Fascism

Why does Jow Forums want a modern fascist state?

Fascism, by definition, means that all your individual goals and dreams are gone; you live a life solely dedicated to doing what is good to the state. This differs from most modern countries where you only have to do what is good for the state in a crisis situation like a war.

Attached: fasces.png (240x600, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bobbiecarlylesculpture.com/SelfMadeManBio.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensborn
youtube.com/watch?v=1nZn3gMHPxg
unz.com/akarlin/alt-left-stark-truth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because my dreams are not sucking cocks and getting welfare and doing drugs and blaming whitey

Under a fascist regime, you wouldn't even be able to hold the job you wanted if the state decided your work would be better in some other profession... like in a coal mine.

individualism isn't a good thing tho, you find happines by offering yourself to something greater, not by your newest i phone

And you think you can do this under the capitalist system?
Do you think the guy that sells burgers at a fast food chain want this job? No.

In the existing system your job is defined by your capital, not by your will

because shit would get done, I'd rather have competent people in charge instead of what we currently have

But that is wrong you faggot
Fascism means you have ambitions and are encouraged to be your absolute best and achieve your absolute most for the benefit of the state and the fulfillment of yourself
You get to keep the fruit of your labor and cherished for your accomplishment

Attached: 1511731459717.png (844x796, 1.17M)

>falling for the "you habe no freedumbzzz xdd" meme

See

What you’re describing buddy is communism. Fascism is the antedote to the cancer that is globalist modernity and treachery.

OP wants to cut his dick off

Attached: 1526423749272.jpg (600x522, 116K)

Fascism is against degeneracy. People have been fooled into thinking that degeneracy is freedom, but it's the illusion of freedom. Human being need something to aspire to, fascism can provide that if done well.

Based Hans, well said

>confusing weaponized consumerism and materialism with freedom
Hello, newfag. Are you posting from your Macbook, Ipad, or Iphone?

We already have fascism here. The "nu-fascism" that Mussolini wanted isn't like the old version

Why does leftypol want failed communism again?

fascism at its core is about unity. and using the state as a tool to create a better individual and a better society

Attached: 45e131baa46461a8128f463a66010d9e10e0f706b09fd85229a715950b989605.jpg (810x456, 69K)

Reminder that national transhumanism will be what saves western civilization. Removal of ethical constraints on science will make us dominate once again. The "refugees" we currently have will be detained and used as test subjects so we don't have to test on animals (who are higher beings than turd worlders) genetic engineering and cybernetic augmentation will make us gods, the others will be mere insects in comparison to us.

I don't think Jow Forums is aware that this statue was made by a woman.

bobbiecarlylesculpture.com/SelfMadeManBio.php

This would not be possible if Jow Forums got the nonsense they claim to want.

Or sure everyone that work at a fast food restraunt has high will power and drive. Just because you feel like you belong somewhere else doesn't mean you deserve is queer.

How would you ensure competent people get put in power? It's a fascist regime you don't get to vote you get your leader and if you don't like him too bad you either shut your fucking mouth or get shot.

To save the white race from kikes, niggers and sand-niggers

Your a hungarian so your opinion doesn't matter

I'd rather have feudalism but fascism is an okay first step toward that goal.

Attached: kaiser_spliff.jpg (250x342, 31K)

Fascism is collectivist but it still protects the individual. A collective can only be healthy if the individual is. It is not about "the state" but about your people who are seen as a bigger family. The state decides wether something is good for the people and not some big corporations.
You are free to live in degeneracy and waste your life away in a fascist state but don't expect any gibs.
Unlike a lot of communist states you are also free to leave if you don't like it.
If you honetsly believe a Democracy means more freedom then you are delusional.
Democracy is just as authoritarian as a fascist state but Democracy hides behind the illusion of freedom.
Look at Germany in the 30s.
>Almost Texas tier gun laws
>Programs to support the youth and young adults
>People had the time and money for 4+ children
>No loan jewry and usury
>You could safely walk around at night
>Everyone could afford vacation
>The state ensured no foreign subversion and degeneracy would harm the citizens
>Militarized society which made led to men not becoming 20th century söyboys

Most of this stuff is even confirmed by our jewed history books which are 50% about the holocaust.

God all you people are fucking pathetic
>if my country was fascist I wouldn't be a degenerate anime watching faggot
>I want to give up my free will because I lack will power
>I fear my beliefs aren't strong enough to persuade people so I want to force them down people's throats
>no it never occurred to me that my violent ideology may backlash even though the Germans literally had prussianism and fascism raped out of them.
You people deserve a bullet on your heads for being so fucking naive you will put the final nail in the coffin of conservatism

thats communism doe

your lack of liveleak is showing

I don't fucking think so
unless you're an actual scrounger then yeah get down the fucking mine

You know the Germans forced women to get impregnated by the SS because it was their duty
Your mother or daughters could be given the job of sperm dumpster and would have no say.
But I suppose that's your mother's job already...

Read faggot.

Attached: What is Fascism.png (886x1322, 125K)

thats not fascsism doe, thats nazism

also, im not a fascist, but im not retarded either

I've seen plenty of videos from liveleak.

I'm guessing you are trying to make some point about brown people being dangerous and i would agree but the Nazis sent millions of Germans to die at the hands of Slavs and when the jig was up and they Russians and Americans were knocking on Berlin's door they send the elderly and children to die

So if you point is that I would be safer in a Nazi country I think youre wrong there

no, not brown people

>So if you point is that I would be safer in a Nazi country I think youre wrong there
my point is degeneracy is very real and is beyond a matter of personal choice or convincing people, theres more and more and more, and it seems to happen in places with large concentrations of people

Somebody undoubtedly thinks you're a degenerate so think carefully before you idiots give the seal of approval on reviving "degeneracy" from society

Also who the fuck do you think you are to try to regulate people's behaviors. I think drinking is degenerate but if you came to me and threatened me with violence for drinking I would blow your fucking brain out because you are on par with a fucking Muslim with his sharia law.

A proper
>modern fascist state
Would put people where they are best suited to be. It would be retarded doing otherwise.

>This differs from most modern countries where you only have to do what is good for the state in a crisis situation like a war.

Which is why most of the western world is going to shit.

Because it's easier to have a state ran by one truly altruistic person then have one ruled by a mob of truly altruistic people.
A king, general, emperor all possess one thing. Absolute power. To wield that for personal wealth is temporary, as subordinates will eventually overthrow if conditions are bad enough.
But to devote the people to the state (by threat of violence), and devote the state to the people (by threat of violence) and suddenly a working relationship, however forced, is born.

Conservatosm is already dead, its done jack shit to conserve anything, all just rehashing uneffective and cliche plans that only get old white guys support. They cant hold up to the changing times and demographics, and are half responsible for the dhit were in right now, their fiscal conservatism ripped jobs from the lower middle class, and they failed to stop the socially liberalist degeneracy from winning all of its battles. Fuck Conservatism. Stagnation is death.

i know that

>who the fuck do you think you are to try to regulate people's behaviors
why don't i have the choice to start a community with people who shares my morals? why do i have to live under a global legal system?

"personal choice must always be respected" is a broken proposition

in the first sense, because i don't believe you would be okay with kid-love, cannibalism, zoophilia, necrophilia, etc
if you wouldn't be okay with these things then you actually believe personal choice must be respected only when the choice falls within certain legal and public-health laws, then the question becomes "what are these walls?" and that is just a non-question, because said laws are a social construction that is agreed democratically by a set of people

this becomes a problem when you factor in consent manufacturing, because the set of people is discursively attacked via massive communication techniques into deconstructing their decision to allign with the opinions of the ruling minority, effectively having a form of soft-fascism that has power over minds instead of bodies

in the second sense because we live in modern societies where the state enforces public policies into the private sphere, therefore taking the choice away from people who would want to abstain from servicing people who indulge in acts they see as wrong, again, soft-fascism

there is no "personal choice" here, there is an agenda that is enforced just as much as sharia law is

Sword of Damocles helps alot.

>Fuck Conservatism. Stagnation is death.
Fuck leftists. Cancerous growth is death.

Thanks for making the third position thst much more appealing.

Good post

yep

Attached: 609191882.jpg (850x400, 96K)

>you live a life solely dedicated to doing what is good to the state
The state serves the people, people having freedom to experiment creates a robust state. An 8 year conscription to public service would be considered a form of fascism but in practice the state would not be forcefully taking as much of my time as under 30% taxes.

the real problem is that the realization of this brings to light a whole set of new questions that are too strong to stomach and are the true face of the challenges we will face on post-collapse civilization

This

Attached: anatolykarlintranshumanism.png (659x537, 107K)

Transhumanism is inevitable. The issue is managing the transitions without destroying ourselves. We already have the bomb to deal with.

>transhumanism
>not transecologism
you are just asking to have cyber-aids

>Fascism, by definition, means that all your individual goals and dreams are gone
Well I think it's clear that you have shit all idea what you're talking about and it suffices for us to dismiss this thread and its OP as fucking useless.

Attached: 1523923626521.png (561x514, 274K)

Because the majority of Jow Forums is still in highschool. The only thing they know is what the internet tells them.

Conservatism is a liberal (left wing) ideology.

>they are sort of dorky and even SJWish at times

Is this guy referring to the alt-right or the cyborg faggots?

Nobody says you can't have an autist comune where you dress as Nazis and speak German what you want is to implement a government that espouses your fascist ideas of racial hierarchy and stopping Jewish degeneracy.

I'm not saying personal choice should be respected either obviously we have laws that punish drug use or pedophilia. Obviously you can't do whatever you want and the role of government involvement in shaping behavior can be debated all day but that's besides the point. What you want is for government to play more of a role in making citizens behave as you see fit.
It always makes me laugh to think you people are neocons and you don't even fucking know it. You think just because your religion is fascism and not evangelicalism you are diffent but really you're not

I'd like to stick an axe in every faggot

You are clearly the one who doesn't know what they're talking about.

You're a gypsy do your opinion doesn't matter

>that's besides the point
thats exactly the point
>What you want is for government to play more of a role in making citizens behave as you see fit.
it alredy happens, and i wrote an entire post showing its innevitable

>you people
im not a fascist, i dont like German it sounds retarded, i like khazar milkers, i like drinking, hate fashy haircuts, and i don't care for a strong state
do like ss uniforms doe

#
>You know the Germans forced women to get impregnated by the SS because it was their duty

10000 keks

Then again himlër was a complete weirdo, I think he actually try to make people breed on several occasions
And not as in asked for the development of proper govermenta programs no he didn't give a fuck he literally tried to breed random people around him
So that might be what you re referring to but still every instance of that was consensual, not like the soviets

Attached: image.jpg (500x435, 30K)

he is talking about this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensborn

>duuur wine does Jow Forums like [x]
>hurrr let me explain what I think it is (based on no historical fact whatsoever) to try and sound smart although I'm clearly a fucking simpleton
You should probably neck yourself on the way back to pleddit, cunt.

If it's already happening and you are seeing it has disastrous effects and you say its "inevitable" what makes you think giving government more power over people's behavior a good idea?

Authoritarian government don't last they piss off their neighbors and their citizens they always collapse.

user. None of the people who shill here for the far right had the state knocking on their doors and force them to dig holes on the earth 12 hours/day for under current minimum wage under the penalty of imprisonment. Thats why they talk out of their ass. They think its some utopia.

Attached: naziAsocialTag_dontWanttoWork_goToCamp.png (512x455, 7K)

i dont think its a good or bad idea, you are creating a false distinction between current governments and "authoritarian governments", current governments ARE authoritarian governments, all governments are authoritarian, its impossible not to be authoritarian and the state not to balkanize

this false distinction is what allows you to be manipulated into the furthering of the enforced moral code to go to places you don't want

what i was going for though, was not a state enforcing behaviour, but a set of people deciding on their own communitie's behavioural laws, the distinction here is who calls the shot, the general will or the governing minority

Freedom? Like for the girls down there in Rotherham?
Modern society? Like a painstaking slow death
of a community like Detroit, because the corporations state and people cant even coordinate efforts?

Are you arguing for fascism or libertarianism now or are you a retard that thinks you can mix the two?

im arguing for discursive clarity

Were it not for the extreme leftist policies, we would not be at a point where we choose Fascism to unfuck all of White societies. It is a viable option because it is a means of taking out the trash according to either 'Left' or 'Right' policies

MUH JOOS, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

>what is bioforming
youtube.com/watch?v=1nZn3gMHPxg

Transhumanists

Original article: unz.com/akarlin/alt-left-stark-truth/

>im arguing for discursive clarity
In what context?
>a unified United States or a Balkanized United States
>a unified Europe or a Balkanized Europe
Both the US and Europe are inclined towards Balkanization, as each does not care for a complete loss of self-determination. Both the US as a federal body and Europe under a union have been fucked in the ass by policies upon which they never get a vote, beyond a representative bought and paid for by special interests

I don't get what you want to argue about I'm saying faschism is retarded and you come at me with stupid crap about
>well there should be like communities and stuff where they have like a culture and you know like cultural norms and societal boundaries, that would be fucken rad dood
God you are such a fucking deep thinker you found out governments often engage in nasty affairs that they are all evil and corrupt.
Yeah we bomb Muslims countries and support evil countries ooo youre so smart for realizing that.
Just because nations are all corrupt at some level doesn't mean they are all equally authoritarian you dipshit you are too much of a wanna be philosopher.

Id agree all governments are corrupt because power attract corrupt people so i don't see why you autist are in favor of fascism when it gives government complete power.

As it is people working in governments have almost no power, it's only the abstract emergent "state" and private international actors that don't rely on any single state that have power. A single dictator who is given all the power can truly represent the interests of the nation.

im not interested in some atheistic bullshit nerd state. hitler was right yet he lost. the bad guys are in control. dont want their shitty nwo beast system with microchips and alien mesiah deception. only kingdom i accept is the 1000 year rule of my Lord and Savior Jesus.

What makes you think the single ruler will give a fuck about you as a working man?
I agree a strong man government has the efficiency of not having to battle the other side of of the government China has xi and Saudi Arabia has bin salman, they decide what the government does.

Again the problem is tho that for some reason you think a distant ruler will give a fuck about you any more than he has to. Commies thought Stalin had the power to save many lives and he didn't care.

For whatever stupid reason you believe if you just get the right man to save you that everything will be fine.
Democracy might not be perfect but At least it derives its legitimacy from the people it governs even if it's just faking it At least has to pretend to care unlike a single party government that does what It wants regardless.

>a distant ruler
No the rough idea as I see it is small cooperating ethnostates represented by a local respected leader that derives his power from the support of the local community. Every man in the world has a biological want to be the hero that leads his people to glory. Your ideas about what motivates people are coloured by the failures of your globalist multicultural experiments where all politicians are funded by business interests. Also no one can adequately represent millions of people, not a person or a state.

Attached: 1502251241876.png (1487x711, 94K)

At the end of the day fascists are just a bunch of faggots.

You know what we want OP

Attached: EF61D760-DCDB-4561-AD6D-79B136E69CBA.jpg (287x175, 6K)

>rough idea
>ethnostate
You're right about that because you have absolutely no fucking nation to look back on as an example or to model it off of and the closest thing had faschism raped out of their women and was devided in two by its enemies so its not quite the success story.
My biggest problem with you retards is that you're all revolutionaries whether you like to admit it or not you want to overthrow your government and the world order as you see it.
If you want to say our system is corrupt i can agree but if you tell me we need to have a revolution that tells me you have way too much free time and you need too cut your stupid shit out because revolution don't usually end well

There are plenty of examples in pre-industrial times, kings were a stabilising force. I'm not a revolutionary and there is no need for blood although retards will find a way. The world will shift to cooperating "fascist" ethnostates exactly because that's the only thing that's ever worked for any significant time.

99% of history humans have lived under fascism. And they existed as individuals

>Fascism, by definition
You couldn't define Fascism correctly if I put a fucking knife to your throat and told you your life depended on it, faggot.

Attached: FascistMilkMan.png (625x835, 658K)

Key word
>pre industrial
There's a reason century long European
kingdoms and empires died out or lost their power.

What makes you think other nations will also become fascist you fool?

You realize the reason niggers and Muslims flock to the west is because it's wealthy and has more opportunity. Unless your ethnostate can account for poor people's natural desire to migrate it won't fix anything

I dont want fascism. I want our government to stop competing with our companies. I want our government to reduce regulations. I want our government to stop intervening.

Under fascism, just because the state theoretically has absolute power doesn't mean it's constantly exercizing it. Freedom of enterprise still exists, as long as it is geared towards the good of the Nation.

because Jow Forums is full of incels who fantasize about controlling others

I will gladly give up some of my social and political freedoms if it means saving the west from total destruction.

Attached: 1517362470133.png (809x965, 1.21M)

I used to be a classical liberal but seeing degeneracy and amoral behavior of society just make me wish for a State that seek the betterment for its Volk and Regeneration of the nation to anew Destiny. Allied Victory brought decline of morals and christian values and pretty ironic considering that they propagate our fathers in the army that ''We are fighting for christianity, The Nazis are Anti-christian'' and yet see the liberals bashing religion. I rather have Fascism with pragmatic moral hygine than Superficial christian value of the so called conservatives.

Attached: Nuremberg-1938-HH1.jpg (1929x1235, 242K)

Damn BOI you really came up with a whole new fucking concept there didn't ya.
And you also mean to tell me the government WON'T use its power to manipulate the market and it WON'T use its power to suppress business that threaten their own private businesses or state oneed business for profit.
I bet the politicians in your government will all be working joes like you and me defiantly not business men, wallstreet bankers, and politicians.

>There's a reason century long European kingdoms and empires died out or lost their power.
Private actors like industrialists and bankers gained enough power to wipe them out in a series of wars they funded. They have been installing "free-market" friendly governments ever since. Some of the cases are documented in detail like when the king of Iran wanted to nationalise his oil reserves putting his nations interests above the transnational companies causing an instant CIA coup.
>What makes you think other nations will also become fascist you fool?
Because it works. Every ethnic Norwegian owns millions in oil money because the government nationalised it without getting fucked by the CIA.
>Unless your ethnostate can account for poor people's natural desire to migrate it won't fix anything
One thing that's not a problem in a fascist country is border control. I wouldn't stop emigration, no one would want to leave anyway.

NO...it's your political and social freedoms that saves the west...not surrendering your freedoms...shit..what do they teach yall in school nowdays

That was tried once, and look at the state that the west is in. Are you honestly going to tell me that avaricious individualism and self-centered egotistical freedom are the ultimate protectors of the Western culture?
This is what is taught in schools here in America; do what you must for your self-gain.

You just don’t get it.
Have you not read Evola?

To be fair, niggers rape 34,000 white women in America on average. That's how glorious your gay ass Democracy is. It's not a constitutional republic anymore created by very Nationalist founding fathers.

Quite Frankly you are a piece of literal shit, and deserve that bullet 100% more for being a retarded traitor.

you posted this as a joke but i fail to see how this is a bad thing

The absence of Totalitarian law and order over Democratic human rights concept is what brings the worst out of the people.

A million choices of soda is not freedom. Freedom to create needs a stable structure to build on, a sustainable society with common values where old men plant trees they will never sit under. Thanks to the stellar jobs of "democracies" in the last century for all I know everything I love could be nuked tomorrow or overrun by AIDS niggers in a few years. In the most stable nations in the world there is no stability to be found, everything is up in the air.

You realize pre civil war America was basically the ethnostate you envisage right?
Those niggers weren't imported by a peaceful loving democracy to be seen as equals, they were brought in as slaves to be seen as inferior to whites. Ironically it was those racist ideas that fucked America over in the end.

dont go jewish on me, you spouted some crap about why you dislike fascism, i show you that shit happens in every single government, now you call me naive and are now saying nazi germany was more authoritarian than current US, you are fucking braindead by all the propaganda you consume