Vaccines: Yes or No?

So I've been following this story about some anti-vaxxer broad who refused vitamin K shots for her newborn baby. The vitamin K shot is given to all newborns because some percentage of them are vitamin K deficient at birth and this can cause severe internal bleeding.

Well, the predictable happened and her baby died of a brain hemmorhage that could have been totally prevented. They are now trying to cash in on their little coffin to the tune of $10k on gofundme.

The anti-vaxx group she was a member of on Facebook has totally repudiated her, called her a liar and a troll and accused her of making the whole thing up to make them look bad.

Now I am clearly pro-vaccine and I wish this woman would be arrested. What is Jow Forums's opinion on vaccinations? Should she burn in hell or did she save her baby from a life of autism? Should vaccines be mandatory? Or are they a jewish tool of mass enslavement?

Attached: 35399315_433320290474058_1705957573997363200_n.jpg (556x960, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11787707
youtube.com/watch?v=sw65Hbd8inw
abcnews.go.com/Health/aborted-fetuses-vaccines/story?id=29005539
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

K is abundent in breast milk.

Actually it's not, which is why we give vitamin k prophylaxis to every single baby that is born

dude that women is a retard, babies need vitamin K at after birth because a women's body basically saps it all out and then the babies lack the ability for blood to clot effectively.the smallest bleed can turn into a nightmare. Vitamin K is not a vaccine these people are retarded. I know of someone who declined vaccinating their kid because 'vaccines are bad' and the kid ended up dying from a preventable disease. Those same parents then tried to sue the healthcare provider that tried unsuccessfully to vaccinate their child and had them sign waivers.

Some more anti-vaxxers making their kids sick

Attached: 35051385_2171378696210854_4143577421167198208_n.png (539x960, 450K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11787707

So does Vit K do nothing at all?

>Study on breastfed infants who are given vit K at birth
>The babies are still found to be vit K deficient

" We found persistently low vitamin K1 plasma concentrations in these infants by 4 weeks"

Attached: 1527839220863.jpg (320x320, 12K)

Babies are given Vitamin K at three separate times because of this reason. They cannot make their own endogenous vitamin K until they are older.

Vitamin K isnt a fucking vaccine it's a shot. Just like Vitamin C intakes arent vaccines.

Antivaxxers telling a pregnant woman not to allow her baby to have the vitamin K shot. These people should be held accountable for the deaths they have caused.

Attached: 33674506_2154332754582115_1279764533241446400_o.jpg (2048x1814, 514K)

>doctors told me to vaccinate against simply prevented disease
>now dat nigga got dat shit
>why these doctahs mad?

they add cancer enzymes and staggering amounts of heavy metals

If vaccines fuck your baby up you just put it down and make another why are people so retarded.

What in the world is a cancer enzyme

IN THE 1940 NONE OF THIS WAS NECESSARY
SO WHY WOULD WE NEED ALL THIS TODAY

Just regular old peptase to help digest that delicious tumour once you've eaten it!
Beats me why they put it in shots though!

Medical advice from true american heroes

Attached: 32313728_2139186516096739_8640560969245786112_n.png (548x548, 46K)

I can't find anything about peptase causing cancer. Could you point me in the right direction?

Vaccines should be mandatory for all children who are able to receive them. This excludes obviously immunodeficient children etc. No more exclusions for religious/personal beliefs. The anti-vax movement is as ignorant and backwards as the flat earth movement, perhaps more so because their ignorance causes many preventable deaths each day while the flat earthers don't cause any real measurable harm besides being fucking retarded.

>IN THE 1940 NONE OF THIS WAS NECESSARY
yes it was

there goes your argument lol

Anti-vaxxers do the rest of us a favor by slowly removing their retardation from the gene pool.

you know what else causes preventable deaths?

freedom

Let's hope the mumps make him sterile so this lunacy does not continue

Attached: 32072680_2134677229881001_8117474484199358464_n.png (503x672, 53K)

>vitamin k
>vaccines
wat

They refuse it because it comes in a needle and vaccines also come in a needle.

Every parent has the right to watch their child die due to their poor decisions.

These children dying should be welcomed as progress.

I smell Canadian on this post

I do like butter tarts

Attached: Infantmortalityusa.gif (622x472, 22K)

hey buddy here's a question for you why does your country circumcise so many babies?

700+ deaths a year from circumcision alone? you sure you should be talkin there bud?

This is clearly because we wash our hands more and not because of medical science

Vaccines are in general good for the public.
But the universal visceral reaction to someone questioning ingredients in vaccines really activates the almonds.

>got a fever?
>try raw vegetables on the feet to "draw out toxins"
I'm no doctor or botanist but I don't think that's how disease or vegetables work.
And do you eat the vegetables afterward? If not it's a waste of veggies, if you are meant to eat them that disgusting.
And why block the names?

The places I'm finding these already have the names blocked out. I would have no problem with them having their names known to the world.

Directly from the Jewess cunts own mouth:
Professor: "Get Rid Of All White People In US Because they Refuse Vaccines"
youtube.com/watch?v=sw65Hbd8inw

Attached: dr c j baker.jpg (743x474, 88K)

>THE GOVERNMENT SAYS IT GOOD SO DO IT
that's all I hear when people go on about vaccines.

Shouldn't go to a hospital, ever.

White people will be eliminated by disease if they keep refusing vaccines and modern medical care

Dude just don’t ask questions about what you’re putting in your child’s body ok?

They don't ask any questions when they bring in their kid with whooping cough to be treated

at this point i shouldn't be surprised. but i am. at how brazen they are. jesus christ.

(((vaccines))) no fucking chance.

brb, getting vaccine.

The new bird flu in china kills 50 percent of the people it infects. You just gonna roll the dice when it comes here?

>kid already has autism
>Imma not gonna vaccinate dat nigga he gonna get da supa-A

vitamin k shot isn't a vaccine. Vaccines are viruses they shoot in you to build up your immune system. The flu shot is the flu virus with a bunch of other nasty stuff in it.

Anti-vaxxer here btw. My immune system is fine. I've never even had the flu.

We denied k-vitamine injection but we demanded a late de-naveling which is the cause of the need of extra vitamine-K.
If you're abstaining modernity you have to abstain the causes as well.
We didn't vaccinate as well and our kids are the spitting image of health, but we don't have them in kindergarten.
If you want to put your kids through modern solutions you also have to put them through the fail safes...

You sound like a faggot OP, I want you to be sent to prison for telling others how to treat their kids, fucking kike!

What do you think vaccines are doing that you refuse them? You know how vaccines work right?

dont come crying to me when your kids die of polio

Yeah. You shoot whatever sickness you don't want into your body and hope you build up an immunity instead of getting sick from it. The other ingredients turn me off too. Aluminium, monkey brains, that kind of shit. I don't believe it's healthy.

The viruses they inject are dead except for some versions of the flu vaccine. They cannot infect you. But your body can learn to make antibodies against the infection, so you never catch it.

People get the flu from the flu shot all of the time and not all of them are dead. I think there's three stages from the virus being dead, weakened, and stronger in different vaccines. I'm 29 years old and I'm the only one I know who has never had the flu. I'm also the only one I know who's never had a flu shot. I like my way better. Build up your immune system naturally.

The process of creating antibodies occurs in the same way whether it was a vaccine or from actually having the disease.

fpbp

It's different. You're not just injecting the virus. Some of the ingredients in vaccines would make your stomach turn. You're trusting corporations to put shit in your body that shouldn't be there. Some vaccines have cells from aborted fetuses, aluminium, parts from mice, monkeys, etc.
abcnews.go.com/Health/aborted-fetuses-vaccines/story?id=29005539

This article says the viruses were cultured in a cell line derived from an aborted fetus. That's something entirely different than injecting abortions into your arm. They need to grow the viruses in human tissue because it's humans that they infect. At least that tissue is being used for something that saves lives.

My ex gf got a flu shot one time and she became fully paralyzed 3 weeks later and it took her 1.5 years to be able to walk properly again

Did they ever find out the cause of her paralysis

Well she sued but they settled with her for $80k. Personally i think her attorney was bought out, if I was in her situation i would have gone for millions and made a huge public scene

Attached: Capture+_2018-06-15-12-34-05.png (720x1193, 130K)

We didn't vaxx ours and our kids are never sick. Literally if they catch a cold they are better in less than 24 hours. Meanwhile I have two friends who had kids around the same time and did the full vaxx schedule.

Both are sick constantly, sometimes for a week or longer at a time. One of them was sick for a month straight with a horrendous cough the entire time at about three months old, then got an ear infection from it and had to be put on strong antibiotics.

All we do is dissolve some vitamin c powder into some orange juice (or breast milk when they were feeding) and they get better. Their immune systems are absurdly strong. If we catch what they have (usually happens) we are down for several days while they bounce back in one day.

My wife gave an all natural birth, too. No drugs at all. She wouldn't even take an IV drip for hydration, or the topical cream. Nothing. The doctor just caught the baby, I cut the cord, and that was it.

She's a hot qt to boot.

Get triggered faggots.