Levantines are not Arabs

Hello Jow Forums. I'm a sunni palestinian, and I reject Arabism. Palestinians, Lebanese, Syrians, and Northern Iraqis are not arabs. Neither are Egyptians, Armenians, Assyrians, Turks, and Persians for that matter. But most of those aren't confused with being arabs.
Levantines are always lumped in with arabs simply because they speak arabic, but I am not an Englishman just because I speak an English.
Levantines historically didn't speak Arabic, we spoke Aramaic, Assyrian, and Hebrew. We have our own culture, practices, ethnicity, and way of life that has nothing to do with Abudallah ibn Faisal bin Salman Al Saud and his sand-dwelling arabians. They have their culture, we have ours. Every Lebanese man or woman I've met looks more like a Jew or a Persian than a gulf Arabian.

> inb4 muh maronite

Like I said, I'm sunni palestinian, and I believe all levantines regardless of sect are not arabs. We have our own unique Middle Eastern civilization that was sadly conquered and arabized, but we are not ethnic gulf arabs. And most Gulf Arabs will agree with me too. Saudis don't consider Lebs, Syrians, and Palestinians to be 'true arabs'. That means the only people who care about being arab are levantine pan-arabists, which is pathetic, since the true arabs don't want to associate with you. There is close to 0 Christianity in the Gulf, whereas Christians have lived in Palestine, Lebanon, and Syria for 2,000 years alongside muslims, alawites, jews, and druze. I'm not sympathetic at all to the PLO and I think they were a bunch of retards that got on the pan-arab train. To any lebanese out there, I apologize on their behalf, but give the rest of us a chance.

Attached: Arabians vs Non-Arabs.png (2022x2351, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabism
answering-islam.org/Shamoun/quran_affirms_paul.htm
carm.org/if-the-quran-is-true-then-islam-is-false
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5113750/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And now that I look at my map, I actually think less of southeastern iraq should be green.

are palastinians actually are a real ethnicity or was it made up in the 60s as jidf claims?

>identifies as sunni
>rejects arabism
this is why you will never win

My Canaanite. The next step is to understand the Islam is nothing but the state religion of the Arab empire. And after that to expel the jews.

Attached: Taleb and Rip.jpg (1024x768, 125K)

I don't want to win anything, Georges. 1.6 billion people are muslim, mostly sunni, and the vast majority of them are Asians that cant even speak or read a word of Arabic. Sunnism stopped being about pan-arabism when it expanded into Asia, and it died officially after Gamel Abdel-Niger died. Pan-Arabism is absolutely retarded. I am palestinian first, sunni second. My religion is my own business, I don't owe the sunni movement my life, just like how Catholics shouldn't worship the Pope. My ancestors were palestinians, and my children will be palestinians even if sunnism disappears from popularity. As a palestinian, I know that the middle east can't handle pan arabism.

Are you christian?

Lol Taleb is such a meme. I don't agree with his Mediterranean obsession, but I admire that most lebanese care a lot about their pre-islamic/arab identity. I wish we did too, like the greeks do with their ancient heritage. I'm not a 70IQ radical sunni, I'm a palestinian that cares for ancient history, culture, and politics. The problem is, I'm a minority in this regard since most 'palestinians' in palestine are a bunch of idiots being led around by Hamas

no, I said I'm sunni. I'm just not an overly-religious salafist retard

Well I wish you would. If the Greeks and Italians would throw off the Germans and you lot would throw off the Arabs it would be a better world. MMGA.

>I know that the middle east can't handle pan arabism.
that's because your people are 2-digit IQ, on the lower end of normal, and they get played against each other so easily

Sorry i didn't read
Anyway you should convert
First becuse even if the seeds for extremism haven't flourished in you they are just waiting the right occasions for you or for your fellow muslims to display themself
Second because even mohammed said that you can't be a good servant of God if you don't follow the teachings of the bible, especially the gospel

No, 'my people' of the Levant are not. While the Gulf Arabs may be wealthy, they were living in tents in the desert 100 years ago chopping heads off, while levantines had prosperous cosmopolitan civilizations that have only recently been under siege by terror.

I've always been interested in christianity but never gave it too much thought. I watched a series on the life of Jesus from a christian perspective and enjoyed it, I think christians are good people. are you catholic or orthodox?

Great idea. I always got confused why nations are paired with their continent. Greeks are more similar to other meds than to europeans, even if theyre attached to europe. likewise levantines are more similar to meds and turks than they are to arabs, but are still lumped in with arabs.

Catholic although the current situation of the church is making me a bit confused,
Btw I have very high esteem of orthodox, but i'm no clerical theologian to understand fully our divergences
Anyway being christian is not a matter of good or bad people: our first apostles were some very nasty people but became better by grace and faith

Anyway the jesus of the quran (isa if i'm not wrong) is not the jesus of the gospel: is a deformed version of the original story

Here's my honest opinion on the whole affair:

I think it's not about good vs. evil at this point. It's about less lesser evil vs. more evil.

Fact of the matter is, even though Carter's administration backed Khomeini and lead to the growth of Khomeinism (which is in fact anti-Iranian mentality), the IRI is the lesser evil compared to Saudi Arabia, Israel, and USA/NATO at this point.

Why? Because in their bid to get rid of Assad, the USA and Israel supported ISIS, Al-Nusra, and White Helmet, which are literally the same barbaric shit. This was batshit insane and led to the Migrant Crisis into Europe.

If they had instead just supported Assad, then there would be no Migrant Crisis. The only ones fighting these Wahhabist/Salafist dogs are the Iranians and Russians, though I think Russians will become Israeli lapdogs soon.

This is batshit insane for many reasons. The only thing Trump's administration is doing in response is creating lies such as how Iran did 9/11 (factually false, can give sources why, but 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudis -- House of Saud did it), continuing their funding of White Helmets, continuing their shameless dick sucking of kikes, and more.

Saudi Arabia is the #1 sponsor of terrorism and spread of Wahhabist madness. This is not to say I think Iran is innocent, but claiming Iran is the #1 sponsor of terrorism is disingenuous. The Saudis are the ones spreading their Wahhabist ideology to Western Europe causing Sunni to become radicalized and attack innocent civilians.

This is only a brief explanation of my general views on this whole fiasco. Overall, I have nothing against anti-Salafist/Wahhabist Sunni. However, those that sympathize with Saudi Arabia, ISIS, Al-Nusra, White Helmets, or whatever madness are problematic.

Do you agree? Honestly, I think this all comes down to USA wanting to maintain its hegemony even if it involves supporting Sunni radicals.

There was a bunch of Arabic-speaking Levantine peoples inhabiting Palestine before the Zionists came when the Ottoman Empire collapsed. Whatever they identified as back when the Ottoman Empire existed was irrelevant, what does matter is that the Jews stole their land. Claiming “Palestinians don’t exist” is classic pilpul, no different than kikes saying race is a social construct.

No shit you brainlet. You are their war slaves who they forced to convert to their made up religion they created to get in on the easy money game.

Attached: 1486351716718.jpg (450x450, 51K)

>retard
Ouch, uncalled for.

Citation proving Mohammed said that, or gtfo.

Hey, OP are you still there?

>Wahhabist madness
Could you define Wahhabism for me? I constantly hear about it and how bad it is, but no one mentions why.

Reminder that Jesus Christ The Lord speaketh Aramaic.

Top Content Thread, OP

Could you please point out your birthplace on this lap?

If you don't have fingers, just use your gnarled flipper or whatever, you dysgenic homonculus.

Attached: I9H4LNC_d(2).jpg (640x368, 29K)

It's an extreme form of Islam where they think . Look at Saudi Arabia's society. I will give you an idea what i is.

>where they think
I was going to add something but didn't
sorry it's getting late here and i'm sleepy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabism

Attached: it begins.jpg (820x460, 64K)

>Sayyid Qutb comments on S. 3:55:

>... It was also the will of God to elevate the followers of Jesus above the unbelievers until the Day of Resurrection ...

>it is not difficult, on the other hand, to explain God’s statement that He had placed those who follow Jesus above the unbelievers, and that this elevation continues until the Day of Resurrection. Those who follow Jesus are the ones who believe in God’s true religion

>The most reasonable conclusion to this is that among all believers, whether they are Jews, Christians, or Moslems, only one group will be above the non-believers and only one group will be superior. That group will be comprised of the believers who are the followers of Jesus (Christians)...

>Hence, Muslims are in a dilemma that they cannot easily resolve. Namely, to accept the Quran is to accept "Pauline" Christianity. Yet to accept "Pauline" Christianity is to reject the Quran, since the Quran contradicts the core teaching of Paul as has been preserved in the pages of the Holy Bible and amongst true Christians historically.

A Muslim may wish to argue that these verses refer to Muhammad and the Muslims as those who truly believe in Christ and dominate till the Resurrection Day. This explanation fails to resolve the issue. The passages do not say that Christ’s followers would only prevail from the time of Muhammad’s advent, but from the time that Christ was taken to God and unto the Day of Resurrection.

answering-islam.org/Shamoun/quran_affirms_paul.htm

Here some commentaries

Attached: 1495140196727.jpg (343x354, 26K)

Huh. The article describes it as another north Korea, but I've been and have friends there, and this article seems to have been written with the intent to be as scathing as possible, rather than being informative.

>a arab man in the UAE is posting questioning anime pictures to me

i am content.

Another noice link
carm.org/if-the-quran-is-true-then-islam-is-false

Now convert please, and free yourself from fear :)

Don't just 'look' at Saudi Arabia. Al Saud created Wahhabism, it's from their region of Najd in Arabia. They are radical jackals that were never meant to actually rule Arabia.

ummmmm, sure.
I'm a Palestinian like OP tho

Attached: 1513345901536.jpg (850x850, 473K)

I'm not insulting sunni Islam, unless you yourself are a literal salafist

are you cute though?

That's the sad redpill

I actually dislike Bashar, but I'll admit he is the better option to Al Nusra. Ideally, once syria is fullt stabilized, he leaves office for a new administration.

Yes, we know. You are not Arabs, but you are Semites. Unlike Arabs you actually have an ancient history and ancient accomplishments to stand upon.
After Persians, who are Aryan (minus rapebaby admixture) and pajeets, who are half-Aryan, your people are Europe's closest kin.
However, you are not Aryan, so we have no obligation to save you from Israel. But we do like you, respect your right to exist and to self-determination, and sincerely hope you defeat the Jews and liberate yourselves from the Arabs. Still, making Tyre Christian again is one of our distant goals.

t. a friendly rival

Link didn't work for me.

>The most reasonable conclusion to this is that among all believers, whether they are Jews, Christians, or Moslems, only one group will be above the non-believers and only one group will be superior
I fail to see how this is a reasonable conclusion. The verse states the followers of Jesus to be above disbelievers, period.

umm I was told by girls that I am good looking

Attached: 1489599781861.jpg (246x274, 36K)

I'm not trying to hate on Arabs, I'm making a legitimate genetic analysis here. And hey, don't assume the Saudis will be annoyed or I'm hurting their feelings. They actually agree with me on all of this. Gulf Arabs don't consider Levantines and Egyptians to be actual arabs at all, they believe they're above us as the one, true Arabian race. I'm content with letting them keep the Arabism to themselves. I'm simply pointing out the genetic and cultural differences between levantines and gulf arabs. We're worlds apart, and I've had enough of Westerners and the media lumping me in with wahhabists and Saudis. It's like saying Russians are the same as the French because they're both European, it's nonsense. The Middle East is far too mixed and complex to use an umbrella term like 'arab'. The sad thing is, the only people who really care about being called arabs are levantine pan-arabists. Even the gulf arabs think they're morons.

based frog

sunni = umayyad islam = ar*b supremacism disguised as religion

i'll be the judge of that!

No need to save me, my man, just don't call me a saudi arabian. Thanks for not being a close-minded imbecile.

Thanks but Arabs did have an ancient history tho
which part of Palestine are you from?

Attached: 1492017838720.jpg (1448x1080, 274K)

Hey, how's UAE like? Is it a copy of Saudi or is it more relaxed? I've heard there are a lot of christians there bizzarely

I had a feeling you'd say that. You don't understand that Assad is literally the best thing you've got right now, and he never used chemical weapons. Being against Assad makes me see you as nothing but an Arab, sorry.

Parents are from Ramallah, I have a lot of orthodox christians in my family but they're all diaspora like me

>I’m a Sunni Palestinian
What the fuck are you doing in my country? Get out before I call Homeland Security on you.

Those verses were taken out of context. They were talking about the Quran.
Come up with something better please.

I didn't say he used chem weapons or was some evil madman, I just don't like him that much. His father was a moron too who didn't understand Lebanese peoples' wish for personal space. Assad is better than his enemies, but I still wish there was a better option than him. Iran is okay.

go back to twitter Taleb

You only going to get a handpic
yeah, uae has a lot of Christians and even white Eurpeans in some parts because it's a great place here to make business

Being against Assad makes you no better than the Saudis, really.

I don't see what Assad has done wrong. He has protected the Syrian Christians; he has opposed Sunni radical terrorism; he has stopped influx of migrants into Europe until USA backed ISIS and Al-Nusra; and more.

What has Assad done wrong? You really think he used chemical weapons?

>cute

how on earth are you that light though?

And why don't you like him? He's literally the most secular leader in the Middle East. Everything he's done has been for the betterment of Syria. He has not supported any fanatics or anything like that.

Removing Assad is even worse than offing Gaddafi or Saddam.

You are so fucking stupid, that I cannot even begin to explain.

Yet you speak a foreign language and follow a foreign religion like a dirty cuck. Khazar LARPers are better Levantines

>Thanks but Arabs did have an ancient history tho

yes an ancient history of savagery, animal fucking and general shitskin behavior. god sent muhammad to fix them but they reverted to their uncivilized ways as soon as he died. then god pitied them and guided Turkic sages to fix their religion but they infiltrated their societies and corrupted them too

now ar*bs are next on the genocide list and god will just look down and smile

Radical jackals? Your hate is showing. And who was supposed to rule arabia?

Yep.
>inb4 u a lost cause, muh brain washing
If you wanted an echo chamber, go to reddit.

finally someone said it

OP, by genetical evidence you're right, levantines and jews y haplo is J1 and peninsular arabs is J2...
But i cant even grasp the reason why you come to Jow Forums asking for complascence, your attitude is utterly wrong

I'm from Yaffah
dunno, but I don't think I could be white. Not brown enough to be considered a shitskin, not white enough to be considered white

Attached: 1524760292524.jpg (1000x1000, 64K)

The people from the Middle East, North Africa, Turkey are fucking Med Caucasians and these regions have always been white until the 6th century when sandnigger beduin semites (Arabs) began to conquer these areas.
So all of these Pagancucks that say, "c-Christ was a semite christcuck hehe". No faggots, he was a Caucasian since the Levant was a Caucasian region when he walked the earth.

Let's be real, Arabs, Germans, Slavs, and Japanese have no ancient history worth being proud of, and they would be better off not even mentioning their pre-literate barbarism.

Oh, and add Turks to that list

needs more proofs...

>American
>has ancient history
Choose.

>Persians, who are Aryan (minus rapebaby admixture)
No.
Source:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5113750/

Attached: marked up.jpg (800x697, 160K)

Hey OP, do you have discord? if you do wanna add a fellow Palestinian?
Nu you had enough, sweetie

Attached: 1526617707699.png (1500x1522, 386K)

i go to sleep sad tonight. :(

lol yes I have no ancestors before 1776, my people were created by God 250 years ago to rule over you

>pointing to one contradiction in the quran
>it's out of context because reasons
Quran it's curious because it's full of crappy stuff but if you open your eyes on it you end up being christian
God never fails

all I could tell you that i'm a pretty skinny boi
If you want, you could add me on discord if you have one

Attached: 1528916218083.jpg (598x900, 73K)

do palestinian qts like us innocent and noble wyt bois ?

Neolithic samples?
Nice pre-Aryan indigenous European untermensch. Remember we conquered Europe.

No, I was saying modern Iranians aren't mongrelized.

I think I finally understand why ya'll are so afraid of immigrants. In your bones, you know that that is how your ancestors took over and destroyed the natives. You're afraid of a repeat at your expense.

Attached: Asians btfo.png (910x791, 450K)

Sir, I think you have a sever case of autism

One of my best childhood friends was Lebanese, he had white skin but still had somewhat semitic features. If latinos are about 63% European, then he must have been about 75%. Not exactly "white" but pretty much up there between real Whites and arabs. When I asked him about why he wasn't so dark like the rest of the arabs he said it's because he was descendant of the Phoenicians. Given the proximity between Greece and Lebanon it's not all that far fetched.

Chinks, Turks, Meds and Indians are the only peoples with ancient cultures you silly amerinigger

no amount of jewish rewritten history will change that fact

What's the deal with Palestinians tho? Are they culturally closer to Levantines or Egyptians?

And what is a true Levantine? Tbh I never considered anything east of Euphrates to be Levantine even though some people include Iraqis into Levantines.

All "contradictions" from the Quran are simply taken out of context. I've seen many of the claims made by your ilk and checked them, and they all turned out to be taken out of context. If you bothered to check any of the tafseers, you'd realize it too.
Agree on the last point.

Anyone with testicles is afraid of being conquered.

Ah. Yeah I expect not much. But they were extensively conquered by Mongoloids like 4 times.
>Khwarezm Turks
>Seljuk Turks
>Ilkhanate Mongols
>Timurid Turco-Mongols
Kazakhstan was 100% Iranid in ancient times when it was known as Scythia. Today they are like 100% Mongoloid.

They're all sand niggers to me and I don't want them in my country

then stop meddling with the middle east

many islander civilizations.

you're arab mutts, congratulations
/thread

>ancient history
>Turks
u wot

Turks didn't even exist until the Gokturks in the literal 6th century, unless you count the Xiongnu which, again, are shitty primitives who you should keep quiet about.

If we stopped meddling completely, Saudi Arabia would collapse into a Caliphate and conquer the Levant. Is that what you want?
What do you want?

At most Iranians were 10% mongrelized. They have 90% genetic continuity to Sassanian and Achaemenid eras. Vase comes from Sassanian era.

Attached: pic-01.jpg (632x620, 111K)

Byzantines and Sassanids fought for centuries making themselves weak and let the Arabic tribes conquer them.

Then the Arabs repeated that, because of course Tribal people can not administrate an Empire so big, and the Horde came to kill for fun.

Attached: battle.jpg (1200x628, 228K)

Mosaic comes from Sassanian era from Bishapur, Iran.

Attached: pic-02.jpg (282x179, 14K)

Saudi Arabia is only alive because you are funding them and protecting them. They are the reason why a lot of terrorism happening in the middle east. I swear you Americans bring the most absurd ideas ever.

Attached: 1526874000534.png (356x311, 84K)

I have no problem with non-Muslim levantines. Genetically you lot are Europe's brothers and sisters compared to the rest of the human species. Its the Islamic culture that's the problem.
Hell, even non-Islamic arabs aren't bad.

انت الفلسطينني الي ارسلتلي صورة رجليك؟
tariq1990#2861

what? no

aha
kus umak then