Where my best Carolina boys at? Let's discuss all things best Carolina

Where my best Carolina boys at? Let's discuss all things best Carolina.

>bbq
>the nog problem
>the great yankee immigration
>why are they seemingly stripping our southern culture away?
>politics
>the cuckservative question
>textiles

Come on boys.

Attached: North-Carolina.jpg (850x556, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.jta.org/2018/05/02/news-opinion/anti-semitic-white-supremacist-posters-hung-downtown-durham-north-carolina/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Carolinas suck faggot

Born in Davidson county. Living in Raleigh. Currently visiting the coast. AMA

You suck faggot.

How's Raleigh? Thoughts on Roy Cooper?

I don't trust Cooper. He was the only politician running in the last election that seriously didn't have an "issues" type page on his website, and he had no record of being strongly for or against anything. It seemed so strange to me he had the momentum behind him. He was literally a "anything-you-want-him-to-be" democrat.

NC has had incredibly shit options for representatives over the past decade.

Yeah Cooper definitely seems off. I didn't see too much about him before the election. I was hoping he would be a blue dog Democrat that'd fight for nc families but so far he seems to go with any Democrat dogma. Both Carolinas have a cuckservative problem. Thom Thillis can go suck a fat dick.

checked.
WCU reporting in.

Attached: 1529040299444.jpg (657x527, 57K)

Stupid (((media))) had to meme the bathroom tranny law into a nationwide issue. That law was one of the last "fuck you"-s true NC was allowed to make against the degenerate yankees.
To think that we used to have good ol' Jesse Helms as Senator less than two decades ago.

>blue dog democrat
No such thing anymore. The entire party is composed of under and post grad campaign managers who jump from campaign to campaign because they think it's a legit career path to being in office themselves.

Concord NC checking in I hate this state moved back after living in the west and I miss scenery that is not either a crumbling mess with pockets of yankee gentrification, niggers, or trees everywhere unless you get to the top of a tiny ass mountain and on your way you will meet more dipshit newyorkers or stupid fucking hippies. I am moving to Utah once the project I am working on gets finished

Henderson county reporting, moved here from south west Florida. I’m a little shocked, I’m conservative but everyone around here would qualify as RINO in my eyes. My wife sees me Seething every time we drive by the Henderson county democratic office. At least we are getting a Publix built

Attached: D656B3CB-C82E-43F6-B772-DDA4C9EE2447.png (624x657, 129K)

I'll say that not all yanks are bad. A few move down here and are good people that try to live a good life. I've noticed a lot of rust belters that come down here are good people.

The trees being everywhere is the best part.

craft beer.

I miss the big sky. I miss stars. Anyway, NC has terrible schools so I have to move before my son goes to school. Also living in the west, you almost forget how bad niggers are.

I grew up outside of Wilmington, now living in the Piedmont Triad area. home has changed so much since I left, I barely recognize it. lots of transplants from the north, when I go home I feel like I've gone up north, no southern accents anywhere.

>Jesse Helms
>In 1995 on CNN's Larry King Live, a caller praised Helms for "everything you've done to help keep down the niggers." Helms' response was to salute the camera and say, "Well, thank you, I think."

Holy FUCK am I dying.

Native Carolinian here in Buncombe county...
It's pretty bad here as far as hippies, yuppies, fags, nigs, leftist, all out degenerate fuck goofs goes.
What once was great has gone bad.
Couldn't tell you the last time I saw a tobacco field.

Upper Midwestern Yankee carpetbagger living in Durm, been here 10 years now. Love this state but once amazon and apple move to the triangle this state is fucked, it'll be blue going forward. At least the women are hot and the weather is good.

Bro Jow Forumstards should all join the Democratic Party and run as candidates, but vote republican.

>can vote in democratic primaries and fuck things up
>can ruin the Democratic party by sperging out
>can catfish liberals by running as a far left dildo sucker then turning around and revving up the choppers

Why not Jow Forums?

I'm down.

google.com/amp/s/www.jta.org/2018/05/02/news-opinion/anti-semitic-white-supremacist-posters-hung-downtown-durham-north-carolina/amp
Did you guys hear about this lmao