Autism

¿Why is autism increasing on the west Jow Forums? ¿What are the political implications of growimg autism masses?

Attached: autismrise.jpg (499x409, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thewildeman2.blogspot.com/2013/04/why-we-need-autism-education-more-than.html?m=1
drexel.edu/now/archive/2014/April/Autism-Risk-Older-Parents/
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2012/04/09/150250294/study-warns-of-autism-risk-for-children-of-obese-mothers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Better diagnoses and possibly autism being caused by recessive genes.
By the way Spainbro, English doesn't use this symbol ¿, you only put the closing symbol at the end of the sentence.

Yeah that's true. But I wonder how the political dynamics would work in a mainly autist poblation

If anyone is interested, here's the source: thewildeman2.blogspot.com/2013/04/why-we-need-autism-education-more-than.html?m=1

Isn't it obvious? IT'S THE GLUTEN, PEOPLE!

autism only affects whites doesn't it? pretty sure it's genetic

Autistic people breeding more

If I'm not wrong it's not only whites. Asian and blacks have too but much less

Even autistic women reproduce below replacement level. This is not it.

Maybe it's an effect of childrearing thse days. Too much entertainment facilitate children to self-isolate, instead of having to pass time interacting with peers.

t. television reared autist

But you never asked your parents if they are autists? Probably they are, or your mother, or your father

I'm the only one in my extended family. It's nevertheless very likely genetic though. I believe I read somewhere that abberations in brain-chemistry have been found in autistic people very early.

However, I believe that poor child-rearing can also result in the expression of autistic behaviour. Perhaps partly contributing to the increase shown in the pic in the OP.

Roasties waiting until they're 40 to have babies.

Fat, old women getting pregnant should be fucking outlawed. In fact, euthanize all fatties.

>Autism Rate Accelerates with Mother's Age Over 30
drexel.edu/now/archive/2014/April/Autism-Risk-Older-Parents/

>Autism Risk For Children of Obese Mothers
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2012/04/09/150250294/study-warns-of-autism-risk-for-children-of-obese-mothers

work in tech, the last candidate my boss interviewed was a 200 pound black autistic transsexual. they got hired.

Women are in their prime at 18. When they wait till 35 to have a baby = autism. Pretty simple. No vaccines required.

Autism was just under diagnosed before goy

It's not, it's just more understood and easier to recognize

autism has become a lot more broader, definable and recognisable over the years.

Fluoride in the water.

pretty obvious senpai
it's the jews