Is interest a Jewish scam?

Is interest a Jewish scam?

Attached: C2116B7C-835C-4A4A-A9E7-A44EB2EFBCB4.jpg (650x431, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6PDyf
theopenscroll.com/cainsPaternity.htm
beursproducten.vontobel.com/NL/EN/Product/DE000VN61Y30?ReturnUrl=/NL/Factor-Matrix&FromPath=Products--Product Search--Bull & Bear Matrix--
youtube.com/watch?v=R9809ssT0DY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Interest? No.
Compound interest? Absolutely.

/thread

The entire banking industry is.

Attached: Beaver on Money.jpg (1903x1586, 803K)

Attached: Fuck the banks.jpg (850x463, 95K)

raising rates are necessary now because inflation would explode otherwise

The only reason we have inflation is because we have a (((fiat currency))) that has to be constantly kept in check by adj. interest rates by the fed. Exactly what OG Jefferson was tumbout.Nigger.

But a small inflation is necessary, to be honest.
Deflation tends to postpone consumption.

Inflation is only necessary to manufacture wealth transfers via boom-bust cycles.

all of genesis speaks against interests
archive.is/6PDyf
Basically this text claims that the whole genesis story of the bible relates to banking and usury through puns and wordplays.
So is Cain a wordplay on "purchase" and the snake decieving can mean "loaning" "hiring" "Indebting" or something along those lines. So when Eve said
>The serpent deceived me
it means Eve was loaned something, from which cain, the serpent seed (this text here makes a really good case for the Cain being the offspring of Eve and the Serpent while Abel is from Adam and Eve theopenscroll.com/cainsPaternity.htm ), the purchase was born. The same wordplay between decieve or credited/loaned also fits "snakebite". This means the deception is the loan/credit which is the deadly venomous bite of snake/creditor. The word "Canaan" is also related to Cain and means as much as "commerce" or "trade". The Canaanites are as I believe off spring of Cain. So the snake indebted Eve and Adam, which created the purchase, cain, which resulted in Adam and Eve leaving paradise. The purchase or trade, Cain, also becomes the first murderer. The land of Canaan, the land of trade and commerce is where todays Israel is. Canaanites by this definition are everyone who fell for the greed of the commerce, and these are also the same people the God told his people to completly wipe out.

When later Noah got drunk on wine making Ham see his Nakedness (Usually seen as either raping Noah, his father, or fucking Noahs wife/his mother) this is also a play on word meaning that he was hired. By hiring/loaning his father he raped him. Later when the bible speaks of nations or persons getting drunk on the wine it implies them loaning money, which makes them feel like drunk, euphoric, resulting in degeneracy, blasphemy and evil in general through the spirit of commerce that dwells in them.

However while it makes a lot of sense, I believe this is just one of many meanings of Genesis
Pic related on banking and money

Attached: banking.jpg (2004x2720, 1.5M)

This is where most goys on here are wrong.

Most of the time, when someone charges you interest, it's tangential to them doing you a HUGE favor.

I own a multifamily housing property because I was able to get a loan. Without interest, I would not have been able to get that loan.

If Jews really wanted to fuck middle class America, they would ban charging interest. Because then noone would loan anyone money and noone would be able to invest.

>people cant help people just because they want to help
this is what the jew does to your mind with time

If you guys want to blame someone you should blame OPEC.
The rise in inflation in the US is partially influenced by their decision to cap oil prodution, raising oil prices. This increase in the price of oil also affected gasoline and several other products.

Trump called them out twice, by the way.

Charging interest on the principle is a service fee for letting people use your money.
Charging interest on interest on the principle is kikery.

Attached: 1518797428880.jpg (973x2426, 2.38M)

A bank should never be a private corporation because their interest only lies in profit.

Yes

Attached: 1520819243040.jpg (1245x973, 157K)

Why not? They are providing financial services. Why should they do it for free? Or do you think banks should be publicly funded?

I think that a banks only purpose is to safeguard assets and should be a service free from the temptation of profit.

Also you're a Jew if you think usury should exist.

>Earning something with no actual work done by your hand
Seems likely. But by that logic, so is gambling.

yes duh

how are you on pol but unsure about this?

gtfo

Learn how 2 finance nigger.
America has the highest marginal propensity to consume of the entire world and you always go around with your fucking stupid credit cards.
Your entire culture is adverse to saving.

>What is an hypothecary loan
>What is liquidity management for businesses

I have a checking account and a savings account which cost me nothing. A lot of basic services (safeguarding assets, as you put it) are free. But they keep the lights on by offering other services, such as lending, investing, planning, etc. That's why they are able to build vaults capable of safeguarding your assets and pay people to staff them.
Free market. When I financed my car, almost all banks wanted to hit me with a 10% APR. I found a credit union that would do it for 1.5%. Which bank do you think got my business, and my interest payments?

Sorry mate, but this old world system of usurious fractional reserve lending will be gone before this year of over. We're entering an era of peace and prosperity.

Most American's are nigger tier and can't plan beyond next week, so when a credit card shows up in the mail they automatically think "free bux, gibs me suma dat" and max it out.
It's even worse with mortgages, though with the language you're using you likely know all about predatory lending.

This is the new world system though (relatively new). The old world system was based on tangible assets of stored value.
What do you think the new era of peace will be? Kumbaya communes where everybody takes what they need and gives what they can? Get real.

Americans are like little babies..watch this

Attached: image2-e1433290529223.jpg (1756x1085, 116K)

It's always astonishing to me.
I mean, we have too many regulations for the banking industry, but you will never see an idiot with a credit card on hand. The banks usually have a degree of responsibility on what they offer to you, given your financial knowledge.
Some banks tried to push revolving cards on people just before the great recession, but people here are used to charge cards.

>MFW

Attached: IMG_5328.jpg (782x1024, 120K)

dear lord

Attached: 1513613747719.jpg (450x450, 30K)

Nah European banks are fucked. Italian banking system is basically insolvent. Deutsche bank and Commerzbank are both insolvent and these are supposedly """responsible""" Germans. After the 2008 crisis the American government bought all the subprime shit mortgages from the banks and saved their ass, in Europe all those mortgages are still being held by the bank like a ticking time bomb.

European banks also offer 16x leveraged ETF's which is absurd, in America they have been banned

Attached: 1523062037261.jpg (1043x1158, 249K)

Sounds like you want a Sharia bank.

beursproducten.vontobel.com/NL/EN/Product/DE000VN61Y30?ReturnUrl=/NL/Factor-Matrix&FromPath=Products--Product Search--Bull & Bear Matrix--

Source on 16x leverage ETF

I would unironically buy this

Attached: 1515816598986.jpg (755x687, 189K)

No, we invented fractional banking.

Jews are big on independent central banking though. Nothing wrong with a central bank under full control of an unpozzed ethnocentric government, like in Japan or Nazi Germany ... but as always, with jews you lose.

The italian banking system is in trouble because many local banks suffered big losses on the so called non performing loans (NPLs) and they were frequently tainted with shady favorable conditions to risky businesses.
A different story must be said for DB and Commerzbank, as they were hugely exposed on the american market and bought all sort of toxic assets.
I didn't know about the 16X leveraged ETFs, but I assure you that with the new MIFID 2 regulations they can't sell you anything that risky without committing a crime.

That's not true, with fractional banking you can multiply the number of outstanding gold certificates without growing the pile of gold.

It's hard to keep it going for long, but inflation and deflation will occur from free market forces.

>multiply the number of outstanding gold certificates without growing the pile of gold.
That's what fiat currency is sweety

Gold certificates from a private fractional reserve bank are not fiat currency.

They are a free market inflation creating partially gold backed currency created entirely without government intervention. Not even a jew needed, we ALWAYS fall for that shit.

It's fiat currency in the sense that it has more value than it's backed by because the bank "says so" basically.
If I put $1 of gold in the bank, and the bank issues me a gold certificate worth $2, then 50% of the value of that certificate was created by fiat.

It is backed by the banks loan book plus the fractional reserves. As long as the economy keeps growing and there is no run on the bank it all works out nicely ... and inflationary.

Regardless, the term fiat is reserved for government issued currency with no convertibility into gold or another commodity at all. Which is not what a gold certificate for a private fractional reserve bank is.

Ok so the word fiat is reserved for gub. Basically the gold certifiate thing is just a massive ongoing ponze scheeme. We probably watched the same yt video.

oldest swindle in the book.
youtube.com/watch?v=R9809ssT0DY

my god this is retarded

i like falling prices

wtf canada

>prices fall
>company runs on losses or reduced profits
>company eventually closes
>poor leaf is left without a job
>demand goes down
>prices fall because of lower demand...
Deflation is worse than a thermonuclear bomb

Usury enslaved people, fiat money is a scam

that's what they want you to think

people still have to buy shit. they don't stop buying indefinitely.

I agree
>Muh inflation

Deflation is the real killer

how do u know

The cycle eventually stops, but the human capital is permanently lost and the business are gone as well.

>people still have to buy shit. they don't stop buying indefinitely.
But they will have less money (due to higher unemployment) so they will buy less, perpetuating the cycle.

Jewish lies, gold and silver money is the only way

no it isnt

they just scared u into believing that

except unemployment will be lower

corporations will be making less profit (due to postponing consumption) so unemployment will definitely go up.

also gold certificates are simply a promise on rehypothicated metals that in event of a crash can be settled in fiat currency not physical.

Learn the game.

>then by deflation
redpill me on this

Corporations at the moment are participating in massive share buyback programs that are probably the most destructive use of capital I have seen.
Add on top of that central banks openly holding massive portions of equities on their books through currency operations it looks as shaky as ever.

oh no corporations might make a little less lmao

u realize corporations make higher profits by laying people off and shipping jobs overseas right

American living standards with Canadian salaries/living costs/taxes.
woops

this

Canada, what's going on big guy?

remember that we are talking about businesses of all kinds. Several won't be able to do what you say.

u people have stockholm syndrome

Interest is usury, and usury is a Jewish scam. 2+2=4.

Yes it is.
Here's how it's a scam.
In the talmood it is encouraged to give loans without interest to other jews, while charging interest on loans given to goyim.

>Yes it is.
>Here's how it's a scam.
>In the talmood it is encouraged to give loans without interest to other jews, while charging interest on loans given to goyim. this is called "ribbit"

>practiced while being in control of the valves governing the goyim's money supply

hhhhhhmmmm
>2008
HHHHhhhHHhMMMmmMMMMMmmMmm

Attached: 1438528716141.jpg (622x882, 127K)

all under harper

Attached: harper weirdo face.gif (320x320, 2.46M)