There has to be better ways of getting energy other than uranium

There has to be better ways of getting energy other than uranium

Attached: 9BA0F804-62B9-4F59-A34E-11581D2E3526.jpg (750x753, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YeIGp9NMGcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lcWaG-BZRzM
youtube.com/watch?v=YX2CYeqSazM
youtube.com/watch?v=jjM9E6d42-M
youtu.be/DMRLDFChjtc
doorofperception.com/wp-content/uploads/ecannon.jpeg
youtu.be/uK367T7h6ZY
youtu.be/eWzxpgqqmI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ask mommy to turn the breaker back on to your basement

>free energy
>when applied electrical current

My mom doesn’t have a basement

How the fuck do you think your watches work?

>free energy
Sounds like a jooish trick

this

>Put in energy
>look free energy!!

Attached: 1495561545446.png (900x719, 438K)

Paying for energy is a Jewish trick

>pressure
>electrical current
Get your mom to sit on it with her high speed super powered dildo and you'll have more power than a solar roof with a Tesla wall

>you have to apply a current to create energy

that image is bait for retards and you didn't even know it, its like a marked bill

As a gemologist, I have a problem with this meme. Sorry but quartz crystals are a fucken solid, kind of one of the defining properties of a crystal. The vibration property is true(when a voltage is applied), hence their use in time keeping devices. When pressure is applied to the crystal, it produces a voltage, but no current. Therefore, can't be used to generate electricity.

Attached: eb6.jpg (604x453, 42K)

there are these squares that produces power magically at day for free nigga

Attached: MEME MAGICIAN.jpg (1551x2083, 829K)

>for free
have you priced out solar panels?

OP your picture is wrong because nothing is SOLID. Everything you see is comprised of mostly empty space.

youtube.com/watch?v=YeIGp9NMGcQ

youtube.com/watch?v=lcWaG-BZRzM

youtube.com/watch?v=YX2CYeqSazM

tourmaline is even more fascinating than quartz

yeah, my system paid for itself. I am charging now for free my ebike, running a fridge 24 / 7, charge my laptop and phone. I can run my power tools for free.

I heard your mom prefers to burn coal for her energy, IF you know what I mean...

thorium.

Actually my mom is not into black guys that’s fucking gross and ur projecting clearly

There's better ways of getting energy out of uranium. With the way we're using it today we will run out in 100 years or so. With nuclear breeder reactors it could last billions of years.

Under $1 per watt. I'm running a 1kw system at my off grid cabin right now. It cost me $3k for panels, batteries and charge controller / inverter. Makes all the power I need and then some.

This

Instead of wasting the nuke waste, it should be burnt in sodium cooled reactors.

I know. Energy used to be free before the Jews passed laws like the 1st law of thermo dynamics.

I'm so sick of this /x/ shit polluting the board.

Fusion, but for now fission is best. Everyone gets the bomb, too.

Attached: 1528663083436m.jpg (1024x577, 76K)

Uhm yea, thorium

Attached: 42e.jpg (263x500, 59K)

Orgone energy. It works

Quick my fellow muskbros, we have to forward this information to our homosexual father figure, Elon. There’s no way this should go unnoticed.

dude the sun provides all the free energy we truly need to live we've just become retarded

Attached: New-Lightning-Network-Banner-696x348.png (696x348, 339K)

There's no such thing as "free energy" you scientifically illiterate brainlet.

If it's electricity you want, put generators on bikes, wait for niggers to steal bikes, then sound police sirens.

Thorium?

Here's a video about thorium for those that don't know about it.
Its pretty great.

forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=jjM9E6d42-M

our energy production is becoming more effecient and there are other ways to produce it without uranium.
be an engineer and figure this shit out yourself.

yes, yes, god goy, keep believing in the 2nd "law" of thermodynamics

Attached: jidf.gif (332x375, 7K)

No shit dummy. The reason why adundant energy devices arent being manufactured at large scales is because the human condition across the world is SLAVERY by government
youtu.be/DMRLDFChjtc

There’s so much shit wrong with that image
>Creates Free energy based off a scientific paper!
No it only proved that quartz could be used as an electric conductor in the right conditions. The added pressure would result in a net negative of energy.

First, the Nazis burned the books of the orgon guy and then, after he emigrated to USA, the FBI burned his books as well. So he definitely was into something...

It's been proven.

Hey if you can disprove the second law of thermodynamics then go right ahead.

>when pressure and electrical current is applied
>creates free energy

Goddamn why are americans so fucking retarded.

you don't have a mom either

Edit: sorry bro that was uncalled for

Attached: 1501767738329.png (399x320, 119K)

Crystal IS LIQUID

Yeah, let's just set up lighting rods in each square meter of the planet!

Great so we only get energy when lightening wants to strike it. Genius
Whats next, free hamburgers

We are barely utilizing nuclear power. Far less than is necessary to justify complaining about it.

Also thorium.

Underrated.

>Lake Maracaibo: The world's top lightning hotspot is over Lake Maracaibo in northwestern Venezuela. Here, nocturnal thunderstorms occur on average about 297 days per year and produce an average of about 232 lightning flashes / square kilometer / year.

Attached: lightning-lg.jpg (1304x978, 79K)

Unless you've been using those panels for about 30 years you are absolutely full of shit. And I don't know for sure but since 25-30 years is the zero out for modern panels I'm pretty sure it's longer for panels 30 years old.

Attached: lightning-lg.jpg (1041x783, 237K)

>when pressure & electrical current is apply
>creates energy
no that is just the conversion of energy into another form
like how piezoelectric microphones and crystal radios work

ya it has been around for some time
you may also wan to look up Viktor Schauberger and his idea of implosion or toroidal energy
.eg most of our systems gather energy though expansion and dissipation
but that approach is chaotic and destructive
doorofperception.com/wp-content/uploads/ecannon.jpeg

Attached: William Congreve - sponges and water.jpg (960x740, 90K)

The fuck are you talking about Venezuela here, that country is the biggest oil spot in the world and theyre starving to death

>even lightning is racist

Attached: 1494518394179.png (800x769, 126K)

Piezoelectric effect.

We burn all the niggers and Jews and use the heat generated to power a Muslim burning machine.

>thorium

Attached: thorium-newthumb.png (1000x1000, 183K)

Attached: UtiyHRf.jpg (574x702, 66K)

energy is abundant retards. its everywhere

>When you apply energy to it, it creates energy!
These fucking retards.

The energy produced very quickly pays for the cost of the panel.

You’re a fucking retard.

>There has to be better ways of getting energy other than uranium

THORIUM

Specifically LFTR
youtu.be/uK367T7h6ZY

As an RF engineer, I have a problem with this post. You should say that when pressure is applied to the crystal, it produces a voltage and a minuscule about of current, whose effective power output cannot be more than the energy contained in the physical force applied.

that space isnt actually empty. It is just unobservable directly because of our level of conciousness needs improvement

do you have a way a harness it?

Current is voltage. The potential difference of electrons and protons. You are thinking of electromotive force.

>falling for the perpetual energy jew

The Nazis burned his books because he was a sex crazed maniac trying to promote his views, the FBI burned his books because he was a quack. I think the latter was a stupid move because it only validates the people who believe his bullshit.

what about all the pollution you create from getting those solar pannels

What about Helium3? ISn't the moon full of it? Seems the chinks really want their hands on it. Something about powering mankind for 10,000 years?

Attached: GTN No No.png (695x598, 436K)

... H-how do they work?

Attached: QPS.jpg (900x675, 76K)

>that space isnt actually empty. It is just unobservable directly because of our level of conciousness needs improvement
That "space" is actually where parallel realities are stacked on top of one another. We're tuned into a specific frequency.

There are thousands of inventions. They arent mass produced because of the Satanic cult who own the world.

seewatch it

solar panel factories are solar powered

>Under $1 per watt.
>1kw system
>cost me $3k for panels, batteries and charge controller / inverter.
That almost sounds like $3 per watt

And that's why on his inauguration day, in his inaugural address, Trump says he's going to UNLOCK the mysteries of space, and cure the miseries of disease. They have already been discovered. They must now be UNLOCKED.

Attached: 1508853195155.jpg (2423x1488, 799K)

>watches
what century are you fr--
>flag
oh...

Attached: 1475971172878.jpg (330x357, 24K)

Fuck off, millenial. I have a nice watch and don't have a cellular device because I have a landline.

show us your Casio, Chang

what about harmful strip mining of lithium and transportation letting out all sorts of smog

name one

Your point has been disporven, we cant name any because the satanic cults have destroyed them already and erased them from history

You've been listening to too many oil shills buddy

Feel free to pull your head out of your ass about solar power at any time.

Hahah your mom is poor

Lol even God hates spics.

1.you cant win
2.you cant break even
3.you always lose

lithium can be recycled, bulldozers are solar powered

他妈的你白猪头美国芝士汉堡笨蛋。你和中国和光荣的中国共产党没有任何关系。

@theblacksun
Are retarded American artists running this thing into the ground? Boomer genoicde now holy shit

People like you is why we can't have anything nice

>There has to be better ways of getting energy other than uranium

Attached: thorium.jpg (239x211, 8K)

We have thousands of years of use available to us if we expand uranium extraction, with the way we currently use uranium.

With breeder reactors that goes into the tens of thousands / hundreds of thousands

ultimately it still isn't sustainable for a long lasting civilization, but we've got solar that'll cover us for the next few dozen billion years (assuming we colonize the solar system and give up on earth)

and if we get fusion going, then we're basically covered for a few billion years longer off hydrogen reserves in jupiter and whatever we can capture escaping the dying sun

We'll have a trillion or so years if we can get interstellar travel

and hundreds of trillions of years if we can harness black holes (we need to claim some sooner, rather than later though)

you mean this one stupidly weak solar powered bulldozer?
If you dont youre living in more of a fantasyland than I am

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28K)

one bulldozer is weak, one thousand bulldozers are strong

it's free energy

I cant argue with that but I can argue that itd make mining lithium unprofitable since your moving like 5 buckets of dirt each push

heres a layout of the cult system of control in pic.

youtu.be/eWzxpgqqmI8

Theres so many different ways to use magnets including the earth itself for energy,

We can also access the vacuum of space

Attached: 108.jpg (1920x1080, 512K)