LGBTs are tearing themselves apart

Posting the 'drop the B' hashtag and sharing images like pic related, the left exposes its true nature and tears itself apart. They seem to spread these images among their LGBT circles by themselves, so these faggots do the work for us in making sure any and all of them see it. Any other good divisionary images like this one? OC is welcome, I'll try and post more to my twitter if we get some good ones.

Attached: lgbt.png (820x787, 178K)

I bet your parents would be proud of you spending all that time on gay twitter.

Dont get involved and just let those faggots tire themselvws out.
Ironic how a movement basef purely around sex is both fustrated and disatisfief. Really makes you think.

Drop the B but take the L.

The left is Ouroboros.

Attached: d69c1ed9-bb46-431f-91f5-876a61db75a3..png (592x848, 662K)

This

>im losing my fucking mind
I don't understand. I can't understand. Am I autistic? I have never felt this strongly about anything I have ever fucking seen on the internet

YO WAIT HOL UP

DOESN'T LESBIANISM IMPLY THAT THERE'S A FEMALE GENDER?

DROP THE L TOO

The L should be dropped because they are beloved and privileged by cis males. Especially lesbian twins.

Gay used to mean just happy too. Why not get rid of the G and any binary gender reference just make it Alternative Sexuality Support or ASS.

Plus, lesbians want the T removed because they think they're just men trying to enter women's spaces. The whole thing is just a big parlour game for people trying to out virtue one another.

All lefties should be dropped, from a rope

God I hate these people so much.

REMOVE THE B

oi m8 where's ur drinkin' loicense?

>and thats a good thing

how about "DROP THE D"

BUMP! Spread this shit!

The oppression olympics is always great to watch

Attached: kek.jpg (179x250, 6K)

WOKE

>BUMP! Spread this shit!
THIS

>hey I just hope someone chops your genitals off
why was this compliment added in the collage?

Attached: 435.jpg (220x230, 8K)

Uhhh, our shitty psyop actually worked?

Attached: dropb.png (776x364, 14K)

Attached: 1463034382023.gif (245x242, 621K)

The only thing that distinguishes a G from a L is if they are a boy or a girl oh wait there are no genders #I am a fucking faggot

FUCKING AUSTRALIA!

why is lesbian even there when they're just homosexuals? gay encompasses both. I'll tell you why, feminist cunts who demanded L be at the beginning.

When are they going to add D for digisexual?

Sexbot enthusiasts and herbivore men marrying their iPHone deserve respect for their sexuality as well. Owners of Dakimakura harems should have an equal place at the table of sexual solidarity.

Attached: thA9C46DTS.jpg (474x328, 31K)

An honest take on naming them in a non-biased manner might simply be....homosexual.

oh hell yea

How can one be homosexual if gender doesn't exist?

LGBT should be replaced with FB; faggots and bulldykes.

this was my best op idea ever

Attached: 1505978040367.jpg (1351x367, 66K)

The fuck does binary even mean? It's a 2 possible number system 0 or 1 so it's the same male/female genders from my understanding.

Why are gay and trans people so violent? Whenever they disagree with something it's always "I would fucking punch you in the face"

Attached: 8807E6F5-CE14-4D0C-956B-615F196B2393.png (750x1334, 177K)

#replacetheletter
#LGPT

I remember this campagin

no, we need to drop in strategically to fan the flames

>the mentally ill are being mentally ill
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

also they need to add an S Solosexual for ppl who only masturbate.

Take out the L, Lesbians have too much privilege and are not discriminated against anymore as they are mainstream

I bet your parents are so proud of you for using sarcasm on the internet

Roid rage

W would be more fitting

They also get really mad if you suggest moving L to the back because of their privilege

I bet your parents would be proud of you spending all that time with nigger crime dick in your boi pussy

>they're tearing themselves apart by calling our fake troll accounts out on being fucking idiots
>epic win, magapedes!

Attached: 1524890821444.png (1440x1557, 738K)

Drop the B get those filthy Bi gender normies out of here

No N for nose sexual???? Fuck those bigots

Attached: 7713B5A8-CDE8-4150-AE78-26700FB7E902.jpg (306x420, 22K)

make some bisexual sock accounts, start memeing Bisexuals as the most inclusive and tolerant of preferences.

I hope they start shooting each other soon.

Their ass damage is enough to make this hilarious
But seriously, let's suggest on dropping the L

B for beastiality you speciephobe

is this a ninja turtle?

We need to do more of this. Just keep pointing out and exploiting obvious divisive issues in their shit ideology until they implode in on themselves. Turn their own momentum and rage against themselves.

>drop the b

Everybody wants the b, you cant drop it.

Attached: Lil-B-9.png (800x600, 676K)

>Bisexual means you like both
>Pansexual means you like all
By leftist standards, bisexuality is bigotry because it's not all inclusive. Drop the B, Igots.

theres already a split in the feminist community with some of them calling themselves TERFs(Trans exclusionary radical feminists) we use this as a stressor to divide the community even further. We can make Sock accounts and say that if a lesbians dont wanna fuck a tranny they are transphobic

its the same kind of people that also end up being alt-right lmao

The one with the avatar of the new Devil may cry bitch. Even japs are getting in on the 56% shit now.

Some Chester who got popped. Dailymail had his glamor shots

Yea, we could point out that feminist have a privileged position since their letter is before T for Trans or some shit like that. There is already loads of animosity between feminist and transfaggots so we need to exploit that.

Just leftshit schizophrenic overreactions. Nothing more.

Attached: 1529092039626.jpg (460x299, 19K)

Pedo in a half shell.

The left only responds to invasive action. Anything removed must be replaced. The most effificatious tactic is to demand replacement of something already existing. Straight extracation will not be effective. If Bisexuality is wrong; Pansexuality is right.

#ReplacetheB
#LGPTQA

>I have never felt this strongly about anything I have ever fucking seen on the internet
what about this ? imagine if you tripped over and put your hand out to stop yourself falling, and this thing is in the way, what then ?

Attached: accidental_hand_skewer.jpg (570x427, 32K)

why does lesbianism exist when gay is already there

Attached: IMG_9381.jpg (259x224, 28K)

Then that's better than dunking my balls in a woodchipper

I like you.

L and G are both bigoted for not being all inclusive. Great idea. It should just be PT. Pan Trans. Nothing else matters because nothing else exists.

I bet your parents are proud of you

My gf didn't like it so much?

Attached: IMG_2881.jpg (1174x1402, 168K)

Do these people think there's actually some committee who will decide on this shit? like if it gets enough Internet attention Freddie Mercury will rise from the dead and slam a gavel? Mental illness.

Then we can make the point that the letters are arranged where some are better than others. We could say that they should be arranged alphabetically. Then if that works, we push the idea that the alphabet is a product of white European colonialism or some shit. That the letters can't be arranged in a white supremacist hierarchy.. Those commie retards made this sort of subversion too goddamn easy..

You wish the left was so "with it". You haven't got a clue. Tell me about that Gay Black Privilege.

>Trannies tear each other apart after literally tearing themselves apart

Attached: KEK, TOP.jpg (399x385, 27K)

this is brilliant

Attached: BBA4123A-A4A6-470A-89C1-5664B8D71783.jpg (728x640, 500K)

Nah I was thinking more like the fact that Lesbians are more acceptable to the point where they're in everything and worshipped too much.
Though in all seriousness, lesbians are overrated as fuck and tend to ruin everything, not mention they tend to be the 2nd whiniest of the whole LGBT community, behind trannies.
Also we should probably get rid of T, as that implies you have to transition to be another gender, either that or get rid of LGB because they're not gender related.

That's because they're based on hate, duh anonkun!

That's the cycle of death/creation. Anons stop using Ouroboros incorrectly.

Where to begin...

Attached: 3ECB1339-DC74-4FAA-9739-47736F281EC2.jpg (598x597, 351K)

Shouldn't there be more then just mtf and ftm trannies if there are more then two genders?

I bet your parents

I still can't understand how anyone, even teenagers, can convince themselves there more than two genders. It's obvious by grade school that there are boys and girls and that's it, other than rare aberrations. What people assert in their minds does not change their sex, nor the realities of masculinity in males and femininity in females.

What they are saying is straight up delusional.

Attached: 1528394674977.jpg (960x960, 104K)

when I was four I was very aware that girls were different than boys, I was shy around them and things like that. it was instinctual. I think deep down they know it's all bullshit, but they need every cog they can get in the machine that is the 'resistance' blm? sure. islam? sure come along.

Right that's why "non binary" people attest they don't belong to the 2 options

can we give this a subtle bulge for the end game content?

>kosher
Kek

Attached: IMG_6309.jpg (818x784, 110K)

Lol pressuring faggots to go partially straight to virtue signal
The opposite of what the tranny movement. Hilarious but it'd never work. They're too hung up on trying to be "unique" while ironically pressuring other people to also be "progressive" like them. They're just a big confused circle jerk.

All gays are sadomasocists. Sodomy is inherently sadistic, and the lifestyle is inherently self-destructive. They derive pleasure from the pain they inflict and suffer. Give them a premise to torture their fellow homos and they'll seize it to feed the sadomasocistic impulses that drive them. Better those drives are turned inward onto their own kind than inflicted externally.

>non-binary and bisexual
>non-binary
>binary sexual
Do these niggers even understand what words mean?

your girlfriend is a real fag

So many unintentional memes on one image

--- Reminder ---
For every leftist shill you see find a LGBT+ fag and encourage them to no longer exist.

Attached: 983475976378468753451.jpg (1000x667, 347K)

No. It's an automatic response someone told them to say. It makes them feel special.

Like a janitor calling himself the cleansor of the realm.

>proposed some subversive shit some time ago
>Jow Forums: hurrr durrr subversives like you must be hanged, we don't need to use their tactics
>see this thread
>Jow Forums: ha! this is amazing!
Fuck you guys.

kek

lmfao, this explains so much. I don't know why I never connected it before.