Why are liberal woman so obsessed with embracing psychopaths? There's so many people out there with better values...

Why are liberal woman so obsessed with embracing psychopaths? There's so many people out there with better values, what is this obsession with blacks and browns with white liberal women? Isn't there enough beta cucks to go around?

Attached: 1529033958602.png (1054x888, 793K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WFPPSW6yNI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1529034065559.png (454x685, 122K)

Attached: 1529036640365.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

as someone who was rejected by their long lost sister after meeting her by chance in my early 20s, this really speak to me. she rejected me because i dress all straight laced and im vaguely conservative and that just "wasn't cool". she had to go out and get into drugs and tattoos and feminism and all of that shit.

so yup. wow, just wow. pretty much even when women are family they are fucking rotten.

and i'm not an incel or anything either, for fucks sake, i am a relatively tall, and very good looking dude who used to model when i was younger. they're still fucking rotten though.

wololo

>fighting to free the person that killed your brother

This is bottom of the barrel degeneracy here, Jesus Christ. Imagine being this much of a self-hating White liberal. I hope her family disowned her for being this retarded.

Attached: frankiecringe.png (441x469, 329K)

oh yeah and one more thing, fucking MGTOW for life man, that's pretty much what women these days have driven me too. maybe some casual sex from time to time but im basically not getting involved with womenin on a significant level anymore, period.

White women are fucked up in the head, simple as that.. at least in the US.. its a pretty bad problem

Id like to think white women don't fuck niggers, but every young blonde I see is with one

I never heard something like that happening, maybe your family is subhuman, not just all the females?

fuck off moronic incels

I didnt know they sold söylent in georgia

butthurt female detected

Attached: 1528949066254.jpg (482x539, 82K)

Learn to read, idiot

>embracing psychopaths

You tell me, the repubs voted for Donald

Attached: 8F977689-7351-4666-B909-C87809E9B0E7.jpg (357x499, 70K)

btw a man should not give a shit about another mans sex/romantic life. Anyone who does is a kike piece of shit nigger like this scumbag

Instead of bleating about it, why don't some of you do the maths? What percentage of white women with black men end up in pieces in the desert compared with the number of white women with white guys who end up in the desert in pieces?
stuff like that

>implying Hillary is the lesser psycho

HAHHAAHAHAH

>Georgia

Attached: 1528592074224.jpg (800x708, 148K)

wasn't it a another negro that killed him?

>OP is a lazy nigger and can't find a quality story, which there are all to many

Attached: df54d5a5c4e1bfbfdbf9161b928c65e6c4f80c595fdf5f216776477a53a7e7c2.jpg (500x375, 51K)

i bet shes a christian

the thing you gotta understand about women is that they are designed through natural evolution to be turncoats and traitors. they inherently very shallow beings. they sit and get fought over and simply gravitate to whoever the winner is.
and then you have the war bride syndrome, which is probably what's going on here to some degree.
historically men go to war and men get killed, leaving the women alone. what are they gonna do? well, throughout history they've had to look to the invading armies for future mates (they're obviously not going to run to any surviving men of their own because those men are "losers").
so more often than not women end up carrying the children of the very people who murdered their husbands.
of course there are many historical examples of men being murdered and the women raped too. but the fact is that women do this naturally and willingly. there are a lot of good examples of the warbride phenomenon in the first 2 world wars in the 20th century. women just dont give a fuck.
women are just built for this sort of thing. they aren't built to be deep emotional beings. they're built in a very shallow, superficial way. that's why they all "go with the flow". if she gets raped, meh, whatever, she kind of enjoys it. if her husband dies trying to protect her, meh, wahtever, she'll act broken up but she doesn't real care.

women are a major scam.

When virtue signaling goes too far

>dindu nuffin
fuck off kike

Attached: Untitled.png (699x562, 275K)

yeah, jews really hate pro-casual sex propaganda, can't wait for you genes to go extinct

try making sense next time you shitskin faggot

and one more thing in regard to the warbride syndrome. you see all of these women in the USA and europe today? "MIGRANTS WELCOME!" "OPEN BORDERS!". you see them acting all "multicultural" and thinking they're SO cool for going out with someone "ethnic"?

well, all of that is an extension of the warbride syndrome. with our open border policies, we essentially have an invading army quietly flooding in. and did women decide to stay true and loyal to themselves and their families? nope. FUCK NOPE. they will run to the arms of their oppressors, captors and murderers of their family at ANY chance they get. they'll rationalize it as YOU being the bad guy. YOU were wrong. WHITE CULTURE was wrong. it was EVIL and TERRIBLE and so it must be destroyed, because they totally and fully give themselves to "the other".

fuckin' sucks but that's the reality of it. that's why i say MGTOW. who the fuck wants to put up with that bullshit. if that is what the human race is then it's not even worth saving.

try having above average IQ

>implying you have that
What intelligent post have you made? You're just some bitter faggot that can't help he lives in a god awful 3rd world country. No one gives a flying fuck if you live or die

Legit as fuck

and one last thing. you DO see some younger, breeding aged women these days starting to stand up and openly be conservative, or pro-trump, or vaguely identitarian, BUT that's only because in the USA we've mounted at least some form (paltry) form of defense. white america did sort of stand up and elect donald trump, which gave them enough of something to cling to. but in the end, they're always going to just go with the winners or who they perceive to be the winners / the stronger. they don't give a fuck about themselves, about you, about their families, about what they are, culture, heritage, pride, anything. nothing. just the perceived strength of their mates.

and they don't even give a fuck if they are fucking some AIDs ridden 75IQ inbred african nigger who burns people in the street as part of a lynch mob because they stole potatoes when they were hungry. they literally see that kind of brutal and barbaric behavior as a turn on.

Attached: 1528945497652.jpg (640x960, 72K)

it's all just bandwagoning. when you see white women in the USA today calling for closed borders and being "pro trump", it's all just bandwagoning.
ask yourself how many women there were on youtube being "pro trump" before the 2016 election. not very many. there were a couple, but not many. now there are a shitload. that's bandwagoning. thats because white people WON if white people hadn't WON then those same women would be crying for open borders and feminism right now. that's how they are wired. they can't change. they can't "be different". it's totally pathological.

so much projection. you think all females in the world are rotten and I'm the bitter one for pointing out that you are a moron?
sorry pal, I don't care how popular I am, i"m not like you, I don't crave attention and do modeling. I still have some honor left.

Attached: 1515135951117.png (686x798, 33K)

You need to shut the fuck up, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Come live in the US for 10 years and tell us how great females are after that.

Because they want to die and take our whole civilization down with them in Suicide by State.
A large majority are infected beyond control with the Bioweapon known as feminism and will continue to pull us into degeneracy while pretending to be noble.

Attached: Feminist_BioWeapon.png (1692x2764, 2.04M)

>my sis doesnt like me
>better join the moral vasectomy club

Attached: 1498512689948.jpg (652x960, 137K)

JUST BE VIOLENT.

everyone is a faggot in the USA, regardless of gender. I have been around Americans, I don't need to go to Israel's vassal country.

He was banging her, that is obvious.

He must've fucked her really hard

Attached: 1525248404071.jpg (1946x2400, 1.3M)

Remember when you used to be an independent country?

kek

Oxytocin is heavily involved in in-group preference and pair-bonding reinforcement.
Feminists are likely very deficient in oxytocin, and cannot care about their race, country, or family like normal people do.

Women do select for the strongest genes, but that feature used to be controlled by oxytocin in the event of marriage and kids so she would protect her family before others (unless her husband is killed & the kids need a father). But when she has no commitment, no family, no kids (or the inability to bond to them), she doesn't have incentive to stay and protect anything, and will jump ship to what is stronger.
Society emphasizes getting rid of relationships you don't like to just make yourself happy, one of the great tenets of feminism & sexual liberation.

Attached: OXT_Exp2.png (1708x1490, 830K)

Bongino made a comment about something like this the other day. Libs always sympathize with the perpetrator. They would ask if they're okay after the go and commit a crime against an innocent person.

They have victim mentality, they feel like criminals and wrong-doers are just disenfranchised. That's why they think if everyone just got everything they wanted without having to earn it then we would live in a peaceful society.

What they don't realize is some people are just fucking evil. Some people just don't have morals. When someone wants to take something by force that doesn't rightfully belong to them they don't need sympathy.

That's why they're crazy. It's why they're depressed and have low self-esteem. At the same time it's why they think themselves holier-than-thou because they don't think their compassion for wrong-doers is misplaced. In actuality they're mentally ill.

The existence of niggers is honestly what's keeping me from going towards being a Christian. It's just so obvious that they are inferior to us. There is no such thing as equality with them. Despite what the Christians are saying, they are inherently worth less than us. LOOK AT HOW THEY LIVE WHEN THEY ARE LEFT TO THEIR OWN DEVICES. LOOK AT HOW THEY LIVE EVEN WHEN THEY ARE AT BEST PIGGYBACKING OFF OF OTHER PEOPLE. WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE OF THAT?

You are bitter

>maybe some casual sex from time to time
That's worse, dumbass.
You're just telling women it's ok to fuck around.
You're literally encouraging the things we're trying to fight against.
Commitment, families, morals- stop giving sex incentive to bitches that don't want these things.

No, I always was a person, not a country.

Liberals think all humans are innately “good”

Loyalty and honor are not the characteristics of women.

Well... there’s a chance she’ll be killed now too. Cross your fingers.

>we
>thinking that i am somehow on some kind of team with you
omfg what part of "man going his own way" is hard to understand.

look, it's whatever. i know Jow Forums is collectivist and i used to be a "crusader for white identitarianism" too, but the fact is that this world has shown me very little in the way of proving that humanity is actually even worth trying to save. if you want to read some of the other posts i've made here in this thread, you'll see just a little bit of my reasoning. i mean not that i expect you to care or give a damn anyway, i'm just saying it's out there if you're interested.

Only white women will ever do something like this.

>[basic obvious fucking biology] is honestly what's keeping me from going towards [psychobabble held on faith alone].
Well DUH. You must be one of them Einsteiny brainiac types huh?

>very good looking dude who used to model when i was younger
I'm sorry to hear about your sister, but given the above together with the rest of your posts ITT, I'm going to assume you like the taste of dick in your mouth.

this

Attached: old fag.jpg (1260x736, 219K)

wtf does this even mean? like srs wtf? where does this shit come from in the minds of Jow Forumsacks?

if you're jealous because im good looking and used to model its ok. i understand and dont judge you. i was fat as a kid and know that its hard being unwanted in that way.

sexual fantasies no doubt

Then shut the fuck up and start to accept how fucked up it is here

Let me guess. She's a Christian.
You can spot the mental illness in an instant.
You avenge your brothers death, not celebrate it with his killer. This is what you can expect from a cult that worships a jew and wants the world to end.

WOMEN ARE DEGENERATE IN THE SENSE THE ARE FOLLOWERS AND WILL FOLLOW ANYTHING THAT MAKES THEM CUM. INCLUDING DOGS AND NIGGERS.

She is in news articles right? Mission accomplished.

Imagine being so brainwashed you literally LUST to betray your own blood.

Attached: CUCK.png (1059x1420, 1.14M)

Attached: cucking the cuck.png (845x589, 184K)

Women generally want to be treated like shit because they suffer from immense self-hatred.
Why do you think every female fanfiction writer writes tons of rapey shit?
Why do you think 60+% of women fantasize about rape?
Because that's what they want, they subconsciously understand their place in the world.

what was it?

why do you care? Are you a woman?

disgusting
"""friend"""
he probably gives her the bbc

no matter how many times I see this picture, I still feel the same levels of white-hot rage

Attached: 1512682892163.gif (800x800, 1.92M)

the nigger stole the tip that the white people left on the table for the waitress.

lol @ thinking a typical nig is a psychopath. If Africans had psychopaths in their population they wouldn't be so loud and annoying as shit. Why do you think whites and the Japanese have innate personality characteristics of civility; natural selection doesn't happen by osmosis. Most niggers in jail/prison are just retarded they do not have a 'predatory personality disorder'.

niggers stealing
it's like breathing for them

There are christian apoligetics for race realism. Some literally thought niggers descended from ham (aka a dude g_d cursed).

>embrace literal psycopathic murdered
>won't embrace nerdy lanklet
feelsbad

To teach us GOYS to be good little idiots and embrace our genocide.

Attached: Jewhate.png (1008x1154, 672K)

>incel
Why do women get so butthurt at an explanation of basic human psychology?

Kill the biotrash and embrace the metal waifu who would gladly die by your side

Attached: IMG_2547.jpg (560x314, 39K)

This is a result of either stockholm syndrome or 'war bride syndrome' (arguable). However this guy is not a psychopath. Comparing people like me with retarded nigs that can barely grasp their social environment is retarded

I'd do it so I can kill the man myself.

>Why are liberal woman so obsessed with embracing psychopaths?
They're spoiled brats in adult bodies. Every liberal woman I've ever encountered has been a classic, textbook example of arrested development. They're little princesses who will do exactly what you tell them not to do, because they're a pretty princess that you can't boss around. Every single one.

Virtue signalling

Attached: 1506348692676.png (500x604, 206K)

And you argue like a woman.

You, and every incel on this board are not going to stop what's been going on in society. To even think you could have even a hint of an influence on it is hysterical. This is generational shit, it will take generations for the ship to turn, and it will take a Victorian Era level of societal change for women to change - not that they're capable of true change, they just learn to hide it differently. Do you really sit there and think women have ever been different? In the past, they just had to cover it up more, they've always been exactly like they are now, just behind closed doors. Get the fuck over yourself and stop ordering people to throw their lives away on a woman, just so your master race fee fees and fantasies are comfy.

No, they don't. That's their propaganda. Liberals have always been the most judgemental, opinionated, bigoted people around. They always have a group they hate. They always have an "enemy".

They only think liberals are "good". The only difference is right now they don't have to have manners and keep their opinions to themselves.

because psychopaths are charismastic and have very very good social skills

To be fair I understand where they are coming from, we do not want to be a minority as it'll be South Africa 2.0. But I also understand that for every white kid you have the government will import 3 Arabs/African fighting age males

Google "narcissism".

Maybe in your cucked country, leaf.

The entire southern portion of your country is filled with Mexicans and blacks

youtube.com/watch?v=WFPPSW6yNI0

"Canada is welcoming Mexicans with open arms"

It's always a leaf. A retarded leaf.

Jesus fuck, stop (you)ing yourself

I don't think you understand just how hated he is here right now

>Ariel Winter
that goblina is THHIIIIIICC

Attached: 0814-ariel-winter-arriving-just-jared-pool-party-sexy-cleavage-akmgsi-4.jpg (718x559, 84K)

>Never marry a woman unless she loves you more than you love her.

There is nothing truer than this. Based oldguyfag.

doesn't matter, left can't win, even if it starts to look good for them they still get shot and killed, blown up, burned alive, raped, knifed, ran over etc...all they can do is blue wave themselves into an oven. they can take every seat write all the laws command the army...they are still gonna fuckin die and not rule over any but niggers and spics...i know it hurts to hear the truth but america will simply kill these faggots before it bends anymore to their insanity. i'm looking forward to it actually, an epidemic of mass murder committed by a virtual army of unidentified assassins...an orgy of slughter quite biblical in fact.

they are too used to comfort and will fold easily once they realize they've incited the beast to lay siege to them...won't matter what laws they pass or how many drones they have when they are getting murdered by any means neccessary everytime they are not bunkered down and sometimes even when they are. most will die in the first week when trucks stop bringing food and insulin to their shitholes...the rest at their mass trials for subversion....which goes nicely with the mass grave.

just kidding no grave we are gonna make bone furniture actually. skull fuck a commie, tooty fuckin fruity!

This picture is so memeable

>friendship with my late brother has ended
>his killer is my new best friend

Can normies harm or kill without remorse toward someone they have dehumanized? I'm not sure most people are up for it.

good taste

Attached: 1528060480523.jpg (712x663, 142K)

Protip: You're supposed to disregard whatever feminist drivel they're spouting. Women don't like overtly feminist men.