Theresa May, Prime Minister of Britain, has reverted to Islam

Theresa May, Prime Minister of Britain, has reverted to Islam.
In this video she renounces her Christian faith and recites the Shahadah.

youtube.com/watch?v=bfmG28Vavs4

Attached: 1529072589891.jpg (490x638, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/update-tommy-robinson-receiving-death-threats-in-new-uk-prison-imam-places-hit-on-tommy-robinson-video/
caldronpool.com/chilling-updates-on-tommy-robinson-orders-to-move-robinson-came-from-the-top-imam-reportedly-notified-muslim-inmates-the-day-before-the-move/
youtube.com/watch?v=GJqAY9OPWyY
clarionproject.org/muslim_brotherhood_explanatory_memorandum/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Powerful. Brave. The ghost of Maggie BTFO.

Bump also uk is now officially muslim nation

This is her future

Attached: 1528833106229.png (628x880, 398K)

just like India then

Attached: muslim-with-children-el-dennaoui-family.jpg (650x366, 62K)

>just like India
Posting a average british family how mad are you abdul

Like I say, these people (Theresa May) do not have beliefs.

Only a Satanic plan.

Attached: 1521934659892.jpg (303x400, 34K)

Don't make me come to India and drag your family back to the UK

Attached: muslim-hijab-british-parliament.jpg (609x424, 64K)

India is my new best friend. I don't care if you poo poo in the roads my friend.

Attached: 1524614924252.jpg (236x230, 13K)

Jesus Christ
What a wocuck

well isnt that a good thing ?

white sharia ?

Use Islam to kill the cucks and kikes ?

Attached: Prince-Charles-doing-swor-011.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

Attached: Sem Título.png (868x534, 574K)

Attached: Sem Título_2.png (864x530, 410K)

Eid mubarak ho

Attached: images.jpg (285x306, 23K)

Lel thanks leaf bro

Attached: 1528463166457.png (396x385, 133K)

why did you bongs let it gets this far

>the absolute state of bongland.

Attached: havin a kek.jpg (576x576, 38K)

OI M8 WHERE IS YOUR LOICENSE FOR THAT NAZI PROPAGANDA

Attached: britbong police.jpg (868x578, 184K)

Please go full brexit and isolate your cancerous country from the rest of europe.
We must quarantine this shit.

>Royal family gets blacked
>Prime minister is hanging out and dressing like a muslim woman
>Arab Imam openly calls for an assassination of Tommy Robinson with no repercussions

Wtf is wrong with England right now.

>reverted
Lol

> please go full brexit
Not gonna happen user

>Arab Imam openly calls for an assassination of Tommy Robinson with no repercussions
Can we get sauce on this at last?

LOL can you please start working towards replacing her with mogdanoff

Attached: may for eu.jpg (960x952, 172K)

This is outrageous

Mashallah, beautiful.

Much of Europe needs Islam to purify their minds. What has this come to?

hope the food was good

>reverted to Islam
>reverted

lol

We're royally fucked then, no pun intended.

Saudi $$$ took over the country through political espionage. It almost happened to America too.

>Jow Forums still thinks it was the jews as a mosque is built on every street corner in europe and a million muslim men are imported into the continent

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/update-tommy-robinson-receiving-death-threats-in-new-uk-prison-imam-places-hit-on-tommy-robinson-video/

caldronpool.com/chilling-updates-on-tommy-robinson-orders-to-move-robinson-came-from-the-top-imam-reportedly-notified-muslim-inmates-the-day-before-the-move/

youtube.com/watch?v=GJqAY9OPWyY

>he thinks if he's a western muslim he'll be treated the same as middle eastern muslims by the state
user.. When will you get it? It's not about muslims or religion, It's about replacing you regardless of your religious and political beliefs.
You'll always be european/white and (((they))) will always want to replace you and wipe you from existence.

Attached: 1503548334790.gif (900x900, 2.5M)

The muslims are the symptom and do need to be dealt with. However, you must also look at (((who))) is funding the movement of the "refugees". To ignore the jewish hand that is bank rolling all these NGO's and immigration lawyers that are advocating the movement of muslims to Europe is just disingenuous and willful ignorance.

They, in this case, being arabs

You have no idea what you talk about most white converts are treated better that the non white ones.

Holy fucking shit
HITLER WAS RIGHT
And why isn't this fucking mudshark race-traitor bitch getting hanged by the British people yet?

She has degraded herself. We may need to invade to set you guys right.

It's still the kikes you nigger
The Saudi Royal Family are all fucking crypto-kikes and not even native arabs.

It's the gaslighting they do

>"No one converts, they revert to their natural state"

bullshit like that similar to how the Bolsheviks called themselves the majority when they were the minority.

>However, you must also look at (((who))) is funding the movement of the "refugees".

Saudi billionaires, you think it's jews; maybe a few, but the real money is coming from saudi arabia. Soros is a saudi front man.

All the pieces fit. Jews in Europe are going to be genocided the same as any white. The saudi's are the cause of it all and nobody does a thing to them because of oil.

BASED

Attached: feminist.jpg (624x351, 20K)

(((Who))) do you think is importing Arabs into your countries and funding them with gibs?

Her father was involved with the notoriously sado-pedophile Priests of Verona as well as Britain's most prolific serial killer.
She was brought up to be the real deal, satanic, childless destroyer of Western civilization.

>Oi!! You got a loicense for that rope.

That is because the British people are not citizens, they are subjects. The government does not fear a people that cannot even own a simple butter knife.

Attached: a6c.jpg (439x960, 68K)

Saudis

Based Bubba Bill

Sure, why not. Maybe she’ll get a sandnigger to fuck her in the poop hole. It IS Britain after all. That’s what they like: shit dick in the shit hole.

Interesting theory. Any proof that the Saudi's are behind this in any major way?

RARE
ARE
RE
E

islam should be respected as much as they respect western religions which is not at all. Are countries with islamic law functional and pleasant to live in? kinda.

>kebab'd
LONG LIVE SHARIA MAY!

AHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHH

Muslim Brotherhood that was made by who?

i like how she wore a headscarf to show respect to a foreign and hostile ideology...in her own fucking country

And (((WHO))) the fuck controls the Saudis you dense leaf?

England whhhyyyyy?

Just when I thought brown nosing couldnt get any worse after the Grenfell tower anniversary.

Attached: 1462974536154.jpg (500x666, 100K)

I want to make jokes about those hundred people that died but i can't; i mean think of those three families grieving atm.

MORE NUFF PEOPLE WOULDA DED

The saudi's control the saudi's

Holy fuck. Get NIGEL in and GET HER OUT ASAP

these women including merkel are destroying the whole europe

Attached: 1503076109548.jpg (1360x2045, 364K)

>Please vote for me, look i'll do whatever you want
>No
>O-ok
Pretty much sums it up

I need the name of this imam. Not a fucking article that sends me to PJW's unsauced video.

An Egyptian lad.
clarionproject.org/muslim_brotherhood_explanatory_memorandum/

good. i dont want that nasty cunt in heaven anyways.

hahahahahahaha

Attached: 1520976939025.jpg (2480x3508, 1.41M)

I think we now know where the problem lies.
Are you bongs taking note?
If Tommy gets shanked in prison you will have to act fast.
The future of your nation and the future of your children is at stake here.