Is it actually gonna happen this time?

Attached: D2B177E2-3748-4B99-BFFB-36C8386A4FD2.jpg (600x729, 101K)

why would northern california get stuck with san francisco??? or even sacramento
this map looks pretty much pointless
would be much better to let an earthquake sort it out, hopefully soon

FACT: You are a Russian disinfo agent

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Attached: 1525134141926.png (736x400, 56K)

081 032 112 114 101 100 105 099 116 101 100 032 116 104 105 115 046

Attached: 1527507616836.png (321x323, 35K)

Why the fuck wouldn't the north be the Jefferson split like passed years ago?
Oh wait, they need dose san fran democrat votes.
Fuck em all.

this is all about gaining 4 more blue seats in the senate

No. California can vote on whatever they want, but splitting the state would have to be approved by the federal government.

Never going to happen, move on.

>”...including approval from the federal government.”

The proposed divisions are clearly designed to provide more democratic senate seats. The only people who want to break away are in the central valley and up north (Redding etc) and none of them would want this proposed split.

It's about two things:
Intentionally gerrymandering the state into 3 solid democrat states
Buttfucking the REAL Jefferson secession movement with this shit so they can say 'hey we tried!'

Four new Democratic senators?

that's exactly what this looks like
but what's the real goal in doing this? just to shut down/appeasing the new california movement or whatever the fuck these boomers are calling it?

there's no fucking way this would be allowed

Fuck off with your shitty bait, cunt.

Im voting for it just because fuck california.

I think it's pretty straightforward. They've put forth a proposal that they know will be rejected by those who actually want to break up the state ergo the proposal will fail. With the established precedent and history of failure future efforts to break the state will never get off the ground because "we already tried".

Thanks Canada bro
You won't be raked

>not Jefferson
Get this trash out of here

New States may be admitted by the Congress into this Union; but no new States shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State; nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or Parts of States, without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress.

ARTICLE IV, SECTION 3, CLAUSE 1

>gerrymandered into 3 enormous democrat blocs
oh I am laffin. No way this will ever, ever pass though. it won't even come close.

got it, thank you
wasn't thinking along those lines

Well that's just fucking retarded. I bet the Russians proposed this.

I spent a couple of weeks in San Francisco and absolutely loved the city. It its way too expensive to live in, but it is such a marvelous city. Even the homeless are polite.

I also spent some weeks in LA and even if it is quite rough in some areas, it has certain charm. I can't help but love California.

lol it looks like it was designed so that the three breakaway states would have a democratic majority

Attached: 867px-California_Presidential_Election_Results_2016.svg.png (867x1023, 115K)

why would democrats want to break up the enormous amount of electoral votes they get.

>San Fagcisco in Northern California

I sense powerful Jewatry here

More seats in the Senate.