Israeli settlements are painted to look like black cubes

>Israeli settlements are painted to look like black cubes

They even even TRYING to hide it at this point

Attached: 5b23bf0edda4c819158b4601.jpg (900x506, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=god7Wuml5-k
azamra.org/Kabbalah/FAQ/13.htm
thecooljew.com/2009/08/the-kennedy-curse/
baka.com.au/news/world/rabbi-puts-old-testament-curse-on-the-enemy/2006/03/27/1143441083308.html
amazingdiscoveries.org/AD-Header-Downloads-References-RabbinicCurse
m.chabad.org/kabbalah/article_cdo/aid/1515271/jewish/The-Kabbala-of-Curses.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=1EdL_TLbHsg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ritual_slaughter
youtube.com/watch?v=S84uHrwvwfQ
kabbalah.com/en/ask-a-kabbalist/is-satan-real),
youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4-6e5ZldNnM
youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
youtube.com/watch?v=TuGBqrXqNXA
youtube.com/watch?v=KXNEFbCSBx4
youtube.com/watch?v=EOISdvdvxpo
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZkQElvOTCo
youtube.com/watch?v=aSRj7_4ZhNg
youtube.com/watch?v=eGPTqS_yWQQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/the requirements for kabala are that you are atleast 40 AND have a surviving son incase you die from demonic possession/https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/the requirements for kabala are that you are atleast 40 AND have a surviving son incase you die from demonic possession/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=god7Wuml5-k

When you say "settlements" you sound like you are trying to imply this is happening outside of the Israeli boarder, which it isn't.

I mean, I'm not saying these are outside of the border, however it's very possible that they are outside.

the whole world is Israel. HEIL HITLER

good
that'll make firestone attack stop
saheb al-grugdul no attack black cube-shaped caves because black cube is top of islamic mathematical discoveries

Attached: grug isis.jpg (1134x850, 76K)

What do you mean? What is the significance of them being painted as black cubes? are you implying jews are Muslims or some shit?

Attached: 43646346346.jpg (620x412, 46K)

delete this

Never seen this Jewish dude before?

Ya use this while wrapping teflon cloth around your arm the same amount of times you walk around the Kaaba in Islam.

Attached: 1495120274131.jpg (300x433, 29K)

delte

the requirements for kabala are that you are atleast 40 AND have a surviving son incase you die from demonic possession, which you are prone when you study the kabala
kabala being occult magic, is one mode for demons to interact with occult followers.

azamra.org/Kabbalah/FAQ/13.htm

the kabala has hexed the goyim.
they used their satanic black magic and cursed the goyim nation

examples:

>satanic kabalist black magic

Rabbi Jacobson put a curse on Kennedy, damning him and all his male offspring to tragic fates.

thecooljew.com/2009/08/the-kennedy-curse/

baka.com.au/news/world/rabbi-puts-old-testament-curse-on-the-enemy/2006/03/27/1143441083308.html

amazingdiscoveries.org/AD-Header-Downloads-References-RabbinicCurse

m.chabad.org/kabbalah/article_cdo/aid/1515271/jewish/The-Kabbala-of-Curses.htm

can goyim win against their black magic?

delete this right now

what the fuck

Attached: 1516922322514.png (476x751, 51K)

black magic kabalists in action with their shoahs:

Hanussen was hitler's Rasputin- his clairvoyant. Hanussen created and molded hitler to become the hypnotic megalomaniacal monster that sacrificed human lives to moloch. "the Devil's Prophet" Hanussen's true name was Hershmann Chaim Steinschneider. Hanussen was a little mad - or more than a little in his megalomania

Herschmann’s birth was registered in Prossnitz (today Prostejov in the Czech Republic), the Moravian town which was the traditional home of the Steinschneider

But all was not as it seemed in Prossnitz. The town’s Jewish community was a hotbed of the Sabbatian heresy, a secretive sect which revered the 17th century “Messiah” Sabbatai Zevi.5 Sabbatians not only regarded Zevi as the Messiah, but also followed his antinomian teachings that advocated the deliberate transgression of Jewish Law and a Gnostic-like idea of “redemption through sin

Prossnitz was infiltrated by the even more radical and occultic Frankist sect whose practices included orgiastic rituals

the Steinschneiders were a “Sabbatian family” (a messianic cult based on ritual sacrifice)

Hanussen’s later behaviour, from his denial of his Jewish roots, to his rejection of sexual and other mores, obsession with mysticism, and even his association with virulent anti-Semites, all more or less conformed to the Sabbatian-Frankist mould.

Hanussen became part of a scheme to sell surplus military equipment to the Greeks who at the time were engaged in a bitter war against the nascent Turkish Republic. The affair reeks of international intrigue, though Hanussen’s job, supposedly, was to use his hypnotic power as added leverage in negotiations

his home in Berlin during 1930-32 was the notorious Aleister Crowley

Why does everyone get so but mad that the Jewish people may worship the devil.

We are extremely successful in pretty much everything, so maybe worshiping the devil is a good thing.

Kaballah isn't inherently evil though. People should remember that.

There's the Sefirot and the Qlippoth

Tree of life

Attached: Sefirot.png (336x626, 98K)

Tree of Death

Attached: 1506918238368.png (246x364, 157K)

Saturn shit is disinfo,nobody worships a fucking planet you idiots

YHWH, before the Babylonian kikes distorted it, was actually a meditation.

Attached: 1517818367369.jpg (2472x5748, 3.87M)

Then you're ignorant as sheeeit.

Take a look at mythology and tell me there wasn't a clear Saturn worship era going on and then tell me the same things aren't going on today in a modern format.

There is way too much out there that shows Saturn is still being worshiped

Attached: 1495118404138.jpg (328x1024, 57K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1EdL_TLbHsg

Did you guys know that Jews hate anime because it teaches the secret truth that they have kept secret. The secrets of the Kaballah and Zohar. The secrets to taming ones ego.

The Jews hate Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Attached: 1503898779853.png (920x513, 171K)

its basically re-enigineered voodoo. its ancient pagan ritual sacrifice ("trial by fire" ) to moloch rebranded as redemption/endure persecution

circumcision Satanic blood ritual and mock child sacrifice

You worship Baal Berith, a demon. Your circumcision (Berit Milah) is a demonic blood ritual, a sacrifice to Baal Berith, the demon of flies.

being circumcised is ritual sacrifice to the jewish volcano god.

Covenants were sealed by sacrificing a living being, with the implication that the party who breaks the covenant will suffer a similar fate.

The Abraham covenant is part of a tradition of covenantal sacrifices, which dates back to the third millennium BC. Those that are slaughtered in the covenant in Genesis 15 are considered a sacrificial offering

In Hebrew, the verb meaning "to seal a covenant" translates literally as "to cut"

the mohel then sucks the sacred blood part of this ancient sacrifice-based blood ritual

the genocide of Jews throughout history has been justified as redemption through sacrifice, trial by fire

circumcision is one of their many blood draining rituals
another is kosher ritual slaughter...
old accounts of ritual sacrifice are similar to cattle mutilations where the tongue and eyes go missing and the blood is entirely drained
its all demonic and its all connected, like cattle mutilations

In Judaism, the qorban is any of a variety of sacrificial offerings described and commanded in the Torah. The olah (the "holocaust" or burnt offering).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ritual_slaughter

No. It's the truth

Attached: 1499751522843.png (937x676, 790K)

An upside-down pentagram, which is a Satanic symbol, with one missing arm means you have formed a pact with a demon or Satan (this is just want Satanists believe, I don't).

This is the streets of Washington DC with the White House being at the peak. The dotted line is where there is no road.

Attached: ss+(2018-06-12+at+01.13.19).jpg (827x487, 224K)

Jews worship demons and recieve instructions how to hasten the arrival of the antichrist, nobodoy worshipa planets

This is what you have to remember about the babylonians who pretend to be Jews. They have INVERTED ALL THEIR TEACHINGS.

What was once spiritual knowledge they have turned into MATIERAL REPRESENTATIONS.

Once again, the Jews have distorted the truth behind symbolism to scare people.

The devil is a deceiver...What better way to deceive than to INVERT EVERYTHING?

Attached: 1509393938289.png (1594x844, 374K)

Attached: 1528053547177.jpg (960x960, 159K)

Nigga, it's crooked path or no path....Qliphoth or nothing MF, and I put that on Moses. Get that weak-ass lil yee yee Sefirot shit outta here. Ole buster ass yarmulke Kabbala niggas....we bang for SATURN out cheah lil boy. Grown man shit. Take yo ass back to mamma

I've seen more than enough to know that Saturn is a well-loved body among many occult circles. You spewing your ignorant shite is just sinking.

>Paranoid schizophrenia the post
You people are seriously silly

Do we hate Saturn now?

Attached: 1526821984034.png (550x320, 191K)

and you people are seriously shilly

Attached: DVR79r1WAAAMxuO.jpg (1200x400, 20K)

Trump is Zeus/Jupiter/Thor

The Titan Cronus is represented by the NWO.

Attached: 1519127908969.jpg (1732x1682, 1.4M)

youtube.com/watch?v=S84uHrwvwfQ

Attached: 1515404414999.jpg (610x826, 93K)

the most important part of judaism is demonic blood-letting rituals-- let that sink in
from kosher sacrifice blood draining to penis blood-letting and sucking to high holiday bloodletting. even on passover they smear fresh blood all over your face and property
you are blood demon worshipers. end of story. out of your entire history, nothing benevolent came from you-- just misery, sacrifice, and destruction

Moses led the 6million Jews for 40 years to wander the desert and "cleanse"/sacrifice the generation of 6million sinners, so the next generation is rewarded with Israel

Jews are punished/sacrificed for their sins and given to Babylon, Greeks, Rome, Germans

after they are cleansed through sacrifice (trial by fire) shoah they are rewarded with return to Israel

have you shlept through yeshiva lectures?

its all about sacrifice

next time try to put critical thought in reading the abrahamic sacrifice manuals

The Kabbalah twists the words of the Bible, and how Satan is viewed. This is important: In the Kabbalah, evil is viewed as a necessary thing because all is one, and we are all one in God. This is NOT biblical. Still, who cares?

According to the Kabbalah Centre (kabbalah.com/en/ask-a-kabbalist/is-satan-real), Satan is real and not REALLY a negative force. From the website, "But it’s not a devil that exists externally. Satan is actually a good angel whose job is to help us to grow...The Zohar tells us, even though Satan sounds like a negative force within each one of us, it is negative only if we let it control us."

Saturn is the 6th planet from the sun.
Saturday is the 6th day of the week.
Saturn has a hexagon on it's north pole.

6,000,000 = 6 zeros

After a while you start to see the patterns repeating in the programming.

mystic 33rd degree mason, Judaism is Saturn: the symbol of Judaism is a hexagram symbol of Saturn, and the day of worship is on Saturday, day of Saturn

Saturn's hexagon

No you fucking retard. You haven't even been paying attention. THE BABYLONIAN MYSTERY RELIGION THAT SACRIFICES CHILDREN PRETENDS TO BE JEWS

Still better than Anglos. How does it feel to live inside of a rotting corpse of a once great nation? Does it smell, crypto kike?

um no sweetie, israel is all the land between the nile and the euphrates

I'm actually in a lovely conservative town in Scotland, I'd argue it's one of the best places in the world to live in.

So aye, smells good and life's sweet.

Jewish word for Saturn is shabtai..
Jewish word for Sabbath is shabbat...
Jews celebrate Sabbath on Saturday... Saturnsday. or Satur day.

Yale university has an elite Jewish group called Shabtai.

Shabtai is a global Jewish leadership society whose membership consists of primarily Yale University

Wtf...

Kabbalah states that man doesn't just emanate from (the Jewish) God, but man is God's collaborator through the process of tikkun olam (literally, "repairing the world"). Through ritual acts, the Jews have the power to trigger the coming of the messiah. In 1666, a kabbalist named Sabbatai Zevi declared himself the Jewish messiah and declared the only way to finish the tikkun - and make the world "one" - was to engage in acts of evil depravity. Turks forced him to convert to Islam but His successor, Jacob Frank, continued this doctrine to Europe and radicalized it even more. The Frankists engaged in pure satanism and control world affairs since then.

Lurianic Kabbalah --> Rabbis Zevi and Frank --> Satanism
These people believed that evil must be fully embraced by the world in order for the Messiah to come.

the black cube that the kikes put on their head literally has the words god of my demon on it ( el shaddai) . also there was crazzy rabbi named Sabbatai Zevi(shabbatai means saturn in hebrew) who belived he was a messiah

the hexagon is the shield that protects the cube of moloch . the the hexagon is made from two triangles that are pointing up and down is to represent human sacrifice. the upper triangle represents moloch and the donward tringle represents the sacrifised victim .

You are part of the cube that stands in the midle of the sacrfice . The cube that runs this horrible machine. The cube that has eaten the lives of countless babys . Dont be a victim of the cult of saturn

Awesome. Heard your countryside is godly. Glad you're keeping out of urban hell user.

Oaft it's beautiful, especially up north.

You should leave that Satanic hellhole sometime and visit :^)

Saturn wasn't always a planet. It was our sun during the golden age before our current sun rearranged the planets about 12000 years ago.

Painted black and I bet every one of those bastards will have an AC unit on the roof when finished.

why does the scavy jew do this?

(they))) have been destroying western civilization for centuries. Hasidics, Sabbatean-Frankists, Kabalists, in other words, satanists who follow a doctrine where the Torah is interpreted in reverse so call sins become acts of holiness done to bring the apocalypse. After looking into this, it's becoming more and more clear that this is the case.

youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4-6e5ZldNnM
youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

nuke israel you faggot jew

>1666
This cult goes back 6000 years. It's not from 1666

youtube.com/watch?v=TuGBqrXqNXA

youtube.com/watch?v=KXNEFbCSBx4

youtube.com/watch?v=EOISdvdvxpo

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZkQElvOTCo

youtube.com/watch?v=aSRj7_4ZhNg

youtube.com/watch?v=eGPTqS_yWQQ

>no one gets the joke
I concur. Those houses appear to be outside.

Wow what a shithole.

Outrageous claims,don't fall for the gnostic jew. It's satanism larping as enlightenment

>I drew a star on a map and that means something
imbecile

did you read my post?

At the first opportunity I get, believe me. Can't stand the heat and can't live without snow. Might visit next winter if shekels allow.

JFK’s only surviving grandson is a Jew.

>shabtai
delete this at once

Kek, we just kidding isrealibro, you know Jow Forums loves you guys. We just need some one to hate on haha. Hope things are going ok for you all and your all safe from the threats around you.
That’s why I stopped going on there.

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed it, but right around Christmas time the #1 post on all of Reddit was a picture of Saturn.

We know the truth already, Rabbi. Why do you hide the secrets of this world from people? This is why God is angry with you.

you don't have the stones so you can't do shit

So I obtained the rod of blasting and summoned the prime Minister of hell.
Do I need to keep the skin and the rod now that I have the signed book?

delte now

I have what I need inside of me as does everyone else. You should know better than to think this material world offers you something you were born without.

No. Best part is I'm a gentile.

the rod of blasting is not for goyim to use
feucateysr

Why do you care? Don’t you have an Islamic invasion on your hands? Seriously, why do people even care about the Palestinians? We have to deal with our own (((Marxist))) problem.

Not sure what that word means. Speak english, Rabbi.

It was a bitch to make.
The ingredient list is a cunt.
You actually have to get a Smith other than yourself to make it and that's hard to do in this day and age.

Well aye I plan to do something about it but like I said earlier, I'm from Scotland and we're about 96% white, so no invasion going on up here bud, especially in my town.

And I thought it was a funny (((coincidence ))).

don't worry

goyim are literally incapable of reading the (true) zohar. if you happen to find a real book you will see the wrong letters if you are not worthy. if you ask someone who is to transcribe them to you you will go insane

move along goyim

הם סתם ילדי כאפות משועממים, 95 אחוז מהם לא באמת שונאים אותך באמת הם סתם אוהבים להציק כי הם בתולים כל היום על המחשב.

השאר מבססים את התאוריות שלהם על שטויות, כי הכי קל להגיד בדיעבד שכל דבר רע שקרה קשור ליהודים כי גוגל מצא לי איזה 2 מאמרים שטוענים כך . כל ילד כאפות הופך למדען והיסטוריון מומחה פתאום.

עזוב אותך שטויות, הם פשוט מקנאים כי אנחנו מזיינים את כולם בתחת בזמן שהם מתכופפים ומקבלים בתחת מהערבים. אצלנו היה ניסיון עם ערבים להם אין. שיזדיינו.
תתעלם מכל השטויות על פלסטינים, סתם פליטים עלובים שחיים בסרט. זו האמת.

Attached: 1528652737041.jpg (726x616, 155K)

i cant even imagine living in a place that didnt have grass everywhere
wat a literal shithole

You know, sometimes I wonder, "Why do I still waste time on this Japanese lawn care forum?" and then I see Jewish mysticism discussed in ebonics

But you gave us so many

Then how come her appeared?
I pay him a silver or gold piece every 4 months.
Better terms than you Jews!
I directed him to work to kill Israeli scum.
He agreed and said Jews had lost favor among the most high.

Change your flag, forgetful kike / pysop.

Attached: 1504475561365.jpg (300x295, 14K)

that's why you can't do shit ;)
did you at least circumcise it?
i'm just doing my duty and warning them
i smell goy, the worst kind of goy
back to the sauna with you vile monsters
d-did we? :o

>Take a look at mythology and tell me there wasn't a clear Saturn worship era going on and then tell me the same things aren't going on today in a modern format.
There wasn't a clear Saturn worship era going on and then tell me the same things aren't going on today in a modern format.
Gimme my sheckles, schmuck.

Attached: dojewsrunthemedia.jpg (510x454, 54K)

No :)

You're so scared of this place that you need to be monitoring it 24/7 and you SHUT DOWN every Kek thread. You aren't smart or strong, or even powerful wizards at all.

You will be next. Islam/evil always spreads. Good luck to you

>you're not powerful wizards at all
you take that back right now

Attached: F141.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Need a fresh diaper to fight againat the taliban, rabbi? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wouldn't that make those homes unlivable and hot, considering the climate?

You'd think but nah. Scotland is actually a significant place for Jews.

No. It already was. I used an Israeli one.
Way to hard to obtain.

you are seeing the husk

if you are truly seeing her, one of the two hers. you will never reach the core of the fruit if use any of hers for evil. that's the part of being worthy. destroying is easy everyone can do this. jews can create

>Painting your house in dark colors in a sunny region
Apparently Jews like to live in a sauna

I was just surprised it worked. I was told using an Israeli in the ritual allows for a new covenant with Adony Elohim and the rest.

They have grown tired of you.

וואי אחי באמת שאתה ילד הומו חחח איזה פוסט עלוב תמחק מהר ולך תתלהאת עצמך לפני שאבא בא לאנוס אותך שוב
די נמאס מהניופאגס הישראלים תחזור לפייסבוק כבר לך תאספים בחופ"ל על כמה קפיטלזים זה יופי
חלאס

>Shabatai Zevi
Shabatai = Saturn

medieval scholar here.
I studied the use of mandrake during the middle age in the witchcraft.
The common legend of witches flying on their broom each friday night to meet their sisters for the sabbat isn't far from the truth.
Actually they used to coat the 'phallic' end of their broomstick with mandrake, which is a very powerful hypnotic, and insert it up their anus. Anal mucous membranes are very sensitives, and it allowed them to reach an alternated consciousness state, where they were able to 'fly' mentally with their astral bodies to the 'astral sabbat'.
We have many and many reports from the church trying to prevent this practice, and the uneducated people took the words of the church litterally, hence why we still have the cultural idea of literal flying witches.
This practice is still in use today within witchcraft circles and higher hasidic rabbi communities, who also use special keywords to allow the hypnotic mental state to come faster, but it's a well kept secret (it's believed to be from jewish origin of course).

This thread is owned by JIDF®, all rights reserved

you seem to be posting this nonsense trash a lot, my guess is you are trying to scare people away from the positive elements of kabbala, like I argued with you yesterday. please fuck off boomer shill.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/the requirements for kabala are that you are atleast 40 AND have a surviving son incase you die from demonic possession/https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/the requirements for kabala are that you are atleast 40 AND have a surviving son incase you die from demonic possession/