I gotta say, this was a good answer on his part

i gotta say, this was a good answer on his part.

Attached: trump kim nuclear human rights quote.png (731x578, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Realpolitik
youtube.com/watch?v=KCVSx_4V0wo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bank_of_the_Democratic_People's_Republic_of_Korea
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What a fucking badass.

Attached: 1510460514125.jpg (585x650, 27K)

KAG!

Damn this man has the best banter.

dis nigga give no shits

He always gives good answers because he doesn't filter himself like every other president before him. What you hear are his thoughts, not a team of editors diluting his words until they arent his anymore.

Post your based POTUS itt.

Attached: magawave.gif (439x439, 389K)

Is the left going to say he’s provoking a war again

Big part of why I voted for him. What see/hear is what you get. Got tired of bullshit scripted responses from career politicians.

Holy shit the man is unstoppable.
B A S E D

Wait what?

I didn't get the media spin this week, I've been busy. From what I gathered Trump is abandoning his allies in Europe and cozying up to brutal dictators. Apparently he's an evil Nazi, and he wants to betray these sacred trusts that we have with Europe for other vicious regimes.

checked and wrecked

Attached: 1528434622578.png (600x386, 81K)

Attached: parenthesis.gif (320x240, 547K)

so the lesson from this is build nukes and get from america what you want.

Copy that.

You have to pay your NATO bill first you slimy kraut.

Can't wait for 2020 to see him campaign again, to see him churning out bants at full capacity directly to adversaries in-person once again

Attached: trump2.jpg (2743x1881, 711K)

>gets hit by truck in christmas market

Attached: pepe_laughing.jpg (540x534, 67K)

Attached: 4d chess.jpg (1920x1080, 1.26M)

Pras it brother!

Attached: trumpnews.jpg (600x446, 68K)

lol , what an answer , its like a scripted badass movie only it isnt .

I'm being very sarcastic of course. I work a lot and only on the weekends I can get to Jow Forums

Sorry, I need you guys to fill me in. I get mouthfulls of radio about how our evil emperor is sucking Russian cock, or how he totally got played by Kim and America is totally embarrassed as a whole.

Not very good reply tbqh.

>Why are you ignoring the Holocaust
>I don't want American boys dying to free Jews

This

Attached: 1528947603922.jpg (961x632, 96K)

I love Trump

Attached: Screenshot_20180616-074304.png (720x1280, 477K)

its funny that people meme the 4D chess but don't consider that this man actually does exist in the 4th dimension

Attached: 1486100832013.jpg (660x876, 474K)

The Dam Busters 2: Merkel Boogaloo

any video of him saying these things,epic

I seriously love this man.

Top Kek, I thank the stars every day that’s hes the president

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Realpolitik

After 4 years of ridicule and slander in one of the worlds hardest job I'd be suprised if he can keep the high energy up.
He can't win with bants alone this time, he needs to show some huge results that even the left can't deny.

nice one

The reason Trump is so good is that he can't be controlled. The Jews are terrified of him even though he's currently on their side. They hate the idea of peace with North Korea, and what really struck me was how Trump said in his ABC interview that "I had an idea that I really wanted to get done, and that was to stop the war games and stop the provocative military exercises in South Korea, and perhaps one day we will hopefully leave."

See, Trump isn't inherently evil like the Jews are. He actually wants peace and cooperation, not perpetual war and conflict. The Jews must be so fucking scared that Trump is now pushing anti-war in East Asia.

How long before Trump's answer to stupid questions is, "Fuck you, that's why."

After he wins reelection he can go all out.

The left will always deny. That is why he will win again. From the very start of this presidency, they have been putting on a show of cognitive dissonance that all of middle America has noticed very clearly

What a cowardly thing to say

This implies Kimmy got him shooked

Over here, everyone I know has the exact same opinion. We all love him because he's pissing all the soft cunt liberals off.

>didn't get media spin
>articulates said spin
You forgot muh border families but that's the angle being played atm.

Attached: 1528598073712.jpg (640x736, 41K)

He will once Kim crosses him in some minor way.

Checked
& then he turned around & waved at them. lol

I wonder if the words "little rocket man" ever came up during their meeting.

this guy is a fucking goldmine

Trump also said he wished the us was like north Korea...

10-4 fellow faggot :D

Attached: 1521295445439.gif (600x600, 3.77M)

Yeah, without a central bank...

This morning on Fox and Friends:
youtube.com/watch?v=KCVSx_4V0wo

damn. The only way that exchange could have been better for trump was if the reporter said
>Did you ever think me and my family would rather be killed in nuclear hellfire as opposed to working with a monster like kim hmmm?
lmao btfo

Kimmy does, because all it takes is north korea launching a nuclear EMP to completely fuck america

Yes, north korea would get fucking obliterated in return, but the damage would be done, millions would die from the lack of electricity, transportation problems, lack of communication, rioting, chaos, the damage to the economy and stock market

It doesn't need to directly kill anyone to be a serious blow to america

and most likely it would be followed up with other kinds of economic/political/military pushes by other nations taking advantage of america's weakened state

There is no ifs or buts, north korea as an american hostile rogue nuclear state has to be reeled in, and if it isn't reeled in by diplomacy, it will be reeled in by war.

that's what these negotiations are really about - how much north korea is willing to give up to avoid getting obliterated by america

Literally just standing up for yourself, manhood 101

He needs to do 10x the job Obama did. If not, middle America will go for some other more (((sensible))) republican.
Republicans desire action not just virtue signaling like the left

Um.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bank_of_the_Democratic_People's_Republic_of_Korea

What the fuck did Kim get from us? Honestly this is the dumbest leftist argument to date, our troops are still on standby in South Korea and nothing has literally changed on our part except the hermit kingdom actually joining the world. I guess you think the South Korean leader meeting with Kim not three months ago was a big loss too huh?

The lesson here is : Don't elect a woman for president and maybe you might have some real leadership like Trump that tries to keep his citizens protected and safe... Something you wouldn't know about german cuck.

>No country has been able to build nukes without stealing the tech from the US' initial Manhattan project

Sad!

That reminds me, I should get a MAGA hat

"If you kill your enemies, they win" - Justin Trudeau

Attached: 38992c89-97d6-41e1-b47e-cf7d104186db.jpg (799x533, 109K)

It was a very good answer.
Never back down. Never apologize.

Fuck I love a leader who doesn't pussyfoot and tells it like it is.

Attached: 1529080664134.png (1289x911, 1.04M)

You're implying that the leaves will not be raked if the US got EMP'd

t.ben shapiro

Attached: 1528523015880.png (218x255, 12K)

Checked trump doesn't give a fuck and he bring down cnn cabal network

I legit laughed out loud at work when he said that. Trump bantz are best bantz.

Based leaf poster.
Not all of em are bad

I have some boomer friends who said exactly the same thing. They couldn't bear just one more career politician. This is the silent majority. You rarely hear about it, but the average American adult is sick and tired of what America has become. To sell many people, voting for Trump was a much needed outlet for their frustration.

:) Praise Kek

Attached: 1502798328555.gif (332x332, 1.18M)

Heres Trump owning the media again literally 5 minutes ago

Attached: drumpf.jpg (555x748, 136K)

B-BUT MUH WORLD WAR 3

More than that, what it means that he doesn't need to filter himself vs the traitors that came before... and the treasonous cunts currently occupying top positions in other countries who uhh, uhh, uhhh, uhhh need time to uhhh, uhhh, think of how to finish their sentences.

Attached: trudeaupole.jpg (766x544, 46K)

Even growing up and seeing his businesses, I never liked Trump. The guy has the attitude and personality of a brick (and the color of one to boot), wears a toupee that looks more like corn hairs or a banana slug and has a skin so orange that he must bleed beta-carotene...

And yet, I enjoy every second he sticks it to the brainlet liberals. He is schadenfreude incarnate. He is raw, uncensored and gives a rat's ass about what people think of him. He has more backbone than the vast majority of the cuckolded Americans and their wetback lapdogs (people I despise so much since they leave this country and others in the region just to get the gibsmedats from their commie overlords in exchange for votes).

Oh and before someone points out the hypocrisy of my flag, I know people here that actually went through the motions of applying for visas and then went through all the rigmarole in getting citizenship so those I don't look down on since they worked hard unlike wetback parasites who cross the border illegally and fart out anchor babies to stay there.

tl;dr: I hate Trump but tolerate him because he sticks it to the Commies.

I'll check this myself, thank you very much. Praise KEK, the censors can't keep him away.

Attached: bmw.jpg (630x630, 185K)

Attached: sides in orbit.jpg (395x401, 59K)

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

The thought of him during a second term with no further fucks to give is glorious.

Attached: CC10FAC0-E3A6-4BF7-BF18-0BE8BCE94423.jpg (400x400, 22K)

LEL

one doesn't have anything to do with the other though

Works for Israel.

> I know people here that actually went through the motions of applying for visas and then went through all the rigmarole in getting citizenship so those I don't look down on since they worked hard unlike wetback parasites who cross the border illegally and fart out anchor babies to stay there.
Don't care, focus on your own country

the whole time everyone was gathered around him, not just here but every image I see from G7 was like that.

How do Americans cope with the fact that they can only vote for Trump twice?

Attached: DfSxEEKVMAAjOoS.jpg (1200x997, 149K)

The alternative would be to just glass the gooks as soon as they threatened us, but then we would have to treat EVERY threat like that, and that would include the US glassing Israel too, so we can't have that now can we. Its either piece with NK or Israel gets the rope. Your choice, Schlomo.

>continue slamming Kim midway through negotiations on denucularisation
>he gets angry and leaves the negotiation table for a few more years

There's a possibility that Kim gets desperate and launches a nuke, I really hope you're being sarcastic about not seeing the correlation.

so he pussied out?

what was kimmy gonna do, row one over here?

>so class, get your partner for the group project

GPOTUSOAT

haha The Boss
he's eating that up faster than a burnt steak with ketchup followed by unlimited scoops

>a nuclear EMP
fucking leafs

>... only vote twice
Yet

Sometimes, the way he answers questions is the way that I've always wanted politicians to answer questions. He cut out the bullshit and just said "I don't want you to get blown up by a nork nuke". Nice.

I love Daddy! He keeps me safe!

will Trump accept Natalia Poklonskaya's invitation to come to Crimea?
I'm working up a thread on this but figured I'd ask in here

I don't agree with him though. Why would he go against our allies (south Korea and japan).. He is essentially saying that they must defend themselves, which they clearly cannot as they have no fucking army. Japan has no military because of us, and now we are fucking our allies? This is bad news in my eyes. Someone try to argue this.

If NK decides to go after south korea or japan are we going to fucking let them do that? Or are we going to be like oops and fucking be dragged into another war? Sectioning north korea off like we have been doing has been the best thing.. Now we have to deal with NK on the world stage...KjU is a fuckin madman.

based

GOD EMPEROR

>tfw your county in southern california went red
Damn proud

Attached: F35E78C0-7315-4DCA-A081-69C4F12D1E8A.jpg (808x700, 401K)

he says that as if NK was actually going to launch a fucking nuke and invite invasion

what a fucking dumbass holy shit