Justify abortion

Justify abortion

Attached: FB_IMG_1529101257418.jpg (1024x768, 53K)

no

The kids would probably be as shitty as their parents

icelandic women abort 99% of all downies. all downies are almost eliminated. soon autists and those fetal alcohol syndrome babies can get euthanized as well if its up to me. their cells and tissue must be used in research to advance the human condition of our race. in the 22th century when robots do all work for us, the human will only be satisfied by maximizing its potential thus needing to genetically alter itself to assert dominance once and for all over the other races. we must see that our european race stands supreme so that no other stand supreme over us. then we can settle the galaxy, but only if we abort all the degenerates first user.

It's mostly niggers

Like nipping a cancerous tumor in the bud. Don't misunderstand, abortion is terrible... but so is the thought of the type of people who'd have abortions reproducing; by reproducing they spread bad values and poverty like a cancerous tumor.

less niggers

Webm related, this could have been prevented if it was aborted

Attached: goblina.webm (640x800, 1.78M)

Keeps the nigger population in control

I need to clarify, all ethnic groups have some people who are idiots who should never reproduce, that includes white people as well.

The state does not have the authority to force a human to incubate against their will.
That is the actual argument for abortion rights.
Your emotions on the subject are irrelevant.

Only leftists use this argument. It's not just aborting niggers its aborting white babies you fucking shareblue shill.

Attached: jihad.jpg (480x360, 43K)

It is a good eugenics tool

We don't need anymore niggers.

top kek

Attached: IMG_20180615_191450_edit.png (882x834, 89K)

It is cutting the nigger population down, and is the single identifiable fact in the decline of violent crime in the US.

If it wasn't for legal abortion in the US, the US would have an 18% population of niggers, instead of a 12% and falling population of niggers.

Most black pregnancies in the US end in abortion.

>22th
fuck, we'll be missing 10?

Attached: 93285E29-722B-4E3A-B707-4F7269930FA0-2902-0000044899A68828.jpg (1024x640, 137K)

> belgium in the 22nd century
>Caliphate of Eurostan

Justify banning abortion

Attached: abortions.png (1000x1000, 189K)

this

I get this comparison, and why people make it, but it's nigger tier "oh sheeit" level garbage. They're not saying a fetus isn't life. They're saying it's not a human life. They think bacteria on earth is life. Do you have a problem with killing a bacterial cell?

best response

So stop being so hedonistic as to see consequence-free premarital sex as a God-given right, and take personal responsibility for your actions instead.

Eugenics

However ,I'm completely against women casually murdering babies because they want to be sluts with no consequences, but the correct solution to that would be to sterilize those women. Fix the root cause not the symptom.