Are we the original Europeans?

Attached: I-haplogrupa.jpg (776x600, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C4JPMYHTZis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty much

>tfw 100% illyrian

yes. oldest human bones are found in Balkans, absolutely btfoing Africans and the out of Africa theory. However you Bosnians have lost your original genetics and are now slav and turk rapebabies.

It is kind of astonishing that we have preserved our genes for thousands of years. This is literally not even wewuzing. Yet we are the ones that are always called nonwhite.

6'2" master race checking in

Attached: i.jpg (1084x395, 112K)

We actually minimally mixed as the map shows

Attached: 8497df56c5f330f3262b084028746cee--ancient-maps-prehistory.jpg (720x600, 54K)

youtube.com/watch?v=C4JPMYHTZis

Attached: STJ.png (578x348, 200K)

>It is kind of astonishing that we have preserved our genes for thousands of years.
I hope we will preserve them for other thousand years and not fall for rice fever or jungle fever.
>Yet we are the ones that are always called nonwhite.
By shitskins, degenerates and cucks. Who cares, kek

I welcome all white pure Europeans to come here. Our demographics are critical. Our youth is leaving. Let Bosnia be white shelter before we get invaded by niggers too.
>inb4 s*rbs say:"u no wite cuz islam"

Ur talking about haplogroup I? I is considered paleolithic european whereas haplogroup R is considered neolithic.

Altough the interesting thing is that islam actually kept us white and pure. As we convertes to islam, we did not get raped by Turks, nor did we mix with our neighbours due to religious differences.
It has also kept us conservative, yes it has some downsides but generally it helped us.
>inb4 traitorzz of europe sold yourselves, praise (((Christ)))

Attached: FB_IMG_1501692651563.jpg (720x720, 127K)

Our demographics are not that bad but the problem is not having a good economy in Balkans
We don't need overpopulated didnu/sòycucks filled Balkans but a green comfy piece of land
>inb4 srbs post muh kebab remove n sheit

this guy is on some powerful drugs

Attached: 13311753.gif (500x295, 994K)

I love when people say that Bosnians aren't European,pic related is from Banja Luka

Attached: IMG_20180615_234222_809.jpg (323x490, 30K)

Do you like serbian cock? I jacked off to the details of your peoples attempted genocide. Its cool tho. I jack off to colonialism, slave trade, holocaust, nanking and all sorts of war crimes. So nothing against you.

Attached: mass-grave-bosnia.jpg (540x360, 84K)

>haplogroup
>gene preservation
lol wut? half of american niggers are running around with r1b, they have nothing to do with preservation

Attached: 1529094445258.jpg (680x693, 156K)

So you support literal white genocide?

Attached: FB_IMG_1501839292569.jpg (720x720, 91K)

Jeбeм ти cecтpy цигaнcкy

I like rape. I don't care about race.
>tfw will never be conquistador kidnapping native girls and killing off the men.

Attached: 556489-33110-0.jpg (260x346, 31K)

Haplogroups are overrated. Guy in pic related runs around with a European paternal Haplogroup.

Attached: ProudEuropean.jpg (400x400, 22K)

I should add I do sort of resent my race for creating civilized society. I'm more or less an anarchist that can't get laid. I wish every day I was born in a more savage time where I could just rape another villages women. Life isn't fair.

Nope. Turkish rape babies

t. el goblino

im directly descended from the Roger the Nice who was a Frankish Duke who control Aquitaine back in 254.

Read:

Nope, just a generic white American.

Attached: IMG_20180615_170224.jpg (4032x3016, 2.39M)

It's the basq

no, you are turk rape baby

吸它的葉子

You too read:

>generic white American

Not even trying to say, white. kek

so you are racist turk rape baby you say

Attached: templar.jpg (600x686, 62K)

Indo-Europeans are white. Basals are just a subject people. Every civilization has been built on the backs of unfree labor. Your ancestors were our underclasses. Be grateful you got the Euro branch. The Indo branch not only subjugated the natives, that they forced them to worship our kings as living gods.

We are all mutts to some degree. Stupid sexy untermenschen.

turn your flash off
Europeans are nothing but migratory agricultralists from Arabia. Original Europeans looked like pic related, they only ate fish.

Plus that hablogroup isn't the most popular modern european one. Most Europeans are R1b, which had originate in the middle east.

The reason we are whiter than the middle east is simply because higher latitude made our skin get lighter because all we were eating was bread and couldnt get enough vitamin D so our skin compensated in exchange for slight increase in skin cancer.

Attached: brits.jpg (1484x809, 53K)

>believing in (((christ))) is better than Allah hurr durr
Atleast we openly hate jews unlike you cucks.
>w-we're all m-m-mutts haha
No we are not. Sure nobody is le 100% , and in reality nothing in nature is perfect. But the fact is that Europeans are from the Balkans, not Africa. And Bosnians are white.

>a muslim writes with serbian cyrillic
finally, returning to your roots i see

we hate nobody, we fight intolerance

you are the one putting yourself in position of our enemy, turk

Attached: 53138913.jpg (416x448, 56K)

The fact is that Indo-Europeans are from central Asia and then went on to conquer Europe, India, and Persia because we wuz horselords and shit. We built the civilization that lets you LARP as a real human.

Cyrillic is superior. We were same in the past, but realistically you mixed more. It is very easy to differenciate a Bosnian woman for example and a Serbian one. That doesn't mean we can't stop killing each other every 30 years tho.
I have no connection to Turks whatsoever. And I hate them.

Well,actually my lad,the specific I2 subclade in South Slavs is only 2300 years old(although it is assumed it might be 4000+).Also it has nothing to do with Illyrians.

ok, self-hating turk

may god forgive you your sins

Attached: jesus.jpg (647x900, 97K)

This, it doesn't really tell you much and the meme maps that get posted all say the same thing but are portrayed wildly different.

>Cyrillic is superior
das rite

>We were same in the past
we're mostly the same even now. it's just the people we both mixed through the time were different. for example, we mixed with vlachs/romanians and bulgarians while you mixed with hungarians, germans, slovaks and other slavs who accepted islam during ottoman conquests of hungary but were expelled from their lands once austria got it back under their rule. but it's true that you mixed less

Attached: I2-PH908.png (1166x881, 311K)

>that slavic ww2 rape train

>vlachs/romanians and bulgarians
forgot to add greeks in that mix, too

is that was passes for white now?

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (741x649, 51K)

That is the case yes.
You are just memeing at this point. I have proven we are not Turks. You are just choosing to be ingorant at this point. Also Islam>(((Catholicism)))

You actually forgot Monte Negrin migrations.

pepe frogs that evolved into white people

>we mixed with vlachs/romanians and bulgarians
>implying every serb is a srbijanac

i count them as serbs but yeah through them we indirectly mixed with albanians, too. today genetic tests even show that they're more distanced from us than other ex-yugos are

Attached: kiw9rry.png (2100x1525, 397K)

yeah, krajina and vojvodina faggots mixed with the same people with whom muslims and croats did. the gradient of difference is visible as you go all the way from the north through the south

>cyrillic
>serbian

It was a Illyrian priest who gave that to you

ikr, in fact I, as a Serb, identify more with croats and bosnians than south serbian turks

>Illyrian priest
albanian brainlet spotted

Attached: 1519680803870.jpg (211x239, 13K)

It's because no one wants to or can take over that shithole region. They can put vizers and governors to hold onto towns and ports but everyone in our region of the world just runs around the mountains fucking and stabbing.

>cyrillic literally from North-East
>Illyrian
What?
Honestly, we work best under occupation. Austria-Hungary is a perfect example of that. I wish Russia annexed us or something and gave us minor autonomy.

Aha,Albos have like 27,5 E1b while Monte Negrins have 27 E1b lmao.I don't really count as Serbs cause of their clan traditions tbhq.
Actually,acording to Haplo Memes Bosnian Serbs are a bit more Vlahic than "srbijanacs"Also Bosnian Serbs have the most semetic Haplomemes in all of Yugoslavia lmao.
Dunno,about Krajina Serbs.

>Also Bosnian Serbs have the most semetic Haplomemes in all of Yugoslavia lmao.
which ones?
they are actually more slavic than us if we go by haplos

Attached: 6qWOiVD.jpg (800x879, 598K)

r* halpogroup simply could not kill and the destroy the i male haplogroup line, other y haplogroups that were present in europe prior to the arrival of the indo europeans weren't so lucky, like C or G

J1.It's pretty minor and irrelevant,being 0 or 0,5 in other Ex-Yu countries but it's 3,5 for them.I go by Eupedia and wouldn't know much about older research,but yes while they have more E1b according Eupedia they also have more R1a.Let's be honest here,i don't know where you got your picture from,but it would imply Bosnian Serbs are as Slavic as Slovenians,Slovaks and Czechs.I doubt it's anywhere near 33%.