There woul be no pol if u got pussy daily

There woul be no pol if u got pussy daily

what it feels to be to slaves to women and base politiks around not getting them?

Attached: 1521664623459.jpg (900x1200, 186K)

you mean no pussy helped us save the world

inderasting

>OP puts pussy on a pedestal, a real live beta orbiter
what a fucking faggot

>muh dick
It's always dick and virgin shaming when it comes to insults from liberals, at least be a bit more creative

>There woul be no pol if u got pussy daily
Kind of doubt that. There are femanons and I'm one of them. If every other roastie on earth caught flame today and died I'd be coowidat. More dick for me :)

P.S., I love politics and am fairly fucking rped. I come here for news instead of Google. Only place besides Breitbart I can find real news.

If men got pussy daily then there wouldn't be anything. All of civilisation and intellectual and cultural development is all an attempt to get pussy.

the frequency with which my dick gets wet is unreleated to the literal impending collapse of western civilization

Using "Getting pussy", aka damnable fornication, as an excuse not to address the JQ and Islam makes you a fucking "muh dick" faggot that gets the rope after the men do the fighting

Plenty of married Jow Forumsacks.

I actually care more about culture war because of what my kids will have to live with.

>slaves to women
>base politics around not getting them
Hmmmmmm

Low quality b8

I spent my early teens rampaging through sluts around Los Angeles
I was living a life of degeneracy and without purpose.

This is when I stumbled on Jow Forums and learned that what I’ve been taught is not only wrong but a bit sickening. I am now studying and making plans to better the world. So no op, you are incorrect.

whore

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself trough sexual ways, materialistic ways, trough parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Trough that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Trough physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else it is manifest of it.

I think that what ((they)) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

It’s called, “That’s how life works, asswipe.”

>being a slave to a woman
Pussy is fucking cheap lol. All you have to do is look good and you can fuck pussy. Women are fucking trash, you treat them like trash and they love you. Then you meet one, fall in love, forget that women are trash, and she fucks you over.

>There would be no pol if u got 'quality'pussy daily
fixed it

The only threads that would die off are the pro incel and mgtow threads. Funnily enough people were probably having plenty of sex in the Weimar Republic before Hitler came into power. There is more to life than getting your dick wet.

Despite what leftists believe and belittle their opponents with. Getting a woman and having sex isn’t the end goal you should base everything around. On the tiers of needs, sex is actually low on the ladder.
It’s like liberals reached the second rung and decided their wasn’t anything higher and anyone who aspires to reach higher is a fool.

tits or gtfo

Sorry, I like men and I'm a woman. I haven't jumped on any cock carousel yet but why count yourself out? I happen to like so called "nerdish" guys and have a fetish for under 5/9. We exist. Don't shame us, jump us.

Hmmmmmm. I will consider that.

pathetic larp

>puts pussy on a pedestal in 2018
>kys Op

Attached: 15102043912.jpg (320x381, 12K)

pussy is actually the reason I found Jow Forums, but you keep being retarded

>Caring about the intellectually inferior sex
Lol, you should be ashamed of yourself for not jumping on the boipussi bandwagon.

Attached: 1528746007753.jpg (596x800, 56K)

This.

I'm married and have a healthy sex life. The frequency with which I fuck my wife has nothing to do with me visiting Jow Forums.

If i got pussy i would still be full of hate including hate for women. My hatred for them has nothing to do with sex, this fucking useless whores with their retarded "Emotion>Reason" mind at destroying us, they are also useless infertile whores.

>i accept any living conditions if i only get a little pussy

ok

ITT: redditors, trolls and boomers

What's more embarrassing is that he's trying to let everyone know that he has sex on an anonymous board.

Oh look, it's a vaginacuck.
You know how dogs are obsessed with food, and are incapable of thinking about anything more complex than food?
Well vaginacucks can't think about anything more complex than getting their stinky penises wet.

Same

How long have you been married?

sbruh, I pound black, white, mexican and now asian pussy on the reg. Pol is still the front page of the internet to me.

shoo roosh

It's not a suggestion

>I pound black pussy
Eww bestiality is not ok.

Attached: pepeisvomits.jpg (237x229, 11K)

>There woul be no pol if u got pussy daily
What does it feel like to be a slave to your crude biological urges? What does it feel like to live as a subhuman parasite that has the singular goal: the pursuit of nihilistic hedonism?

Am I a slave to water because I must drink it to survive?
Am I truly a slave to the opposite sex because I must have sex with them to reproduce?

Too many dumb infected bitches trying to get you to stick your dick where dozens have already been. Prioritizing marriage (where you can fuck as much as you want) is a necessary precursor to helping preserve society. Otherwise, your women will be unable to form pair-bonds, the Family will deteriorate, and you'll collapse into degeneracy.
Feminist sexual liberation is literally a bioweapon that ruins societies.

Attached: Feminist_BioWeapon.png (1692x2764, 2.04M)

You've clearly never been in a long (old) relationship and/or you're very young.

Have gf of ~6 years, we used to fuck multiple times a day, now we fuck maybe like twice a week.

based

>i can't get a girl so i get mad on internatium

Attached: o3taf1-l-610x610-leggings-yoga+pants-sportswear-jeggings-pant-big+ass+leggins.jpg (407x610, 64K)

>with their retarded "Emotion>Reason" mind at destroying us

lol, it's not their emotions. it's their stupid ideas in their heads (which is not emotion, it's programs and actually over-intellectualism)

an emotional reaction is not the problem, an unballanced thought-pattern that causes polarized emotions is the problem.

nobody wants an emotional dead fembot, unless you are beyond autism trying to colonize saturn.

why would you even keep dating her? do you at least cheat with other chicks?

Attached: 1528860565791.png (2278x968, 466K)

>slaves to women
haha that's a good one there JIDF astroturfer user

Attached: 28977.png (436x1616, 98K)

The incel meme is to keep people from coming here.
>Jow Forums is all virgin losers
>virgins shoot up schools
Not saying there’s not a lot of virgins on this board. Jow Forums is a counter culture. Its against the establishment. Club culture is mainstream. Playing herpes roulette is mainstream.
>Go to college
>Get in debt
>Work a desk job 5 days a week >swallow sadness
>get wrecked on the weekend
>Get married
>have kids
>get divorced
>Live Miserably in weimerica
Jow Forums is against mainstream Zionist America

The more pussy I get the more jaded I get, idk what you're talking about.

why do hot white girls date ugly asian guys?

>The incel meme is to keep people from coming here.

if any meme keeps you from coming here, you shouldn't even come here anyways

>I haven't jumped on any cock carousel yet but why count yourself out?
Get married before you ruin yourself.
You're not immune to diluting your oxytocin-serotonin pair-bonding mechanism by fucking around, and you'll just end up another "sexually liberated" piece of biohazardous trash. You're no different than any other girl in that regard.

Attached: Femin_Retrovirus3.jpg (2913x9987, 3.57M)

Nah not cheating, why cheat?

After certain point sex really drops on your priorities list. It's kind of refreshing, you can actually focus on doing stuff instead of thinking about boning 24/7.

Correct.

Pol is for white losers who are ex military and smell like cat piss. The go to the local mall and see blondie with a darkie and get mad. Come home and type on about shitskins and goat fuckers. The sooner they rage quit life the better off we are.

so tired of seeing this dumb camwhore here with her dumb lordosis and her dumb implants

Attached: sage.jpg (799x534, 158K)

So if under the current Congress law I made a sexbot like OPs pic and claimed she was 17 then my business would be shut down, but if I made the same exact thing and claimed it was supposed to be an 18yo girl then no problems. How the fuck does this new law make any sense?

Attached: 6a1d08e31aee2361b53ed26d0d7c3606--mature--kelly-madison.jpg (331x1003, 49K)

Nigger I got into pol during the best streak of random strange I ever had in my life

Quit projecting

Attached: 392FB28C-61EC-4C46-A883-E710095ECB1D.png (1076x935, 1.52M)

Except I get laid on the reg. Doesn't mean kikes aren't kikes. Retard..
Also, Jow Forums MODS EAT MY FUCKING SHIT YOU RANGE BAN NIGGER FAGGOT CUNTS
SET YOUR ASSHOLE ON FIRE AND INHAAAAALE BRAAAAAP FAGGOTS
PUSSIES

Pic not related right? He doesn't have a pussy.

>yep

Her dad in back getting ice for his whiskey before he comes over and beats the shit out of her for being a shameless slut.

pussy are overrated. nice to shagg but not good for anything else nowadays.
can´t clean, can´t cook or can´t raise children well. whats their purpose then?

feminism was a mistake!

Attached: ansosalefe.jpg (743x224, 25K)

This except I have a girlfriend so just one woman for me.

sounds like you have ascended to a higher state, cheers m8, i remain in slavery to my dick

I still came here when I was getting pussy thrice daily
There were times she got mad at me for being on the PC when she was horny

A lot of thirty plus guys have told me that once you reach 35 it's like coming out of a haze. Sex stops being so important and you can actually focus on things other than that.

There would be no Jow Forums if we lived in a stable, politically and economically successful white patriarchy.

Attached: 1276297058358.jpg (724x833, 124K)

I have a girlfriend, we have sex as often as we like. I still come here, and im gonna make some white babies

Little reminder
>liberals adopted the "incel" buzzword because of psychological projection
>liberals adopted the "neckbeard" buzzword out of psychological projection
>the more to the right a man is the more sexually successful he tends to be, and the more to the left the more sexually unsuccessful it gets

Attached: fertility by group.png (689x406, 19K)

It's just the usual projecting from leftists to try to shame people from coming onto pol.
SAGE

Nigger, I'm 63 retired LEO with 7 grandkids in West Virginia that has been here since 2009 (literally because of manga). Perkele.

I dont give a fuck about sex user.
Maybe I wouldn't be here if I was rich, but I have no problems getting laid. I'm 30 and sex is fucking boring.

Lots of assumptions made there Genghis.

My girlfriend introduced me to /pol

>what it feels to be to slaves to women

Women are parasites that should be avoided. I get pussy and it's a huge waste of time.

Attached: 1527853262259.jpg (752x634, 144K)

>My girlfriend introduced me to /pol
Why isn't she your wife yet???

This is why hispanics are taking over the US, look at that birth rate

>got pussy more than 1000 times
>still on Jow Forums
Fag.

Attached: 2D0BD866-A7F0-4D44-9121-E81E410D8304.jpg (222x247, 33K)

It's only because they're being paid to by the welfare state.

actually not very high though is it. wouldve thought it sat at least around 3

Nigger, if you get pussy all the time it is no big deal. So OP is a faggot and a nigger.

Nigga I’m browsing and fucking right now