Discuss India

Why is India such a wonder of a country?

>inb4 muh poo

Kek, butthurt comments coming from Euroniggers, drowning in muslims and terrorism, while we've been removing kebab for centuries. Also, Americans not welcome in this thread since this is a human only one.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_India.svg.png (1200x800, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unicef.in/PressReleases/13/Take-Poo-to-the-Loo-the-New-Youth-Mantra-against-open-defecation-has-people-marching-to-the-tune-of-India-s-First-Poo-Song
youtube.com/watch?v=_Pj4L7C2twI&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0cbr_XTf9M
youtube.com/watch?v=Gf71y8RmHzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

India's gross and disgusting and that was always my opinion since childhood. India is what Europe will become if the migrant crisis isn't ended and all of the foreigners deported. Indo-Europeans, or Aryans, went to India and now basically only their languages survive. Only a few, mainly of the Brahmin caste, survive racially in any salvageable form. There are almost no pure White Indians left. Literally almost none. Europe too will likely have swathes of Indo-European-speaking "people" but no functional civilization anymore. India's a shithole, made by shit in human form.

also post caste OP

India is a shithole.

Even Indians hate fucking India. Show your flag, leaf.

yes it's a shithole.

But nice meme flag bro, it's very obvious

some guy who hates indians thinks, "how can I get pol to hate on poojets"

oh yes, say something fakely positive and then get poltards to react.

It's so obvious, so embarrassingly obvious.

They should have some pride in their own country and stay there and make it better. Its what we did with our countries. You export your talent, your doctors and scientists to white countries because you hate your own people. Its truly heartbreaking.

>muslims and terrorism,
You worship cows..think about that Mr poo in the loo

Attached: laughing.jpg (900x900, 70K)

>tfw my country has never had a WhatsApp Lynching

The rest of us are living in 2018 while India is living in superpower 2030.

Attached: INDIA.png (716x750, 418K)

>butthurt comments coming from Euroniggers
india has 180 million mudslimes you retarded demi-nigger I fucking bet you're a fucking paki.

Attached: pajeets0.jpg (631x8893, 1.5M)

I unironically love India.
>Best food
>Best philosophies - I've never met a closed-minded Indian
>Understand loving and living life
>When they move places, they integrate and then let in the best bits of their culture wherever and whenever it's welcome.
>Fucking Sikhism man.

>Literally their only downside is fucked up hygiene and the cheap scans they run.

We should have made the best of them our partners in the British Empire, let old Adolf keep on keeping on, and ruled the world together with the Japanese keeping the chinks in check, but no...

we're where we are now.

Attached: 5ae7521a36c33.jpg (777x566, 138K)

if you're so proud of it why are you all hiding your flags?

India is fucking retarded. You niggers still 'bathe' in the same lakes and ponds that you shit in. Everyone a fucking to Go pops his head up and says he has a magical cure you stupid brown dicks line up for miles and give the guy your life savings while he feeds you a spoonful of plain corn mash. Your country is trash and your people are cultish retarded that fall for every ruse because you're still living like it's medieval times.

Says Pajeet, shitter of the street. Chinese will nuke you, sorry.

Because of CURRY CHICKEN!!!!

>shithole country with an asshole on their flag populated by shitskins who shit everywhere
>great

Fuck off

Show flag Poo
It's so easy to b8 you Pajeets
>Muh Chinah
>inb4 1000 Poo's raiding thread

THIS

Attached: 1527814549982.jpg (500x500, 71K)

Attached: 1527818707582.jpg (1511x1019, 1.5M)

Unironically, if they're so great how come they let little old whitey dominate zem for so long? Fucking invent a gun and shoot back you hopeless moron. Don't let some cunt turn you into slaves. They don't have "superior intelligence", they're just lazy idiots.

Also, it's too hot in India to do anything. Sun will burn you, mosquitos will bite you and give you anthrax. Why would anyone want to live there??

500 days till they become a superpower

I spent a few months backpacking in India during my undergrad days. Definitely the coolest, most unique and fascinating place I’ve ever been to. You’ll see some depressing things but nothing makes you feel more alive and amazed in a good way than India does. You need months to barely scratch the surface of getting used to its culture but it’s pretty worth it imho.

we can have a serious discussion about your country when you stop defecating in public and using your bare hands to wipe your ass

>Why is India such a wonder of a country?

Don't deny it, sand niggers shit everywhere. Maybe if you weren't a pussy you'd actually engage in conversation with the other posters here.

Attached: b42d5430844a7547fc21571c8b3dddf3.png (1236x694, 675K)

>sandniggers
They’re POOS

Curry sandniggers?

SHIVA RULES!

Attached: 1524159792431.jpg (425x339, 29K)

>Take
>Poo
>In
>The
>Loo

Curryniggers. India is hot but still fertile and junglelike ripe with monsoons and shit.

Sandniggers are from the Arabian peninsula.

I only wonder how it can be so backwards.
Also poojeet it is a total shit hole in the truest sense.

So it and San Franshitsco are pretty much kindred spirits.

This.

It's a country folled with low IQ shitskin savages. There are some good Indians but they are a small minority. The vast majority are subhuman.

If races were fruit, Indians would be an old plastic bag full of vomit and shit. I don't know how to verbalize how vile they are, my opinion of them exists only as an abstract concept that human language has so far failed to provide the tools to express. I'll try my best.

>Putting your barefoot into a workboot and discovering there's peanut butter and jelly on the inside
>a fat, ugly disabled ginger girl that smells like baked beans being in love and obsessed with you
>having two rows of rotting teeth
>eating a well-used sponge

This can confirm that's why we are migrating to usa and gonna vote liberal politicians

>calling poos sandniggers
That’s like calling Indonesians nips desu.

Attached: CA831BD3-A186-4327-9E7D-611D6DC59482.jpg (500x750, 65K)

Thats rich coming from a bongistan who lives under sharia law and is forced to pay for halal loicence

please send more Indians to open restaurants with reasonable prices for delicious dishes

and qt women

haha peepee poopoo caca

What percentage do you belong

Attached: 1528645021035.jpg (250x241, 5K)

t.itoddler praising China because they make iphone for isharts

putting all the banter aside pajeet, let me explain it to you in simple English. When you look at a white person and smile at them, and they shit back, that shit is extremely pooey because we feel zero empathy for you stone age looking savages. You invented all kinds of pooey shit which is loathed by everyone forced to smell, feel, and eat it in western cunts. You fuckers come into western countries and buy up all the same pleb businesses like gas stations, motels and laundry mats. Your home country is literally full of shit because its inhabited by proto human savages that socially never evolved past the stone age. Everywhere you go around the world you shit up as well and lower the standard of living. I have one Indian neighbor out of several dozen houses and his is the only one with a shit filled lawn and bricks, that are in badly need of a pressure wash. Now what im about to say is anecdotal but from my own personal experience, living near Indians is shit. They're boisterous and have a lot of children that fight constantly. There's like 30 ppl in one house and 3 generations. They're like a little stone age tribe that took over that house. I've seen the elder walking around the street barefoot and squatting another poojeet out of his prolapsed brownhole, while his eyes closed in some kind of a trance. We dont hate you or want to cause you harm we just don't want here. Even in college, everyone knows if there's too many indians and chinese cheating and scamming. your indian degrees are all diploma milled. Do you have a better understanding now of why we don't like you? You give us plenty of reasons.

oh God this is so disgusting, holy shit.

Kek we are already a majority in london and soon whole uk will be under pajeet control also don't forget bong pakis and pajeets are strategic ally to take down bong land

india has to be blessed to have survived the muslim plague. name one other country where an ancient religion has withstood the judeochristian virus

Attached: 1396575088593.jpg (1400x1034, 382K)

IN
LOO

This is america

Attached: 376ff05a38c4d621628d7e6458a9c36e.jpg (576x423, 43K)

>while we've been removing kebab for centuries.
LOL, liar.

But what else to expect from a group of subhumans who can't figure out toilets?

Show your flag kike

Attached: Begone.jpg (680x752, 80K)

Check out this sick infographic on india, wow I cant believe it

Attached: 20180615_182759.png (1920x3708, 2.29M)

>>When they move places, they integrate
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Everywhere I've lived or worked with poos, they literally run away if you speak to them.

Hinduism and Buddhism are way more retarded than any Abrahamic religion.

Well tbf wouldn’t it be Muslim since it was under Mudslime rule for that many centuries. Unless their Mudslime overloads were that gracious

You PREPARE food on the ground with your dirty ass bare feet
You poo in dem streetz
Nuff said

india is based, never been there myself but i bet its based

Attached: india.jpg (750x753, 203K)

surya ek, chanda ek, tare anek

nah, abrahamic religions are largely junk and try to control people through fear. The second south asian renaissance religions (buddhism, hinduism, jainism) were philosophical, existential and are upper tier of human thought, like the greeks were.

peak religion vs abrahamic savagery

1 sun, 1 moon, ???

India are good pepoples. Sometimes people confuse them with pakastanis and thats why they get a bad name. They are some of the best immigrants a country can get. I hope to see many more hindu based Indians come to my country.

Indians are such try-hards. Most of them know their country is a festering pile of shit, so when they come to America they put too much gel in their hair, wear over-priced flashy clothes, or try to compensate for the fact their country is an embarrassment in every international athletic competition by burying themselves in crass consumerism and spelling bees. Maybe 1 in 10 is a laid back stoner who finger fucks a dumb "spiritual" white woman every now and then in a yoga class they teach, but Jesus Christ, the rest of them need to dial it back a notch and relax. Also, Indian food is garbage and Apu isn't racist.

damn the west needs a caste system now

>shit where I eat
Poos are literal shit

"Muh sky fairies are better than your sky fairies"

Fuck off with that shit, poo.

Untouchables are funny

I thought I smelled shit.

Fuck off, poo.

brown niggers

Maybe they poo on the roads and beaches in India that's their buisnes I'm not world police. But I'd rather work with and befriend an Indian than a mutt. Also at least they make poos on the beach and not in their pants.

Attached: 1518013815521.jpg (673x789, 68K)

its unironically true burger

Attached: 1446614494387.jpg (836x1200, 313K)

Interesting religion, art and philosophy.

Too bad you guys went complete sperg and ruined it all with the caste system. You were supposed to just keep 3 castes. Priest/Warrior/pleb

Attached: 1497743954623.jpg (2195x1600, 3.07M)

Stinky. That is what India is, stinky. That is from someone that has been there. The place is dirty and stinks. Many of the people stink. Learn to bathe and wear deodorant. I about gagged the first time I walked into a conference room full of poos for a meeting in India. They should all be dead from a lack of hygiene. I no longer find any Indian women attractive because I can't help but think their pussy must reek like a dead rat.

Attached: 1491725697061.jpg (551x960, 96K)

I thought i told you to fuck off, poo.

>Interesting religion, art and philosophy.
From people that don't exist anymore. The modern day poos are invaders.

Sorry I'm late boys

Just because there are always a few slowpokes in each thread who ask what the fuck...

Poo To The Loo is a real campaign, it exists independently of any and all internet memes, UNICEF created it.

In India, people shit in the streets and wherever, their government had programs to bring indoor plumbing to places in India without it, but they prefer to shit outside in the street.

This is not a joke, this is real, hundreds of millions of Indians are literally less sophisticated in their scat management then many other kinds of mammals that at least bury their waste...and it falls to foreigners to try to teach them how to not fill their streets with their own shit.

unicef.in/PressReleases/13/Take-Poo-to-the-Loo-the-New-Youth-Mantra-against-open-defecation-has-people-marching-to-the-tune-of-India-s-First-Poo-Song

youtube.com/watch?v=_Pj4L7C2twI&feature=youtu.be

Attached: thisactuallyhappened.jpg (599x421, 52K)

Probably the greatest philosopher from India lived in the 8th century, wouldn't say they've changed much from then.

Attached: Raja_Ravi_Varma_-_Sankaracharya.jpg (705x958, 480K)

Their women are so hot though.

Attached: E2BFBEC0-B42D-4C3F-93D2-BEBEB7150C4A.jpg (570x372, 71K)

Indian patriotic kids song about the different peoples of India, "the sun is one, the moon is s one, the stars are many"

they can be but i don't think i could get over their durka durka accent.

‘durka durka’ accent = Arabic which is quite nice on females imo.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0cbr_XTf9M

Poo in loo/paki accents are all sing songy if not straight cringeworthy on either gender.

Attached: 4123434532.jpg (736x378, 38K)

>be poo
>walk outside your one room shack
>the smell of a bloated dead body on the railroad tracks wafts past your nose
>street urchin children are burning copper wire in your front yard so they can eat
>you look up at the sky, drop your pants and join them
>a greasy shit exits your ass, you wipe it with your finger then suck it dry
>walking down the shit covered street
>stepping in shit in flip flops
>everyone has horrible BO
>a woman is being brutally gangraped in an alley next to you
>you take off your orange short shorts and free your 4.75 inch dick
>join in
>cum in 5 seconds
>more Indian men come over and repeat the process
>you go down to the Ganges, the only source of water for your dirt poor village
>dead bodies have collected in a small pool alongside the river
>children are using them as rafts
>you simultaneously piss into the river while also getting water to brush your teeth with
>suddenly a cow shows up and starts shitting ob you
>feel lucky that god has bestowed such a gift upon you
>eat some street chicken prepared by a semi-retarded man who grilled it on a piece of salvaged, paint covered metal over a fire made of plastic bottles
>add on copious amounts of curry to cover up the taste

Why don't the police or other government officials fish out these dead bodies? Are they victims of murder or are these just suicides? I can't believe how desensitized they are.

>memeflag
>poo in loo
Like pottery. Remember, every memeflag is a dothead until proven otherwise.

>Why is India such a wonder of a country?
KEK.
" Kind Sir, will you have feces with plastic and subhumans, or just plastic ? "

Is there an actual reasons why Indians are creepy as fuck? What is it about your culture that makes you fuckers so strange

youtube.com/watch?v=Gf71y8RmHzg

because that would require money, time, organization, and someone who gives a damn in the first place. can you even imagine if a dozen americans died in a river and nobody ever bothered to retrieve the bodies? that's the caliber of people we're dealing with there. they don't give a damn. they're mud people. savages.

q

literal savages who could watch a corpse float down a river and not bat a fucking eye. but excuse me, that's "their culture".

i'm sorry, but being human garbage isn't a fucking culture.

Attached: 20171129_061820.jpg (964x615, 111K)