Tekashi 6ix9ine is literally the biggest threat to ZOG right now...

Tekashi 6ix9ine is literally the biggest threat to ZOG right now. He's using CIA binaural beats technology to reverse-program the youth against their Jewish oligarchs. He might look like another urban youth degenerate, but he's basically just a trojan horse who's trying to blow up the NWO from the inside. In order to gain traction online he needs to pose as a deviant so they throw money at him. Jewish youtube algorithms only promote the most degenerate music so he's playing 4-D chess. All the "SCUUUUUM GANG" and "NIGGA" talk is just a machiavellian smokescreen he ingeniously created to fly under the radar. It's in our best interest to promote 6ix9ine and unveil the truth behind his lyrics Protip: that money he's making is being funneled into dissident groups across North America

Attached: 1529024929886.png (527x460, 215K)

based

Checked. PRAISKEK

Have you been huffing jenkem again OP?

that'd be cool but let's be real

he's just another white guy trying to be black

do we really need more of that?

>HALF 'RICAN HALF MEXICAN

Niggas iffy, uh, blicky got the stiffy, uh (blacks can't be trusted)
Got the blicky, uh, drum it holds fifty, uh (prepare for the race war)
Scum Gang! (RWDS)
Pop these niggas like a wheelie nigga, you a silly nigga (Niggers are unintelligent and I will shoot them)
In the hood with them Billy niggas, and them Hoover niggas (They live in packs)
You run up and they shooting niggas, we ain't hooping nigga (I don't care if niggers die)
No KB, you a loser nigga, up that Uzi nigga (I'm loading my gun to shoot a black)
On the stoop, crills in my draws, your girl on my phone (The queen giving orders to murder jews)
She wanna fuck but keep her clothes on, I only want the jaw (Thots want to fuck me but I'll punch them)
Man that's really all I use her for, I kick her out the door (Women must know their place)
I don't want her, you can keep the whore, she fiendin' for some more (Women are worthless)
In New York my niggas don't Milly Rock, my niggas money bop (Blacks behave like apes)
Blow a case a nigga throwing shots, I run 'em off they block (shooting niggers)
Quarter milli in the stash box, I grinded for my spot (Purchasing anti-tank weaponry)
Niggas talking 'bout that cash but my bag worth a lot (Niggers are poor)

Attached: 89f.jpg (600x600, 46K)

>white

Attached: 1508844858766.png (676x689, 25K)

Whige? R U functionally retarded? XD

>he's just another white guy trying to be black
>white guy

Attached: amerimutt.png (420x420, 18K)

>white

Attached: 1462735056559.jpg (431x450, 68K)

That mutt is gross as fuck and I never heard of it until I came here.

That stupid piece of shit gets the rope too.
Fuck this thread

Walking gay pride flag Mexican tranny gang member says nigga a lot

Attached: You.jpg (1952x3264, 1012K)

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

You mutts have gone full retard. Pls nuke yourselves.

Attached: Sage 2.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

10/10 weapons grade post.

>white

This thread is so fucking stupid it reads like a clever old /b/ op, meaning it's just dumb enough to work.

I guarantee you could get this retard to say "I ate the juice" or some shit that could be taken out of context in a YouTube video.

Attached: 1526760423209.gif (553x529, 42K)

I'll never forget the first time that picture appeared on /b/ and everyone moaned how that retard had a bigger nutsack than he did.

>Tekashi 6ix9ine is literally the biggest threat to ZOG right now. He's using CIA binaural beats technology to reverse-program the youth against their Jewish oligarchs. He might look like another urban youth degenerate, but he's basically just a trojan horse who's trying to blow up the NWO from the inside. In order to gain traction online he needs to pose as a deviant so they throw money at him. Jewish youtube algorithms only promote the most degenerate music so he's playing 4-D chess. All the "SCUUUUUM GANG" and "NIGGA" talk is just a machiavellian smokescreen he ingeniously created to fly under the radar. It's in our best interest to promote 6ix9ine and unveil the truth behind his lyrics Protip: that money he's making is being funneled into dissident groups across North America

>The mental gymnastics to push this degenerate subhuman spic unto young white teens furthering the degeneracy of our Western Christian Civilization
Fuck off fucking kike.

Attached: brainlets.jpg.png (1024x883, 451K)

I used to think that British people were a bunch of uptight faggots, with rotten teeth and a seriously homosexual sounding accent. But pol has made me unironically love (most of) you guys. Their nanny state tries to control their thoughts then they come to pol and learn how to racism from their American and Dutch and German and Polish cousins and now they are ready to kill the jew and remove the kabab and I am so fucking proud. Maybe pol will indirectly lead to the next great British renaissance wouldn't that just be swell guys?

Attached: warning3.png (947x442, 187K)