What is happening to traditional girls?

>Go to Google
>click image tab
>type 'traditional girls' in the search bar
>get pic related
What the fuck happened guys?
Lets see if your results differ, post em

Had to scroll down to the 9th line to see a white girl. THE FUCKIN 9th LINE!!!!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 22.13.36.png (2056x1258, 3.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bfmG28Vavs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Indian girls are so hot Jesus Christ!

Guess the image of traditional western girls truly is dead

>All Indian results
because you're searching from a "Brittish" IP

>What the fuck happened guys?
semantics

Attached: 1529099215.jpg (1241x874, 128K)

Underrated

Would desu

>be sikh
>have the hottest girls
>the most traditional girls
>white people mad as shit
>have to deal with their roastie daughters eating nigger dick
>OhImLaffin.mp3

That's what you get for stepping away from the church, you faggots. Our women are chaste and pure. Your women are trash.

I remember this Muslim in Sweden once saying how Swedish girls are not worth as much as Muslim girls, because Swedish girls fuck just about anyone and I remember thinking, "You know, I don't fucking disagree with him. A pure woman is worth more than a skank."

Attached: Sikh-Bride-Groom-Fresno-CA.jpg (960x761, 245K)

Indian qts are the real reason why Britain colonize Indian

ask (((them)))

There's a big difference between conservative and traditional, good luck finding a conservative that's still a virgin or has pride in her blood and ancestors

>cancuck
>be sikh
Yeah, it checks out.

I get the same shit. Dafuq.

Big surprise....
I would like to see what the mutts get, to lazy to log on to my VPN

/thread

White women aren't traditional.

I get the same thing
No negresses though. Rayciss

no woman that lives in the west is

Fine, I'll make post for brainlets. Here we go.

I guess google doesn't really know the meaning of words.

Except the ones that actively reject western values.
White women can't, because western values are literally nothing but white woman values.

Based Sikh optimized Google search results because they work at Google.

>type 'traditional girls' in the search bar
>get pic related

Attached: d4YGq0T.jpg (1080x1086, 258K)

How far down?

39 pages

KEK

traditional girls of the most populated countries. be more specific in your searches if using international scope.

use bing or duck duck go

google is actively trying to brainwash you

Uhhh guise, wtf?

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-15 mujeres conservadoras - Buscar con Google.jpg (1333x2256, 1.09M)

>doesn't see the obvious conspiracy
you are right though....Can you delete your post?

>traditional girls
>Phone bitches
pick one

Hmm

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-15 mujeres tradicionales - Buscar con Google.jpg (1343x2660, 1.64M)

>google is actively trying to brainwash you
To think white women aren’t traditional or conservative?

Based mexicans, the mutts should be jelly

>white girls
>traditional
They are too busy sucking Tyrone's dick, Ackhmed-san.

See We use them as synonims in coloquial language basically

The absolute state of bongistan
> youtu.be/bfmG28Vavs4

Based Sikh

>White women
> pride in her blood
No sweetie white women are trash and only look good sleeping with brown and black men.

you were not expecting to see white women I hope kek. Type 'dirty whore' if you want to see some

This i remembered a white girl in my nearest barista she was such a whore

Still wrong roastie

Attached: A2F1CBA6-4484-4582-ACAD-76C968D4408B.jpg (750x1104, 1023K)

Now try typing "white people" in the image search.
Their intentions are clear.

And you are a certifiable self loathing fag. How do you look at the mirror and not want to kys. You should move to the US so you can buy a gun and then KYS. Or, just walk around and wait for some muzzies to stomp your ass to death. No one will miss you and you leave this earth a slightly better place.
Cheers from burgerland.

Attached: Daler-Mehndi.jpg (800x528, 119K)

Attached: Whitewomangoogle.png (1080x1920, 1.36M)

I had a girl like that up until a few weeks ago. She ended up dumping me though; either because I acted too nice to her, or because she met some other guy. She even wanted me to take her virginity. I'm usually kind of a jerk but with her I treated her with respect because she seemed different than other girls, but it ended up driving her away.

Attached: Screenshot_20180615-163649.png (1440x2560, 266K)

I did this and got mostly asian women. What is this?

>a search engine has intentions

Attached: 1524778664692.png (623x450, 36K)

Google does you fucking chink.

>he think google messed with their algorithm so when you search white people you get niggers

Attached: 1523670158474.jpg (645x729, 88K)

A lot of what’s coming up seems to be related to that ‘Dear White People’ show and other things relating to American race relations. Try European people.

Why would niggers show up when I specifically type in white people or white woman. That is manipulation, chink.

commies at google want to fight "white supremacy" by not making it the default anymore... in a white country. So yeah, all these indians should show up on indian google, I want some american qts on google results.

test

Attached: 110.png (600x433, 110K)

maybe you should learn how google works before posting, my rural retard friend

Attached: 1521234149655.jpg (233x326, 16K)

yey not banned

Poo in the loo detected by Google customized results

Attached: 1515083903569.jpg (327x316, 45K)

Is it? Take a closer look

Attached: Niggered.png (1080x1920, 1.28M)

>rural
>canada

ffs not friend

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-15 pol - Why are whte girls such vile whores - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (640x800, 847K)

It's run by nigger lovers. Mystery solved

Because white women arent traditional?

Attached: Da2e2RCWkAMWMV9.jpg (500x500, 33K)

>muh city lyfe
KEK alert

as if every single indian girl wouldn't sacrifice anything to suck a white dick

Attached: 1525684623322.jpg (549x498, 25K)

Good one. Explain why niggers show up in my image search then. Teach me something.

I get the same results searching for "traditional girls" but if I put it in spanish "chicas tradicionales" Google gives me chinks. What's interesting is in italian "donne tradizionale" first results are italian and german women.

Guess this confirms Italy is based

ITT: brainlets that have no clue how search engines work.

If you can't figure out why typing "traditional" and "white" games the search engine into bringing up results of non-white people, then you're all hopeless. I've spent too much time in too many of these threads explaining it to go into it again, all of the information you need is available. There is no conspiracy. Just a bug in how search engines work.

Nope. Google is pushing a nigger agenda. You can't change my mind.

why dont you fucking google how google work stupid twat instead of asking me

google iceland people dumb nigger its just a sea of whites. now try to figure out why one feedbacks niggers and one doesnt

Newfags must lurk for at least 10 years before posting. This is how the google algorithm works as has been exploited many times by the Russian hacker Jow Forums, with enough collaborators you can "bomb" terms into returning whatever you want.

Because you're fucking with me stupid faggot. I'll say whatever the fuck I want without the approval of a cock sucker like yourself. Get fucked.

The images are all being pulled directly from the text within the articles that matches your search term. As said, it’s still a flaw with how any search engine works. Use direct “ “‘s and - any term you want to keep out (racism, privilege, etc.)

Remain ignorant then.
>search engine works on ranking and referrals: the more pages link to something, the higher that thing ranks
>the type of page to mention ethnicity is in the context of non-whites, since white is "default" in the western world
>niggers make tumblrs of WHITE GIRL AND BLACK MAN or BBC_ON_WHITE BACKGROUND or WHITE_CHICK_RAILED_BY_PACK_OF_NIGGERS

That's all. The popular pages which mention race tend to do it in a context of NOT being white. But they also MENTION the keyword "white" a lot on those types of pages.

yeah dont worry i know you say whatever the fuck come through that rotten airhead of yours. no thoughts, no filters, just pure fucking retardation of the highest order. why dont you do the white race a favor and kill yourself 2 digits IQ subhuman

Do you fuckers really think I don't understand that shit? You really think I am that retarded huh? Good for me. Expect the unexpected.

Try this instead.
Search google for:
>beautiful woman
>beautiful couple
>happy couple
>happy woman
>smiling woman
>smiling couple
>joyful woman
>joyful couple

If there is a conspiracy to fill your google image search results with niggers, where are all the niggers for the search terms I listed above? If "they" are engaging in a conspiracy to fill your search results with niggers, then they're doing a pretty bad job of it.

How about I kill you?

Because in this case it is hitting on images with tags of traditional dressed women. Now if you used the search parameter white traditional women, and got this l could agree there is a problem. I am actually amazed whites made it on the first page.

>I don't know

Attached: leaf2.jpg (1227x951, 115K)

>Explain why niggers show up in my image search then. Teach me something.

Hook, line, and sinker.

"white traditional women" is a pretty poor search term as well, because the kind of web pages hosting those pictures wouldn't refer to themselves as white, they'd be using their specific ethnic or national heritage, ie
>traditional italiam woman
>traditional romanian woman
etc

>i was only pretending to be retarded!

Attached: jeff.jpg (2048x3072, 1.58M)

Jow Forums is satire, African booty licker.

Yeah, I don't know when the phrase "traditional girls" was used in the west
Clearly before 20th centuary and the internet
Look for the "All" results, i first get this indians and then get children bed design
there are very few people in the west who knows anything about traditional girls/boys, except for the old of course

Attached: get out.gif (350x232, 461K)

Right, you made half a dozen posts, including screenshots, complaining about niggers in your white-people google searches, SATIRICALLY.
I believe you :^)

Attached: instead.jpg (1600x900, 338K)

The internet brainlet badass. Do you seriously not know how search engines works? Or why this happens? Hint: feedback loop.

Christ, there's no hope for this board.
White girls are usually going to be tagged as just "girls" or whatever.
"Traditional girls" most likely returns hits for "traditional religious/spiritual/tribal" or whatever bullshit, which tends to be, like, Indian.
There's no conspiracy here, you're just retarded.

Also poo in loos have arranged marriages and plaster these ads everywhere on there blogs or marriage sites or some shit and seem to use ‘traditional girl’ in abundance as a key word as a selling point. That’s what most of the images I clicked on linked back to rather than blatant stock images.

RACIST AND SEXIST

It's American hours on Jow Forums right now.

You faggots sure are serious in your thinking, wew. Didn't mean to trigger all of you pussies. Or did I?

I have the EXACT same search results.

they are normies (read old people)
people who started to use computers for email/facebook/work and now their lack of understanding how computers work, make them make threads like these

Attached: you.png (360x600, 149K)

If you only knew. Did you forget the theme of the thread?

over a decade later, that comic is truer than ever.

That is indeed true. Just like if you searched for traditional Poojeet divorce, you would get images of gas cans, and Molotov cocktails.

> A pure woman is worth more than a skank.

key that opens many locks is a masterkey.

a lock that opens with many keys is a shitty lock.