Have we reached a point where it just too late...

Have we reached a point where it just too late? Maybe it better to just go for the ride instead of trying to fix a system beyond broken...

Attached: ABF46627-1B94-478D-B49A-714D0B9C7A9E.jpg (960x950, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2012/09/boys-on-the-side/309062/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ride the tiger

I would fuck them. They have a no blacks rule but I would break the raw dog rule.

how can I do this as a woman?
Should I go out and suck off the next best Group of men because it would be so liberating and degenerate?

''No blacks''

Could be worse. Would fuck.

>No Blacks
They have to be ironic, unless a previously sorority sister caught HIV

I've never noticed the no blacks rule damn

>i can't spot blatant shop the post
are you retarded? original said "no dick blocks"

Attached: 1526500552736.png (621x702, 56K)

>Even sorority turbosluts won't fuck a nignog.

Beautiful.

Attached: The Two-Palm Torture.jpg (520x496, 37K)

Its edited you fucking morons. Someone post the original.

>original said "no dick blocks"
Post it

Attached: Doubt.png (492x280, 85K)

no blocks would make sense.

I'd shag them regardless because I'm a hopeless degenerate.

>Have we reached a point where it just too late? Maybe it better to just go for the ride instead of trying to fix a system beyond broken...
In this situation yess

It's shopped retards

Attached: 1515485007787.jpg (3072x3039, 1.28M)

What's the deal with the one about drinking water

Attached: question frog.png (231x218, 8K)

Reverse google you fucking mongoloid

They had a meeting at the whores club and decided "no niggers" but since they are PC they went with "no blacks". They then did the edit and spread it around so niggers would quit slapping their lips so loud in the parking lot.

-> right click and google search newfag
or click the arrow key and iqdb
better yet return to Jow Forumsthedon*ld

Attached: 1528348598170.jpg (960x1024, 332K)

Why the fuck was 'Thot' changed to pussy.

its means to sober up

just let everything burn down

physically unfit people like this will immediately die

Don't you have work to do?

Like making a country that people want to live in?

Attached: whr-turk1.gif (674x718, 197K)

we got to have this war ffs seriously

t. islamist trying to stop people from stopping them slowly fucking everything up
>but white women are whores
yeah sluts are gonna slut but fuck islam

the one on the right wrote it, also shes a jew

Yes we know, it's been posted before you triggered little newfag. The fact that you pathetic little fucks are getting so upset about it means it's only gonna make people wanna post it more to rile you up. I bet you're the Turkish kara boga poster.

Attached: 1487470435988.gif (282x257, 1.8M)

Rule #2, my man. Rule #2

Attached: 1528245577502.jpg (300x300, 9K)

The water in America turns you gay, that's why we only drink Mt. Dew and Pabst.

Attached: 1528505014345.jpg (540x720, 47K)

>you've been to the Pussy Palace

Attached: 1502322296807.jpg (1024x536, 120K)

Like she can help wanting to suck a dick.

Outside of that,nice pic...

Of course, men don't lick girls, btw xD

Roll. Third time's the charm

Attached: 13696590_637581039724595_591347558_n.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Attached: 111111.png (1156x2031, 290K)

>1post by this ID

>no blacks

sign me up

every time I see this picture I also see the look on the faces of these girls' kids when they hit 16, 17, and the class asshole gets hold of this photo and flashes it on the classroom hologram or whatever the fuck exists at that time.
imagine knowing you spent 9 months swimming around in what was once a proud semen swamp. no wonder everyone's fucked up.

Is this real? What the fuck is going on with your women over there? Americans explain yourselves.

>brb applying for american visa

A lot of girls in college should literally be killed

I believe it's a (relatively recent) American phenomenon. Here it is much, much harder for a girl to be a slut, or simply less acceptable. They exist, sure, but the conditions are tougher for them to behave like that. The whole dorm/college culture of the US does the opposite: it encourages and rewards slut behavior.

I just remembered having read this piece a couple of years ago, which really surprised me at the time. theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2012/09/boys-on-the-side/309062/

>inb4 (((theatlantic)))
yes I know

Disapproving of slut behavior is now seen as a signal that you are bigoted and want women to be submissive Amish breeding sows. There's no way to pass judgement without looking like the person in the wrong. It's fucked.

Being a slut is seen as empowerment here Diego. Don't worry about the antibiotic-resistant STDs or HPV from oral sex that can lead to cancer later or anything...

The sad thing is, if we could reorganize society so that fathers would get custody of their children on birth we could have the best of both worlds: women as fleshlights and breeders, but the children would still turn out okay.

As a someone who was raised by my dad exclusively I can say this is wrong. Just being male doesn't make some One more fit to be a parent just like being a women wont

Women are always unfit parents. Just look at what happens when they try to raise a child by themselves.

their not afraid of big dick they just don't want their shit stolen.