Universities See 18.5% Decline in Enrollment

Universities See 18.5% Decline in Enrollment due to Social Justice Protests

OH NO YOU RACIST BIGOTS DON'T WANT TO PAY TO BE YELLED AT BY MARXISTS!!!

Attached: lel.png (603x571, 104K)

Not low enough.

Attached: Beaver on Propaganda.png (1898x1364, 1.36M)

the universities won't learn from their mistakes either. they'll still get niggers and commies to enroll who will then attack white people. the whites will leave and the college will have to raise tuition to make up for the loss. this will cause a further decline in enrollment and the whole thing will collapse soon.

Yeah the system is completely unsustainable, they dug their own grave just like the media, went all in on lies

all universities equals the one university mentioned in the tweet that has a 18.5% drop in enrollment!?. not being retarded is a prerequisite to post

I'm college graduate and honestly college has become a brainwashing center.
The white man is better off not going.

The sooner the better. Burn it to the ground (metaphorically!) and rebuild on the ashes.

>Burn it to the ground

They're already doing a pretty good job of that

Attached: main_content_UC_BERKELEY_PROTE.jpg (730x398, 81K)

Mizzou made a calculation. They bet that the revenue generated by their football program was worth the financial pain of lower enrollment and the humiliation of administrative resignations. They will write in the short-term but wrong in the long term. The university lost so much of its prestige.

then how does berkeley stay afloat despite being the breeding grounds for Antifa?

They're in a different financial situation. I'm not even sure that Berkeley has an athletic program of significant note. Also the California University system backs them up pretty well financially.

>university rates decline
true
>because of LE EBIL SJWS
uhh

are you really this retarded?

People are realizing their non-STEM degrees which require taking out loans are an astronomically terrible fucking idea. About it; there is no parking space.

ahahah is this retard even old enough to go to university

Yes, the financial success of the American post-secondary system is hinged entirely on some irrelevant Antifa group. No schools where Antifa has showed up will be able to stay open. We've solved the mystery with our big Jow Forums-infested brainwashing.

Take your meds

Only niggers/Jews go to college.

shut up faggot
Berkeley survives because it's a top tier skill that gets shitloads of money from grants, government funding, and donations
UC Berkeley's medical research facilities are very strong and will survive
their humanities division might suffer but probably not
not to mention the University of California Press and the school's revenue from publications

Attached: 1578509676333.jpg (225x225, 7K)

STFU libtard your making canada look bad

Wow! You idiots actually think this is bad news for social justice!?

The only ones choosing not to attend college are white, conservative men. Resistance to liberal ideas will be lower than ever now!

Attached: amy_smug3.png (287x302, 107K)

In my opinion the politicization was an effect of the irrelevancy of universities (due to the internet), rather than a cause.

The universities needed a reason to justify their existence after the knowledge was all available online, so they turned to a moral justification: we're showing the world the light of social justice, you can't just ignore us!

Whatever justification they chose, it had to be authoritarian. Why? After the knowledge itself is available for free, what else could a government provide to add to add? The only possible thing is the addition of coercion.

Universities need to see a decline until the percentage of graduates in a given generation is in the single digits. And services, crafts and trades need to see a corresponding rise in prestige and pay. The current system is moribund, unsustainable and unproductive. Most people don't even leave university with any sort of useful skillset, mindset or knowledge. It's wasted time, eroded life.

A Twitter pic that points to a YouTube video. Nice sources there, bud.

they'll learn but it will take a long time, they don't exist in a free market, if they did they would learn the consequences of their actions in a heartbeat, but instead government backed loans and affirmative action programs will inflate their importance for at least a little bit longer, i think they will eventually fail though

They will just fill it with third worlders who will lord over the whites whi now wants nothing to do with it.

reminder

Attached: college_2.jpg (1050x644, 61K)

you don't know the difference between potential customers (which is what students are) that would go to berkeley or missouri?

LOL we will eventually just open new colleges. Fucking duh. Generational wealth.
>inb4 liberty U

Berkeley is publicly funded by our tax dollars hard at work!

The Internet or the Modern Prometheus

Debtcucks absolutely livid

Attached: 04f478b3cc7d80584e184b2dad152bf354298b844261ceaabdef69f2301d4a54-pol.jpg (1523x2048, 424K)

Only 18.5% at Evergreen? How is that not 100%? Who the fuck is going to go $30k in debt to go there?

Attached: 1527521066956.jpg (361x521, 23K)

Liberals

You stupid fag...the right is winning all over the fucking planet...your university will continue to breed contempt until legislation is passed by a conservative government that will eliminate funding for humanities...watch and learn fag Commie scum. It will be a slow burn like the Commies in the 70s. Except we are already firmly in control of the Supreme Court and you and I know that's all that really matters fag.

I'm taking sociology 101 right now, and can't even fucking believe what I'm reading. They are litterally boasting up Karl Marx, the Frankfurt School, Post-modernism.... everything that has ruined society, and me (a 27 year old man) I have to try to discuss these things with a bunch of naive 19 year olds in a blue pilled way that doesn't ruin my life.

I remember getting those pamphlets from them in high school. literally who.

it must be hard depending on your supposed oppressors in every facet of life
unashamed white people could move to mars and these twats' survival would depend on moving there too
then a few decades in and they'd be feigning victim status all over again

surprising nobody

Sociology is not a science, is marxist masturbation. It is so shit, you would fare better if you start your own field of science that is a replacement of Sociology and the first chapter is all about why sociology is pseudoscientific propaganda of the worst political system ever invented.

Only two?

Don't forget to sue before leaving.

Are trade schools up?
inb4 wagecuck

Slip in a redpill here and there in the form of a question. Act perplexed when something does add up. Cast doubt on things presented without proof. Make them critically think about the garbage propaganda they're spoonfed.

if you're not a doctor, why do you need to go to college?

Probably, shit like UTI and others advertise all the time, usually middle of the day and after midnight.
But I'm sure it's the same with for-profit and online universities.

I'm going into STEM to become an engineer. Am I required to swallow Marxist horseshit to pass? Would prefer people who also went into STEM to answer

>Slip in a redpill here and there in the form of a question. Act perplexed when something does add up. Cast doubt on things presented without proof. Make them critically think about the garbage propaganda they're spoonfed.
God? These are words of wisdom.
re-read what user said you 27 year old boomer. I cant believe I typed that but I'm not hitting backspace.

You will be forced to work with Linux, which is shit.

Many fields with licensing. You need license for certain products, like chemicals used to make medications, so chemistry as well.

The Millennial gravy train is coming to an end. Not enough Zeds to go around.

then repeal the licensing requirements.

That I can handle. I'm a mouthy type of guy though. It'll be hard to bite my tongue if I have to listen to evil white man bullshit.

when they feed you their marxist horseshit, then demand they put up or shut up and give you free college.

Evergreen isn't a real university.

Willifrid Laurier sounds like also not a real university.

>white men don't get brainwashed
>communists don't have any human work horses with an IQ above 90 to do their bidding
holy awful plan batman!

Who issued the first licence for anything, licensing is a scam to the highest order. Don't want to go off topic, but it is the same with permitting.

avoid name brand trade education.

skilled work is like buying on Ebay:
The people who can give you a product (job)
They're the people who will pay you while you're learning, for their company, they're going to pick you if you dedicate yourself to their effort.
Name Brand "universities" are just cash machines.

Want to work a trade? It'll take patience to find the right place and good work ethic to follow through on that pledge. You're building trust between you and the people teaching you, that's more important than losing time at a marketing school.

The thing is my courses will be (I assume, still in HS) mostly mathematics. Idk how they can make math Marxist.

the people here who tell you how college is all about marxist indoctrination all share a special feature:

none of them went to college. the reality is you'll find SJW and marxist type people if you look for them, and the majority of everyone is still normal as fuck anywhere you go.

Honestly this is bad for me.

for years every single high schooler has gobbled up that going to college is a necessity and have bought into the system raising the price and making "respected" careers a rarity. in turn fields like mine have ramped up wages because nobody wants to go to trade school anymore. its gunna suck if everybody finds out and gets on the gravy train.

general education/humanities requirements. just take gender studies and say the most outlandish shit you can think of, you'll ace it...and tell them you identify as a black woman.

they'll just get more Chinese

enrollment is declining because people are finally realizing it's all a scam. the next industry to go will be healthcare.

>Universities See 18.5% Decline in Enrollment due to Social Justice Protests
How about increased costs? If they keep this up colleges will never live down being complicit in generational economic depression.

I've heard it varies wildly from university to university as well. I'm thinking as long as I don't go to a college that's berkley tier I'll be fine.

>the next industry to go will be healthcare.

yeah, all the 100 million or so boomers are gonna stop gettin' old

I wouldn't be too worried. Young people today refuse to get dirty or work outside. It has to be at a desk with air conditioning. I'd say any manly profession is safe.

>Berkeley
>Top tier
In 1990 maybe. I'll bet you think Harvard does anything real too.

it does not vary wildly from university to university. unless you go specifically to somewhere like berkeley, you are not even going to encounter these people if you don't look for them.

People who didn't go to college telling you what college is like is one of the great big laughs of America. Don't listen to people who didn't go to college-- they didn't go to college.

The meme that everyone has to go to uni/college is just that. More people should be looking at tradeschools, especially as the older generation retires off.

>niggers cry about how their bullshit studies and programs should get all the money and whitey b raciss
>alumnis don't give money and people rather rightly don't want to go to a shithole university run by racist jew-niggers

really gets the bacon poppin

No. I studied mechanical engineering at Florida and never heard someone use words like "privilege" or "microaggression" in my entire time there. Not even as a joke. The gen-ed classes are all taught by graduate students who give fewer fucks than you do.

Just don't take out any (((private))) student loans.

If it's not to late, Take some AP classes and try to get credit. I don't have to take English now

They can't, but they force you to take general education courses. In calfornia, you must take at least one race relation course or something similar.

So if I just keep my political opinions to myself while in STEM at a typical state university i won't run into any of this?

Universities are a joke today, propaganda camps, even for STEM.

I studied pharmacy in england, we constantly had to write about abortion, euthanasia, death pathway etc as a MANDATORY 'ethics training'. Basically technocrats at the top had their own view, and decided to brainwash everyone to think exactly like they want them to think.

Why are you leafs so fucked in the head?

Already did
Don't live in that shithole thank god. I live in a red state

Cool, I didn't think I would but you never know.

You know they will die, right? Boomers are not immortal.

Tim seems like a natural leftist who faced a lot of hard truths and didn't flinch. I respect that.

This also studied biomed in FL
I would add that it depends on who's teching the gen ed classes. I had some student aids who were sjws and could get pissy and others who were laid back. Though all my proffs were pretty mellow, thankfully.

You really should be more worried about your University ripping you off, nickel-and-diming you every chance they get and finding excuses to hold your diploma back until you pay for 2 more classes. Most Universities hate their students and try to suck as much money out of them as possible before begrudgingly handing over your degree.

Then you will get calls from female students for the rest of your life, asking you to donate even more money to the University.

>UC Berkeley's medical research facilities are very strong and will survive
I don't know about that; medical research is problematic...

>thinking the two are remotely comparable
Berkeley banks entirely off of the prestige of their alumni for funding and admissions, many of whom go on to lead extremely successful and prominent careers in several different fields. And if the institution or the student body do something a potential attendee finds distasteful and desires to school elsewhere there are at least two substitutes who would gladly take their place. An education from Mizzou is not in nearly as high of a demand as one from Berkeley.

The universities of the West are going to be abandoned, overgrown buildings in the near future because dumbass boomers decided to fill them with niggers and faggots and women.

Mizzou got the worst of both worlds, a reputation for being racist that keeps minorities away and a reputation for bowing to race-hustlers that keeps whites away. They are on a long slide to community college tier. If they only lost 20% of their in-coming freshman, they had to scrape the bottom for warm bodies.

I remember him all the way back from the BLM livestream threads we used to have. As the election wore on, I knew he'd have to choose a side.

What's admirable is that he tried harder than anybody else to really remain neutral, even though he ended up today with a kind of alt-light conservative position. Even today he seems concerned with trying to find that fair position, and being the type of person who feels compelled to do that is the most torturous thing in a time like this.

I'll teach my skills to somebody and pay them $8/hr to be my assistant. And we can discuss literature and civics in our free time. There, we replaced the university entirely. Wow.

was literally going to post this

Berkeley has an extremely significant athletic program. They are "Cal" or "California" in the pac-10.

and yes, university economics are fucked. what kind of retard signs up for college right now? utterly pointless. get a job, faggot.

This.

Aprenticeships can replace the vast majority of what modern universities do.

In the past, families paid the professional to teach their sons the trade.

Do you even White People, muhammed?

When white men of means abandon something it's fucking OVER. The nigs and women can feast on the corpse but as you should be able to tell already, no one actually cares. The prestige is gone. The question to ask is "where did the white men GO?" that's the future, rapist.

>stop gettin' old
yes, this is called "death" and it's a certainty.

>t. faggot who thinks no one here went to college

nigger we are NOT IMPRESSED. you're talking to people who are smarter than your college professors. try to keep your pathetic little ego in check.

Guess where their donor money comes from. Hint: His name is not Tyrone or Mahmoud.

Free Market at work commie, if they wanna go down this path let them.

On the edge of collapse even now. Physicians are retiring early. All staff are in shortage. Millions of boomers may want to keep it afloat, but, human capital is increasingly in short supply. New Med School Grads have been molly coddled and are dumb as a box of nigger tier rocks. They have to have an algorithm in front of them to practice. I can walk into a facility with a stethoscope and an in pen and take good care of patients. Get ready for women who work part time and niggers who are a waste of two functioning kidneys to take over medicine. It is coming and is already here in most areas.

My Sociology teacher when I was in school was a 95 year old Kenyan who fought against the Italians in the war and went to Oxford. I don't even know why he was teaching that class, maybe he thought it was still what he envisioned it in the 50's. I got into a huge argument with a blue haired, face tattooed goth bitch who stood up in class and yelled "If you assholes don't go to the Wall Street protests you don't deserve rights!"

I asked her what she was planning to do and she said a sit in. So I said "If you aren't willing to blow someone's brains out all your doing is mental masturbation". The African professor found this very humorous and said in a posh African accent "haha, this is true!"