(((EA))) tries to distort historical accuracy in a game based off of historical events

>(((EA))) tries to distort historical accuracy in a game based off of historical events
>Players get bad about cultural marxist bullshit getting shoved into their vidya
>(((EA))) keeps going on with their PR bullshit
>They pay mods of the subreddit page to ban any dissenting opinions
Why do (((they))) always have to resort to purging?

Attached: 1529093948741.png (1080x1347, 171K)

its been known for a long time how shit EA is. i have stopped buying games from them. I only play video games from the Jow Forums aproved list now.

The game isn't made for you. It is made for the next generation of boys. They're transitioning to females so it makes sense they'd want female characters

>Jow Forums aproved list
this actually a thing?

>historically accurate
>phony
what kind of goodthink logic is this?

>market your game as historical realism
>literally say you want it to be respectful and believable
>release a teaser trailer that is not remotely realistic, respectful or believable
>suddenly go into maximum damage control when people bring this up
>release a far better trailer, although not super historically accurate keeps the correct tone/atmosphere
>this is where they should have shut the fuck up
>change your marketing slogans to "uuh a-actually it's our take on ww2!!!111"
>people continue to call them out because they won't shut the fuck up about MUH WOMYN (weirdly the non whites in battles they never paticipated in isn't an issue spoken about only women)
>continue to damage control poorly even as far as going "f-fine don't buy our game fuck you"
Battlefield 5 is one giant example of how to NOT do marketing. They should have outright replaced their entire marketing team 2 weeks ago.

GET THESE FACTS OUT OF HERE

THE TRUTH IS A DANGEROUS THING

How unrealistic was the game?

Wouldnt mind seeing it, bet it has some weird gems in there

(((EA)))
>reported correctly

> muh game
boo-hooo

>our take on WW2
Game over

Women fighting on the front lines during ww2 with a prosthetic arm/claws.

This

If you say this is a fictional account of WWII from the outset, you wouldn't have this much anger. But because they marketed it as authentic, they POed people because they are heavy handing their bullshit into something people just want to have fun with.

Inb4 muh Russian snipers
It's a British woman

Attached: 1523549336526.jpg (680x453, 26K)

>make historically inaccurate work
>claim complaints about historical inaccuracy isn't valid criticism

huh

STOP BUYING GAMES.

Just play red orchestra.

Why the fuck would anyone care? It's a fucking game

>Thinking Reddit is a valid opinion source
Reddit is, for the most part, good when it comes to historal information, especially esoteric topics, but again - I can't get over the upvote system and banning system. That's why Reddit will always be with a grain of salt.

You do realize that GG helped bring Trump into the WH. Gamers who saw their media shat on were the ones at perhaps the forefront of the Meme War here.

Games are bigger then movies it's the culture sadly. Go outside you stupid faggots at least sometimes. You can game a bit if you want but don't let it suck you in. How many 1000s of hours I must have wasted playing shitty WoW.

GAS GAS GAS

Attached: 98347597637846587345.jpg (1200x800, 200K)

Because the problem isn't that there's cyborg women in a WW2 setting, the problem is EA kikes are trying to push it off and sell it, like with BF 1, as being historically accurate. If they just come out and say that it takes place in a bizarro WW2 universe then it'd be fine, but they actually think this shit is real

Battlefield sucks now anyways.

Who gives a shit, gamers deserve is for being western cucks. Instead of complaining, why not just drop the companies and never talk about them and just support the based small studios?

Implying this will ever happen.

EA: Please keep second dual buttshock controller firmly planted up ass to play game.

Gaymers: Okay, if i have to.

Attached: 1526949208027.jpg (2048x1450, 559K)

>it's another plebbit thinks their faggotty websites and gaming culture had any impact whatsoever on the election edition
Trump won because he was up against Hillary

Who gives a fuck. Videogames are for little children.

>Jow Forums aproved list
Any games list that isn't blank isn't pol approved.

Attached: faggot.gif (500x284, 500K)

Match me bro!

CORRECT

Can we play as the white males on the other side?

jesus fuckig christ, 40k is the one franchise I thought would be immune to kidifcation. I wonder how they are going to portray the chaos gods, maybe like some lame Captain Planet villains

This, imagine what will happen when they go after weeb shit next

Mate I'm so glad trump is president, the only reason Hillary got nominated is because she was up against comrade sanders

I honestly don'e care about the women. Why they decided to have a prosthetic arm with a super functional elbow joint being used to swing around a big ass maul is beyond me though. Anything that hairbrained is bound to be a shitfest

Look into it, strong black WOC defeat aliens by learning about their culture.

are you fucking serious?

why not put a kangaroo in boxing gloves on the frontline too
or a salamander with an RPG
makes as much fucking sense

What would their response to that criticism be I wonder?
>In retrospect it was a pretty stupid decision. They don't belong there and it completely drags the play out of the experience. We apologise.
but it's women so we get the predictable
>*sigh* misogynist

I love the Bernie Sanders inequality shtick.
>I abhor income inequality while in the meantime I have multiple luxurious houses bought with my salary as a Senator, and my salary comes from coercive appropriation of others' production.

so its heretic propaganda? EXTERMINATUS.

make us a new barbie game with ken as the protagonist

Fags will still buy it.

>its just a game
1960's
>its just a TV show
1970's
>its just a movie
1980's
>feminism is just about gender equality
1990's
>hate crime laws are just to protect the underprivileged
2000's:
>Gender is a social construct
>putting transgender children on puberty blockers is a healthy choice
>white people are evil
>WE WUZ KANGS
>#MS-13ArePeopleToo

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 27K)

I assure you I made it sound less silly than it actually is:

Attached: 1522534076473.png (484x599, 366K)

do
not
buy
the
game

>darkness
>kings

>Slippery slope is a meme guys, I swear

whoops.

Attached: 1529094562516.jpg (1920x1080, 579K)

>its just a TV show

That Star Trek episode was a huge joke, it was one of the worst takes they used.
Roddenberry even says there were no complaints.

>being this much of a speciest

>Videogames are for little children.
And little children are the target of their leftist agenda. Young minds they can fill with leftist degeneracy.

>EA pride
Truly Trudeau tier PR.
Sickening.

eh always this ((((phony))) history

Because they cant compete without cheating
Thats why they get butthurt when you call them inferior-because they are and know it.

Attached: 983479687364734.jpg (3264x1242, 3.06M)

Yes. League of Legends is the only game I play on that list.

>Who gives a fuck. Videogames are for little children
So are pedophiles and cult tier ideologies.
That doesn't mean we should't act, psycho.

Attached: hitler-jugend.jpg (600x450, 223K)

Play Post Scriptum. You can play as the Waffen-SS and there are swastikas, no women, no muds.

Good. Good. This is a good thing. Millions out there that are one step away from breaking free. Just one more thing. Then you cannot look at any media the same way anymore. This could be thing for many among those millions, as the next thing will be for many others. Once the Baader-Meinhof phenomenon kicks in, you cannot escape it. Even trailers make you groan. Once it kicks in, they are never going back.

Attached: sub.jpg (400x400, 91K)

> movies, books, sports are for little children

keep ignoring games and they will still keep on brainwashing people, faggot.

Sauce! Please

Nice buzzwords retards

I bet you are one of those addicted retards who thinks hes all grown up because he stopped playing games.

just like those nofaps degenerates who need to stop entirely because they are autists with no self control.

very true, none of us here can look at this sh*t the same way again

I think you're just projecting.

I think I'll knock up some stickers of pic and head down to Waterstones.

Attached: heresy.png (350x350, 83K)

I know some of the guys that work on squad/post scriptum all nice down to earth guys
not political at all but devoted to their craft and it shows in the product they make

and you are an autist, but you already now my asian friend.

is this really a sensitive tpic for the basedboys nutransexing gaymers on /demopol/ nowadays?

Just rule on earth with Nazi Germany on a paradox interactive game and call it a pol experience.

/THREAD

Attached: 1527184286044m.jpg (1024x693, 111K)

I've actually already started doing that. The only games I get now are TBS ones off of Steam. Occasionally I'll get a console game of some sort, but it's usually a jrpg.

> I dont play games so I dont care
I see why jews are smarter than the average Jow Forumstard

>Battlefield 5 subreddit tells its members
more like EA told their Reddit house nigger moderators to tell their field nigger users to get back in line

people would be taking issue even if they outright said from the start they were going to do a revisionist history form of ww2 complete with tranny soldiers and nigger nazis running death camps

people Don't Want This Shit

>That zombie from PVZ

Ah, so that's when all the betamales and biocunts decided to join EA

Yep, this is why people are angry, Left would have won if they left the bread and circuses alone. But they had to go hog wild. Their overplaying their hands cost them the election.

>Why do (((they))) always have to resort to purging?
Because (((they))) are full of lies, propaganda, agendas and they are really bad at selling those things so they have to force it.

(((that hair)))
(((Moffat)))

>describing historical accuracy as “phoney”

I don’t care about the game or whatever but the way the left completely abuses language is just ridiculous

EA got you talking about their shitty game. Marketing 101, how to succeed.

Demand the ability to play as Jewish characters on the Axis side.

this

Really gives your niggers a hanging doesnt it...

Anger wouldn't be too warranted, there would be anger, just not as much as there is now. They could have smoothed over shit, but they chose to double down.

62 Million people voted trump. While GG did encourage people to look into things, it's obvious that it was backlash against the system

This.
It baffles me that a massive fucking company like EA can blunder PR THIS badly. Do megacorps like EA actually put pushing retarded identity politics above the bottom line?

Attached: stupid idiots.jpg (1226x1016, 143K)

Life must be pretty good for you if this is a problem.

I could give a shit less what happens in the vidya game world as far as “historical accuracy”

What a bunch of basedboys. You want realism? Get the fuck out of your house you pussy

Attached: C0E1A95D-921D-4F7A-BD2E-E95E888EB790.jpg (4032x3024, 1.17M)

haha yea i saw this a couple days ago

what a cluster fuck, hope this game bombs hard and i've been a big battlefield player since BF2, BF3 and 4

Attached: 1527524988721.jpg (2304x3164, 1.84M)

Splatoon 2

I assume Insurgency is on it? I always meet Jow Forumsacks while playing it.

games are for fags and incels. get a real hobby. sorry but you are useless if you are this into gaming.

Look at Star Wars, they aren't doing this shit to make money, they are doing it to control what the masses think. It's fucking propaganda, plain and simple.
Everyone of these major corporations are taking a long running franchise and turning it into a SJW propaganda machine .
None of you have noticed that yet?

in the big meeting

"Hey guys, I've got it, we'll piss off our core player base, and then insult them for being pissed off."

"Fucking brilliant, genius!"

Russian snipers were a Soviet meme.

>0

Attached: Nigerian Girls Model (3).jpg (600x907, 80K)

I refuse to believe that is real