Why doesn't Israel just genocide the Palestinians? It's not like they would be missed by anybody

Why doesn't Israel just genocide the Palestinians? It's not like they would be missed by anybody.

Attached: image.jpg (620x413, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2009/dec/21/israeli-pathologists-harvested-organs
youtube.com/watch?v=fHT-iIFfkvc&bpctr=1529102072
youtube.com/watch?v=r3-CgbwXX-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know they legally can't do that. Right now, the best excuse they can come up with for shooting them is border protection, but full on nuking Gaza would be a PR disaster

Isnt Palestine rightful jewish clay?

How so? I'm not sure if you're being retarded or not.

Since when has Israel cared about what's legal?
We're supposed to be pissed at Russia for seizing Crimea but its good that Israel seized Golan Heights right?

Nice proxy Shlomo

They act already like nazi germany.
they wont rist a war on her own money

Would be? Israel is already PR disaster. They would just cry about holocaust, anti-semitism and nazis like they allways do. Jews can shot kids on camera and still play victims. Even if jews nuke whole middle east, nobody would dare to speak about it. Jews run all media.

Silly Slovak, nukes aren't good for genocide, and nuking your neighbor can mess up your own land too. Death Squads are far better suited for the task.

1. You never bomb your own country (or at least what you plan on making your country) because it ruins the land.
2. It could be the spark that unites people or just Muslims into going into a permanent all out assault on Israel.

Aren't they already making an entho virus that targets Arabs only?
I know, but it would be an even bigger one, since that would be an "unprovoked act of aggression"
You know how the Media works, they only pick a topic that is suitable to their agenda, Russia being the ultimate boogeyman in this case

I'm sure many people have said the same thing about the German monarchy subjugated Irish too. You know what was funny? When parliament admitted to funding IRA bombings to the tune of $1billion pounds. Shit's hilarious, right? Mandatory Palestine forever, potato farming nigger, lol.

They are humans.

Too many arabs. It would be a slaughter, and Israel would become the Fourth Reich if it went ahead.

>Aren't they already making an entho virus that targets Arabs only?
Curious how this would work since Arabs are also Semitic.
>You know how the Media works, they only pick a topic that is suitable to their agenda, Russia being the ultimate boogeyman in this case.
They fear an Amero-Russo Alliance. North Hemisphere, Best Hemisphere.

They are. Just slowly

>They are humans
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. The next thing you will saying is that niggers are the same as normal people.

Attached: dindunuffin.jpg (1024x576, 48K)

If you set the bar at the Jews murdering all Palestinians on Palestinian land, then why stop there? They already have the whites on the ropes as it is, especially Ireland. I think Ireland could use A LOOOOOT more African refugees, courtesy of Shlomo the hook nosed schemer based in Palestine.

Why don't we just genocide the Kikes? It's not like they would be missed by anybody.

Attached: 1528057225352.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Right now the backlash would probably be too much, but Israel is already preparing for it. Gaza is already essentially an open air concentration camp. Once Europe starts removing kebab, Israel can do it too free of concequences. They can also play it off as an accident if they want (whoops we accidentally cut water and food supplies from Palestine)

no they arent. If Germany had a birth rate like Palis have after WWII the world would face 700 Million Germans today.
Palis grow in numbers.

they are.

The palestinian territories are giant organ banks for the jews. Why would they ruin a good thing like that?

If they do the world would intervene, so they have to do it slowly, make life so unbearable and difficult for them as to drive them all out or kill the ones that dont leave and make it so they can never come back if they did leave and cant own property or pass property on to family

Checked

Attached: 1525920264425.gif (404x493, 575K)

Kikes don't know how to fight. If they tried anything obvious the muzzies would zerg rush them.

Underrated post

don't you know it

theguardian.com/world/2009/dec/21/israeli-pathologists-harvested-organs

They're going to when Tommy Robinson gets killed in jail.

six day war; the proof muslims are military retarded.

Ja mein Fuhrer

Attached: wut.jpg (406x480, 61K)

Not nukes push them into the Sinai Egypt has already said it would take them. This how fucked paliswines are, they have ocean front property if delveloped would be worth a fortune but instead they decide to lob rockets that a 12 could make better into jewland

I second this

All powerful groups should genocide their enemies. If they don't, you end up in the situation we have now, perpetual conflict. The conflict will continue pointlessly until one group wins by genocideing the other.

youtube.com/watch?v=fHT-iIFfkvc&bpctr=1529102072

because they are moral people that value life

I wish they would so we could all stop hearing about it. Fucking constantly, boohoo some Arab rat is dead. Just throw them all out or liquidate them and be done with it.

Shoo shoo kike.

Haha, in Germany it's shadow blocked or whatever you call it. I have to click this "I agree to watch inappropriate stuff" button and comments and everything is disabled by JewTube. But this video was very similar to one of Johnny Gat's. Great content creator for everything JQ related.

Pretty sure this is a meme. Besides, if a government did make an ethno-virus, there'd be such a good chance of it mutating once released into an end-times plague. I can't imagine any organization seriously making one.

>Why doesn't the world just genocide the Jews? It's not like they would be missed by anybody.

Attached: IsraelDevil.png (600x476, 300K)

Moral weakness
>legality in war
what a fucking joke, didn't expect that from a slav. We have full COVERT capabilities to destroy them, and with the time we had we could have done it without anyone even noticing.

???
???

Attached: 1506866367289.jpg (319x1184, 131K)

Believe me, if the West didn't exist, the Jews would be whiping out and genociding the Palestinians right now.

Yes the West is terrifying. I heard Bibi once got a papercut from one of your letters of deep concern. Thank G-d for email.

MAOIST EXPOSES THE JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=r3-CgbwXX-E

Your "problems" are not our problems. Both you and they should be destroyed.

Attached: yudeus_abstracticus1.png (225x225, 1K)

>mutating
not if properly constructed

believe me, its coming. and its going to be awesome.

We're talking about something to be released into millions of hosts - that's millions of chances for it to do so.

what do you think they're doing?
what, you think a genocide is done overnight?

the equivalent of a sucker punch

>I'm an Italian jew, AMA
KYS faggot

then they have one less enemy for the US to fight for and receive less funding.

that's the irish flag, Cletus

isreal can take all of the middle east for all I care if it means america goes back to pre civil rights.

people in crimea weren't shelling russia for a couple decades

there's that subtle German humor, good one Hans

Off topic, but why is Cletus a Jow Forums nigger-name? I've never personally met, seen, or heard of one named Cletus.

>because they are moral people that value life

Attached: angry arab.jpg (1300x951, 83K)

they will once things heat up in Europe. (pic related)

Attached: 1519495313892.jpg (474x1024, 89K)

hey

Attached: delet this.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Gas the gaza™
Final solution is the best solution

Attached: 1zfahc.jpg (300x168, 17K)

Kek

>indian poster
>poo colored ID

it's like poetry

Attached: 1477355608216.jpg (712x649, 93K)

have you ever heard of the need to justify things; things like war and even genocide?

Jow Forums wants to gas this

Attached: children.jpg (600x445, 32K)

Too many bodies left for disposal......there are more Palestinians than Jews

Have fun with the gestapo busting down your door to arrest you for hate speech.

They're both ugly as dog shit desu. Get some standards.

no goyim
know your place
Die for Israel
Today

Attached: 5E436E4A-CF29-4187-A04F-A91C1CDDCD51.jpg (1279x2048, 345K)

If you would target every single political/religious extremist, i would be quite happy.
Though- unfortunately this can't happen.

+
They blindly support the killers,
I guess that m- oh.
Bye thread.

Attached: 2c.jpg (500x500, 27K)

lets hope so, "palestinians" are 5000x worse than American niggers.

stop the regime in Israel now!!!!!!

If they can we can. That has always been the premise.