AZ Rape Sand General, They Got Goatanon Edition

VOP found THREE rape Xs yesterday. It was a MAJOR FIND, and absolute proof that the leet are airdropping kids for nefarious purposes.
Today, VOP realized not all the AZ sand is actually sand. Sand doesn't have DNA.
youtube.com/watch?v=IAW9dhi1p3c

Send snacks. Looking at you, Boganon.

Attached: goBackToX.jpg (1305x734, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qLm3HMG8IhM
youtube.com/watch?v=YD_qynecl_E
youtube.com/watch?v=a8B50pmPX6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=EsP7SwajVgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=b_r_bZdkBew
youtube.com/watch?v=pKCduZCnFVE
youtube.com/watch?v=vrg4VX4FB2k
youtube.com/watch?v=uacaLRjF0VA
youtube.com/watch?v=4b-nVYd29e8
prlog.org/12703948-kansas-bowling-releases-controversial-pizzagate-video-for-german-artist-drangsal.html
prlog.org/12704268-collapsing-scenery-and-james-chance-release-lord-of-the-flies-video-directed-by-kansas-bowling.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IeBXPP2ALa4
hooktube.com/watch?v=SvRnRDsWf8M
youtube.com/watch?v=pTuwAo5sUik
twitter.com/kansasbowling/status/726328125584343041
youtube.com/watch?v=n36hDSK-vhA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

either your model selection sucks or it needs longer training time for model convergence.

Quad Oh 7's sheeeeeeit this gotta be real....

Got the maps to the fiends and their fetish dumps.....

Time to swoop de poop........

These were released by the crew on the Curse of Oak Island

Some kind of treasure map....yet they dont lead to any known treasure

Check the markings out...they line up to the city grids and lead people to finding their locations marked with the "White Cross"

Attached: HOAX ISLAND Overton Study.jpg (1877x772, 422K)

Anti-rape drone # 6 is airborne, and super fun. VOP will be posting footage from Anti-rape drones #1-5 when we find them. Turns out drones don't well in 110 degree weather.
Anti-rape drone S and R is leaving the FOP at 1600. Update, after VOP S and R pick up gibs at supply(UPS Store)
Clark bar rations are low. S and R team running on Jack Links until further notice.

Attached: images.png (208x243, 4K)

Zup, dread pirate Neckbeard. It's like a fucking reunion, from yesterday, up in heya.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-14 Casa Changing Lives for WEB 720 - YouTube.png (640x360, 260K)

The shits getting thick for autists

But take the "Overton Window" from this map, and place it over the locations that fit in the area and the map speaks volumes and gives directions

Attached: Swamp CEMEX Tuscon.jpg (1356x969, 288K)

What happed to goat user?

whats with the stars of David??

What the fuck is this thread about

Retarded boomers thinking they've nailed child traffickers.

Likely died, or at Guantanamo, or scared off. The goats are surely dead/sacrificed/burnt offering/raped.

Attached: rapeTreeDistress.jpg (800x450, 50K)

These were from the show "Curse of Oak Island" - Prometheus Entertainment

The Stars were supposedly some kind of mark that led to "knights templar treasures"?

The lady was a nut and was clearly ethnically jewish...named Zena Halpern

Look it up its called the "Overton Window"....the map comes from an area in Nova Scotia and a major rock with a Templar Cross is found on the peninsula there

The term Overton Window been used here a ton.....search google with these in quotes and you will see it as a trigger to any variety of false flag and terrorist attacks discussed openly here on Jow Forums

The map leads to the cross of the "Zodiac" ....where numerous Klan/Satanic/Pagan symbols can be found in the maps

Notice the show talking about this map and then their next production was to talk more about the ciphers with the Zodiac Killer and a team that danced for their shoah?

Heads up this is some REAL sheeeeit

Attached: Tuscon CEMEX Klan.jpg (967x932, 371K)

Go find some sand, test it for DNA. You WILL NOT find human Anglo DNA in it, just sand DNA.
Fuck off, (((Cemex))) shills.

The Maps point to where they even buried the children.....

He has found additional locations and has all this info as well

So dont think that they are some random boomers

Attached: CEMEX LAYOUT CLOSEUP.jpg (1352x923, 308K)

>sand dna
HUEHUEHUHEUHEUHUEHUEUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHUHUE

There is a swamp there and in the bog an island shaped like a heart

The location needs to be searched....the markings are a little chilling and shown as points of reference on the map when the known camps are lined up to the dots....

Just saying there are multiple sites already found and then lining this up it shows their whole encampment.

BTW these are not old locations.....this map was put out in the show in the 4th season I think, or maybe the 5th, which was only 2 yrs ago, so there are still signs of their presence that can be found there.

Attached: Tuscon CEMEX Swamp Overview Klansman.jpg (1490x937, 315K)

>rape sand

This is ludicrous but keep pushing it. Hopefully Tucson PD or the feds gun you down.

It's going down tonight..

Attached: ROJ.ritual.site.jpg (1100x776, 207K)

Do you guys know if this whole thing has anything to do with Justin Trudeau's eyebrows falling off?

How did you know that, last night. VOP confirmed all of that, just today? Are you doing pic? I am, and I've had so many revelations. I'm also practicing better hygiene, can leave the home with little preparation and mental modeling.
Also, fuck camp Rodriguez. Pulaski camp best camp. Very little labor and concentration camp.

Also, lastly, and most importantly;
I've received word that Boganon is missing. Cemex's reach extends to Canada, I fear. I KNOW Cemex is fucking with Catcha, trying to slow down the truth:
youtube.com/watch?v=qLm3HMG8IhM
youtube.com/watch?v=YD_qynecl_E

Attached: neurostar_graphs-rev4_04.jpg (1166x612, 115K)

>Oak Island
I lost all interest once I learned there was a multi season show in the recovery efforts. I'm sure there was something down there at one time but now it sounds like a jewish advertising cash grab

>spotted the kid fucker
how's it going podesta?

fucking baby raper spotted
youtube.com/watch?v=a8B50pmPX6Y

Even though there are ties here to the CEMEX corp this could very well be a local cult with high profile members that are not necessarily directly involved in the CEMEX Corp

They could be using these locations as they all relate to the landmarks, and not necessarily the company itself.

There could be a chance that they are in the area surrounding Tuscon and chose this location as it was marked in the mapping that they have from their cabal and find the noise on both sides to be a doversion

One side the excavators and the other the hwy creating a constant noise

Another thread a few days back had a series of other roadmaps to CEMEX locations and some of those fit as well

I don't even know what the other Arizona stuff is, just my 2 cents on Jew Island

>more signs
bump for the sand kids:
youtube.com/watch?v=EsP7SwajVgQ

whatever you say pedo

VOP confirmed with me last night

I posted them after VOP's white cross photo was posted as I immediately found the marks odd and in the location of a circle of letters.....

>I don't even know
right, fucking Civano tot raper
youtube.com/watch?v=b_r_bZdkBew

Nice find. God's work, user.

>X on the ground
>IT MUST BE A CHILD RAPE X
fucking boomers and meth don't mix

Attached: 1528219373208.png (380x349, 99K)

what does that pic mean?

GIS student here.
Those white X's are markers for aerial photography/remote sensing.

the royal order of Tucson is going to be holding a ritual sacrifice tonight

They are veterans. They are sober. They are coming for you too.

>Waco sign
It means you aren't an American. Go find human DNA sand in your own country. We got this, baby raper.
youtube.com/watch?v=pKCduZCnFVE

Nope. Kid drop zone, shill fucking pedo.

WITNESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Found this video of casa de los ninos daycare, see if you guys can get any theories from it: youtube.com/watch?v=vrg4VX4FB2k

Attached: 1529035183421.png (1080x1920, 450K)

Sun reminds of the "little boy lover" simbol but upside down and mirrored, maybe a new symbol we did not know about ?

Rarer-Earth magnet testing. The smile while you're raped program developed by Elsalen and perfected with (((Seagram's))) financing..

Attached: about.png (410x310, 175K)

youtube.com/watch?v=uacaLRjF0VA

Attached: IMG_666.jpg (1015x385, 51K)

likely
The FBI bulliten was years ago. They probably moved on to new shapes and doodles

>same Horus on Little St. James Island
Good find. Keep digging, Michael.

Attached: keepDiggingMichael.jpg (175x250, 7K)

X would probably be from drug drops...
Droping humans would damage the product...
Althought a pedo ring would keep a lid on the drugs...

Possibly the most intense shilling in Jow Forums history. Yup, it's real.

brb I have to take a fat shit

its a rape X

fucking shill

Thank God, you're alive!
Or are you? Post something Boganon would post.
Who is psyop bong? Only the real Boganon knows the answer.

Fishy 'till true.

The woman at the 2 minute mark did seem weird, she looks like she is faking emotions and part of her seems to say "it was horrible i wish i never went there".

Another video from their daycare this one the kids appear more:youtube.com/watch?v=4b-nVYd29e8

it burn sliding out me body

Oh I know. Pic is from that vidya. "When can I eat?" Disgustingly typical trauma and reward system.

eat the pain

not even close, Michael. Nobody has made a run for the basement yet.

Tomorrow is ours

Attached: 1528815302735.png (732x1510, 1.06M)

ty coach, G-d bless you

Attached: IMG_Android_90183477.jpg (620x1122, 40K)

The state of child protection in manitoba

Attached: 1528896852310.png (961x1150, 1.06M)

Attached: 1528708892408.png (1168x946, 1.21M)

>Even though there are ties here to the CEMEX corp this could very well be a local cult with high profile members that are not necessarily directly involved in the CEMEX Corp
>They could be using these locations as they all relate to the landmarks, and not necessarily the company itself.
>There could be a chance that they are in the area surrounding Tuscon and chose this location as it was marked in the mapping that they have from their cabal and find the noise on both sides to be a doversion
>One side the excavators and the other the hwy creating a constant noise
>Another thread a few days back had a series of other roadmaps to CEMEX locations and some of those fit as well
YA KNOW WHAT? HOURLY EMPLOYEES DONT SET UP HUMAN TRAFFICKING ORGANIZATIONS INCLUDING INFRASTRUCTURE ON THEIR BOSSES PROPERTY. THE OWNERS OF THIS LOCATION ARE RUNNING THIS 100%.

Psyop bong is a pedo shill in the UK or proxypedoshill???

Tory???

Lehayim!

MI-9

Man. I'm glad it's really you, and you haven't suffered the fate of Goatanon and his flock.

PIZZGATE IS REAL
PIZZ
PISS
THE NUMBER OF DIGITS IN ACCUMULATION USING THE AGLICAN METHOD XDOS (FORMERLY TWO IN THE CONQUERED STATES OF AMERICA)
SEE THE LIGHT = THE TRUTH + ELECTROSPHERIC BATTERY ACID TO THE DOME!

Your answer is more redpilling

Attached: 1522135840790.jpg (807x607, 31K)

Of course Jow Forums is famnous for it's mentally ill conspiratards, but this has got to be the most absurd yet.

sage

Attached: nigel_2872052b.jpg (620x387, 44K)

he died the way he lived
getting nigger sperm pumped into aids ridden faggot ass

this. They don't even hide it and then rub it in our faces:
prlog.org/12703948-kansas-bowling-releases-controversial-pizzagate-video-for-german-artist-drangsal.html
prlog.org/12704268-collapsing-scenery-and-james-chance-release-lord-of-the-flies-video-directed-by-kansas-bowling.html
>one million signs captcha
youtube.com/watch?v=IeBXPP2ALa4

Attached: 12704268-cover-of-their-new-single.jpg (753x753, 93K)

Goatanon is missing
Does anyone have goatanon's pictures he had one of himself he posted to pol???

Attached: 1526342594660.jpg (200x232, 17K)

checked and thanks(accepting the award for all that contributed)

this.

Attached: soft serve.gif (255x144, 240K)

Psyop bong is already here guys.

This was before his redpill campaign

Attached: 1522135893597.jpg (652x489, 29K)

You are aware they found a RapeX, right?!

Dont use nigel as a shut it down meme
Only a pedo shill who hated brexit would do that...
You are not us

>been upgraded to a thousand bridges
Good catch and checked.

this

holy shit user look at your digits !!!!!!!!
john de confirmed !
x marks the spot !
find out if there is a lay line !
if so its a sacrifice site !
what did kek mean by this ?

Attached: what the shit.jpg (241x197, 9K)

about john de
hooktube.com/watch?v=SvRnRDsWf8M

I am merely saying dont rule out that they know who owns what, and that it could very well be that whoever did this is tied to an organization that is trying to edge them out of the picture.

Like maybe someone (Jewish) is trying to take over their company (Hint Hint Wall Building Concrete), so the cult was directed there to do their killings, leaving the area and the evidence behind to look like they were killing the Natives there, where the border wall is going through.

It was found abandoned so its almost impossible to nail it down unless a piece of itinerary or a business card/ID is found nearby. There has been no physical evidence left to find implicating them directly yet.....but it's suspect that nobody saw a huge PVC tank going in the ground and being covered up......which being an employee running the machine, was prolly the insider that they were using, offering him perks and part of the cult itself.....someone there in that sector of the company knows the gig is up but its not a huge group and it looks like he may be someone lower in the company.

Find the employee that was used to plant the tank...that is why they are covering their company asses, bc one of their own is involved.....a white boy.

But what you can see is the cloaked Klansman that is seig heiling in the ground.....that would pretty much be saying that they want to try to drive the Mexican company CEMEX out, wouldn't you think.....?

As well as seeming to be imposing their cult over the Natives in the area as well from both the devil face and the pagan outline of the Klansman

The images dont lie, they are clearly there surrounding the marks and these guys formed a circle around the areas.....The local Kids Center signs show the same two golden coins or treasure map marks and show a number 6/G

The "Knights of the Golden Circle" it seems. Local cops and rednecks under their employ on the side that work for the cult.....that's why the VOP's are being harassed.

I'm pretty sure Kansas Bowling, and her sister are at the heart of all this. Their "daddy" is a cement/urban river shill, so it makes sense.
For the love of God, bump.

ALL WOKE ANONS, SEE WHAT YOU CAN FIND OUT ABOUT THE BOWLING SISTERS AND POST PICS BEFORE ((((THEY))) REMOVE THEM!

I CAN NOT FIND ALL THE BOWLING SISTER PICS BY MYSELF! DO YOUR JOBS, ANONS!

Attached: MV5BNTQ5YTE3ZTUtNTZmMy00YzRlLTkwYTEtNjhjZDNlNDE2MTMwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_UY317_CR12,0,21 (214x317, 23K)

>26 posts by this ID

You really don't know how to play this game, do you? Is your supervisor on vacation or what?

What the absolute fuck.
Is every single anti child abuse institution staffed with abusers?

DISGUSTING! But we must carry on. We will see some things that at first seem innocent, but do not be deceived. The Bowling Sisters are not innocent. They are so greasy, and I think I can clean them up, make them nice girls:
youtube.com/watch?v=pTuwAo5sUik
I wish they'd contact me.

Attached: index.jpg (194x259, 9K)

I don't know the full details about this, but I do know that anyone that "indulges" in child trafficking is making serious money and working for very rich clients, think about it, if these "people" make a mistake, they're fucked and being careful is time consuming and involves a lot of variables, rule of thumb is the harder it is, the more expensive it is.

Here is his twitter and he has an underage follower... could a victim
Stockholm or axe to grind is the question???

Attached: Screenshot_20180613-201231.png (720x1280, 439K)

God damn...
>prays for strength
I must convert Kansas Bowling
>thanks Jesus

Attached: 620-BC-Butcher-Interview.jpg (620x285, 118K)

Checked also this

Human trafficking is wide spread and it often assures compliance

Nigger, this is now a Kansas Bowling thread. We need to probe her and her ugly sister a lot more. Cemex and Civano bitches are too old and dry.

UPDATE YOUR FOLDER, THROWBACK.

KANSAS BOWLING IS ON THE ROOT OF ALL THIS!

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>KANSAS BOWLING IS ON THE ROOT OF ALL THIS!
at*. at the root of all this

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

You pedos hate us so much for crashing your pedo acceptance movement

Even though you faggots will call me a shill the ironic thing is these threads are most shill-like thing to pop up because it taints legitimate child trafficking investigations with some retards going through desert trash

Apparently they styled the image of the Casa De Los Ninos Logo partly around the CEMEX Property Lines

The two coins appear over the two trafficking dens and the other features line up perfectly as well pointing north to the School

Another eerie likeness

Attached: CEMEX CASA DE LOS OVERLAY.jpg (938x894, 185K)

Si enim in viridi gramina, ludere pila

Attached: 59455eb56e34be1564b15194eb2bf8e6.jpg (3018x3018, 1.74M)

I she on a incestous relationship with her sister ? twitter.com/kansasbowling/status/726328125584343041

And where do these higher ups work?

Follow the Creek southeast and it drains the swamp right at Raetheon

Bingo

Attached: Raetheon Tuscon CEMEX Creek Line.jpg (1521x943, 718K)

One can only hope.
"EGO got ut ostenderet, ad Laker Puellae et Kansas Bowling"

Attached: dcc136db7e9f0301c87890ff0e39bc30.jpg (2400x1515, 431K)

The marks in the ground show the images

A Large Cross broken to the right....a syringe looking mark or a Concrete Anchor.....

A ghostly figure appearing from the creek looking like a smoky figure

The images of the Klansman, the Heart Shaped Island, the White Cross, the Casa Logo overlays

This is the way that they tried to make it clear who they were.

Fuck this thread. What was I thinking?
SAGE
youtube.com/watch?v=n36hDSK-vhA

Attached: ae16a99b698090215d3abb18a70e8d4e.png (595x596, 380K)