APOLOGIZE right now!

APOLOGIZE right now!

Attached: wedding.jpg (2048x2048, 429K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bIwqPbFCFck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

faggot neck yourself.

Okay

Attached: 20180615_182759.png (1920x3708, 2.29M)

imagine "realizing" you are gay when the zog scotus rules on faggot shit and the zog media broadcasts this very same faggot shit
if it was a natural disease, one wouldn't suddenly realize it
i might buy that there is some underlying satanic illness of sodomy that may become activated by repeat expose, and the sabbateans on the supreme court and in the media activated it
but being a fag is not natural. it is the opposite

They destroyed someone's life finacially because he wouldn't bake them a cake.

>10 years ago
>"Gay rights aren't a slippery slope. Gay people just want the same rights as you and I. Stop being such a homophobe!"

>now
>"If you, Christian bakery, refuse to bake this cake glorifying what you consider to be a sin, I will destroy you socially and financially. Also there's 52 genders, and we should start teaching young children about sodomy in Elementary School."

>10 years from now
>"Children should be able to consent"

Nobody cares, faggot.

>10 years from now
>white males have to be castrated at born
FTFY

>2 years from now
>"Children should be able to consent"

This is part of the end game, making AOC 12 years old or younger if the victim is mature.

This is a Q thread now.

>hyphenated last name

opinion discarded

Attached: crazy_broad.jpg (1280x1853, 548K)

Attached: Slide Thread.png (1500x1500, 926K)

What do you think progressive means? Cancer is progressive.

and from this point on this should be known as the slippery slope STRATEGY

I apply the same rule.
Thanks.

>cakes for faggots

Funny how the right only refuses to make gay cakes, not refusing service to gays, which is a fuckheug difference.
Meanwhile, these assholes will refuse service if they even THINK you voted for Trump.
So we haven't even sunk down to their level, yet they pretend to have the moral highground.

>hetero couples
if anything they'd put up a sign saying normal couples only
or, my favorite, FUCK OFF FAG

It's so fucking disgusting that people just can't let each other live their lives and believe what they wan't without being discriminated against.
Those bakers, just as any other human beings, shouldn't be thought controlled by the state or public lynching mobs.

End the hate you asshole faggots.

>bake the fucking cake bigot

Why cant bakeries just put a sign up that says "We reserve the right to reject any proposed designs"?
Why is this cake thing a controversy in the first place?

Once this is over, someone will be sued for refusing to use the blood of HIV positive men in their cake mix.

BLUEHAIRS BTFO

years from now
With the way things are going, I give it two years tops.

Isn't that a good thing though, cakes are bad for you and lead to obesity and diabetes

So many judeo-christian faggots
doesn't make sense

youtube.com/watch?v=bIwqPbFCFck

Attached: dkdtklyul.png (2048x1479, 2.89M)

lol

all these retarded tin foil hat conspiracies rely completely on the notion that the government/JEWS/illuminati/reptilians/etc are obsessed with hiding clues to their secret happenings in plane sight (see: pedo love symbols everywhere, hiding the illuminati insignia on everything)

thank god the president for some inexplicable reason decided to hint at this location via missing letters in a tweet!!!

get a job, LARPer babbys