't make you a plant, either. Give proof, shill. Not more prepped images from your shill folder.

>How is he a communist plant when he openly criticizes Marxism
The same way Nina is a Communist despite criticism past Communist systems and leaders: they are NAZBOL.
>pic related
Do you even know where you are, Rabbi? You can't deceive the Elect. Take your bag of tricks back to Twitter.

Attached: Nina-Communist-2.png (1179x1073, 230K)

He worked with the UN if you still think hes on your side in any way you aint gonna make it.

RIP Finnknight

I've infiltrated an organization in the greater New York area and climbing up the ranks. My goal is to reach the epicenter of the organization. Wish me luck guys.

Attached: ROJ_NYC.jpg (596x662, 67K)

He looked over some report once. So?

this!!!

Wash your dick and take your crazy pills that doctor katz prescribed and you'll be a real man bucko.
>master of diabolical art
We've got another schizophrenic peterson supporter.
Tell me about the ufo's that probe your rectum at the behest of mi5

go home juden b patreonstein

Attached: 1509989974292.jpg (1004x818, 69K)

>calling him an anti semite instead of a satanic pedo piece of shit
thats how you know that peterson is just as compromised

Attached: podesta fish 14.jpg (1200x800, 96K)

she's a kabutsa jew, totally different kettle of fish

did you know Jordan has ties to a secret organization?

Attached: hmmm.jpg (314x303, 20K)

>mfw randomly shitposting at lunchbreak turns into an unplanned collab with a Britbong and a Finn questioning why people would be so angry at Peterson for denouncing Podesta.

Attached: 1502950762460.png (374x417, 12K)

>Openly criticising communism makes you a commie
Let me guess, Trump is also a commie and is going to slaughter all white babies? The KKK is also obviously anti white commie cult.

interesting. the jesters are involved in pedophilia. maybe requires further investigation.

Attached: Jordan Peterson conartist.jpg (1882x596, 205K)

what a face of mirth

It's truly bizarre :)

they are angry because he has ties to masons and other nefarious organizations

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (204x206, 11K)

>He looked over some report once. So?
nice sophistry faggot he edited a report on a high level commission for "sustainable development" aka how we gon get gibs from whitey to pay for malik and quijimbos 8th kid

They're NAZBOL.
Nina Spencer criticizes traditional Communism while still practicing Communism in it's new form: National Bolshevism.

You can not deceive Jow Forums.
We are the Elect written about.
Take your deceptions back to Twitter.

Attached: Communism-Will-Win.jpg (2832x3000, 1.36M)

jesuits are a legit problem in DC

there is clearly a schism within the democratic party along pro-zionist israeli firsters and the newer pro-palestinian, more globalist, more communist faction.

jesuits fall into that later, they hate israeli for its nationalist and 'racism'. jesuits are the core of the catholic church pedophilia problems.

didnt know podesta was connected to them, makes even more sense.

jesuits infiltrate both the dnc and rnc just like zionists. sometimes they have mutual interests but fundamentally they are in opposition to each other. hilarious watching them splinter.

protip: if u r confused by this infighting just remember that both factions, jesuits and israelis are shit and hate white people and want you dead.

so just sit back and watch them rip each other apart.

Attached: 1494176773836.jpg (437x515, 105K)

They hate him because he is useful to us. Literally the only reason. For over a year they made these threads every day, populated with the same flags and the same images and accusations.

Maybe you should learn to capitalize appropriate words in your own fucking language you fucking Cuckbong.

Jesuits are, and have been since their inception, an order of assassins. I'd say that was a little more than a "legit problem".

Noice. Saved.

Attached: Approve.jpg (400x400, 15K)

checked

Dont know who she is. Funny that you say you are the elect if you had memory you would remember Peterson threads on Jow Forums from before the election newfag.

So a very public figure with a large following of normies, who gets the message across to them, takes on the satanic pedo fucker who ran Hillary's campaign and was set to be appointed to some of the most important positions in government.

And here you are, accusing him of being a communist plant, because he isnt sieg heiling and writing 1488 on his books.

Almost as if you are angry he isnt doing exactly the things that would completely discredit him in the eyes of the public and condemn his entire work and legacy to being considered fringe by the majority of the population.

How very interesting, please keep talking.

Attached: 1487341931647.gif (280x210, 1.96M)

>Pic trying to portray Trump as a commie
Called it. So this is the left's tactic now? To try and convince their opponents that everybody is a secret communist? Considering communism is so fashionable you'd think they wouldn't need to pretend.

Retards.

>Podesta
>Peterson

Attached: fuck em.gif (500x224, 993K)

Jordan's a big guy

>Jesuits are, and have been since their inception, an order of assassins. I'd say that was a little more than a "legit problem".

all sides kill and assassinate, be realistic.

jesuits aren't trouble cause they kill, they are trouble because of who they want to kill (white americans)

like ninjas of sorts.

>he is useful to us
No faggot, Jordan Peterson is more useful to the board than he could ever be to you. Know why? Because he draws crazy, mentally ill shits like you to him like a magnet. That means that he cleans up any community he touches and gathers a massive group of lulcows to his pasture. Now migrate to the promised land of milk and syrup buckaroo buddy.

wow hold on

isn't the coloboma of maddie mccann also called a stewarts mark

>you can't deceive us..we know the truth

Attached: jordan peterson redpill.jpg (1806x365, 94K)

Nazbol.
They're Nazbol, user.

Attached: Alt-Right-Nazbol.jpg (2000x2000, 2.23M)

4 yewwwwwwwwwwww

itt: Jews, Communists, queers, pedophiles, Nazbol cancer. I'm outtie.

Attached: jordan peterson logo.jpg (850x1100, 211K)

Did you just try to say Trump and Pence are also communist plants?

Oh sweetie. I dont think youre getting that promotion after all.

Attached: 1482532864372.jpg (750x1024, 123K)

Do you mean the ONE OTHER THREAD that YOU made you fucking IDIOT? Where you ALSO didn't post a timestamp. Fuck off for wasting my time faggot. 15 minutes wasn't an accurate estimate either you schizo.

You are dropping obviously newish and manufactured "redpill" images about a professor who condemns sjws, speaks against muhammad cartoon censorship, and is taking on Podesta.

All this effort and you haven't made one post about skippy, seems you spend all your anger on Peterson and not on the target he is attacking. You seem to believe the bulletpoints about how exaggerating how much you hate jews adds credibility to your posts, without realizing reading the entire thread shows your intent very clearly.

Attached: 1480084647585m.jpg (1024x922, 207K)

jay pee is a paradox

his initial message that he grew to fame memeing was 'clean your room, sort yourself out', as simple as it was, helped a lot of troubled young first world men without direction.it was a good message, he gave them an articulate way to relearn the basic concepts of self improvement and self discipline. a message soaring lacking in our 'do what feels good and dont judge anybody' society. Jay Pee asked people to sit back and judge themselves, "audit" their lives and offered them some simple organizational tools.

this led many young men to self reflect and improve their situations. now we have this group of men interested in improving their lives, working at it, and looking at the world differently with this 'i can be better' mentality.

so what happens next to these men who have gotten their lifes in order? they start to look around, they try to find like minded people but end up noticing everyone is pretty much a big cluster fuck of degenerate losers still subscribing to the 'YOLO, anything goes, don't judge me!' mentality.

and they become disgusted.they begin to see them as immoral, inferior, weak willed people. they extend their search for likeminded people interested in real order and real progress, in not just perfecting ones self, but ones family, ones community, ones world.

and boom, suddenly hitler makes a lot of sense.

and jay pee comes out 'surprised' and 'offended' and tells these people they are nazis for wanting to group up with likeminded people to build the world in their image and that they should have just stopped their awareness to the individual level and not to aspire to the next logical conclusion.

for a supposed smarty pants jay pee sure 'accidentally'd a lot of nazis out of thin air

Attached: hitlerogsjw.jpg (725x905, 221K)

Jordan Peterson Antarctica? You got me there, I had no idea.

timestamp

Attached: 1528926185776.jpg (330x450, 34K)

15:44

This desu. It's peak autism to expect everyone to go full 1488 at this point in time. Peterson helps shift people right. The more who shift right, the more who will shift far right. Nobody who is intelligent immediately accepts the whole 1488 shit outright, it takes adjustment and questioning what you thought you know and what you think you know.

I hate this cunt more and more every time I learn something about him

Attached: jpbtfo.png (771x3216, 529K)

Ur last thread didn’t go the way u wanted it to so u made a new one, kill yourself and put 2 bullets in that ZOG shill petersteins head

Trump administration is pulling the US out of UN human rights council, report says
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-us-un-human-rights-council-nikki-haley-israel-north-korea-iran-a8401281.html

what are you talking about?