Why is black culture so popular?

It’s the most popular culture in the world nowadays. Everyone in the world tries to dress/rap/act like American nogs. Why is this?

Attached: C10F147F-BE2F-498E-9B3B-D9E253CD7F95.jpg (1242x1546, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K9bbBYuv45g
youtube.com/watch?v=-yHoa4MR0W4
youtube.com/watch?v=8JnfIa84TnU
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's not, it's a new form of rebellion against society and norms.. blacks are by definition "degenerates" and thus do as they do and you'll get attention. It's like standing on top of the bridge and screaming you're going to kill yourself without jumping, eventually help will come and deal with you

Attached: 1516586387708.jpg (640x853, 63K)

Because rap is considered bad ass because of its outlaw lyrics and the poor hood culture is financed and glorified by the powers that be to make being poor and exploitable the cool thing to be.

It's the most retarded and degenerate, so the jews push it. Retarded degenerates make the best consumers and sheep.

All culture created by blacks has solid aesthetics, even if on shamefully primal level. They are masters of the sensory reality, and anything that can be perceived with senses is universally easy to understand. White culture requires one to get familiar with various abstractions that may not be relevant the present period of time. Understanding it requires effort. Thus, most shun it.

It's appealing to the largest demographic: idiots.

Nope its actually the most popular culture around, look at all the youth in pretty much every country, they dress and act like blacks

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124K)

Not near as popular as it used to be. Now it's just a way for spoon fed 1st worlders to feel hard. It's funny because they were the biggest bitches when I went through MCRD.

kikes own the radio stations and DJ Schlomo likes to corrupt the goyim. where would black be without kikes? in africa banging on bongos thats where. and the world would be better off.

Black culture symbolize an easy life without stress, responsibility or worries. All you have to think about is what you're going to feed yourself for your next meal.

If I didn't need to work or contribute to society, I too probably would have funky hair, dress in baggy clothes with my ass hanging and sleep until 2pm. All this generously paid for by the hard working wytepepo.

That's the culture you are referring to.

Chinese, Filipinos, and other Asians that act Black is so cringey.

Its like look you fucking slope, you are not
T.I. the rapper, and quit with the ebonics.

Attached: 1529099888457s.jpg (125x118, 3K)

How the fuck did that chink get his hair so coarse and curly??

Like Kanye said. Rap stars are the new rock stars. They have been for a while too.

culture is a bit of an overstatement

Because we're cool.
You're square af.

>All culture created by blacks has solid aesthetics, even if on shamefully primal level.
It's literally the exact opposite. White people are some of the most responsive to symbolism and aesthetics.

>black culture
>popular
for your western-cucks? maybe, thanks to the jews
those sub-monkeys and their """culture""" are not welcome in china

Attached: nazis.jpg (803x473, 376K)

Attached: vs.jpg (427x640, 113K)

It sure ain't popular here, but do watch channels owned by you know who. It's only popular in reality if you imitate it. They got contracts to promote that black "culture" on radio and television.

False. Last time I checked no one wanted to be a nigger.

Blacks are wearing tighter jeans then ever. Remember a few years ago they were wearing jackets with punk, crust band patches and logos with studs?

Black men are the pinnacle of masculinity.

Attached: 1472895369551.jpg (960x960, 113K)

Filipinos are the worst they wanna be black so bad

I purposefully try to act as non-nigger as possible. I fucking hate this trend of white people acting like niggers to try to suck up to them.

>in the world

you mean in the w*st and w*sternized chinks? we don't have that shit in Turkey. if you act like that here you'll probably get stabbed to death in a week

This

Hello cia niggers :)

>Why is black culture so popular?
Because it would be considered racist not to pretend to like it, that's why everything has to be given a make over with a black culture angle, like for example, you couldn't have Romeo & Juliet these days unless Romeo was a black urban youth who mumble raps & throws gang signs to win over Juliet, or whatever.

Attached: 1497174944381.jpg (640x625, 58K)

>Hello there, Israelite Church of God in Jesus Christ nigger

Its more popular and mainstream then ever

The say “Everybody wants to be a nigga until its time to be a nigga”

>Everyone in the world tries to dress/rap/act like American nogs.
The nog culture is one of guilt free hedonism. It is basically
> I can fuck all the women
> I can destroy all my enemies
> I can live comfortably
It is egotistical masturbation that is base and primal. It appeals to the deepest, most core aspects of being. There is a hint of rebellion, but really this "rebellion" is just tarted up consumerism. Ultimately, rap aesthetics are about primal consumption and reproduction fantasy, wherein the "star" can dispatch his enemeies, command respect from his peers, and have an endless supply of sex partners, all the while being able to enjoy the finest materials/food in life.

It is degenerate shit that if emulated in real life only results in senseless violence and petty vendetta (see black communities world wide for references).

They aren't here, it's usually USA and countries who see USA forcing these things with blacks, maybe UK is a loser who copy even more USA within of Europe.

USA is a sad shithole country, i prefer to be here than in cuckland.

Also, all the mixed people here are result of the mixed and women attracted to the white males, who mixed with them, and some of their mixed children also mixed with other mixed people, and also sometimes a black woman, and sometimes born other more dark, but usually here, you will see blacks with dark mixed and black woman, in rare momments light brown women, you will see white dudes more with brown women, white women, and sometimes dark and black women, when the black girl is normal, is not from a favela and place who have only blacks and dark people, usually the black girl in 70% of the cases wants a white dude too, but usually in these poor places who have only blacks, they end with the light skinned black or more mixed race in majority

But i remember to see a pale tall skinny monster women here, she looked sick in the beach, the white people here looks normal, and i think have white people who looks normal in USA too, but had one incredible ugly women in some beach here, and she was like albinism but uglier than people with albinism, she had no ass, not tits, she was tall, she was weird, i believe she was tourist, was in some of these rich beaches here, in general have white people living in these places of tourism, she maybe visited the place with her husband, i feel bad but

She was
incredible
ugly
And everybody looked how horrible this white ugly tall pale no ass no tits maybe 40 or 30 year white woman looked, when you see blacks who are ugly nobody really care and was forced to not think in blacks as ugly, think in blacks like "black" and nothing more

But since whites are allowed to be trashed by social engineering without problems, incredible ugly white women, people say that some blacks are very ugly but is not socially good

jews are pushing it using mainstream media in order to make everyone else dumb so they can finally take over the world. yaay

Attached: 243854.png (800x1268, 1.12M)

Jews.

Most niggers don't even make their own music though

You Anglos are fucked in the head. Where do you get these ideas dude? Literally nobody wants to be black in the rest of Europe.

Our blacks were slaves from Angola, and in the past we had no tension, white dudes mixed with native chicks because only had men to discover this country, they married with them because the natives wanted this, and them the natives wanted the help of these men against other tribes, the women liked them, find them attractive, they also were more powerful and this make them more attractive too, same for the black women, had many dudes who had black women in the past, had children with them.

Basically, here never needed rape, i think it's a lie in USA too to try to pretend that the women weren't attracted for the whites and were forced to be with them, only to make the men of other race feel better and to vilanize the white too, when usually the women were attracted to them, they were more powerful

But here, is a fact, the women had preference for the men, the native women too, the natives accepted marriage of the white dudes with native women to be accepted in the tribes with these women, and also because they would be strong against other tribes of natives who always wanted to kill each other, the woemn find the men more attractive and also more powerful who make them more attractive than the men with less power

All the mixed people here are result of white males mixed with native, black, women in general, not the opposite, and even today, even having many blacks in some less rich places, you will not see white women don't want them, even black women prefer a light skinned black or some mixed male result of years of mixed children result of white males with natives who had children who maybe also mixed with black or the white male mixed with black and their children mixed with other mixed with black or native

In the end

Is very rare see white women with brown or blacks here, is very normal to see white men with brown and white women, and sometimes dark mixed woemn and black women who aren't from these poor places, but from normal places

Wow, the Americans ITT are like you OP. Something is wrong with you people because even in Sweden you do not see people acting or dressing like blacks.

You're too low IQ to realize it, is all.

youtube.com/watch?v=K9bbBYuv45g
youtube.com/watch?v=-yHoa4MR0W4
youtube.com/watch?v=8JnfIa84TnU

Attached: Swedish top music.jpg (575x566, 126K)

Maybe cos we have a large population of blacks here, ive seen the same in France

i want a thicc asian qt desu

Hello inbred nice incest culture you have there

I act kinda niggership because I grew up around them, but I try not to

kike producers

Attached: 632.jpg (431x600, 75K)

Nigger culture is based on ignorance. Young people are ignorant. So they like it. I was into rap in my teens. Now I want all kikes dead and niggers removed from western countries. Young people are dumb and want to be edgy. Which is why conservative values are making a comeback with young kids now.

maybe you just live near a bunch of niggers and retards, let me see your shit posting license before I contact the authorities

It's mostly Flips

It isn't, everyone in the world acts like White Americans but White Americans don't notice because they assume that's the default.

What you think are Koreans imitating Blacks are actually Koreans imitating "wiggers". They don't care what Blacks think is cool, they care about what White Americans think is cool, and American media says that's wiggerism.

because jews

Capitalism + liberalism. Liberalism allows people to choose any culture they want, so the majority naturally choose the most primitive, and efficiency of capitalism spreads this culture.

"Everybody wants to be a Nigger, but nobody wants to be a Nigger"- Paul Mooney (comedian)

It's easy to act like a buffoon.

blacks here are very respectful and decent actually. they don't act like niggers in the w*st at all. maybe they chimp out because the w*stern """men""" are too feminine and weak to put them in line

Expand on that..

You have blacks??

WE WUZ CHANGZ

Actual black culture isn't popular among non-blacks. Like real life ghetto thug bullshit. What is popular is the Hollywood reproduction of this culture. It's a multi-billion dollar industry that profits from spreading.

Still rooted in black culture

Jews and White guilt.