I figured out why Africa is a failure

Because the Black race has an inferior capacity to Love and Sacrifice for each other.

Blacks are mostly selfish, and slaves to their base desires.. e.g. hyper sexuality, violence, greed.....

This is why, historically, sub-saharan Africa has had no major civilizations, and why Africa today is a shithole. Because the Black Man cares only for himself, and will steal from his fellow man, and refuse to sacrifice himself for the greater good. He is a slave to his primitive desires.

Meanwhile, the White Man has a great capacity for Love, and for Self-Sacrifice if there is a greater good. The White Man will fight for "the glory of Rome", the White Man will lay down his life in order to protect his neighbor, the White Man will refuse his base desires of greed, and instead plant seeds for future generations to enjoy, even though he will never bear the fruits of it.

This is how the White Man has built great civilizations. Because we are more willing to sacrifice ourselves, our money, our time, our very LIVES....... in order to achieve something greater. This is why White Men, as a whole, don't abandon their children, because of our greater capacity for Love. And on the other spectrum, why black men have no issues abandoning their children and leaving single mothers in their wake.

The White Man is truly move advanced. Emotionally. Intellectually.

Attached: Memorial-Day-sacrifice.png (600x465, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Colonization_Society
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have a easier formula nigger = nigger

You are over analyzing it, trying to sound smarter than you are, it's simple
Niggers have an average IQ of 65, meanwhile whites are above 100, that's an abyss of difference.

No, OP is right. Anytime you hear about a black man sacrificing anything for someone who isnt his immediate family, it makes the news

Thanks for the compliment.

I wasn't trying to sound anything. If you think I sounded "smart", then thanks.

You're an idiot if you think that these are qualities that cannot be taught, and you're even more of an idiot if you think that it just comes out of nowhere.

The trouble with Africa is that it's full of Africans!

Attached: longshanks.png (1273x542, 570K)

yeah this is accurate but its not the only reason.

Capitalism is based on selfish wants of the individual. So OP is wrong with thinking selfishness is bad for the country.
I think its more of a lack of future understanding. They didnt have winters so they didnt have to think 2 steps ahead.

>You're an idiot if you think that these are qualities that cannot be taught

We've been teaching for hundreds of years but still they don't learn. So, you're WRONG.

You can teach the concepts, but one race will have a greater capacity to embrace it, and practice it, than the other will.

I suspect the White Man has a more advanced hormonal makeup, or brain development.

No. You sounded extremely RETARDED, and got TLDR’d in one sentence that better described reality instead of the mental hi-beam performance you pathetically attempted in order to come off as smart on an anonymous image board.

And your inability to understand that makes you even more retarded than I thought from the OP.

Attached: 671B2A81-83DD-478A-B82F-6F9832BC51A3.gif (1000x1000, 208K)

>They didnt have winters so they didnt have to think 2 steps ahead.

This is much closer to the truth. Winters made Europeans hard, but you know damn well a shitload of our ancestors starved to death first. We learned to store during the good times and ride out the bad.

The White Man may practice Capitalism at work....... but then he goes home and sacrifices his time and money to raise the next generation of citizens.

Sacrificing yourself to raise a family is a noble cause that benefits the Civilization.

Which is why Black men refuse to do it. They don't want to sacrifice their time or money or luxury for the Family.

assmad about pixels

It's all about reinforcement, and having quality teachers helps. You have to concede that negroes havent exactly gotten the best education. To take it deeper, it's mostly a matter of class than race, in my opinion.

This explanation is a failure when you consider other Civilizations that propped up in hot environments with no snowy winters.

How do you explain the Mayan or Aztec Civilizations in the Americans, or the great Asian civilizations in the jungles of Thailand and Cambodia?

That is the most moronic thing I have heard today.

No unity of one peoples.

Factions of different tribes.
Who gladly scarified for the betterment of said tribe.

Europe was consolidated.

Attached: Bucko room.png (700x400, 150K)

Also also, in america at least, there is a cultural bias against whiteness in negro communities. That *could* be construed as being their own fault. People don't have to buy into these things, but unfortunately they do.
Spoiler alert: White folk, asian folk, native folk, russian folk, it would be easier to say folk, Human folk, buy into this shit really easily.

Hmmm yeah i see ur point i do a 180 when im at work vs home.
>Family always comes before anything else.

As usual, the matter is far more complicated than people give it credit for.
The issue of different coloured people seems incredibly minor to me.

I have a variety of reasons for this.
Firstly, and most importantly, everyone is human. You can argue this point if you want, but a negro can breed with any other race, and produce viable offspring. A white can do the same, and aboriginal can do the same. I defy you to provide an example of a human, as a race, that cannot.
Secondly, Even if we were not, we owe it to ourselves as actual humans to better all other life as best as we can. It doesn't matter if its fish in the ocean, or your best dog friend, or your wife and children. You should be doing your best to improve the lives of every other person you see, not doing the opposite.
Thirdly, a unified humanity has a greater capacity to problem solve than a humanity that spends ALL of its time dickering amongst itself over which humans are better off than which other humans and for whatever reasons.
Fourthly, there are natural forces out there that will destroy all humanity if we don't act. It doesn't matter if it's the earth fucking us up on it's own, it doesn't matter if it's an asteroid that's a coming. If we don't our shit together, the cosmos will see us gone.
Fifth, ignoring the idea of natural catastrophe, there's always the very real possibility that somewhere out there in the vastness of space, there are other beings. And they might want us dead. I don't have time to describe every scenario, and really it would save me a lot of time if someone screencapped all this. Im lazy im not gonna do it.
Sixthly, I couldnt think of a sixth thing at this moment, and I'm rapidly losing patience with this whole thing. THINK FOR YOURSELVES FOR DAMN SAKE.

NO IM NOT A ROBOT

I'll throw another addendum to this, we should still eat other animals, but that doesn't mean we cant treat them fine before we do. Animals taste better when they're treated better. Ask any chef.

I'll tell you about niggers. You can't reason with a nigger because he could be on drugs, alcohol, brain damaged, or retarded, so you have to just walk away. We should really give away the South and move all the niggers there. If not, they will always be a burden to us.

/thread

>given precious land for free to niggers instead of just deporting all of them back to Africa
You can't be this cucked

I think you're on to something here.

This, ado And seem to us westerners soulless robots but they aren't their emotional maturity is different. They take all emotions to extreme, and are.unable.to handle processing their emotions properly. You might be k to something but it's not whole truth. Definetly.interesting perspective worth studying emotional behvioural patterns in different human phenotypes.

*Asians seem soulleless

As for asia, monsoons and extreme dry-wet season cycle. And central america has shitloads of tornadoes and storms. The concept of thinking two steps ahead still applies.

further testing of your hypothesis is needed

most african countries have an average IQ of like 68. 70 and below is considered mentally retarded. so over HALF the population of these countries are literally retarded. thats why they can't build or maintain a civilization and why they need billions of dollars in aid from white people.

iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country

Oh good the imperialism cuck brigade.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Colonization_Society

Deportation is dead. They couldn't do it even when racism was official policy. Now there are millions more blacks. Who will pay for it?

Partition is realistic.

Whenever africans started to do something right western nations interfered, and they are now doing the same in the middle east yikes

Whiteboi living in the basement of his divorced mum, who never seen a difficult day thinks he knows shit about Africa..delusional white boys are the cancer of this universe. Sit your ass down steve.

Attached: FB_IMG_1529098742655.jpg (720x760, 31K)

>Blacks are mostly selfish, and slaves to their base desires.. e.g. hyper sexuality, violence, greed.....
So basically liberalism seeks to turn us all into niggers?

No the cancer most definitely to the world and why the fuck not the universe too is the masses of low iq, low mental faculty non whites that have exploded in demographics over the last century thanks to the technology and medicine of the white man.

7 billion non whites vs 700 million whites
and you would collectively be 700 million non whites if you hadnt received assistance. What are you going to do when all the whites are gone? Ask for space gibs from aliens? You're a joke and the world would be better off if we had just left you to starve, rape and pillage in your own bubbles.

OP is a faggot, but he is probably correct.

The difference between k selection and r selection does a multitude of things for innate personality characteristics in a population. With quality over quantity children the people care more about their family's reputation in society so develop a tendency for teamwork, taking one for the team, and honor. Breeding for quantity over quality there is only primal selfishness and basic tribal emotions to run off of; nothing complex like honor. R select produced humans are inferior in every respect; they are garbage in society and a waste of resources.

I think you're stupider than OP who is better. Most of you faggots don't even read the design of experiments for IQ tests. You glance at a diagram of IQ and think they were done accurately or well in each country when in fact a lot of times it's based on estimates derived from GDP. For example, Lynn/Vahennen's crap is bullshit, even though I am racist.

A lot of you faggots lying about low IQ are from trailer park and are basically White trash, being low IQ yourself. You have no sense of doubt about throwing these diagrams where you didn't actually take time to look at the journal articles and context of results. OP at least thinks more dynamically than you faggots.

And yes, fuck niggers. Spending 1 hr reading about their history is enough to determine that with certainty. Looking at Lynn/Vahennen's BS will just spread misconception because their studies sucked.

Its more simple than that.
In Africa food and sustenance were available to the fastest, most capable individuals whenever they wanted.
Food storage and planning ahead were not necessary for survival.
Maintaining close bonds with others and widespread peace were not necessary either.
Consequently their cultural tendencies and genetic lines evolved heavily around athleticism and short-term decision making.
That explains black culture's strengths and shortcomings anywhere and everywhere it exists.

>because blacks have an impaired
response for delayed gratification

fixed that for you. It is almost as if certain races have evolved to adapt to certain circumstances.

Either certain races or certain cultures are inferior compared to the first world standards, pick your poison. Wow, that means multi culti was never bound to succeed!

Oops forgot pic.

Attached: mods are paid kikes.png (720x1280, 292K)

essentially this yes

The only thing stupid about OP is that image. The soldier is just sacrificing himself for kikes.

>Because we are more willing to sacrifice ourselves, our money, our time, our very LIVES....... in order to achieve something greater.

And that is just what we are doing all day for it aren't we:) Compared to Africa?

Attached: z.png (414x233, 145K)

how did that turd Reich work out for u.