Is he the ben shapiro of the left?

Attached: benshapirooftheleft.jpg (701x663, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/reckful
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who?

looks like Edward Snowden with rickets

Is this that manlet who debated that retard mutt venti and made us all look like FOOLS?

Ben Shapiro is actively kiking and being subversive as part of the wider jewish strategy.

Destiny only plays devil's advocate and doesn't present an actual coherent position so it's impossible to take him seriously. Doesn't matter what your argument is, he just wants to pick it a part because he views debating as a video game, where the point is only to win, not with any particular goal in mind.

Ben Shapiro is the Ben Shapiro of the left
Anyone who thinks Ben Shapiro is right wing is retarded. The only ''right wing'' thing about him is that he might like a few percentage lower taxes and maybe reduce the immigration by a small percentage.

Attached: MV5BMTg5NzMzNzU3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjgwOTkxOA@@._V1_UY317_CR2,0,214,317_AL_.jpg (214x317, 13K)

They're both manlets, they both have high pitch nerd voices, they both talk extremely fast because they're afraid no one will listen to them

Only difference is Destiny is way less successful, I mean he plays video games for a living

twitch.tv/reckful

Destiny isn't jewish and doesn't have extremely rich Israeli donors.

I don't think he's particularly left-leaning except on select issues. He just likes trying to make the right look bad, despite having some right-leaning beliefs

Then again I don't know too much about him, just seen a few of his debates and used to watch his stream sometimes back when he played SC2

I love Destiny.

Why wont this brainlet debate Eric Striker?

Attached: 1438946290984.jpg (602x601, 74K)

he's a manlet with no sense of self-mastery or control, his REEEing and squirming about in his big boy gamer chair is beyond cringe

If Ben Shapiro was right wing, he would live in Israel.

I thought Stephen Hawking died?

No, Ben Shapiro is the Ben Shapiro of the left.

This.
I think his big selling-point is that he talks quickly.

Go back to Jow Forumsdestiny. That fast talking prick can't debate for shit. He just debates retards.

Attached: HsoJ_XC90oRk2HhJPR_sph7TbeYTP7tu-ujEovyCJWM.png (407x552, 229K)

Talk about dysgenic holy shit

Attached: 1522357663998.jpg (1000x1000, 148K)

he looks disabled

go back

Is he a well positioned subversion agent in the controlled opposition movement? If so then yes.

Attached: 1529094567974.png (593x580, 621K)

This. Destiny has rich arab donors instead.