Why are white men so obsessed with morality when it's against our own interests...

Why are white men so obsessed with morality when it's against our own interests? We could literally enslave the other races, sit back and relax, turn the women into our sex slaves and kill them if they turned against us. What the fuck is our problem?

Attached: 1528207500873.jpg (624x936, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most people have morality because they live according to the golden rule. They're not evil degenerates like you.

>turn the women into our sex slaves and kill them if they turned against us.

how did that turn out for the Portuguese and Spaniards ?

Attached: thic.webm (794x720, 2.93M)

religion

It should be illegal to marry a non-white woman and after the birth it should be mandatory to put the mongrel bastards in camps where the girls are trained to become future sex slaves and the men just regular slaves. We could make it work.

Nice webm, m8.

Other white people and (((white people)))
Not like China or Japan would give a fuck if we purged our countries and noone else could do anything about it.

>Meme flag
>Implying a white man standing up for himself is evil
Jew detected.

fuck this cunt.

Attached: 1528413248014.jpg (1080x1458, 209K)

She was always just a meme, user. I know it's painful to accept, but it's the truth. I went suicidal a few years ago when I realized it, but my analyst got my shit together and these days I'm looking at things differently.

When did Tay Tay get birthing hips??

Attached: boner.png (298x279, 34K)

I've been wondering the same thing, user.

that angle is just her thighs
her hips are still priddy narrow
not that it matters given how often c section is now

Like seriously, I always thought she was a string bean

Attached: taytay.jpg (662x1056, 121K)

Because we are not low iq animals.

Look at the webm posted by It doesn't seem like it.

I guess there's been a surgery tbqhwyf.

Ehh I just call them birthing hips, I can't really call them wide thighs because the fatties have appropriated the term. Tiny waist wide hips are kind of my thing.

Cause they're cuckolds.

It has to be, I've seen girls in high school finally start to grow but Taylor's what thirty something?

Thanks is exactly what a nigger would Say. So OP are you a nigger?

>Why are white men so obsessed with morality when it's against our own interests?
>t. Actual kike
Admit it, khazar .

Apparently 28, but close enough. A change like that using "natural ways" is impossible all the same.

Look at my flag, you faggot. Do you think there are a lot of Finnish niggers posting here?

The Jewish population in Finland is like 1,600. I'm pleased to say I'm not one of them.

Not at that age, although I've seen sixteen year olds who were flat as a pancaked suddenly become stacked. Though I completely agree, that's not natural.

>Why does X vote against their own interests?
cancer should be banned

how many babies has she birthed? if shes not a baby maker shes not a good role model for our women and daughters.

None, methinks.

Why is this useless thread up but my nord appreciation thread got deleted twice? Kinda biased are those mods if you asked me. Are they racist or something?

Attached: 01795879cec8d4017a13a7418bc82eaa.jpg (640x960, 274K)

>shes not a good role model for our women and daughters.
She's a celebrity of course she's not a good role model.

What's wrong with my thread?

This is why your stupid plan will never work.

It created a highly cooperative society that conquered the world, but ultimately succumbed to outside usurpation because Europeans foolishly mistook the rest of the world for themselves.

Attached: 5ab651267bf6d.gif (498x280, 1007K)

Hi! I’m here to enslave some races so I can spread my dominant genes. Ohhh is that avocado?

Attached: B0FD6681-29F8-4486-BBF0-68CCBF20EB47.jpg (400x400, 52K)

Because we don't want to turn into Africa. Morals separate us from niggers.

Attached: 223.jpg (920x730, 56K)

>implying literal slavery (like OP suggested plainly) = standing up for yourself
>being so pathetic that realizing Queen Tay is just a meme makes you suicidal
maybe it would've been the right choice after all, user

Attached: 9628498429848474654.jpg (893x719, 74K)

Because we dont need women anymore, very soon technology will set us free from them and with it we can conquer our continent.

We're actually decent... if not we'd just bomb shit and be done.... sometimes I feel like maybe a bit more stern wouldn't be bad.......
remember kids
>Jow Forums is a board of peace

Daily reminder white women want to breed with superior black gene

Attached: blacked.jpg (350x420, 30K)

Being indoctrinated into apathetic pacifism since essentially birth by all forms of media and social conditioning

gonna take some big balls to break that kind of psyop

>t.butthurt poo

Attached: 1505707684-Sefkocol04.jpg (1200x630, 206K)

True.

This even the jews wouldnt be able to do anything if euros acted tribal

Kys yourself, street-shitting animal. You should be ashamed of the degeneracy under which your race lives.

Altruism and empathy is the greatest strength and weakness of the white race.

Daughters.. and not being degenerate.

Shut up faggot

>he says this while advocating to have slaves
I guess irony isnt something you know.

If we did those things, we would be like niggers.

1.) It's always difficult to get people to flip the table over, because they have lots of nice things on that table. Things need to get really bad before they get better.

2.) Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k

The only Finnish thing I've seen posted here is that children's show with the little white girl and the black boy holding a tiny white and a big black dildo.

Clones

'superior'

Attached: shekels.jpg (253x235, 10K)

lmao shes trying to grow an ass to appease niggers .....crackers just cant get a break

Most finnish post in a while

whites are better than that. your scenario is nigger tier thinking.

Easier to get the world to work with you then working a world against you

Thank you, ally. I'm still a bit pissed about that Lapland thing, tho.

Motherfucker she looks good.

They fear the north, we are the last of the nations who can still go tribal and match other tribes...

>"hey isn't your dad the guy who dodged the draft and killed a woman for her purse?"
>gets excluded socially because your family's reputation is shit

Morality is a characteristic of a population in civilization where reputation of your family matters. Another aspect is r/k selection making this even more pertinent.

>They fear the north, we are the last of the nations who can still go tribal and match other tribes...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

I'd put a baby in her belly if she asked.

I've seen this bitches house in RI. She has people throw kids into the water if they step on her sand and her guards are armed.
I still love me some Tay tay though. Especially chunky Tay Tay.

>Our
Funny coming from a mongol.

A more serious response:
Western Europe did pretty much that, but it stopped, obviously. Two reasons for this are likely
>Jews
Always relevant and subversive. Controlling most of the civilized world up until the Night of Long Knives where they lost control and influence in Germany. This lead to a fear/realization among them that other nations could go the road of Germany as well, effectively ending Jewish world supremacy. This started the anti colonialist movements and led to the plan to make all goyim into a brown unintelligent mess. A plan that was technically made already in the beginning of the 20th century but only deemed neccesary after WWII.

If you don't bite into the Jewish conspiracy then you'll have to go with
>Inward perfection
Euros are the best in the world because we have relatively little technological and cultural stagnation compared to other parts of the world, staying innovative while maintaining an empire across the world, ruling the unruly lesser peoples, is much harder than being innovative without the sub-humans dragging us down.

Lastly, empires come and go. It's the way of the world.

Why are you laughing, gypsy? Yeah, many Nordic countries like Sweden are quite cucked these days, but the Northern Europeans are still the least mixed Europeans, which means we're capable of restoring a real tribal identity.

I dont know, what was wrong with my thread? It was on the same level.

Also MODS ARE PAID KIKES, Jow Forums IS COMPROMISED AND YOU CANNOT TRUST THE MODS OR THE SHILLS PAID TO DISMISS THOSE THREADS

Attached: 1529000608449m.jpg (530x1024, 74K)

>Hate and violence are peak human emotions
OP's a social outcast who doesn't have any charisma to influence people so he just thinks with his fists. Häpee ny edes vähä rotta

this.
a conscience is also what links us to god.
A gift even.
>Basedtheists btfo, etc.

Attached: 1527480809567.png (1022x731, 643K)

>Why are you laughing, gypsy? Yeah, many Nordic countries like Sweden are quite cucked these days, but the Northern Europeans are still the least mixed Europeans, which means we're capable of restoring a real tribal identity.
The hapa believes hes the least mixed.

Attached: funny.jpg (472x603, 69K)

>Mongol
>Probably coming from a person who lives in Oslo, a city whose population is pretty close to amerimutt meme these days.

she will never have children

Otto Wille Kuusinen detected.

Whites can't actually do that anymore. Africa's swarming with AKs, and if you wanna go nuclear China and India have those too.

Depends, though she is 28 the wall is already starting to approach.

I love her

Attached: 3A447BE9-2880-4E9F-8B6B-B543C00EBBC5.jpg (3520x1980, 1.5M)

Why do you love a old childless whore?

>he references some unknown proto-russkie who history has rightfully forgotten
Wanna know how I know you're out of touch regarding the 21st century?

>Why are you laughing, gypsy? Yeah, many Nordic countries like Sweden are quite cucked these days, but the Northern Europeans are still the least mixed Europeans, which means we're capable of restoring a real

don't show power level

>Can't handle banter
Cmon man, I'm starting to actually consider you non-white.

Because I find her attractive and enjoy her pop music. Is 28/29 old?

Yes and how many boyfriends did she have until now? Has she went over 20?

nice pair of legs on that bird, who is she ?

Attached: monocle guy.jpg (590x460, 28K)

So we should lower ourselves to the level of the niggers and mudslimes?

Why do you love a 12yo boy singer?

Fibroids. Her thighs and pelvis are wide as a car door

Attached: 6c8.jpg (200x200, 7K)

To be honest with you senpai, right now the only way to save the white civilization is to act a bit more like a nigger.

>What the fuck is our problem?
Fucking pussies the lot of us.

All Trump has to do is activate the national militia, at this point.

Attached: 1528961955268.jpg (800x650, 336K)

To the level of conquerors like our ancestors has been all their existence
Kikes would be exterminated with a paneuropean unity

I fucking love how this mongol talks about being white, its absolutely hilarious.

Because for the past 2,000+ years we've been building a better world by teaching it morality. A few cucks aren't going to stop us.

Shut up retard finns are the most native people of europe

>fingol

>Can't handle a counter-banter
Cmon man, I'm starting to actually consider you non-white.

Nice Reddit spacing

Nope they got conquered and systematically reproduced with the superior swedish bulls.

Looks like one of those 1,600 decided to start promoting degeneracy

We have to embrace the only way to live
Life with glory and honour , the life of a warrior

Still they are the modt pure europeans

>Gimps all round

Attached: IMG_2443.gif (800x800, 1.88M)