Shitposter of the world Unite. Total mobilization is ongoing!

I believe you all heard of the Art. 11 and Art. 13 from the EU bill which will be voted on 20th this month in brüssels.

Art.11 Bans screenshots from newsarticlesites and sharing them. Or even linking to those articles will be illigal if (((they))) dont agree in advance. So all critics can be stomped before they even start.

Art.13 (((They))) will ban any brand depicted in a pic or movie. And every copyright infringement will be checked before uploading. Just think what that means.

We all remember the great meme war of 2016, where flags did not matter right? We fucking need something like this today, or soon you muricans will be alone with the leafes and pakis now living in the uk.
So lets unite shitposters, we dont have to act together. Just do what you all can best.
Shitpost all over other sites to get some attention on this fucking bullshuit.

The biggest german imageboard, a little bit based... could be better but i take what i get, is now mobilizing using twitter ( #fckart13 #SaveTheInternet #SaveYourInternet #SaveOurInternet) fb, reddit, 9gag and all other sites and is even contacting journalists in order to stop this.

Infolinks:
1. blog.wikimedia.org/2017/06/06/european-copyright-directive-proposal/
2. juliareda.eu/eu-copyright-reform/censorship-machines/
3. eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX:52016PC0593
4. www.politico.eu/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/V8-Voss-copyright-amendments.pdf
5. changecopyright.org/en-US

Thread theme: www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD8Uph2oEzM&t=
Pic is what we need, but only could achieve togehter.

Attached: 1523606810528.jpg (340x425, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_Packet_Inspection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To prevent this.

Attached: 1528624695714.jpg (1010x1134, 286K)

Petition: savetheinternet.info/

What the fucking shit is the entire population of Jow Forums replaced by shills by now? why is no one talking about this? this is about the greatest assfuck we will get from the jews.

bump

Attached: nuke the EU.jpg (750x1188, 170K)

Jow Forums is not what it used to be saddly
also the general population just does not care, they would rather play fortnight drink a starbucks coffee and bang some 4/10 whore for social acceptance points on facebook.

Attached: 1471658137113-1.jpg (423x435, 82K)

Explain how both of those are bad.

How doesn't this hurt say, the average poster?

Well, we cannot do anything about it now, it is only 5 days apart from now, we lost, they won.

art.13 not allowed.

Attached: 1528143615114.png (640x1136, 468K)

pepe brand.
art13
i meant art 11 with

Attached: 1522349910823.jpg (1024x962, 132K)

>they would rather play fortnight
The general population isn’t 14

So this would ban everything on any social media, even if it doesn't produce any capital gain?

Normally I can post anything I want as long as it doesn't make money. But this just blanket bans it?

>But this just blanket bans it?
Even worse.. it will check it before uploading if it is now legal or not.

just think about it. Everythin we, eu shitposters, up will be checked if it is ok or not. and if not our ip will be logged for punishment.

Checked. Ive seen a few threads about it but they always slide. Im starting to think Jow Forums is shilling for (((them))) to push it through without opposition

fuck eu

>(((them))) to push it through without opposition
again it is fucking worse.
WM starts, its our superbowl..
Noone care about anything else.

Can't the same be said for hate images like the Swastika?
Don't germans post that shit somewhat regularly?

>Im starting to think Jow Forums is shilling for (((them)))
I only got now onto Jow Forums to check if you motherfuckers are resisting against this bullshit, if i compare Jow Forums from how it was about 6 months ago and now, i can say that this behaviour is kinda frightening and VERY unusual.

Shit, forgot about that.
Of course everyone has fucking spheres in their heads now.
we are fucking lost

This is some Gestapo shit m8

There is no upload filter.
It is not allowed but the upload filter block it from even seen, like this thread.
>Don't germans post that shit somewhat regularly?
No one charges.
With this rule, i could not upload this pic any more.

This is why you should let slide threads slide. Everyone jumps head first into bait threads about trump and the female problem and threads like these get 404'd

>Art.11 Bans screenshots from newsarticlesites and sharing them. Or even linking to those articles will be illigal if (((they))) dont agree in advance. So all critics can be stomped before they even start.

Not only that, you also have to pay a fee (dubbed "link tax") in order to be allowed to share any links.

It will escalate into global stasi my friend, EU is only the first step, and of course we are the first ones to get fucked up

Please tell me you're joking. Are you saying it's going to be illegal to screencap news sites and share them with a friend?

Calm down Satan

Something is unclear to me. How will they know if I screenshot an article?

/sig

When you post it you will get fucked by forcefully implemented filters.

Either if you link to is (not allowed any more see the rest of art 11 or info links).
Or through upload filter or if your (((friends))) report it.

Well they'll know when you share it

Could you not just use vpn to bypass the filters?

Shit's gonna be deleted before upload, if the censor machine finds that it breaks copyright laws, and they'll make sure it's cranked up to 11 in this regard.

hurry up with your new axis and save urselves

Attached: new axis.png (895x804, 720K)

They are literally banning memes, why the fuck is everyone so calm about this?

well, anything that connects to the global internet will have to go through about a ton of algorithms which then decide if the content you posted is under the guidelines of some big motherfuckers.
if you have some kind of closed shell network then no one cares as far as i know.

(((merkel))) will rule.
But we can stop this. help. The Reich needs you.

Why the fuck are you cucks still taking orders from a bunch of (((bankers))) that none of you voted for?
Unfuck yourselves, Europe

Attached: tm 31-210.jpg (500x500, 23K)

Jow Forums has gone to the gutter. I don't even know what to do to stop it. I don't even know if it will have any effect.

they can come and suck my dick. If they pass it, we WILL find ways around it, mark my words. But for now what should we do?

THIS
our very essence is being attacked and were like "meh" what the fuck

Alright Jow Forums, how do we get more Jow Forumsacks involved? We need to make memes, get jewtubers jewtubing, get this trending on ribbit and /b/ etc etc etc

Spam every social media your on.
Normies will be fucked.
Normies win elections.

I am not alarmed because the suggestion that they're going "ban memes" is so ridiculous that I can't help but believe that it's an exaggeration.

read the articles posted above

Get a hold of the Stepfather on Kikebook.
If nothing else, it'll give Carl something to talk about besides SJWs and his wife's dinosaur

Attached: Soyguy of Jewkad.png (600x645, 469K)

Regulating the internet is always bad. It should stay free.

dont worry i am doing everything i can and that means supporting trump in laying the hammer on germany in tarrifs and stuff like that. then seehofer can do what he needs to behind the scene

If I understood right, the filters are installed on the Page hoster too. So if you post something on a site hosted on a server located in EU, it will be filtered anyway.

it will get decided in 5 fucking days, how will you mobilize enough people in this short time? we are fucking doomed

It looks like a bunch of legalese that I don't have the training to make proper sense of.

Just print it out, and then scan it in. Problem solved! You can draw happy little frogs on it as well, so you get a bonus

Good.
But we need shitposting like the great memewar! Or we will lose.

Attached: feels-real-sad-man-5546882.png (500x431, 42K)

A law like this can totally be a backdoor to regulate the internet.

Specially the chins.

Dumped...

I wish people like you couldn't breathe

Well, after words are already heavily censored and memes will follow, we've been effectively silenced. This is the point when "peaceful talks" became impossible. All that is left is brutal violence. Article 11 and 13 coming to pass is the official start to fight violently for freedom.

This would force your ISP to literally block the upload of any copyrighted material (e.g reaction image) after you press the post button.

If you're wondering why "nobody cares about this" it's mostly because people are reacting to it like I am.

Attached: 1528815708339.jpg (750x504, 252K)

And what you ISP is gonna packet scan all your traffic to make sure you're not uploading illegal memes? There's no way

So this means we go full to the dark web.

not gonna lie here bro I think you guys are fucked you're gonna need outside help but unless its on a governmental scale our memes may not be strong enough for this one...

Attached: 1527512239528.jpg (960x960, 221K)

I am not even surprised, and the whole thing with the FUSSBALL WM is making it a thousandfold worse

No it doesn't because they will deny encrypted data.

this is so awful. Like sadistic parents who won't allow the slightest sign of resistance and disobedience.
Memes weren't even violent or Terrorist Acts. But they weren't creative and "right" enough to defend them so they just ban them as a whole.
1984 Comes nearer.
The world, and the internet would be a lot more grey

They won't have to. They just instate an AI to do it, which is why this is such a terrible idea. Think youtube's content ID but even wider and more "shotgun approach"

for got sake.
We helped to mem the fucking god emporer into office!
We can do it. Just spread it. Post shit on twitter or other social media.

Attached: 1522780293165.png (657x527, 25K)

ISP does not see https traffic dummies.

Please proceed.

I never said I wasn't going to help you, I just said I wasn't very optimistic about the outcome. Hold tight Hans leaf division twitter shit posters are assembling.

bullshit, companies need vpns, that is encrypted traffic

We need all your memes for this war

Attached: memes.jpg (843x474, 46K)

bump

>1984 Comes nearer.
1984 is almost a joke against what is about to come, this will be the official and complete dismantlement of free speech

Thanks leaf.
May the sirupe with you.

Technically noone will spend money to develop something that blocks memes, there is no commercial incentive to do that. This thread is 10 times as conspiratorial as Alex Jones.

Noone here talks about technical aspects so stop it.

Yeah right.
(((those))) ppl have no interest to block other ppl opinion right...?
fuck of jew.

You just trained a recaptcha bot in recognizing an image when you posted here. OCR already exists for long time so even text embedded in images can be read.

Not only they will be able to filter anything they don't want, as evil as they are it might even replace/ modify what you intended to post.

You want to post news/ leaks/ a happening? It will change to a "let's all be gay! okay?" post. Fuck, it might even post CP under your name, automatically destroying your Reputation while sending a swat team to your house.

The only thing that is assembling right now are the fucking soccer enthusiasts

When will these faggots accept installing my system is better than copying from it? If you would've half of this wasn't needed. You want me to tell you the rest of the system too? I've been free with information and still you attack me, I'm a fool for still trying to help you. You want to force my hand, again?

They don't have to develop what already exists jackass.

>never heard of deep packet inspection
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_Packet_Inspection

how new are you?

Rural retarded cletus, reporting for dooty sirs.

remember when the female Guliani Kirsten Heising disappeard 2010 and was found dead?
They made the press conference tat she's probably dead and committed suicide before they even found her during one of Germanys WM games.

Noone wants to block anyone whose opinion really does not matter. Jow Forums opinion is not dangerous to ruling power, therefore there is no incentive to block it.

>Art.11 Bans screenshots from newsarticlesites and sharing them. Or even linking to those articles will be illigal if (((they))) dont agree in advance. So all critics can be stomped before they even start.
>
>Art.13 (((They))) will ban any brand depicted in a pic or movie. And every copyright infringement will be checked before uploading. Just think what that means.
This is fucking absurd, death to the EU!

And? business can get different authentication and contracts with ISP compared to consumers. Also, I do not know about other countries but in Germany companies are already required to log pretty much all and everything they employees do on the internet.

Reveal flag shill.

literally this

>. OCR already exists for long time
Made stronger by literally billions of posts being made on Jow Forums on the old two-word captcha

I'm just not surprised in the slightest. This world is a joke and I would be filled with glee if it was burned to the ground so that we could rise up from the ashes. Sorry about cucking you during WW2 we won't make the same mistake again.

Attached: 1529051080905.png (469x182, 126K)

How can I help you Jörg?

Attached: Ozaru-Dragon-Ball-640x450.png (640x450, 244K)

dude DPI does not decrypt https data contents

I'll copy the OP for eventual 404

better?

Shitopst to any social media you know about this.

Hang yourself.

What a retard, my intelligence was insulted by your existence. Who gave you internet access?

>insulted
Boo hoo, waaah cry me a river jew.

retreat back into your hole if you cant read the info in the OP