Spread this video you muslim cock loving faggots...

Spread this video you muslim cock loving faggots. A first person account of getting shut down after exposing child sex rings should be fucking everywhere. Wake the fuck up bongs and get angry

youtu.be/UCdJjTDoAT0

Attached: Screenshot_20180615-163129.jpg (1433x1123, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172178550/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/02/secret-handshake-police-freemasons
youtube.com/watch?v=KiOXvCvfkaY
mobile.nytimes.com/1984/04/10/science/miriam-rothschild-talks-of-fleas.html
goodreads.com/quotes/916250-education-should-aim-at-destroying-free-will-so-that-pupils
mensenhandelweb.nl/system/files/documents/08 feb 2016/Easy-Meat-Multiculturalism-Islam-and-Child-Sex-Slavery-05-03-2014.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Attached: gadsden flag spy.jpg (560x385, 23K)

Of course something that actually matters gets ignored but every Jow Forums btfo thread ive made hits bump limit in an hour and a half

Thanks m8

INTJ judicial commission?
as in - looking into INTJ supreme gentlemen like elliott r ?

The muslims steal the children.

The (((elites))) buy them.

Should have followed Hitler to Paradise.

Attached: 1523945585091.gif (149x181, 836K)

these pedos need a dose of lead through their skulls.

Bump

bump

Attached: 1510368014262.jpg (325x340, 19K)

of course it does, i never thought that maybe the muslims were actually selling the children to the elite. I just thought they shared hobbies.

tl;dw. but here some stuff on pizzagate
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172178550/
pretty much all i have an all sourced. enjoy.

also
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/02/secret-handshake-police-freemasons
>Why the secret handshake between police and Freemasons should worry us
ironically seen in the article wearing the police hat which has the masonic checkered board as a symbol on it

Attached: sherrif pedo.png (854x973, 1.15M)

bump

bump

Attached: 1492966257459.jpg (615x630, 240K)

Watch
youtube.com/watch?v=KiOXvCvfkaY

His bosses probably told him to stop investigation because VIPs are fucking the kids.... if the VIPs go down then so do the high ranking officers that have been covering up the whole thing for the past fuck knows how long.

Attached: aa1.jpg (900x598, 39K)

Bumping.
Holy shit.

Attached: 1301132734002.jpg (511x363, 84K)

THlS GUY IS A FREEMASON. see thumb pyramid in pic related. The balding lady picking her schnoz at the start is a tranny. Room has a bunch of trannies actually. All these people are the biggest kidfuckers on the planet.

Attached: 56EECCBC-F0A1-4A6C-82B7-A83AADD54CF2.png (1136x640, 636K)

B U M P
U
M
P

bump this all night

ruski word "pidar" sums up this faggotry

Attached: 4chan creation.png (457x594, 483K)

Bump

Race war now.

bumpin

Attached: 1520048900851.png (203x254, 96K)

Bumperoo

>INTJ judicial commission?
>as in - looking into INTJ supreme gentlemen like elliott r ?
It says ITNJ you retatd

he definitely implied it in the OP vid.
I'll be sure to finish watching this one

Watching this just made me sick. Britons, please fight for you children.

He said Bernard Hogan Howe knew about all this and is now leading the persecution of this whistle blower. He said he is now appointed to investigating the child grooming gangs. How convenient.

Attached: beded5272d48bc02bc6b093086c287c2_L.jpg (600x767, 246K)

Fuck this shit.

This should be on the front page of Drudge

This is absolutely fucked up.
Just imagine that this is taking place in every country.
The world should be on fire because of this shit and yet, here we sit.

i have been waitin to get Jow Forums on this for months lol
2 threads currently on the board
heres the second

Brits are in such a denial, British monarchy was best friends with Jimmy Savile, you think they didn't check on him in 30 years? It's pretty obvious high ups are pedos, they don't want to spend any money investigating millions of rapes. Guilty ones are those who you can't investigate when it is obvious they are involved, since literally thousands of children missing and drugged up. And whoops each week 3 children got missed out of 5, it's nothing, move along sir.

I watched an interview of him months ago explaining basically the same thing. Showed it to friends and family and none of them were that bothered. Apathy will be the death of us

Muslim countries and African countries have low rape, since they don't report it. You can live like that for centuries, it has been proven.

Can't believe this thread is getting buried, have a bump.

bump

You're doing God's work mate; after watching the video and doing some digging it becomes pretty clear this guy is credible. Will continue to spread

2 threads up to combat slide & bait threads. bump them

Bumping for a world of fire.

Bump

Bump.

This is real.

Attached: 1528841179278.jpg (474x474, 19K)

There’s actually very little we can do. Rothschilds have made their intentions very clear and they run all the central banks. If they wanted to make the problems go away they could, simply by deporting criminals, closing the borders, and removing corrupt elements of the government. Instead they import violent third world populations to rape and oppress us, following a similar pattern throughout history. The little known truth is that the Rothschilds formally acknowledge their own parasitic behaviour as an evolutionary strategy. Like the black widow spider that eat their own mating partner, jews are consuming their hosts as a sacrifice to increase their stranglehold over white nations. Ironically a collapse of systems brings them closer to the cusp of absolute control by widening the jurisdiction of the Jewish controlled surveillance state. WW2 wasn’t really about nationalism vs communism, it was about Zionism vs white nationalism. In the eyes of Jews, it’s all a zero sum game. Anything that harms whites is beneficial to the Jews and vice versa. The process of putrefaction is now too deep to provide any meaningful solutions. The grip of the Jew is now firmly entrenched in all the institutions, like a spider web catching its prey.

Miriam Rothschild wrote about such wonderful Jewish characteristics in her book (pic related)

mobile.nytimes.com/1984/04/10/science/miriam-rothschild-talks-of-fleas.html

>The geographical distribution of a specific rat flea in plague-infested India seemed strikingly similar to occurences of that disease, leading epidemiologists to identify that species as chief carrier of the plague. The flea is named for her father: Xenopsylla cheopsi Rothschild.

>Miss Rothschild set about cataloguing her father's vast flea collection, a task that produced five volumes.

Attached: D5E2EF73-2AF8-470B-B03F-8213B3D4217F.jpg (726x1132, 189K)

Bump

Bump

Attached: aokxapeinazy.jpg (3024x4032, 903K)

bumper cars

What kind of mindset do you have to have to say this dumb shit, son?

Bumps for bums

Yep, this is more than just muds raping kids, it is a fucking ring. It is going to get VERY ugly.

Someone give me a quick rundown.

>flag
>retarded
checks out

read

The UK is a brothel that specializes in child rape..

They won't care unless CNN and Ellen and the latest inoffensive nigger tells them to care.

Attached: D5306FAD_0226_435D_B03C_17925972D9A3.jpg (968x1024, 94K)

my sides
true if big

Hope he manages to get those paedophile fucks

Attached: 1525989529230.jpg (580x369, 49K)

>guy investigates child prostitution
>finds its happening a lot
>takes it to his boss
>gets told to shut up
>keeps digging
>finds even more
>every higher up he takes it to does nothing
>they threaten to take his kids away
>they stop paying him
>moved around the country to try keep him away and quiet
>investigations underfunded and filled with alcoholics trying to cope with how awful it is
there might be more

Yea like America is any better

Normies seem to have few if any real values, outside of pursuing pleasure and convinience.
I have noticed most of them don't even like a small challenge of their worldview, if you play devils advocate they change subject immediately. If I try redpill my family, my dad seems redpilled, but he has curse of boomer on him so he dosen't care. And my mom just shuts his eyes and ears if you try to tell her anything contrary of her worldview.

InterEuropean
Nancyboys
Trannies
Jews
>maeks since

You'll be surprised how much crippling depression and lack of money shuts you down from giving a shit

I'd say it's also about acceptance which is why they get sucked so easily into group think like being programmed by Hollywood stars and other retards.

is that why you started fucking kids?

It's only inevitable this would turn on the police themselves. In fact, it seems obvious now.

Bump

Bump

Attached: 1501237648443.jpg (369x271, 18K)

yea.. maybe we should do something about it.

Yeagh, even I sometimes find myself thinking "If these people don't care, I don't either, let them suffer" types thoughts. But the ignorant wont suffer but the ones being ignored, so I can't keep those thoughts very long.

Need to meme this into some sort of news

Attached: 2F6BC3FF-57F5-491B-BBAA-79F06B9C8F90.jpg (1023x815, 88K)

shove your thinks & feels up your big fat pimply asshole kidfucker

Doctor's recommendation: two .45 aspirin, taken once orally

Nah, the elite probably saw an opportunity to increase clients ($$$) with their existing network while also getting a free escapegoat out of the deal.

If anything happens, they'll be sure to blame everything on the muslims.

The amount of child abuse that's going on in this country, going unchecked, is despairing to say the least.

Fucking hell, it's always a massive amount of kids being fucked in secret. It's all so disheartening, and so enraging. Can't wait for the violence to start.

Attached: 1478808409122.jpg (800x680, 53K)

This thread reminded me of this fine gentlemen.

goodreads.com/quotes/916250-education-should-aim-at-destroying-free-will-so-that-pupils

>If these people don't care
The bongs are collectively demoralized, and that means that they know that nobody will care and nothing will change, if they blow the whistle, outside that they will be punished themselves.

Attached: oxford then and now.png (478x482, 553K)

>they'll be sure to blame everything on the muslims.
I'll be somewhat fine with that, as long as it stops.

Attached: uk will be hanged.png (2480x3508, 152K)

Son? You’re that old CIA faggot that comes here to scare anons aren’t you? Are you the bald guy on the left? You look like that Robert Steel fag.

Anyone legit anons reading this, Freemasons are the ones you’re looking for. They ARE Pizzagate. They do anything not to be named. Watch South Park Super Adventure Club, that’s who they’re talking about.

>escapegoat
Don't meme me lad

Attached: 1526506356042.jpg (480x360, 24K)

I thought the usual CIA fags come here to get us blackpilled by telling us how really bad things are.

It won't stop

why do you think it would stop if the arabs eat all the blame and the people running the network and perpetuating it all get off scot free?

They'll just do it again and use muslims as new escapegoates for as long as there are muslims stupid enough to get involved

Don't worry, with redpill I have come to know anger and disgust.
Wut? I was speaking about apathy you dumb faggot.

Muslims are the same scum thou

>one eye Mickey Mouse
>why?
>fucking random
>unless you’re a freemason
>MM=33
>one eye is their god
Another freemason kidfucker shill here.

They post, swarm, and monitor hoping you stay stupid.

Absolutely fucking disgusting, why are bongs not lynching everybody already?

"this is vile" FUCK that this is purely fucking evil.

Bumping because this is grim and should be watched.

Attached: Screenshot (643).png (679x474, 292K)

You’re an idiot

Attached: 53BD297B-9C11-4CF9-A8A9-F5E26C88DBC0.png (1136x640, 53K)

Bump

BUMP

Not sure how much truth they’re telling. They are CIA after all or pretending to be CIA.

>why do you think it would stop if the arabs eat all the blame
It's because they know they can get away with it, that they do it.

Attached: uk rotherham.jpg (507x564, 286K)

WOW!

Attached: 1511070840825.jpg (216x300, 9K)

this is being slid so fucking hard
bump this too

Read this too
mensenhandelweb.nl/system/files/documents/08 feb 2016/Easy-Meat-Multiculturalism-Islam-and-Child-Sex-Slavery-05-03-2014.pdf

Bump

At one point he talks about how he demanded a female detective run the investigation. When she asked him why he'd requested her, he said, "I needed to make sure you couldn't roll up your trouser leg."

What does that mean?

ive had contact with level freemasons and this is ture
they use the "illuminati" as a scapegoat

It's part of the freemasonary initiation routine. You're asked to roll up one trouser leg.

means get fucked