Potheads believe this

>potheads believe this

Attached: 0.jpg (320x299, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glomerulus_(kidney)
articles.latimes.com/2007/jan/14/local/me-water14
youtube.com/watch?v=vL1PPGCJnuo
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4539550/Is-marijuana-factor-jihadi-murders.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Non-addictive
It is psychologically addictive just like alcohol
>Anti-depressant
For the moment. Once you get hooked you start hating yourself, causing depression.
>Cures cancer
What? It just relieves terminal phase cancer pains. Not even going to help stop tumors from growing.
>Zero deaths in history
I really don't know about this one. I read that it's practically impossible to die from a cannabis OD so I guess this one is the less bullshit so far
>Saves police & NHS billions
What do they even mean? That catching potheads creates jobs for cops? I guess that's true
>No OD
The same I said before, I don't have trustful information on this one but I kinda believe this.
>Grows brain cells
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FOR FUCKS SAKE, pot is going to make you more retarded. This is just as bullshit as believing that you will lose weight by eating two big macs a day

Still it should be legalized, it's just as harmful and shit as alcohol. Smoking marijuana is the most idiotic and harmless thing that you can get imprisoned for.

addictive
weed isnt anti depressant, its categorized as psychedelic and depressant
cures cancer ye
zero deaths in history, but brings up alot of mental illnesses
saves police & nhs billions probably
you can od
definitely destroys brain cells.

why post such shit propaganda ? atleast tell the truth if u want to compare the two

the reason why it sells so good is because its so addictive. it has very little withdrawal effects so the consumer does not have to fear any nasty feelings of bodily functions.

>Legal is in red
>Illegal is in green
This confuses and angers me

>inhaling smoke cures cancer

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FOR FUCKS SAKE, pot is going to make you more retarded. This is just as bullshit as believing that you will lose weight by eating two big macs a day

you will lose weight if you only eat 2 biig macs a day. You can even eat 4.

>Borderline addictive, there's a reason the word "stoner" is a thing
>Makes people even more depressed
>It has been known to treat cancer but not cure it entirely
>Someone somewhere was killed by being high while driving, guarantee it
>both alcohol and weed cost police money, but not billions
>can't OD on it but it makes you lazy and forgetful
>read above

The table doesn't specify the method of ingestion.

There's a difference between GABA agonists like barbituates/booze/benzos which are physically addictive and withdrawal is fatal for the body, and psychological addictions like TV and weed

Also some stoner just ran a red light and killed a driver in my area

Attached: IMG_20180601_192458_241.jpg (274x212, 16K)

Quit trying to tell me what to do, faggot.

>depressant means it causes depression
I fear for my country's future

Found the jew

Attached: herb chart.png (906x894, 767K)

>Depressants are drugs which reduce arousal and stimulation in the user, characterised by a depressing of mental and physical functions

has nothing to do with the mental disorder depression

Attached: 1F35F398-BDA1-4A9D-BE6C-6006BA04E10F.jpg (560x501, 65K)

Both should be illegal in my book

t. had a fiance who was hit by a drunk driver and killed instantly a few months before our wedding

Weed isn't nearly as dangerous as alcohol. I'd rather deal with stoners than alcoholics. I don't care if pots legal, but if it's illegal alcohol should be too.

Anyone in Colorado?

Attached: blue screen green screen.png (860x530, 191K)

why aren't people addicted to breast milk?
both it and marijuana have the same chemical component (cannabinoids), and both were made to be ingested and used on the brain where there are cannabinoid receptors.
Why didn't you know this?
Are you the child of alcoholic parents?

Marijuana still agonizes GABA which can lead to similar withdrawals as benzos if they quit with major tolerance cold turkey

The most dangerous thing about weed is P O L I T I C A L C O M P L A C E N C Y V O T E D E M O C R A T G O Y I M Y O U H A V E N O I D E N T I T Y R E U S E T H E D R U G A N D R E U S E T H E D R U G A N D I T B E C O M E S Y O U R G O D Y O U A R E C A T T L E T O B E C U L L E D

Attached: ZUCC.gif (250x260, 1.83M)

Some sober idiot did the same near me

>Both should be illegal in my book
How can government tell people in FREE country what they can and can’t put into individuals bodies.

Attached: 6C409D64-B58B-44DF-8A66-D4BC3A29FB99.jpg (1600x900, 151K)

Sorry for your loss mate. Was he a spic?

Especially something so safe

Attached: 993c6eda1a0b629d73adafc02857d1e7--marijuana-memes-weed-memes.jpg (736x791, 77K)

6 liters is sorta false. You can drink more than that but your bladder will force you to urinate way before the 6th liter. It's probably true in sense that it causes damage in your internal organs if there has been excessive water absorption and that 6 liters are the critical point more or less

>What is carbon monoxide poisoning

I know, that was my point.
The image posted was implying it does, and it's from the UK judging by the "NHS" lines, so that's why I fear.

>118 cups of coffee
No one would go that far because of the anxiety
>6 liters of water
Your body would make yourself piss your pants unless you drink too fast which requires you to force yourself
>1,500 lbs of marijuana
You’d probably permanently cause psychosis or some other mental illness far far far before reaching that amount
>13 shots of liquor
Depends on the person and you’d likely black out well before then unless you chug it

we wuz huns and sheeit

>cannabis
>non addictive
Come on now

>t. autistic pothead
As expected from nigger.

Attached: 1482541358794.png (812x727, 29K)

>how dare us punish people for DUI
fuck off.
I'll put it this way:
I consider DUI as a crime only second to murder in severity. When I hear about all these stories of illegals getting caught with "just a dui" and sent back for it, it makes me want to rip their throat out.

This was 7 years ago, and I have not managed to be romantic with anyone else over it. I know she would want me to love again, but it's too hard after all I went through. He got off light because guess who was in office at that time. I've considered going out and killing the bastard, but I realize she wouldn't want that.

>cures cancer

Attached: Complete Bullshit.gif (2500x2500, 1.66M)

>13 shots
I assume that's a 44ml shot, and that the liqueur is 40%ABV. Average human body weight is 62kg and the LD50 of ethanol is 8g/kg. Also, the density of ethanol is 0.789g/ml.
1 shot contains 0.4*44 = 17.6ml of ethanol, which is 17.6*0.789 = 13.8864g of ethanol.
The average LD50 of ethanol will be 62*8 = 496g. Therefore, the LD50 of 40%ABV liqueur measured in shots is 496/13.8864 = 35.7184007374 shots. In other words, that image is bullshit.

No shit broseph. It doesn’t take into account other variables. But the LD50 is basically a theoretical number. You can get different results nearly every time.

And it says "theoretical lethal does."
Depending on the person, a single cup of coffee could kill.

I can tell you from first hand experience those first two are completely bullshit.

Just saying that driving while impaired is another topic. Not really relatable to death caused by consuming pot

i don't see sociology in pseudoscience.

>detoxification is quackery
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glomerulus_(kidney)
>satanic ritual child abuse is conspiracy
just end yourself

Attached: 1518042098784.png (500x500, 43K)

Ahhh pre-crime. Where have I heard that before. Driving impaired is illegal because you are likely to cause an accident in the future. Injuring or killing someone with large and heavy object is already illegal.
>This was 7 years ago, and I have not managed to be romantic with anyone else
Shut the fuck up incel tyrant. Go to a bar drink a beer. Have a joint while camping maybe you’d get layed

I agree but I had more than 13 shots many many times. Got drunk and maybe puked the next morning but Nowhere near lethal.

Attached: A0FD4C26-6A34-431E-BAEE-21166E1E6FE2.jpg (421x480, 83K)

Lady drank 2gallons in radio show and died. 2gal ~8l
>Overdrinking dilutes the sodium in the bloodstream, causing the brain to swell and push against the skull. Symptoms include nausea, vomiting, weakness and, in severe cases, seizures, coma and death.
articles.latimes.com/2007/jan/14/local/me-water14

I almost want weed to be illegal, otherwise a bunch of retards will just smoke it everywhere, in the streets, restaurants, apartments units, etc. Can't we just legalize heroin and cocaine instead?

Just wanna say:

I smoked weed everyday, gaffed off studying to play PUBG, and scored a 30 on my ACT. 142 IQ.

Anti-weed (((faggots))) shill for Big alcohol/tobacco/pharma

Weed al already illegal. Federal law proceeds state law (as of now). You think federal gov (Supreme Court) going to give back power to the states per 9th and 10th amendment

Attached: 884EB112-4999-4578-A872-DF7F985483E0.jpg (512x512, 71K)

I knew a kid like you. He went to Harvard. AP everything and 1600sat

>you can od

Attached: 1500831783784.jpg (222x293, 19K)

I use marijuana and I fucking hate shit like this. Its an intoxicant and as such does have negatives

>PUBG
my nigger

Alcohol is worse than pot in many ways, but let's be real here... saying pot grows brain cells is just retarded. Also just because you can't OD on something doesnt make it safe, plus drugs are degenerate so it's quite dangerous from a moral standpoint

Your body your choice. Why do you care?

Do not allow yourself to come under the effects of any recreational substances. If you do, you will become part of the Weedspiracy.

Basic overview of Weedspiracy plan:
>get college students addicted to drugs, most notably weed (hence the name)
>subject them to Marxist indoctrination while they are high
>Marxist ideas will become associated with the feeling of being high
>Marxist ideas will be absorbed and repeated unquestioningly

This is textbook Pavlovian conditioning. Do not get caught by the Weedspiracy. Do not listen to those who speak about the benefits of legalizing weed. And most importantly, DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELF TO COME UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ANY RECREATIONAL SUBSTANCES!

Weed is like a dessert on journy of life. You can’t do weed before you get your shit together. Do something with life. Then when you retire light up and enjoy the rest of life

cannabis
>non-addictive
>anti-depressant
>grows braincells

you're kidding, right?

Dude weed, LMAO

>>Zero deaths in history

uh huh, what about all those stoned people who got behind the wheel or heavy machinery, and their negligence caused fatalities.

>Zero deaths in history

uh huh, what about all the terrorist assassins who smoke on the regular?

case in point, niece truck terrorist attacks. heavy user of pot.

Attached: pothead-douche.jpg (300x168, 10K)

>Zero deaths in history

But what about Mike Brown, remember him, the guy who stole the cigars to roll blunts with?

> cannabis
> alcohol
Zionist distraction. Degeneracy is nigger tier

> Grows more brain cells
Sounds odd to me. But over the years as I smoke weed, I seem to be more capable the older I get. Not just from experience. Things that confused the shit out of me years ago, like say a video game, are fucking easy as shit now.
Problems I couldn't once solve, I can now easily.
Where chess used to be a game I was okay at, now I haven't been beaten by anyone in 6 years.

never mix weed with autism, kids

Attached: sheit.jpg (960x739, 96K)

>Zero deaths in history

But what about the manchester terrorist

according to his friends Abedi was a frequent and heavy cannabis smoker.

Attached: pothead-terrorist.jpg (306x479, 16K)

>pot is going to make you more retarded
Hardly. I scored 164 on an IQ test in high school. I scored 162 a year ago when I took one.
I've been smoking pot for 17 years.
You could argue I might have lost 2 IQ points but nah, I don't think so. That would be a stupid thing to say.

>Grows brain cells
Yeah, and a knife wound creates scar tissue

That called learning dumbass

>Zero deaths in history

Mohammed Emwazi, known as Jihadi John — the man who murdered hostages James Foley, Alan Henning and David Haines, among others — was reportedly a heavy cannabis smoker

uh oh, looks like we have a genius.

kys faggot

>smokes pot, huge ego
>takes googleads bait IQ test
>thinks he's a genius

> That called learning dumbass
> Not just from experience either
Covered that for your stupid ass who lacks reading comprehension. It's like even when you spell things out for people and try to cover all the bases, you can't help their reading comprehension or lack of it.
I'm more than smart enough to tell the difference between experience, learning, and just getting plain better at something that you haven't practiced at. Derp.

It sells so good cuz people like it tard

Oh TWO responses is it? Feeling insecure are we? You should. You're a leaf.

Attached: 1puwrd.jpg (500x500, 56K)

Isn't it weird that the mainstream media and Reddit are pushing weed so hard on the public? It's reminiscent of the times when they where pushing cigarettes into the public and at some point claiming they are healthy for you and help you lose weight. It's literally the exact same type of methods they where using in the 1920's

youtube.com/watch?v=vL1PPGCJnuo

same boat so can confirm, although 146 at 18 and 142 after 20 years smoking.

>Think he's a genius
Its not weed, just your average American

you're 100% right

Attached: temperance.png (235x214, 6K)

Although I don't smoke weed and am indifferent to it from the way the most of my other family members lives went after smoking weed I can say that weed is not only a gateway drug into harder drugs but also a gateway into making incredibly stupid fucking decisions not unlike alcohol.

> I can say that weed is not only a gateway drug into harder drugs but also a gateway into making incredibly stupid fucking decisions not unlike alcohol.
You don't know shit about weed if you say it's a gateway drug. That's boomer talk and you're a boomer.

>I can say that weed is not only a gateway drug into harder drugs
the only thing weed is a gateway to is the junk food isle at the supermarket.

>weed is not only a gateway drug

>not believing the gateway drug truth.
it must be true. the potheads i remember from high school became cokeheads, around the time i stopped associating with them, later on in their 20s.

i guess their shithead dealers, while sitting on bags of pot, said something like "nah brah i'm dry, but i got this white stuff"

Its just an observation based on my other family members. They started with weed and then their lives went to shit shortly afterwards with one terrible decision after another.

My sister for example went from an honors student to a high school dropout to a single mom with a ged and a college debt from dropping out of college. She smoked pot religiously and only after she became a parent and stopped did she realize how hard she fucked her life.

I smoked pot since high school. I've never done coke, meth, heroine, any of that shit.
However people that do smoke weed often do go to harder stuff. Because they want to do harder stuff. Weed is by FAR the LEAST harmful thing you can do including alcohol or cigarettes.
Of course a druggie is going to start there.
They're experimenting. And they never intended to stop with just weed. Ever.
Weed is just the shallow end of the pool. It's not a gateway.

yes

>"Weed is just the shallow end of the pool. It's not a gateway."
>"I smoked pot since high school"

Speaking in hyperbole. Yes, you're a pothead idiot.

Really? My wife has huge, and I mean huge, milkers. They are putting out milk right now for our son. Should I slam a pint to get high?

> Speaking in hyperbole.
Awwww....is that too hard for you to understand?
Okay. I'll make it more simple.
Weed doesn't make you want harder drugs because harder drugs are not like weed. If you like weed, you'd smoke weed. Not crack.
Because crack is nothing like weed.
Understand? No? That's because you're a leaf.

>Not a single death

So why are so many terrorists potheads?

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4539550/Is-marijuana-factor-jihadi-murders.html

Why can you died from alcohol withdrawn then?
Fucking half wit

Because that's a violent sand nigger from the middle east that even weed couldn't calm down?
I love how it's a fucking Jihadi and you're like " It's weed tho! " .
Fucking dumb shit.

I doubt any of the shit on the right is entirely true, nor is anything on the left entirely false.
Only reason we lifted ban on alcohol is because Wops were going on killing sprees.

>Because they want to do harder stuff.
so why didn't they skip the weed and do the harder stuff first?
it's because weed is a gateway, duh.

Ok grandpa how did you hear of this 4 chan

Attached: tearer.jpg (550x400, 12K)

Yeah mate I smoke daily and can say it definitely isnt growing my brain cells

Money spent on weed can't buy what you need.