How can we stop the violence in Afro-American neighborhoods?

How can we stop the violence in Afro-American neighborhoods?

Attached: 1529094737304.jpg (1080x1350, 140K)

By killing all the niggers

by sprinkling job application forms all over the trouble streets in which they live

It's not a legal solution

Still, it's a valid solution.

You send them back to Africa

move them to WHITE neighborhoods goyim?
shiggitydiggitydoooooo!

Attached: 1515463359186.jpg (499x375, 44K)

By repealing the 13th amendment

>How can we stop the violence in Afro-American neighborhoods?

Send all the NIGGERS back to the afreekan jungle with the other apes.

Take away their bikes

And if you have a third gun, just lay it in your lap, with the barrel pointing straight down at your dick.
Why not?

You can't. Drugs rule everything now. Most niggers aren't even into this shit, it's the music that tells them that they are "brown and scary" and makes them believe that they can act with impunity. So they do, and they realize that they can get away with shit. Not because they are hardcore, but because of liberal policies that don't want to punish minorities.

100% the biggest problem with niggers is most of them, from a young age, have this feeling of invincibly. No one has ever cracked down on them. It's pretty much an out of control teenager with a parent that doesn't want to smack their ass.

Like I said, what fuels it is music that comes out talking about how cool it is to be in the drug trade, how cool being a nigga is, how you're a real dude if you blow someone away. Now a lot of blacks don't actually live that lifestyle. But young black teens are told this is how you're "not a pussy nigga". A lot of black teens do some shit, get away with it unpunished, and start thinking they are a true gangster.

This is the problem.

Make violence in black communitys illegal.

Having to deal with this sort of stuff from time to time.
Being in LA.
>get rid of welfare
>smarter gun control
>better mental health programs
>resetting the black culture, where it's seem more positive to be role model to your kids and those around you instead of "flossin"
>as above, getting rid of the anti-intellectual trait of niggers
>state funded sterilization, where they pay the person a small sum to get it done, or they pay off your next set of rims

Long story short, nothing really.

Attached: IMG_2825.jpg (750x787, 73K)

the second amendment
>A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed
>the right of the people
>people
I don't see any people in OPs pic, prove me wrong!
t. not a mutt

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

then they'll just steal ours

>but because of liberal policies that don't want to punish minorities.
blacks get crazy sentences for crimes, like 10-15 years for gun charges, etc.

dont know dont care.
If you have food and basic living expenses and decide to kill rather than sit down, watch tv or learn an isntrument, you are not fit for society and not a human in my eyes.

They are stuck in some weird place in evolution, that we had maybe in the middle ages or late romantic area.
Basically the Wild West.

Carry a gun. Violent crime doesn't pay when your victims are able to kill you with a trigger press

Don't be that cuck that tries to play nice

Attached: 1528378559739.jpg (750x710, 64K)

Why would you want to stop it?

It keeps the population in check.

>like 10-15 years for gun charges
these guys are called repeat offenders

Attached: 1517122474044.jpg (737x850, 86K)

No.

Blacks get sentences for crimes like this because there are other things attached to them. It's not their first charge, they resisted arrest or there were other lesser crimes that the media forgot to list.

Forced sterilization of all black and brown people. The problem will sort itself out in a few decades.

Get rid of welfare for single mothers and get rid of minimum wage. Basically put Thomas sowell and Walter Williams in charge

We've been doing that, why do you think the black population hasn't exploded? It's been pretty constant since they got freed. The government needs to shift their focus to beaners.

yet

get rid of said afro americans

I've argued for years that former slaves should have been paid reparations and sent back to Africa. They should have been freed to live separate of those who captured and held them. Not forced to integrate into a foreign system of people and customs in which they have no roots in.

Offer them reparations in the form of a one-way ticket to central Africa and some cash.

Those jam-tastic drum mags will stop the shootings for us.

t.noguns who thinks guns shoot by themselves.

vAs we all know, volence is caused by poverty, poverty is the result of systemic white supremacist oppression, so the answer is simple, we need to dismantle problematic whiteness.

>oops a typo
teeheehee pls be kind !

reducing inequality in poorer neighborhoods

t. boomer who doesn't know anything about gun safety

>smarter gun control
>mental health programs

niggers will get guns either way. they will steal them or kill for them.

Build walls. Airdrop drugs and guns. Wait one week. Problem solved.

Stay out of the hood until they finish killing each other off.

Impossible since inequality is genetic

He should really just get an assault rifle.

>gun pointed at his dick

This should be pushed as a social justice issue

Here's my plan, but we have to do it BEFORE we're no longer the minority, or it won't work. Normies might support this, because it doesn't sound racist.

-Death penalty for being part of a criminal enterprise. The only out on this is if the offender gives information on their gang that leads to the arrest of someone higher up. The offender must also renounce gang life on pain of death if ever caught in it again.

-Death penalty for those who commit several severe, violent felonies like rape, murder, sexual abuse of children, or armed robbery. Only executive clemency can lower that sentence. Courts must give that penalty of death, and only the governor or the president can spare the convict.

-Drug legalization, with a focus on rehabilitating people.

- Welfare reform. Mandatory drug testing. Those on drugs will either be sent to jail and forced to work to pay back what they stole from the tax payer, or will have to go to rehab. Those who end up on welfare multiple times due to irresponsible behavior will be sent to work in prison and be sterilized. This applies to those who continue in such behavior while on welfare and don't seek to get off of the program (single black moms, I'm looking at you).

-Marriages are established as soon as you have a child with someone, and adultery will be made a criminal offense. Punished with lashes, fines, and imprisonment.

-Deadbeat dads will be punished with fines, imprisonment, and lashes. Don't wet your willy if you aren't prepared to take care of your child.

-Sterilization for low IQ, repeat criminals (people with long rap sheets for smaller offenses), bad parents, welfare leeches, relapsing addicts and alcoholics who are documented, etc.

-Increased penalties for violent felonies. All violent felonies will have an X-life sentencing structure. They will all be indefinite, and release will only be considered after that X number of years have been completed.

>Death penalty for being part of a criminal enterprise.
What about the police and corporations?

You have the wrong idea about this, user. The question is: how do we ESCALATE the violence in Afro-American neighborhoods? That way, the problem solves itself.

Completely dissolving welfare and encouraging strong nuclear families.

Dumb fuck. That's not a nigger he's mixed.

Stop policing these neighborhoods and let the niggers do what they do naturally - kill each other. Then take the niggers who are left and ship them back to Africa. No niggers = Crime in America becomes an almost trivial concern.

one drop rule

Fairly true. Can't even discipline black students in schools because "Dats raciss"

Liberia didn't work out so well. Africans didn't even see them as real Africans.

Damn it. I meant "majority" on that first sentence.

-An end to all affirmative action programs

-An increase in police patrols in all areas.

-Increased enforcement even on small crimes. Shoplifting, theft, etc. Minor offenses no longer punished with jail, except in serious cases. Punished with public lashing instead. This will embarrass the criminal and the pain will be remembered.

remove afro-americans

Some of them probably will get the rope too.

I'd abolish corporations and make the owners liable for the actions of their business, so if they commit enough crimes or do enough harm, yeah, they're looking at the gallows.

Niggers spread out.

It's like a pulse. Like a beacon. Imagine how radar operates on some submarine movie. That blip happens and the circles spread out. I've been thinking about it, and I think that is how niggers and hipsters operate.

First, people make a city. That's the first one. Then it attracts niggers. Then niggers completely ruin the city and turn it into a junk yard. However, hipsters from middle class families move into these areas and buy them up, thus driving the niggers further out. Niggers start moving into areas and ruining suburban neighborhoods. I think it goes hand in hand with richer whites moving into the inner city.

I don't know, it's like a ripple effect. Like when you toss a stone in the water. This shit folds in upon itself.

>>get rid of welfare

i wish.

Fair enough.

>have this feeling of invincibly.
it's actually expendable-ness.
"fuck else i'm supossed to do? schools are fucked up
everyone hates me cause my skin. step out of the hive mind and theres problems. cops harass us if we are good or if we are bad."
it's reenforced by everyone including the rappers.
get up and move somethin' etc

if you aren't from these areas you won't get it.

Why on earth would we want to stop nigs killing nogs?

Gun safety is meaningless, you either fear the tool or you don't. It physically cannot discharge unless the trigger is pulled on top of the safety being off and a round charged already. It all comes down to the character of the person carrying though, shouldn't be around people who have no discipline

Come back

Ship in containers filled with guns and ammo and build a wall. Let the strong kill the weaker gangs and once there is only 1 gang remaining bomb it and build a costco over the ruins

Get rid of the violent, anti intellectual, gang, drug, and prison culture that is destroying generation after generation of young black kids.

hak de handen af

Attached: 220px-Leopold_ii_garter_knight.jpg (220x330, 17K)

ban hip hop music

>afro
>americans
you mean niggers. africans are not americans. only anglo-saxons are americans.

> high rates in black criminals
> high rates of crime in black parts of city
> problem is whites

Stfu Disraeli and KYS

By removing the blacks.

I hope it never stops

>nigga's mom be takin' him to his school's airsoft meetup

Attached: 1486831154822.jpg (481x481, 22K)

Googling this I'm convinced dutch is a fake language designed to trick gullible tourists and that at home amongst one another they really speak English.

Kill the communists that told them that they had any other culture other than liberty from tyranny.

>(((Hip-hop/rap))) stopping

It won't, that's the epitome of cultural subversion while profiting shekels at the same time branding them with your (((record label))) in tattoos.

>not legal
No actual solution is legal, which is why there's still violence.

We're already the biggest nigger-killers on Earth thanks to Planned Parenthood. They just make more niggers. The real solution is to just stop giving them things and let them starve whether that's USA, Africa, or anywhere.

The nigger's worst enemy is actually niggers, believe it or not.

>stop it
Fuck off cucky
Put CCTV cameras all over the street lamps and make people pay to watch it. Seal off all black neighborhoods.
Ever 10 niggers killed, a helicopter will throw several AK47s into the sealed off town.
Viewers can pay money to give bonuses to their favorite nigger, who will receive extra food rations and weapons delivered to him by a helicopter.
Whoever wins gets a job at a local McDonalds, and there can be only one winner.

weak lazy pieces of shit like you are the reason we have this problem. we are cold forged in the glaciers of europe and are perfectly capable of doing our own hard labor. stop importing apes that will only destroy our gene pool so you can sit on your fat fucking ass. you goddamn well know they'll do that stupid fucking pouting and get gibsmedats from spineless whites who feel sorry for the niglets and eventually get freed, and we don't have policies in place to kill whites who feel sympathy for those fuckers.
you're as bad as the boomers who import shitskins because "muh retirement". lazy fucking piece of shit, maybe if you lost weight and didn't eat shit, work wouldn't bother you so much, and if it does, we'll fucking gas you.

Attached: its only cute when white kids do it.jpg (498x750, 44K)

either I'm too good at parody or you're too autistic, which one is it ?

This is a good idea but as a tribute and quasi historical marker, switch the costco to a KFC.

Nigger genocide

Attached: no place for niggers.jpg (500x500, 76K)

Pic related. Pic is the solution.

We need natsoc. That's the only solution. Natsoc policies will erase black crime. The solutions I provided earlier are natsoc types.

Attached: 1488.png (640x400, 350K)

Glock 18 ?

Grown ups are fucked up, pay attention to younger generation and try to teach them everything you can. Eventually they will put pressure on millennials and X'es.
Try your best to take child from nigger parents influence, usually it can be done by teaching sciences , because philosophy as an alternative is too complicated and kid can trick himself into believing that government wants to take him from his parents.

>stop

Lmao how do we stop white faggots from being a little bitch and talk shit in the safety of their momma basemnt? White men are absolute pussies can never fight their own battles, that is why yall turn8ng into tranny and doing sex changes cause yall realize white men cant be masculine. Yall a bunch of bottom bitches, eat a dick.

>yall

Attached: 33798-eddmike-wheeler-dealers-2-1.jpg (916x515, 203K)

This post, best post

Attached: 1527822756630.jpg (280x210, 17K)

>How can we stop the violence in Afro-American neighborhoods?
How can we increase the violence in Afro-American neighborhoods?

fixed

Why would you want to stop it? They're doing God's work.

We put the blacks in chains, killed the Mexicans, the indians, and the arabs. Only problem to us is the jew

Free ammo

I like you. Have a (You) brother.

Kek

Attached: 1522489387397.jpg (512x508, 147K)

Jews keep them turned against us. They're behind all evil in the world

Attached: cb5d8e3d0d01d30a12dca19d57d51974a24b6a364cf2613fb488f561c6620519.png (1260x725, 288K)

Napalm

yall yall yall lookin ass

Why would you want to?
They're reducing the nog population.

fpbp

Invite Rodrigo Duterte to be mayor and police chief for a couple months in those neighborhoods.