How long untill Great Albania becomes reality?

How long untill Great Albania becomes reality?

Attached: hoj.jpg (441x555, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Albania
exit.al/en/2018/01/10/scientific-report-waste-management-law-damages-albanias-eu-aspirations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds like a contradiction to me

As long as this cunt stays in power albos have nothing to worry about.

Attached: D3A941CD-E874-4A8E-BF37-751C2D7EF926.jpg (620x428, 90K)

Just a couple of thousand more harvested kidneys and you're gonna be in BRICS.

I want a video game where I can turn Albanians into fuel.

They will never reach this though.

Attached: the.jpg (237x213, 7K)

They must win a war for once first

Why do all the balk nations want to autistically expand their borders knowing any attempt always turns the region into shit?

i already made you a fool-proof plan, user

Attached: who you gonna call.png (896x510, 841K)

Because we never reached this .There won't be peace ever at the Balkan.We will have to exterminate others in order for us to live.

Attached: we.png (400x175, 44K)

Jebace nas sa i bez Amerike.

hahaha yes your chinless president is god

Works every single time!

When you join us to smash the s*rb menace and restore the Holy Hungarian Empire

Everyone in Balkans will benefit actually

Attached: A4164908880.jpg (641x854, 63K)

>Islam (58.0%)
>Christanity (17.0%)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Albania
They can't do much.
>assuming religious propaganda effects.

Never.
Albania is and was always a shithole.
You are the only subhuman yugoslavian country that exists.
Please nuke yourself.

>the eternal butthurt southern kraut

Keep living under the shadow of Italy, Hans

Well albanian women are way better than Serbian. Their mind is like a hive, unlike Serbian which is individualistic almost like an average Californian 250 pound female.

Attached: ImplementBurkaInEurope2020.jpg (500x728, 31K)

Probably never user. All the ones who wanted to actually make something of themselves left when the Iron Curtain fell and the corrupt ass mafiosas took over.

There's still plenty of Albo's trying to make it. Just not in Albania. Everyone of my cousins who finished Uni is trying to find jobs abroad or marry a foreigner to get out.

You know damn well Albanian's don't give a shit about religion Spiro. Especially the "Muslim" ones.

That's all part of the play.
Some, are indeed different, but that's only when they get red-pilled and leave religion in general.

'YOU'
>Posted as Montenigger
>Implying that im Analbanian

You are that one faggot greek. I remember you. That's why you are afraid of islam. kek

They genuinely don't care. There were more Albanian converts during the Ottoman occupation than Greek ones but the Greek converts were far more zealous.
The Turks called us "Opportunist Muslims". Nearly every Albanian Pasha started a counter revolt against the Turks and built Churches. In Albania proper today the most zealous bunch are the Orthodox. Kosvar Albanians are a bit more religious though, but even they don't take it anywhere near even the Bosnians. Albanian's are generally just really nationalistic. An Albanian Muslims will defend the fact he's an Albanian Muslims, not a Muslim.

About 30 000 years since thats how far behind Albanians are in human evolution

Yes i am - though genuinely not afraid.

The Greek converts were kids taken for military use as "tax".
Obviously, to create an army you're going to propagate the soul out of them.
The rest of Greece, were left to choose a religion (which was Christianity, as you can see in the flag).

Attached: gup09.gif (499x281, 1.32M)

It was the same with Albanian kids taken as Janisarries. But the Greeks on the Anatolia went full turkroach (Obviously not all but a large portion).
Mainland Greece did a good job of keeping their customs intact, it was kind of different in Albania though where the people who either lived or fled to the mountains retained Christendom and the ports of Durress, Saranda, and the lowlands where Tirana are became "Islamic". The grander point I'm making is we as a nation really don't like getting thrown into the bunch when Muslims are discussed. We don't see ourselves as Turks or Arabs, and so we don't see ourselves as "Muslims". I keep stressing that word with quotations because it truly means jack shit to us. The most religious group of all in Albania are heathens by both Christian and Muslim standards because they worship a pagan Illyrian God who was made to look like Muslim Jesus and they wear Crosses while praying to Mecca.

Your women are most disgusting subhumans ever to walk the earth.Only people who could benefit from this are Turks or Niggers.But i doubt anyone wants to fuck them.

Someone got shut down. Better luck next time old chap!

I can understand your point.
I know a lot of Albanians who grew up here and had countless discussions on these topics.
Most, propagated against Theology in general, but,- well, maybe you're right, i need to gather more info on the matter to be certain.

>Yes i am

You should leave the faggot and take the God's path. Repent degenerate.

Attached: 7e7.jpg (600x516, 62K)

Heil Satan indeed.

Attached: 001large.jpg (1167x2048, 200K)

Oh I don't doubt it. I'm sure there's plenty of Albanian kids you may have known growing up who were Muslim. But I stress that it wasn't so much they gave a shit about Islam as it was them getting defensive about their identity. I'm a Christian myself, but I have Muslim cousins and friends in the Albanian community. They'll argue with me about why I hate Islam and then come to Church with me because it's the Albanian church so why wouldn't they go.
I was born in Volos myself.

t. slavised mongoloid larping with a Albanian flag

Give back our mountains and go back to Mancuria you untermensche fag

Noice.
Feels good when objectivity is the prime factor and opinions are stated as such.

Attached: Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau.jpg (1600x830, 149K)

Attached: chrome_2018-06-11_17-51-24.png (420x561, 321K)

give us the arvanites back

tosk brothers return to your motherland

literary whiter than you in every single aspect Bljerim Krasnici

The Arvanites left on their own user. They don't want to come back...

Not by hate, but, by pure scientific theory,
I wish All could go away to analyze the result.
We need less workers nevertheless.
>(21%+ Unemployment)

If this shit ever happens ,the world will world will cease to exist.

Attached: blje.jpg (259x194, 7K)

oh it will!

Great Albania sounds like the name of a mall food court kabob place that shuts down after 2 years and nothing else ever gets built over it.

In all seriousness how are you guys surviving. My moms cousin is a middle manager banker and she's been working without pay for over 17 months now. She still has her house, still puts food on the table. I don't get it. I have another cousin in Crete who just posts pictures of him at a cafe or walking around with his shotgun creeping on tourists.

Albania will get rekt by Greeks according to Orth. prophecies ... What a pity (not).

What will you do when Albania will ask to stop using our flag?

Attached: 1511796219812.jpg (525x525, 46K)

Holy check'em .

Lmao how the fuck do you have claims over sandzak?

Both seem extremely unlikely.
None goes around with guns and an employer(especially a banker) would be such an easy target to sue if that was the case.
We're doing o-k, i mean, it's calm for now - that's good(Could be better, considering no foreign hostile intentions(Google airspace invasions for that)).
The economy had a positive slight "upgrade"(GDP) but, the government doesn't seem to be doing anything on unemployment yet.

>What will you do when Albania will ask<
(((Your Flag))) is not yours.It was created by the Pope ,as you know it ,you subhuman ,who came from Toscana.

Islam is shit, negro.

I meant my cousin walks around with a gun. In Crete. My moms cousin lives in Saloniki. She's a middle aged woman. My cousin is 23.

When pigs learn to fly shqiptar.

Extremely unlikely, again.
Except if she's the daughter of a farmer or a hunter(seems natural).

>Everyone thinks im Sqiptar
>Just objective Serbo-Montenigger

Attached: why.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

This desu

Minoans were always a bit more opened to open carry, mostly because of the farming industry.

>being this brainlet

Attached: 14686134522.png (800x879, 56K)

Idk man. I've seen his pictures. He lives in some town where lots of German tourists like to go. It's him with what I can only presume to be a 60 year old shotgun strapped to his back, wearing tight wight pants and standing next to some German whores while smoking a cigarette.

soon

Seems surreal.
If true, 10/10 scenery right there kek, i would feel humorously quite proud.

I'd say 15 years or nevermore.

>albania
>great
kek

Implying we didnt win KOSOVA 1999!

1 month since Skanderberg II will be in holiday and he can come back to Albania with more money and power from Germany

Attached: 20180616021550.png (473x472, 429K)

Its muslim, we are muslim, they want to be albanians
Sandzak was old albanian land, called Sëndzëki Serbs stole it

Just give us Ulqin back and all of you can keep what you took 100 years ago.

>Time to go back to Africa

Attached: 1b8b89f4b5e35aeb355f2c6584163b5a--sparta--funny-memes.jpg (373x411, 43K)

>we
you mean NATO

just because we ruled egypt doesnt mean we should go back to africa, we are still ancient illyrians, also egyptians.

Attached: a-glimpse-at-egypt-history-13-728.jpg (728x546, 230K)

>greater
>albania
Oxymoron.

>Kosova
At least learn the proper spelling of the land you are trying so hard to take over zerg

Sanđak was never Albanian nor they want anything to do with you

This image gave me a boner. After we become whole again we can finally solve the S*erpk-Mountn*gger-G*ease problem.

Attached: 1526538416948.png (640x480, 219K)

>ruled Egypt

who mentioned that.. i told you to go back on your camels you berber immigrants

>butthurt serbitcchhhh vacationing in Croatia
Dalmatia is ancient albanian land too

The entire solar system is ancient shquip clay you faggot!

Bosniaks living in sandzak want to become part of albania because they are muslim too?

Attached: 1529093570010.jpg (1190x906, 64K)

Accurate

Dalmatia is Dalmatia you were never here and you will never be here, if Serbs didn't manage to take us over why do you think you have any chance? Eh?

>pic related a what you look like, you down syndrome inheritor

Attached: zerg youth.jpg (976x549, 169K)

says the literal fucking guy from ancient albania
bosniaks is a meme invented by serbitches to make albanians weaker
bosniaks are albanians who speak serbitch

dont forget zog
zog has to come back too

>young virile population ready to breed croatians out of existance
yes that is us.
also dalmatia will be albanian once again, not through war, but through our dicks

>Hahahaha being this illusional

Attached: choofed.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

Albanians of Croatia are an autochthonous national minority recognized by the Constitution of Croatia. As such, they elect a special representative to the Croatian Parliament, shared with members of four other national minorities.

In the 2011 Croatian census, there were 17,513 Albanians living in Croatia.

It took us 100 years to go from those numbers to majority population in kosovo
your time is limited catholic serb

No worries mate, we are working on removing the "minority" reps from parliament xD

You obviously have no clue what's going on here...

THATS A HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION CUNT,
EU will not be happy.

And? What you gonna do about it?

Attached: kerum pršut.jpg (680x403, 42K)

watch how mama merkel puts you in line
Angela Merkel is also albanian her real name is
Angëla Mërkëli

forgot pic

Attached: 18570760_303.jpg (700x394, 58K)

>Here's what you can do about it...or Mama Merkel

Attached: tip-koji-soli.png (700x444, 544K)

Here's something relevant for you to think about
And not illusions of grandeur

>low IQ zergs

>exit.al/en/2018/01/10/scientific-report-waste-management-law-damages-albanias-eu-aspirations/

Pukes*

Attached: 1519281509273.png (250x202, 8K)

>implying you're not best friends
Where's that video of croatians screaming
>Kosovo! KOSOVOOO!

Attached: sp-albanci_620x0.jpg (620x413, 139K)

I would fuck her, my little rapebaby. Say hi to daddy (me).